PDA

View Full Version : Kawhi and his Asperger's syndrome...

kobyz
05-11-2015, 03:18 AM
Does someone with Asperger's syndrome deserved a max contract? He could never be a leader with that thing, so should max him or not?

Godbama
05-11-2015, 03:22 AM
It's funny you mention this but playing pickup earlier with a friend I mentioned the weird autistic tongue to side of mouth Kawhi does sometimes

TheGreatYacht
05-11-2015, 03:26 AM
It's funny you mention this but playing pickup earlier with a friend I mentioned the weird autistic tongue to side of mouth Kawhi does sometimes
This?

http://youtu.be/xEv8cQW1Lzs

DJR210
05-11-2015, 04:09 AM
:lol

TheGreatYacht
05-11-2015, 06:10 AM
:wakeup

davidbowie
05-11-2015, 06:10 AM
damn he probably does have asperger's now that u mention it :wow

TampaDude
05-11-2015, 06:17 AM
Meanwhile, Diaw has Ass Burgers syndrome. :lol

Clipper Nation
05-11-2015, 08:17 AM
Does someone with Asperger's syndrome deserved a max contract? He could never be a leader with that thing, so should max him or not?
This is coming from the faggot who threatens to commit suicide whenever the Spurs lose a game... I don't think the spectrum goes far enough to adequately cover you :lol

kobyz
05-11-2015, 08:27 AM
This is coming from the faggot who threatens to commit suicide whenever the Spurs lose a game... I don't think the spectrum goes far enough to adequately cover you :lol

This thread is about kiwi and his condition, please try to keep it practical...

TheGreatYacht
05-11-2015, 08:28 AM

jag
05-11-2015, 08:31 AM

Why does a pretend Clippers fan care so much about Kawhi?

TheGreatYacht
05-11-2015, 08:38 AM
This is coming from the faggot....
Oh look, a Matrixtard ruining a thread by calling posters "faggots". Never seen that before, tbh. Faggot.

Clipper Nation
05-11-2015, 08:44 AM
Why does a pretend Clippers fan care so much about Kawhi?

The real question is why an actual Clipper fan has more respect for the guy who just won a ring and FMVP for the Spurs than Spur fans do :lol

kobyz
05-11-2015, 08:45 AM
I hope Kawhi doesn't read the forum and see this, those people could be very sensitive and i don't want his head in a mess going forward... I really don't want to insult anybody and surely not Kawhi but i do think being with this condition could be problem for a professional player, could cause mental difficulties and leadership difficulties...

jag
05-11-2015, 08:47 AM
The real question is why an actual Clipper fan has more respect for the guy who just won a ring and FMVP for the Spurs than Spur fans do :lol

No, that's not the question because you're not a real Clippers fan.

boutons_deux
05-11-2015, 08:48 AM
you KL-has-aspergers are pure, hateful assholes. All of you, GFY

Clipper Nation
05-11-2015, 08:49 AM
No, that's not the question because you're not a real Clippers fan.

Yeah, I am one. You're a Porker stan, BTW, not an actual Spurfan.

Embedded
05-11-2015, 08:51 AM
Hahhahaahhahaha

jag
05-11-2015, 08:51 AM
Yeah, I am one. You're a Porker stan, BTW, not an actual Spurfan.

:lmao That's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard

You're a Spurs fan who created an account to bandwagon the Clippers and now pretends to be a Clippers fan. You're also a faggot.

jag
05-11-2015, 08:53 AM
:lol how big of a faggot must one be to run up a high post count on two accounts while pretending to support two teams?

jag
05-11-2015, 08:55 AM
:lol how fucking shitty of a life must you have to spend the amount of time it takes to carry on with such a thing?

AFBlue
05-11-2015, 08:59 AM
This thread reeks of pots and kettles.

RD2191
05-11-2015, 09:28 AM
:wakeup
sup scott? did you know pretending to be someone else online is a sign of a mental disorder?

