PDA

View Full Version : More "teens" ignored by mainstream media

TheSanityAnnex
05-12-2015, 03:32 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3077655/Antoine-Lawson-charged-beating-Richard-Fletcher-Baltimore-April-22.html

A 17-year-old boy has been charged as an adult for his role in beating a 61-year-old alongside a group of approximately 50 other teens in Baltimore, Maryland, on April 22.
Richard Fletcher was brutally beaten by the teens after he went outside to ask two girls who were fighting on top of his truck to move along and continue their dispute elsewhere.
The mob of teens began to hit and kick Fletcher until he fell to the ground, but the attack didn't end.

After the beating last month, Fletcher was left with broken eye sockets, a broken nose, broken ribs and a brain bleed, according to CBS Baltimore (http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2015/05/08/dundalk-man-violently-beaten-by-group-of-teens/).
He also needed a blood transfusion.
Police have made two arrests in the case and are hoping to bring all of the teens, who are believed to be students at Baltimore Community High School, that participated in the beating to justice.
Antoine Lawson has already been charged with attempted murder and a 15-year-old girl was charged with assault.

Joe Lamb, who owns a business nearby, saw the attack and said he wasn't all that surprised with what happened based on how the neighborhood has been, WBAL (http://www.wbaltv.com/news/police-man-trying-to-break-up-fight-attacked/32527280) reported.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/05/12/02/28925BFB00000578-0-image-a-17_1431393180916.jpg

Antoine Lawson was charged with attempted murder

He said: 'It has gotten out of hand now, gone too far.
'The kids walk on top of cars, kick dogs, let dogs out, throw trash, steal milk from school and throw it at houses, threaten neighbors with bodily harm.'
Fletcher is out of the hospital and the Harbor View Neighborhood Association has opened a GoFundMe (http://www.gofundme.com/harborview) account to raise money for his medical bills.

The association wrote: 'Rick was brutally attacked by approximately 49 students from a near-by school on April 22.
'We are working closely with the family to assist them during this difficult time.
'We estimate his medical bills will be between $200,000-$400,000.

'His medical insurance will not pay for all of the bills.

'At this time, he is out of the hospital but he will need several additional surgeries. Rick has a long road to recovery.

'We do not expect the perpetrators will help him or his family pay for any of the medical expenses.
'Please donate to this very worthy cause , as Rick did not deserve this.'
The campaign has raised more than $8,000

http://www.wbaltv.com/news/another-teenager-charged-as-adult-in-beating-of-dundalk-man/32961982

The arrests come in connection with an April 22 incident (http://www.wbaltv.com/news/police-man-trying-to-break-up-fight-attacked/32527280) in which Rick Fletcher was assaulted (http://www.wbaltv.com/news/dundalk-man-recovering-after-beating/32610412) in front of his 45th Street home.
Antoine Willie Lawson, 17, was indicted last week on charges of attempted first-degree murder, first-degree assault, robbery and theft of less than $1,000.
On Tuesday, county police announced the arrests of four other teenagers charged as adults, and an arrest warrant has been obtained for a 20-year-old man.
Andrew Omar Allen, 15, has been charged with attempted first-degree murder, robbery and related charges. He is being held without bail at the Baltimore County Detention Center.
Yahkeem Zavion Wheatley, 15, has been charged with attempted first-degree murder, robbery and related charges. He is being held on $200,000 bail at the Baltimore County Detention Center.
Mya Lashae Stewart, 15, was originally charged as a juvenile on April 24. On May 4, she was indicted by a Baltimore County Grand Jury. She is now charged as an adult with attempted first-degree murder, robbery and related charges. Her current custody status is unknown.
Samtoya Isiah Wiliams, 17, has been charged with first-degree assault, second degree assault and robbery. He is being held at the Baltimore County Detention Center on $1 million bail.
Detectives have obtained an arrest warrant for Keenan Tylike Holloway, 20, in connection with this incident. He is currently in custody in Baltimore City on unrelated charges.
Detectives also arrested a seventh suspect Tuesday morning. His information will be released after he has a bail hearing.
No more arrests are expected.
Friends of Fletcher said the 61-year-old is now disabled, and it will be some time before he fully recovers. The violent attack left Fletcher with two broken eye sockets, broken ribs, a broken nose and bleeding on his brain. He was beaten so badly that he was placed in a medically induced coma.
On the day of the attack, Fletcher noticed two girls fighting outside on his truck, which he tried to break up. Then, a large group of teens swarmed around and attacked him, which was caught on surveillance video.
Friends have distributed fliers that read, "Please help our neighbor." They have established a GoFundMe account (http://www.gofundme.com/harborview) to help pay for Fletcher’s mounting medical bills.

