PDA

View Full Version : :( Republican can't get alcohol at Walmart because of Muslim cashier according to him

Blake
05-12-2015, 01:35 PM
"...... There was a young man doing the checkout and another Walmart employee came over and put up a sign, “No alcohol products in this lane.” So being the inquisitive fella I am, I used my additional set of eyes — glasses — to see the young checkout man’s name. Let me just say it was NOT “Steve.”

I pointed the sign out to Aubrey and her response was a simple question, how is it that this Muslim employee could refuse service to customers based on his religious beliefs, but Christians are being forced to participate in specific events contrary to their religious beliefs?......."

http://allenbwest.com/2015/05/sharia-law-comes-to-walmart/

Blake
05-12-2015, 01:37 PM
Turns out the Muslim couldn't sell it because Walmart doesn't allow employees under 21 to seek it.

Republitards

Spurminator
05-12-2015, 02:19 PM
Holy shit, that's a double-facepalm worthy article if I've ever seen one. Why hasn't he taken it down?

And even if a Muslim WAS given permission by his employer to refuse to sell certain items based on his religious beliefs, isn't that a decision the employer should be allowed to make? I mean, it's not like the government has dictated that employers must allow Muslims to refuse to sell alcohol.

I could understand if the government dictated that alcohol can only be sold at certain times, like after 12:00pm on Sundays, based on Islamic doctrine. But that law is for Christians, so Allen West is clearly okay with that.

This guy used to be a high-ranking member of Congress. Christ.

boutons_deux
05-12-2015, 02:29 PM
I can't buy alcohol on Sunday morning in TX before heading out for a picnic because of Southern Baptist Sharia!

H E Butt did't sell alcohol AT ALL ANYTIME for decades. "until 1976 it was closed on Sundays and did not sell alcohol." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H-E-B

Blake
05-12-2015, 02:55 PM
:cry but Sharia law won't let me get a Christian buzz going :cry

Th'Pusher
05-12-2015, 03:16 PM
I can't buy alcohol on Sunday morning in TX before heading out for a picnic because of Southern Baptist Sharia!

H E Butt did't sell alcohol AT ALL ANYTIME for decades. "until 1976 it was closed on Sundays and did not sell alcohol." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H-E-B
One is a state law, the other was a decision made by a private company.

boutons_deux
05-12-2015, 03:28 PM
One is a state law, the other was a decision made by a private company.

they're both Southern Baptist Sharia

m>s
05-12-2015, 03:32 PM
Look more Christian threads by Jr

Blake
05-12-2015, 03:40 PM
Look more Christian threads by Jr

Oh look gtown's favorite bootlick going right off topic, straight for me.

I'm just copy pasting Christian articles of dem doing the Lords work, holding society back, etc par etc

SupremeGuy
05-12-2015, 04:10 PM
This is what concerns you? Not the beheading of homosexuals, stoning of rape victims, rampant pedophilia, or monstrous bestiality of barbaric islam? You're a fucking idiot.

SupremeGuy
05-12-2015, 04:11 PM

I'm just copy pasting Christian articles of dem doing the Lords work, holding society back, etc par etcLook at north western africa or the middle east if you want to see that, tbh. But you're too busy being an anti-Christian bigot hiding behind the veil of atheism to do that... :lol

Blake
05-12-2015, 04:13 PM
This is what concerns you? Not the beheading of homosexuals, stoning of rape victims, rampant pedophilia, or monstrous bestiality of barbaric islam? You're a fucking idiot.

Me starting a thread on a messageboard is what concerns you? Not the beheading of homosexuals, stoning of rape victims or other strawman victims? You're a fucking genius.

SupremeGuy
05-12-2015, 04:14 PM
Me starting a thread on a messageboard is what concerns you? Not the beheading of homosexuals, stoning of rape victims or other strawman victims? You're a fucking genius.I'm not constantly making threads about specific topics, dumbfuck. :lol

Blake
05-12-2015, 04:16 PM
Look at north western africa or the middle east if you want to see that, tbh. But you're too busy being an anti-Christian bigot hiding behind the veil of atheism to do that... :lol

how do inhabitants of north western Africa affect our domestic public policies.

Explain away, genius.

Blake
05-12-2015, 04:17 PM
I'm not constantly making threads about specific topics, dumbfuck. :lol

You're specifically concerned about my threads, genius.

SupremeGuy
05-12-2015, 04:22 PM
how do inhabitants of north western Africa affect our domestic public policies.

