PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Share what it feels like to repeat to a Spurs fan

Thebesteva
05-11-2015, 07:42 PM
I see a lot of Laker bashing threads around here but not nearly enough on the epic choke that was the Spurs last attempt at trying to repeat during the Duncan era. With that said, it's a great feeling, I remember it was a hot summer day here in So-Cal and the Lakers just rolled up in their bus with all the fans chanting "lets do a threepeat!" Of course, Kobe and Shaq were waving at the fans,"we're going to win again and be the back 2 back 2 back champions!"

Low and behold, they accomplished it the following year as they smashed the NJ nets. Yes things got very nerve wrecking against the Kings in that game 7, but sadily if they had just hit their free throws they would have won.

Anyway, any Lakers\Rockets\Bulls fans want to share their stories?

Mitch
05-11-2015, 07:53 PM
You ever rub one out on a woman's face, TBE? Imagine doing that, and immediately letting out a post-sex golden shower on her face.

Silver&Black
05-11-2015, 07:54 PM
Why was that Kings game 7 "nerve wrecking"?

The fix was in already. Did you watch game 6?

Thebesteva
05-11-2015, 07:56 PM
Why was that Kings game 7 "nerve wrecking"?

The fix was in already. Did you watch game 6?

Perks of being a large market franchise

Silver&Black
05-11-2015, 08:00 PM
Perks of being a large market franchise

That's why we never repeated tbh.

:cry We don't get those perks

baseline bum
05-11-2015, 08:01 PM
What's missing the playoffs in back to back years feel like, op?

Kool Bob Love
05-11-2015, 08:06 PM
What's being Armenian like?

Strange Love
05-11-2015, 08:09 PM

http://25.media.tumblr.com/65d2d3836cb54c59f988ad04946a0c4d/tumblr_mo77rkqMd91rd3hhgo1_400.gif

OP was so devasted he had to change his name. :lol

Silver&Black
05-11-2015, 08:10 PM

bb....

My nigga.

Thread
05-11-2015, 08:12 PM
I'll be frank. It's no big deal.

Kool Bob Love
05-11-2015, 08:21 PM

I always knew it was overrated.

100%duncan
05-11-2015, 08:32 PM
As long as Duncan is the greatest of his generation tbh :bobo

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
05-11-2015, 08:43 PM
Aren't you a Spurs fan? Or did you turn back to your faggot Lakers when we didn't win you bandwagoning Jew

elmanutres
05-11-2015, 08:50 PM
we got those fuckers in miami after 6.

I got what I wanted.

Spur-Addict
05-11-2015, 09:28 PM
You can't count the first 35-40 minute session, and that's unfortunate because a lot of good things happen in there. But that's what makes it a back-to-back I guess. Rules are rules. But that second session where it's around 60 minutes is distinctly different from the first go around of fucking your mother. It's a cardiovascular high, as well as a general sexual high. So, the repeat is better I concede, but it's a different interaction altogether because you're really pounding it out. It's a matter of preference but I prefer to hand out the latter.

Killakobe81
05-11-2015, 09:31 PM
Op, It's like banging a hot chick out of your league and she is the one that gets sprung off the sex. Only happened to me twice ...and each time it was special.

Killakobe81
05-11-2015, 09:32 PM
I always knew it was overrated.

Sounds like a virgin saying sex is overrated ...

DMC
05-11-2015, 09:44 PM
Op, It's like banging a hot chick out of your league and she is the one that gets sprung off the sex. Only happened to me twice ...and each time it was special.

Wouldn't it be more like watching someone bang a chick out of their league and then saying "that's my nigga"? I mean, it's not like you ever won anything or that anyone on the Lakers has a clue who you are, and it's not like you don't live in Dallas. Lakers won b2b before you caught the wagon.

Well let me tell you what it was like when the Patriots won, and when the Yankees won, and when the Cardinals won. I happen to be a fan of all of them, and it was special. I cried.

baseline bum
05-11-2015, 09:47 PM
Wouldn't it be more like watching someone bang a chick out of their league and then saying "that's my nigga"? I mean, it's not like you ever won anything or that anyone on the Lakers has a clue who you are, and it's not like you don't live in Dallas. Lakers won b2b before you caught the wagon.

Well let me tell you what it was like when the Patriots won, and when the Yankees won, and when the Cardinals won. I happen to be a fan of all of them, and it was special. I cried.