RD2191
05-12-2015, 03:49 PM
shit happens. at least he didn't massacre 26 children.

ChumpDumper
05-12-2015, 03:51 PM
Posts NBC affiliate story to prove outlets like NBC are ignoring story.

TheSanityAnnex
05-12-2015, 03:54 PM

Go ahead and find me some more mainstream articles.

TheSanityAnnex
05-12-2015, 03:55 PM
If this was 50 white kids beating a black man to a pulp it'd have been 24/7 coverage the last month. It's amusing watching people claim there is no bias.

ChumpDumper
05-12-2015, 03:58 PM
Go ahead and find me some more mainstream articles.http://lmgtfy.com/?q=%22Antoine+Lawson%22

Spurminator
05-12-2015, 04:05 PM
If this was 50 white kids beating a black man to a pulp it'd have been 24/7 coverage the last month.

If it was 50 white kids beating a black man to a pulp they would have gotten probation instead of being charged as adults.

TheSanityAnnex
05-12-2015, 04:08 PM
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=%22Antoine+Lawson%22

Thank you for proving my point.

TheSanityAnnex
05-12-2015, 04:16 PM
If it was 50 white kids beating a black man to a pulp they would have gotten probation instead of being charged as adults.

Got any examples to back this?

Spurminator
05-12-2015, 04:17 PM
According to a news release from the police, those charged in the beating of 61-year-old Rick Fletcher include:

Andrew Omar Allen, 15, who has been charged as an adult with attempted first-degree murder, robbery, and related charges. He is being held without bail at the Baltimore County Detention Center.
Yahkeem Zavion Wheatley, 15, who has been charged with attempted first-degree murder, robbery, and related charges. He is being held on $200,000 bail at the Baltimore County Detention Center.
Samtoya Isiah Wiliams, 17, who has been charged as an adult with first-degree assault, second degree assault, and robbery. He is being held at the Baltimore County Detention Center on $1 million bail.
Mya Lashae Stewart. 15, was originally charged as a juvenile but later indicted by a Baltimore County grand jury as an adult with attempted first-degree murder, robbery, and related charges. Her current custody status is unknown.
Antoine Willie Lawson, 17, was originally charged as an adult with first- and second-degree assault. A grand jury has since indicted him on attempted first-degree murder, robbery, and related charges. His current custody status is unknown

http://www.abc2news.com/news/crime-checker/baltimore-county-crime/third-person-charged-in-brutal-beating-of-dundalk-man

They'll be put away for a long time. Their lives are over. Justice is served, unless you measure justice by media attention.

Spurminator
05-12-2015, 04:18 PM
Got any examples to back this?

Pretty clear I was being hyperbolic, like you were.

My point is, justice plays out in the courts, not in the media. And white kids typically get a lot more leniency from the courts, the cops, and the entire system than black kids.

TheSanityAnnex
05-12-2015, 04:29 PM
Pretty clear I was being hyperbolic, like you were.

My point is, justice plays out in the courts, not in the media. And white kids typically get a lot more leniency from the courts, the cops, and the entire system than black kids.

My point is pretty clear.

Spurminator
05-12-2015, 04:36 PM
My point is pretty clear.

Yes, it is. And my counterpoint is that the justice system compensates (and arguably overcompensates) for any media coverage discrepancies.

DarrinS
05-12-2015, 04:47 PM
Kids will be kids

TheSanityAnnex
05-12-2015, 04:48 PM
Yes, it is. And my counterpoint is that the justice system compensates (and arguably overcompensates) for any media coverage discrepancies.
check your pm's.

Spurminator
05-12-2015, 04:51 PM
check your pm's.

:tu :tu

Spur-Addict
05-12-2015, 04:58 PM
Kids will be kids

:lol

MultiTroll
05-12-2015, 05:57 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/05/12/02/28925BFB00000578-0-image-a-17_1431393180916.jpg

Did he botox his lips like the Hollywood actresses?

ChumpDumper
05-12-2015, 06:07 PM
My point is pretty clear.Maybe, but you really haven't done anything to back it up.

cantthinkofanything
05-12-2015, 06:08 PM

Put Velcro in the ceiling. No...lick their lips and stick 'em to the windows.