Explain away, genius.The same way the story in your op does.

SupremeGuy
05-12-2015, 04:24 PM
Also, you're willing to admit you don't give a shit about people in different countries? If so, then why do you cry when America has :cry illegal :cry wars and bombs the fuck out of terrorist havens in the heartland of barbaric islam?

SupremeGuy
05-12-2015, 04:27 PM
Even more basic than that, you're saying that you don't care about foreign policy. Good to know.

Blake
05-12-2015, 04:31 PM
The same way the story in your op does.

Except that the OP is an actual politician whereas a full time inhabitant of Africa is not.

Blake
05-12-2015, 04:33 PM
Even more basic than that, you're saying that you don't care about foreign policy. Good to know.

except that I'm not saying that at all.

You're pretty dumb, tbh.

SupremeGuy
05-12-2015, 04:41 PM
So are you or are you not concerned with foreign policy?

RandomGuy
05-12-2015, 04:43 PM

What concerns me is stupidity in my own country. I have a lot less power to fix or educate stupid/brutal in other countries.

RandomGuy
05-12-2015, 04:46 PM
Also, you're willing to admit you don't give a shit about people in different countries? If so, then why do you cry when America has :cry illegal :cry wars and bombs the fuck out of terrorist havens in the heartland of barbaric islam?

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/111222013028-drone-victim-shakira-story-top.jpg

I think we should all be concerned about what is done in our name, in "terrorist havens".

SupremeGuy
05-12-2015, 04:49 PM
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/111222013028-drone-victim-shakira-story-top.jpg

I think we should all be concerned about what is done in our name, in "terrorist havens".It's a good thing that little boy isn't gay or he would have been thrown off a roof. But yeah, we should just let those barbaric fucks do whatever they want in the name of their barbaric religion. Who cares if they stone rape victims, right? Bitches had it coming.

Spurminator
05-12-2015, 04:52 PM
It's a good thing that little boy isn't gay or he would have been thrown off a roof. But yeah, we should just let those barbaric fucks do whatever they want in the name of their barbaric religion. Who cares if they stone rape victims, right? Bitches had it coming.

You think that's why we're fighting them?

K.

RandomGuy
05-12-2015, 04:55 PM
It's a good thing that little boy isn't gay or he would have been thrown off a roof. But yeah, we should just let those barbaric fucks do whatever they want in the name of their barbaric religion. Who cares if they stone rape victims, right? Bitches had it coming.

Little girl.

I actually care quite a bit about the stupid shit they do to each other in the name of their religion.

What I am not sure about, is whether bombs really are the answer to such atrocities.

Ideas tend not to be very easy to target with munitions.

TeyshaBlue
05-12-2015, 04:56 PM
Muslim booze sucks.

Ignignokt
05-12-2015, 05:10 PM
Ok, barring the anecdote here, should muslims of age be able to refuse to sell liqour if they work for an employer that sells it?

Blake
05-12-2015, 05:22 PM
So are you or are you not concerned with foreign policy?

Concerned

m>s
05-12-2015, 05:24 PM

I'm just copy pasting Christian articles of dem doing the Lords work, holding society back, etc par etc
Look Jamal's favorite cumlick, Jesus himself isn't the reason your wife got fucked so I don't know why you're so mad

you mean to say you're just baiting again, so rather than take your shitty bait I just went after the fishercuck himself. Your act is lame.

CosmicCowboy
05-12-2015, 05:24 PM
Ok, barring the anecdote here, should muslims of age be able to refuse to sell liqour if they work for an employer that sells it?

Not if it is a requirement of the job. Don't like it? Get a job somewhere else.

Blake
05-12-2015, 05:28 PM

I don't see why not but I don't understand why a Muslim would knowingly take that job.

And the employer should then have the right to transfer the Muslim to another comparable job within the corporation or let them go imo

Ignignokt
05-12-2015, 05:30 PM
I don't see why not but I don't understand why a Muslim would knowingly take that job.

And the employer should then have the right to transfer the Muslim to another comparable job within the corporation or let them go imo

So a muslim should be allowed to refuse alchohol if he knowingly knew that was part of his position? Yes or No?

Spurminator
05-12-2015, 05:32 PM
So a muslim should be allowed to refuse alchohol if he knowingly knew that was part of his position? Yes or No?

His job should not be protected by law if he refuses to sell alcohol at a business that sells alcohol.

Blake
05-12-2015, 06:02 PM
His job should not be protected by law if he refuses to sell alcohol at a business that sells alcohol.