SupremeGuy
05-11-2015, 09:30 AM
sup scott? did you know pretending to be someone else online is a sign of a mental disorder?Scott?

RD2191
05-11-2015, 09:32 AM
Scott?
he posted pics of some guy named scott. either that's him or he lied about going to a spurs game.

loveforthegame
05-11-2015, 09:49 AM
Wonder if Brazil will come along with a double standard part 3 thread?

TheGreatYacht
05-11-2015, 09:52 AM
sup scott? did you know pretending to be someone else online is a sign of a mental disorder?
Am I Scott or Joe now? Did you know that thinking someone is multiple people is some sort of dementia? That probably sums up why a grown man would want a scooter, or spends an insane amount of time on a forum online. You should get that checked out, Roberto.

Healthy tip: Exercise can help control your bad blood pressure, chubbs.

Trill Clinton
05-11-2015, 09:53 AM
i'm one of the few here who actually followed kawhi from his freshman year in college and i'm also one of the real spurs fans left we have on this site. with that said, kawhi in college is different from the kawhi in the nba, personality wise. he's always been reserved, but i saw more emotion and an edgier player.

in order for him to take the next step in his development, he needs to get that dog back in him. you can't rock cornrows and be passive. he needs to play dirty, talk some shit after hitting a huge bucket, dunk and flex his muscles. i know pop and the classy spurs fan base don't like that, but fuck it. this league is getting younger and you have to adapt with the times. kawhi needs to stop the quiet guy act and not be afraid to speak up and lead the team.

Mikeanaro
05-11-2015, 10:13 AM
Pay him the max as an example, special kids can go far if life, awesome PR move.

RD2191
05-11-2015, 10:14 AM
Am I Scott or Joe now? Did you know that thinking someone is multiple people is some sort of dementia? That probably sums up why a grown man would want a scooter, or spends an insane amount of time on a forum online. You should get that checked out, Roberto.

Healthy tip: Exercise can help control your bad blood pressure, chubbs.
:loltrying to spin this, scott. post some game pics, tbh

TheGreatYacht
05-11-2015, 10:17 AM
:loltrying to spin this, scott. post some game pics, tbh
:lol pretending I didn't just sum up his life. Hit the tred, tbh.

RD2191
05-11-2015, 10:18 AM
:lol pretending I didn't just sum up his life. Hit the tred, tbh.
:lolyes, you summed up my life. you forgot the part where I make more money than you and can actually get a date, tbh. Post pics of the game scott.

TheGreatYacht
05-11-2015, 10:20 AM
:lolyes, you summed up my life. you forgot the part where I make more money than you and can actually get a date, tbh. Post pics of the game scott.
The money and pussy comeback :lmao get a job and a gym membership, and stop e-life fake flexing pussy

RD2191
05-11-2015, 10:21 AM
The money and pussy comeback :lmao get a job and a gym membership, and stop e-life fake flexing pussy
:lmaocoming from the guy who posted fake game pictures and tried to pass them off as his own. ahhhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

TheGreatYacht
05-11-2015, 10:26 AM
:lmaocoming from the guy who posted fake game pictures and tried to pass them off as his own. ahhhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
:lmao Coming from the poor faggot that digs up through twitter and ST to try and find who I am lmaoooooooo. Internet magnifying glass, 0/2

RD2191
05-11-2015, 10:28 AM
:lmao Coming from the poor faggot that digs up through twitter and ST to try and find who I am lmaoooooooo. Internet magnifying glass, 0/2
yeah, i never went through your twitter. crofl. delusional. WHY DID YOU POST PICS THAT BELONGED TO SOMEONE ELSE AND TRY TO PASS THE OFF AS YOURS?

kobyz
05-11-2015, 10:28 AM
i'm one of the few here who actually followed kawhi from his freshman year in college and i'm also one of the real spurs fans left we have on this site. with that said, kawhi in college is different from the kawhi in the nba, personality wise. he's always been reserved, but i saw more emotion and an edgier player.

in order for him to take the next step in his development, he needs to get that dog back in him. you can't rock cornrows and be passive. he needs to play dirty, talk some shit after hitting a huge bucket, dunk and flex his muscles. i know pop and the classy spurs fan base don't like that, but fuck it. this league is getting younger and you have to adapt with the times. kawhi needs to stop the quiet guy act and not be afraid to speak up and lead the team.