:lmao

Killakobe81
05-11-2015, 09:49 PM

Huh? I was in LA until 2002 ...
I was in SA when we won in 2009 Dallas in 2010

RD2191
05-11-2015, 09:49 PM

Killakobe81
05-11-2015, 09:51 PM

Smartass trying to act like there is no emotion as a fan ...it still hurts ...sniff, sniff ...

DMC
05-11-2015, 09:57 PM
Smartass trying to act like there is no emotion as a fan ...it still hurts ...sniff, sniff ...
You done yet?

Maybe I was a bit harsh. Maybe it's more like you're sitting around with a group of slow learners, I mean "overachievers" like yourself, sucking down queso and beer and slapping high fives, then at the half you gather everyone in one room and drop some basketball knowledge on them. Then yall take a knee and thank your fake god for the Lakers and which ever NFL team did well that year. You slap the old lady on her fat ass and off she scurries to the kitchen to prepare more grease and flour treats, you hit your well worn chair and the 2nd half starts... and you glance over at your friends and say "guys, let's just go out there and play our game. This is our year".

Strange Love
05-11-2015, 10:00 PM

Gotta admit. He stung you killa.

Had to quote him twice for the same post. :lol

Arcadian
05-11-2015, 10:01 PM
Can you Laker fags remind us what it feels like to miss the playoffs? Sorry, we forgot - it's been 18 years.

davethedope
05-11-2015, 10:09 PM
I see a lot of Laker bashing threads around here but not nearly enough on the epic choke that was the Spurs last attempt at trying to repeat during the Duncan era. With that said, it's a great feeling, I remember it was a hot summer day here in So-Cal and the Lakers just rolled up in their bus with all the fans chanting "lets do a threepeat!" Of course, Kobe and Shaq were waving at the fans,"we're going to win again and be the back 2 back 2 back champions!"

Low and behold, they accomplished it the following year as they smashed the NJ nets. Yes things got very nerve wrecking against the Kings in that game 7, but sadily if they had just hit their free throws they would have won.

Anyway, any Lakers\Rockets\Bulls fans want to share their stories?

Forgot the Pistons

Killakobe81
05-11-2015, 10:17 PM
Gotta admit. He stung you killa.

Had to quote him twice for the same post. :lol

Nah I didn't get it at first ...but me and DMC go back o n the regular you think he stung me no biggie ...

Killakobe81
05-11-2015, 10:17 PM
Can you Laker fags remind us what it feels like to miss the playoffs? Sorry, we forgot - it's been 18 years.

Not a bad reply ...

Buddy Mignon
05-11-2015, 10:40 PM
I remember when I was a kid we'd play "hide and go get it." For you nerds... its the x-rated version of "hide and seek." I would run off to Zody's... that was the Walmart of the 80's... and I'd steal a shit load of candy... Mike & Ikes... Johnny Apple Seeds... Lemon Heads, ect. I'd pour them all in a brown paper bag and meet up with the rest of the kids... making sure the girls saw me and my "Bag." The boys would go hide and the girls would come and get it. Like clockwork they'd all seek me out for that candy... LOL!!! While they were scrambling for the candy I was kissing... humping... and ass grabbing. Just a good ol time we'd have while the other boys were still hiding.

Yeah... that's how it felt for me.

DMC
05-11-2015, 10:43 PM
I remember when I was a kid we'd play "hide and go get it." For you nerds... its the x-rated version of "hide and seek." I would run off to Zody's... that was the Walmart of the 80's... and I'd steal a shit load of candy... Mike & Ikes... Johnny Apple Seeds... Lemon Heads, ect. I'd pour them all in a brown paper bag and meet up with the rest of the kids... making sure the girls saw me and my "Bag." The boys would go hide and the girls would come and get it. Like clockwork they'd all seek me out for that candy... LOL!!! While they were scrambling for the candy I was kissing... humping... and ass grabbing. Just a good ol time we'd have while the other boys were still hiding.

Yeah... that's how it felt for me.
That's how you and Kool met, you'd hide your sausage in your pants and Kool would go get it.

Buddy Mignon
05-11-2015, 10:45 PM

Missing the playoffs is not as bad as blowing a 3-2 lead and getting bounced out in the first round. That's like getting hit first in dodge ball. Now you have to sit on the sideline wondering... "what if."

Buddy Mignon
05-11-2015, 10:46 PM
That's how you and Kool met, you'd hide your sausage in your pants and Kool would go get it.

Lol... I knew you was coming.

DMC
05-11-2015, 10:48 PM
Lol... I knew you was coming.
and that's exactly what he said to you.