That

The Muslim would have no grounds for a discrimination lawsuit if he accepts a job where the expectation is already in place to sell alcohol.

ChumpDumper
05-12-2015, 06:08 PM
This is what concerns you? Not the beheading of homosexuals, stoning of rape victims, rampant pedophilia, or monstrous bestiality of barbaric islam? You're a fucking idiot.Holy shit!

Which Wal-Mart has this happening in it?

Blake
05-12-2015, 06:13 PM
Look Jamal's favorite cumlick, Jesus himself isn't the reason your wife got fucked so I don't know why you're so mad

you mean to say you're just baiting again, so rather than take your shitty bait I just went after the fishercuck himself. Your act is lame.

so I start a thread and you instantly think of a guy named Jamal having sex.

Ignignokt
05-12-2015, 06:45 PM
so I start a thread and you instantly think of a guy named Jamal having sex.

Why doesn't he throw jamaal jokes for everyone else tho?

that's the question.

m>s
05-12-2015, 06:54 PM
so I start a thread..
Sounds like the beginning of a comedy routine

SupremeGuy
05-12-2015, 07:07 PM
Holy shit!

Which Wal-Mart has this happening in it?Does it have to happen at Wal-Mart for it to matter to you?

ChumpDumper
05-12-2015, 07:23 PM
Does it have to happen at Wal-Mart for it to matter to you?So you aren't talking about Wal-Marts?

You just knee-jerked your standard response to anything pertaining to Muslims.

You're just like West here, trying to change the subject

SupremeGuy
05-12-2015, 07:29 PM
So you aren't talking about Wal-Marts?

You just knee-jerked your standard response to anything pertaining to Muslims.

You're just like West here, trying to change the subjectDoes it have to happen at Wal-Mart for it to matter to you?

Silver&Black
05-12-2015, 07:36 PM

ChumpDumper
05-12-2015, 07:40 PM
Does it have to happen at Wal-Mart for it to matter to you?For the purposes of this thread, it would be relevant if it had happened there.

How much does it matter to you?

Do you do anything besides posting about it when you feel some Republican is threatened?

The question goes to you too, Silver&Black.

SupremeGuy
05-12-2015, 07:45 PM
For the purposes of this thread, it would be relevant if it had happened there.

Do you do anything besides posting about it when you feel some Republican is threatened?

The question goes to you too, Silver&Black.I'm not asking just about this thread though. Does it have to happen at WM for it to matter to you?

ChumpDumper
05-12-2015, 07:47 PM
I'm not asking just about this thread though. Does it have to happen at WM for it to matter to you?What do you mean by "matter"?

I'm sure I do as much about it in my life as you do, and I don't think you do anything about it.

SupremeGuy
05-12-2015, 07:52 PM
If you can't figure that out or need me to explain it to you, then it looks like we've run into another classic cumdumpster loop. Time for you start repeating yourself while adding nothing to the discussion...

ChumpDumper
05-12-2015, 07:55 PM
If you can't figure that out or need me to explain it to you, then it looks like we've run into another classic cumdumpster loop. Time for you start repeating yourself while adding nothing to the discussion...I said my peace. You don't need to explain anything. The amount all this matters to you is clear.

You added nothing but an attempt to derail the thread.

West still looks stupid. That hasn't changed no matter how hard you tried.

SupremeGuy
05-12-2015, 07:57 PM
I said my peace. You don't need to explain anything. The amount all this matters to you is clear.

You added nothing but an attempt to derail the thread.

West still looks stupid. That hasn't changed no matter how hard you tried.What do you mean by "matter?" :cry

ChumpDumper
05-12-2015, 07:58 PM
What do you mean by "matter?" :cryI mean you haven't done anything about this in your life and you never will.

Is that clear enough for you?

SupremeGuy
05-12-2015, 08:02 PM
I mean you haven't done anything about this in your life and you never will.

Is that clear enough for you?Be specific. :cry

ChumpDumper
05-12-2015, 08:03 PM
Be specific. :cryI was.

Is there some part of it you don't understand?

You certainly aren't contradicting it.

SupremeGuy
05-12-2015, 08:15 PM
I was.

Is there some part of it you don't understand?

You certainly aren't contradicting it.Explain it all to me, please.

Blake
05-12-2015, 08:18 PM
Why doesn't he throw jamaal jokes for everyone else tho?

that's the question.

it's his fantasy, ask him.

Of course, it's documented that it's your fantasy too so I'm guessing you have a good guess.

