PDA

View Full Version : Rondo or Tony Parker

JohnnyMax
05-12-2015, 08:09 AM
Who's the bigger cancer?

Johnny RIngo
05-12-2015, 08:20 AM
Parker. He still has three more years of hurting the Spurs on an extremely bad contract. Hell, Tony's extension is so bad we might not even bring everyone back next year. If that's not a cancer, I don't know what is.

Also, Rondo only played two games in the playoffs so he didn't hurt the Mavs as much. We had to endure Tony for ALL seven games against the Clippers. The playoff stats have confirmed that Tony's the biggest cancer at the point guard position:

http://s5.postimg.org/siu3vsb6f/2015_PGs_playoffs2.png

It's depressing seeing Patty up there just under CP. Why Pop, why? If Spurs had pulled a Rondo and told Tony to fuck off after game 2, we win the Clippers series in five games.

testies
05-12-2015, 09:50 AM
Rondo plays defense

ducks
05-12-2015, 09:52 AM
Rhonda hurt the mavs much more they are not even paying playoff bonus

And watch him get a bigger contract then tp

unleashbaynes
05-12-2015, 09:53 AM
At this point, the forum as a whole is more anti-Parker than pro-Parker. So who's trolling who again?

AFBlue
05-12-2015, 10:46 AM
Rondo is the bigger cancer hands down. If Parker were a big cancer the Spurs wouldn't have enjoyed so much success while he was on the team, and he wouldn't be here on a max extension. He doesn't pick fights with his coach and gets along with his teammates (Barry situation aside). The evidence is clear. Just a bunch of haters that view this team under a microscope and scrutinize in spite of immense success.

Spurs9
05-12-2015, 11:19 AM
The butthurt on Parker on this forum over 1 series is hilarious tbh. No one was complaining last year when we smoked everyone in the playoffs and hoisted that trophy. Parker wasn't even fully healthy, and Rondo literally walked out on his entire team and didn't even say anything to teammates. I guess its trendy for everyone to criclejerk on the forum how Parker is the worst player now.

Clipper Nation
05-12-2015, 11:24 AM
Rondo is the bigger cancer hands down. If Parker were a big cancer the Spurs wouldn't have enjoyed so much success while he was on the team
Thanks to the cancer at PG, you're light three, maybe even four.

TheGoldStandard
05-12-2015, 11:32 AM
Rondo wants to be in charge of the play calling but always looks to pass first, Parker doesn't run but 2 offensive sets and prefers to shoot no matter what. I'd take rando going forward

AFBlue
05-12-2015, 12:00 PM

Disagree to agree. Can't pin 6 on him at all. He wasn't defending Harden in '12. The Lakers were clearly the best overall team in the three-peat years. He won it for them in '07...was flat out dominant. So, no.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
05-12-2015, 12:21 PM
Why do people beat dead horses. Parker's contract is what it is. All the bitchin in the world isn't going to change it. Just hope he gets on a better exercise regiment like Duncan and heals up in the offseason.

I blame Parker for the loss to the Clips, but its over. Move on already. Some of you guys sound like a bunch of bitches, nagging a situation to death.

Spurs9
05-12-2015, 03:17 PM
Why do people beat dead horses. Parker's contract is what it is. All the bitchin in the world isn't going to change it. Just hope he gets on a better exercise regiment like Duncan and heals up in the offseason.

I blame Parker for the loss to the Clips, but its over. Move on already. Some of you guys sound like a bunch of bitches, nagging a situation to death.
Going to have plenty of bump material for these takes next season tbh :lol

cjw
05-12-2015, 04:18 PM
The butthurt on Parker on this forum over 1 series is hilarious tbh. No one was complaining last year when we smoked everyone in the playoffs and hoisted that trophy. Parker wasn't even fully healthy, and Rondo literally walked out on his entire team and didn't even say anything to teammates. I guess its trendy for everyone to criclejerk on the forum how Parker is the worst player now.