That's is the big question, can he acquire the mean streak needed for being constantly dominate player, Kawhi seems to me just not impulsive enough to be able to take the next step...

TheGreatYacht
05-11-2015, 10:34 AM
yeah, i never went through your twitter. crofl. delusional. WHY DID YOU POST PICS THAT BELONGED TO SOMEONE ELSE AND TRY TO PASS THE OFF AS YOURS?
Bruh how you gonna deny that when you filled up 4 pages on a thread by yourself trying to expose me as someone that ain't me :lol stop posting before Harlem gets mad you're posting on your own without him game planning this

Buddy Mignon
05-11-2015, 10:37 AM
Its nice to see you faggots come to terms with this fruity retard.

RD2191
05-11-2015, 10:38 AM
Bruh how you gonna deny that when you filled up 4 pages on a thread by yourself trying to expose me as someone that ain't me :lol stop posting before Harlem gets mad you're posting on your own without him game planning this
Answer the question. Why are you so scared to answer?

TheGreatYacht
05-11-2015, 10:40 AM
Answer the question. You've investigated for hours, who am I? Scott or Joe.

RD2191
05-11-2015, 10:42 AM

TheGreatYacht
05-11-2015, 10:46 AM
Answer the question. You've investigated for hours, who am I? Scott or Joe.

RD2191
05-11-2015, 10:48 AM
:lolfor hours. takes 20 seconds to find the thread you were exposed in.:lmao

RD2191
05-11-2015, 10:48 AM

TheGreatYacht
05-11-2015, 10:56 AM
Ashamed to be mexican :lmao hit the tred, chubbs

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-11-2015, 11:18 AM
This thread reeks of pots and kettles.

:tu

Juggity
05-11-2015, 12:03 PM

Nothing I have ever read on spurstalk is less likely to happen or less necessary :lol

Brazil
05-11-2015, 12:25 PM
Wonder if Brazil will come along with a double standard part 3 thread?

:lol about Asperger's syndrome ?

sook
05-11-2015, 12:30 PM
:lmao That's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard

You're a Spurs fan who created an account to bandwagon the Clippers and now pretends to be a Clippers fan. You're also a faggot.

:lmao :lmao

loveforthegame
05-11-2015, 12:49 PM
:lol about Asperger's syndrome ?

Well Parker has some kind of syndrome.

Brazil
05-11-2015, 12:51 PM

Enlight me tbh... you seem to know something I don't

Chillen
05-11-2015, 12:55 PM

The screw repeating syndrome.

SupremeGuy
05-11-2015, 12:57 PM
he posted pics of some guy named scott. either that's him or he lied about going to a spurs game.Link? :lol

RD2191
05-11-2015, 01:03 PM
Link? :lol
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=224580&page=4

http://thelaugers.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/252682_10102138370295664_523117718_n.jpg

He posted that pic and said it was his. "he had great seats". If you google image search it though it takes you to this blog
http://thelaugers.com/?paged=2

so his name is either scott or he lied and posted some strangers pics because he tried to call out elnono and proceeded to get shit on when nono posted actual game pics that were his.

DAF86
05-11-2015, 01:17 PM
Asperger's syndrome doesn't have to be bad, tbh. Einstein and Newton had it. Many folks claim that Messi has it too, hence his supernatural soccer abilities.

05-11-2015, 04:23 PM
Asperger's sufferers usually have high IQ's, but are socially awkward.