ChumpDumper
Explain it all to me, please.Already did.

You seem to be stuck in one of your classic little SupremeGuy loops. Time for you start repeating yourself while adding nothing to the discussion...

Silver&Black
For the purposes of this thread, it would be relevant if it had happened there.

The question goes to you too, Silver&Black.

Why mention me? I just thought SupremeGuy had a good point. And I re-posted it....

All politicians (well most) are corrupt. That goes for both sides of the aisle. Libtards and Repugs both. Everybody in the Senate and House just do what they feel will get them re-elected by their constituents.

I vote Republican...and I tend to side with the Republicans on most matters....but I have no problem with calling them out when they do stupid shit. The politician I can't stand the most is John Boehner...that should tell you something right there.

ChumpDumper
05-12-2015, 08:21 PM
Why mention me? I just thought SupremeGuy had a good point. And I re-posted it....

All politicians (well most) are corrupt. That goes for both sides of the aisle. Libtards and Repugs both. Everybody in the Senate and House just do what they feel will get them re-elected by their constituents.

I vote Republican...and I tend to side with the Republicans on most matters....but I have no problem with calling them out when they do stupid shit. The politician I can't stand the most is John Boehner...that should tell you something right there.That's nice, but that wasn't the question.

Blake
05-12-2015, 08:28 PM

He posted a logical fallacy and you Co signed. Lol.

Silver&Black
05-12-2015, 08:31 PM
That's nice, but that wasn't the question.

I thought you were calling me out on "Do you do anything besides posting about it when you feel some Republican is threatened?"

And I just told you I have no problem with calling out both sides...both sides are full of jackasses.

If you weren't then I apologize. And what was the question.....

ChumpDumper
05-12-2015, 08:34 PM
I thought you were calling me out on "Do you do anything besides posting about it when you feel some Republican is threatened?"

And I just told you I have no problem with calling out both sides...both sides are full of jackasses.

If you weren't then I apologize. And what was the question.....Let's go with the first part of the question:

"Do you do anything besides posting about it?:

"It" being the litany of grievances against Islam in places nowhere close to the US.

Silver&Black
05-12-2015, 08:35 PM
He posted a logical fallacy and you Co signed. Lol.

Is there not "beheading of homosexuals, stoning of rape victims, rampant pedophilia". Have you been living under a rock for the past decade?

DMX7
05-12-2015, 08:35 PM
I can't step foot in Wal-Mart. That place is disgusting... Going in there feels like stepping into the Mos Eisley Cantina from Star Wars.

SupremeGuy
05-12-2015, 08:52 PM
Already did.

You seem to be stuck in one of your classic little SupremeGuy loops. Time for you start repeating yourself while adding nothing to the discussion...What did you do?

SupremeGuy
05-12-2015, 08:54 PM
Logical fallacy guys, plz. :cry

m>s
05-12-2015, 09:17 PM
it's his fantasy, ask him.

Of course, it's documented that it's your fantasy too so I'm guessing you have a good guess.
Shut the fuck up

ChumpDumper
05-12-2015, 09:26 PM
What did you do?About what?

m>s
05-12-2015, 09:38 PM
About what?
Shut the fuck up get laid

Blake
05-12-2015, 10:07 PM
Is there not "beheading of homosexuals, stoning of rape victims, rampant pedophilia". Have you been living under a rock for the past decade?

k why does that matter in this thread

Blake
05-12-2015, 10:09 PM
Logical fallacy guys, plz. :cry

Lol unintelligent

Blake
05-12-2015, 10:11 PM
I can't step foot in Wal-Mart. That place is disgusting... Going in there feels like stepping into the Mos Eisley Cantina from Star Wars.

Nobody wants to go to Walmart but there are times when you have little to no choice

Blake
05-12-2015, 10:18 PM
:madrun Shut the fuck up

this is my thread that you brought your black guy sex fantasy into. Gtfo if you don't like me putting your freaky fantasy shtick in its place.

Dumbass. :lol

m>s
05-12-2015, 10:26 PM
this is my thread that you brought your black guy sex fantasy into. Gtfo if you don't like me putting your freaky fantasy shtick in its place.

Shut up cuck gimme yo wife's number so I can show her what's up.

m>s
05-12-2015, 10:29 PM

And youve already been castrated and put in your place by your wife so this tough talk stuff is pretty funny

ChumpDumper
05-12-2015, 10:32 PM
And youve already been castrated and put in your place by your wife so this tough talk stuff is pretty funnyYou think that's tough talk?

lol

Blake
05-12-2015, 10:34 PM
Srsly ms are you gonna lay your sexual thoughts and fantasies out in every thread I start.