Even in his pretty awful game 6 against the Heat, he almost willed the team to victory in the closing moments with two huge shots (don't forget his game winner in game 1). But half the forum probably thinks he should have jumped a foot higher and blocked Ray Allen's three.

The argument that Rondo is a lesser cancer because he played only two games is a laugh. The offense completely stagnates with Rondo in and defenses do not have to respect him one bit. With Parker, he'll still have flashes. Rondo does rebound but his defense has been overrated for years.

Clipper Nation
05-12-2015, 04:25 PM
Disagree to agree. Can't pin 6 on him at all. He wasn't defending Harden in '12. The Lakers were clearly the best overall team in the three-peat years. He won it for them in '07...was flat out dominant. So, no.
2006: inefficiently chucked at a Kirby-esque level, but took almost as many shots as prime Duncan

2013: outplayed by Mario Chalmers, got his shit swatted by Bosh

2015: worst rotation player in the league

ErnestLynch
05-12-2015, 05:10 PM
Parker needs to go on the TD diet. He's too heavy.

cd98
05-12-2015, 05:14 PM

Actually pretty nonsensical conclusion. Parker wasn't the reason we lost to Miami. And in years past, the Spurs have lost to good teams or were injured. So there is not a championship that we left on the table because of Parker. It's hard to win a championship. Clipper fan should know this.

cd98
05-12-2015, 05:16 PM
Who's the bigger cancer?

I would say that Tony is probably a good teammate, certainly players say the Spurs are the most united team in the league. The only cancer would be the whole Brent Barry Affair. But for that, and that was pretty shameful, I can't see where he has been a team cancer.

AFBlue
05-12-2015, 05:22 PM
2006: inefficiently chucked at a Kirby-esque level, but took almost as many shots as prime Duncan

2013: outplayed by Mario Chalmers, got his shit swatted by Bosh

2015: worst rotation player in the league

2006: Did not foul Dirk
2013: Hit game winning shot. Did not commit 8 turnovers or fail to hit free throws or miss a key rebound.

2015: He was a goat but far from the worst player in the league. I'll give it to you though...a healthy and right Tony Parker may well have been the difference in that Clips series.

Clipper Nation
05-12-2015, 05:38 PM
2006: Did not foul Dirk
2013: Hit game winning shot. Did not commit 8 turnovers or fail to hit free throws or miss a key rebound.

2015: He was a goat but far from the worst player in the league. I'll give it to you though...a healthy and right Tony Parker may well have been the difference in that Clips series.
2006: Didn't realize that one play was the entirety of the whole series. And last I checked, Rique completely vanished in the fourth quarter.

2013: Big whoop, Damon Jones has hit a game-winner in the playoffs before. Rique still got punked by Mario Chalmers and froze out Duncan down the stretch in 6.

2015: Pop playing MVPatty more instead of Rique is what really might have swung the series.

milkyway21
05-12-2015, 05:41 PM
Who's the bigger cancer?

first, GIVE ME A REASON WHY PARKER is a CANCER ?

Edit : NO, NOT just A REASON, give me 3 .. ? :rolleyes

AFBlue
05-12-2015, 05:45 PM
2006: Didn't realize that one play was the entirety of the whole series. And last I checked, Rique completely vanished in the fourth quarter.

2013: Big whoop, Damon Jones has hit a game-winner in the playoffs before. Rique still got punked by Mario Chalmers and froze out Duncan down the stretch in 6.

2015: Pop playing MVPatty more instead of Rique is what really might have swung the series.

Disagree to agree. With the exception of this year, he put the team in a position to win because of his play. Spin it all you want, but he has been an immensely positive contributor to their success over the last 10 years and is in no way shape or form a cancer.

He had a bad year...hopefully he rebounds. That is all.

Stabula
05-12-2015, 06:06 PM
Surprise, surprise, it's another shitty thread!

dabom
05-12-2015, 06:07 PM
Surprise, surprise, it's another shitty thread!

Surprise surprise, you're bitching. :lmao

purist
05-12-2015, 07:02 PM
Cancers don't have 4 rings