I don't think anyone on this board knows Kawhi well enough to make such an assumption about him having Asperger's

The syndrome gets a bad rap because it's associated with the word autism. In this case, it's not a problem of developed learning, but a problem associated with social development.

spurs10
05-11-2015, 05:10 PM
This is coming from the faggot who threatens to commit suicide whenever the Spurs lose a game... I don't think the spectrum goes far enough to adequately cover you :lol Is there a basketball player who doesn't stick his tongue out? One thing I know for sure is the suicide case that goes by kobyz is probably not a neurologists.

rjv
05-11-2015, 06:10 PM
I hope Kawhi doesn't read the forum and see this, those people could be very sensitive and i don't want his head in a mess going forward... I really don't want to insult anybody and surely not Kawhi but i do think being with this condition could be problem for a professional player, could cause mental difficulties and leadership difficulties...

can't see why any spur would stoop to reading most of the threads in this forum.

TheGreatYacht
05-12-2015, 09:57 PM
This?

http://youtu.be/xEv8cQW1Lzs

TheGreatYacht
05-14-2015, 06:41 PM
No, we need to S&T for Matt Barnes

rmt
08-16-2015, 05:39 PM
Asperger's sufferers usually have high IQ's, but are socially awkward.

I don't think anyone on this board knows Kawhi well enough to make such an assumption about him having Asperger's

The syndrome gets a bad rap because it's associated with the word autism. In this case, it's not a problem of developed learning, but a problem associated with social development.

I have an Asperger's child. Asperger's syndrome is on the spectrum of autism - it's a high-functioning autism. It's usually associated with lack of eye contact and difficulty with social interaction. I wouldn't say that KL has Asperger's. He has no problem with eye contact - he's just quiet - nothing wrong with that. And Asperger people tend to be so focused, so obsessed with their passion, that they are great in their field - so it's not necessarily a bad thing.

I would guess (other than his natural quiet personality) that he has a lack of confidence when it comes to public speaking - in particular - grammar. We're so used to Duncan, Parker, Manu - who have had years of public speaking in both languages and in Duncan's case - a college education in psychology. KL's not only dealing with overcoming his natural reticence and probable fear (most people have this) of public speaking, but expressing himself in proper English (as opposed to 'hood talk).

And as far as not being worth the max - he is - just for his basketball skill on both ends of the court and youth. Leadership skills which will take a long time to develop (if at all) will be icing on the cake. Take a look at some of Lebron's early interviews and the difference between then and now and Lebron is naturally out-going and has had a TON of practice interviewing.

apalisoc_9
08-16-2015, 06:14 PM
Maybe Kawhi has Asperger's syndrome but I don't know how that has anything to do with FMVP and DPOY though.

GSH
08-16-2015, 06:15 PM

You have Assburger's Syndrome. You are an assburger.

YGWHI
08-16-2015, 07:23 PM

This thread is about kiwi and his condition...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzI9BYuWb1o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT_LADRxj34

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA1GYjD1yHo

Talking and smiling in interviews, dancing with his teammates, leading his team, taking over games...

Kawhi didn't have Asperger in college but suddenly he has it playing in the NBA? People who have AS are born with it

His condition? SYFM ignorant asshole

apalisoc_9
08-16-2015, 07:28 PM
Kawhi will lead us to 6.

Already more individual hardware than than Parker at age 24 :lol

Nero5
08-16-2015, 08:13 PM
In the latest DSM Asperger's Syndrom has been deleted and no longer officially exists. Now called high functioning ASD

Kawhi 5-0
08-16-2015, 09:25 PM
I was told by a doctor friend of mine that I probably have Asperger's. Probably why I identify so much with Kawhi. One thing is certain: Leonard has the most refreshing attitude of any NBA player I've seen in a long time. Shy guy with cornrows who's an athletic beast...what an awesome dude!

Kool Bob Love
08-16-2015, 09:34 PM
Kawhi will lead us to 6.

Already more individual hardware than than Parker at age 24 :lol

At 24 Parker was already a 3 time champ and finals MVP. What's taking Kawhi so long? Brick FTs?