Srsly are you that hard up for pussy that you're begging me for a hook up

Th'Pusher
05-12-2015, 10:45 PM
they're both Southern Baptist Sharia
Sure. But one is codified into law, the other isn't. Are you suggesting a privately held company should not be able to close on Sunday, sell alcohol, etc. are they discriminating against alcoholics?

m>s
05-12-2015, 10:46 PM
Hey Blake so who got custody of your daughter? Don't you think your ex wife bringing home strange black men might be a bad influence?

Blake
05-12-2015, 11:21 PM
Shut up cuck gimme yo wife's number so I can show her what's up.

Don't you think your ex wife bringing home strange black men might be a bad influence?

Are you the strange black man in this story or are you wanting to swing

You know what, forget my asking. I don't really care other than to lol and I'd like to get back on topic

Blake
05-12-2015, 11:34 PM
Sure. But one is codified into law, the other isn't. Are you suggesting a privately held company should not be able to close on Sunday, sell alcohol, etc. are they discriminating against alcoholics?

It's a shame Texas still won't allow liquor sales on Sundays based on outdated silly religious based blue laws

:cry yeah but why care about that when there are gays getting beheaded in the middle east :cry

m>s
05-12-2015, 11:41 PM
Are you the strange black man in this story or are you wanting to swing

You know what, forget my asking. I don't really care other than to lol and I'd like to get back on topic
Ever been cucked by an aryan buck?

m>s
05-12-2015, 11:42 PM
But really,do you ever wonder if your daughter could grow up to be a slut with that type of influence?

Blake
05-13-2015, 12:53 AM
I'm sure someone will lol at your cuck fiction here sooner or later. Keep at it.

m>s
05-13-2015, 01:21 AM
i'm lol'ing at your daughter growing up to be a hooker like mommeh

Blake
05-13-2015, 08:10 AM
Dare to dream

Spurtacular
07-27-2019, 01:47 AM

Cucks gonna worry about cuck things, tbh.

Sir Johnny
07-27-2019, 02:00 AM
Everywhere we find Muslims we find some problem, sheesh~~~~~~~

Pavlov
07-27-2019, 03:18 AM
derp searched back four years for this

Spurtacular
07-28-2019, 11:13 PM
derp searched back four years for this

:lol Chump still pretending it's any trouble at all.

Pavlov
07-28-2019, 11:37 PM
https://media.tenor.com/images/cdfc2c75ed09fb6353358776b5c4085d/tenor.gifWhy did you bump this thread?

Spurtacular
07-28-2019, 11:48 PM
Why did you bump this thread?

It's funny.

Why are you sperm shielding for blake?

Winehole23
07-29-2019, 12:59 AM
^^^obsessed

Pavlov
07-29-2019, 01:04 AM
It's funny.In what way?

Spurtacular
07-29-2019, 01:11 AM
obsessed

You are obsessed with me, blakehole.

Spurtacular
07-29-2019, 01:12 AM
In what way?

I answered your question...

Why are you sperm shielding for blake?

Pavlov
07-29-2019, 01:14 AM
I answer your question...

Why are you sperm shielding for blake?I'm not. I'd ask you the same question about any threads you bump that way.

It's about you, not Blake.

Why do you think it's so funny to search for and bump multiple threads at a time?

Spurtacular
07-29-2019, 01:14 AM
I'm not.

Sure, you are. You consistently do it. Come to terms.

Winehole23
07-29-2019, 01:15 AM
It's all personal. Nothing to do with topics at all.

Pavlov
07-29-2019, 01:18 AM
Sure, you are. You consistently do it. Come to terms.What terms?

You look at your enemies list and you search for and bump threads. You're called on it and you say it's for the funz. What's funny about it?

Spurtacular
07-29-2019, 01:27 AM
What terms?

You look at your enemies list and you search for and bump threads. You're called on it and you say it's for the funz. What's funny about it?

I play by the rules. You and your cuck buddy had enemies long before I was here.

Winehole23
07-29-2019, 01:32 AM
lol

there are no rules in this forum.

Spurtacular
07-29-2019, 01:45 AM
lol

there are no rules in this forum.

Alright then.

Winehole23
07-29-2019, 02:04 AM
Alright then.What rules were you referring to?

Pavlov
07-29-2019, 02:37 AM
I play by the rules.Which rules?