Bynumite
05-11-2015, 10:50 PM
The only time spurfan repeats is when those fat be@ner whales go for a 2nd round at the local buffet.

Splits
05-11-2015, 10:57 PM
How many times have the Lakers missed the playoffs thrice in a row?

Strange Love
05-11-2015, 10:59 PM
Missing the playoffs is not as bad as blowing a 3-2 lead and getting bounced out in the first round. That's like getting hit first in dodge ball. Now you have to sit on the sideline wondering... "what if."

As rough as getting to the playoff and getting swept?

How many games have the Lakers won when they did made the playoffs lately?

DMC
05-11-2015, 11:04 PM
That's a horrible take. Missing the playoffs is worse than making the playoffs and not winning a single game. Only faggots think losing is better than winning.

AlexJones
05-11-2015, 11:41 PM

:lol

Buddy Mignon
05-11-2015, 11:56 PM
That's a horrible take. Missing the playoffs is worse than making the playoffs and not winning a single game. Only faggots think losing is better than winning.

Lol... so you think fifth place feels better than last place at the Kentucky Derby? You think Jim was happy about bronzing twice... as opposed to not medaling? Get the fuck out.

Sean Cagney
05-11-2015, 11:57 PM
What does it feel like to miss the playoffs a few years in a row and no hope for the near future? Something Spurs fans don't know about.

Buddy Mignon
05-12-2015, 12:02 AM
What does it feel like to miss the playoffs a few years in a row and no hope for the near future? Something Spurs fans don't know about.

Thats the standard you set for yourselves. The way I see it we're elbow to elbow.

Silver&Black
05-12-2015, 12:10 AM
Missing the playoffs is not as bad as blowing a 3-2 lead and getting bounced out in the first round.

http://12ch.ru/macro/index.php/image/5516.jpg

spurraider21
05-12-2015, 12:34 AM
being a spurs fan has made up for being a raiders fan tbh... as the spurs look to decline post-duncan, the raiders look to be on the rise with carr. good yin/yang in general

midnightpulp
05-12-2015, 03:09 AM

That's it and that's all. All that matters is the count.

Arnold Toht
05-12-2015, 03:30 AM
How does it feel to lose to the Clippers? My oh my oh my.

DMC
05-12-2015, 07:42 AM
Lol... so you think fifth place feels better than last place at the Kentucky Derby? You think Jim was happy about bronzing twice... as opposed to not medaling? Get the fuck out.
What you mean is, as a fan, you'd rather your team lose and not worry about it than have to lose later when your hopes are up. That's a bandwagon philosophy. It allows you time to dickride another team. I am speaking from a team perspective, not an onlooker perspective.

Franklin
05-12-2015, 08:15 AM
DMC speaks the truth again, you gotta have faith in your team to qualify yourself as a real fan imho.

Duncanforthree
05-12-2015, 08:41 AM
and off she scurries to the kitchen to prepare more grease and flour treats, you hit your well worn chair and the 2nd half starts... and you glance over at your friends and say "guys, let's just go out there and play our game. This is our year".

Oh my god.I can't stop laughing!:rollin

nowitzkikopf
05-12-2015, 04:35 PM
How does it feel to lose to the Clippers? My oh my oh my.

lol swept by the rockets.

Mitch
05-12-2015, 04:52 PM
lol swept by the rockets.

You've been away from basketball so long you forgot what a sweep was.

nowitzkikopf
05-13-2015, 12:04 PM
You've been away from basketball so long you forgot what a sweep was.

lakers fans have been reduced to defending the mavs on a gentleman's sweep by the rockets? really is bad down there.

Thread
05-13-2015, 12:05 PM
lakers fans have been reduced to defending the mavs on a gentleman's sweep by the rockets? really is bad down there.

You're just damn fortunate you got up off the ground last nite. And you'd damned well better stay up.

Mitch
05-13-2015, 12:08 PM

Sweep was the word you used, bucko. 8 years in exile must have been hard on you.

Thread
05-13-2015, 12:09 PM
lakers fans have been reduced to defending the mavs on a [[[[[[gentleman's sweep]]]]]] by the rockets? really is bad down there.

What is a "genteman's sweep"---stranger?

DMC
05-13-2015, 01:16 PM
Means the Rockets "let" the Mavs win one to be gentlemanly.

DMC
05-13-2015, 01:17 PM
oops wrong acct lol

Thread
05-13-2015, 01:42 PM
oops wrong acct lol

You asshole. Now you ruined it.

Franklin
05-13-2015, 07:06 PM
Mavs didn't get swept, they won a game against the Lockets imho.