TheSanityAnnex
05-12-2015, 06:12 PM
Maybe, but you really haven't done anything to back it up.
You did that for me. You saw the Google results. You know I'm right.

ChumpDumper
05-12-2015, 06:14 PM
You did that for me. You saw the Google results. You know I'm right.No, you made a clear, positive claim.

Back it up.

MultiTroll
05-12-2015, 06:14 PM
You did that for me. You saw the Google results. You know I'm right.
Rumphumper begging for someone to do his work again.

ChumpDumper
05-12-2015, 06:15 PM
Rumphumper begging for someone to do his work again.I don't have to prove something someone else claimed, Chachi.

You really don't know how this works, do you?

Now, you're going to whine about me some more and go off topic.

TDMVPDPOY
05-12-2015, 06:16 PM
thats some nice cocksucking lips for his cellmate

TheSanityAnnex
05-12-2015, 06:27 PM
No, you made a clear, positive claim.

Back it up.
You already did that for me.

my point stands.

TheSanityAnnex
05-12-2015, 06:30 PM
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Richard+Fletcher+Dundalk#seen

ChumpDumper
05-12-2015, 07:20 PM
You already did that for me.

my point stands.No, you made a positive claim you failed to back up.

TheSanityAnnex
05-12-2015, 07:53 PM
No, you made a positive claim you failed to back up.

Mainstream media ignored this. Both you and I backed this up. What are you rambling about?

ChumpDumper
05-12-2015, 07:57 PM
Mainstream media ignored this. Both you and I backed this up. What are you rambling about?Mainstream media reported this.

You made a claim you failed to back up. Did you forget?

TheSanityAnnex
05-12-2015, 08:09 PM
Mainstream media reported this.

You made a claim you failed to back up. Did you forget?

I actually claimed they ignored it. Are you claiming that one mainstream affiliate = "reporting" it? lol

ChumpDumper
05-12-2015, 08:10 PM
I actually claimed they ignored it. Are you claiming that one mainstream affiliate = "reporting" it? lolare you saying a network affiliate is the alternative media?

Explain.

TheSanityAnnex
05-12-2015, 08:11 PM
Do you think it would receive the same coverage if the races were swapped? Would there be no National media coverage like there is now?

ChumpDumper
05-12-2015, 08:11 PM
Do you think it would receive the same coverage if the races were swapped? Would there be no National media coverage like there is now?That was the claim you failed to back up.

TheSanityAnnex
05-12-2015, 08:12 PM
are you saying a network affiliate is the alternative media?

Explain.
Answer the question. Does one affiliate reporting it means mainstream media did not ignore it?

TheSanityAnnex
05-12-2015, 08:12 PM
That was the claim you failed to back up.
Answer the questions.

ChumpDumper
05-12-2015, 08:16 PM
Answer the question. Does one affiliate reporting it means mainstream media did not ignore it?It's not just one affiliate.

Did you even bother looking? lol

Answer the questions.I don't know. Can't think of a similar story. If you want to back up your claim, you'll find one.

Now, answer the question -- is a network affiliate the alternative media or the mainstream media?

Clipper Nation
05-12-2015, 08:18 PM

Acts like a local NBC affiliate that isn't even owned by the network is the same thing as the NBC network news.

ChumpDumper
05-12-2015, 08:20 PM
Acts like a local NBC affiliate that isn't even owned by the network is the same thing as the NBC network news.Inasmuch as it is mainstream, sure.

Is it something other than mainstream media?

Please explain.

TheSanityAnnex
05-12-2015, 08:35 PM
It's not just one affiliate.

Did you even bother looking? lol

I don't know. Can't think of a similar story. If you want to back up your claim, you'll find one.

Now, answer the question -- is a network affiliate the alternative media or the mainstream media?

Your semantics tactic is extremely weak and claiming a couple local affiliates equals mainstream media not ignoring it is laughable. The mental gymnastics you'll go through for the sake of arguing on the Internet is astounding.

I guess I will have to wait for 50 white teens to brutally beat an elderly black man before I can truly back my claim up amirite?

ChumpDumper
05-12-2015, 09:28 PM
Your semantics tactic is extremely weak and claiming a couple local affiliates equals mainstream media not ignoring it is laughable. The mental gymnastics you'll go through for the sake of arguing on the Internet is astounding. You didn't answer the question.

Answer the question: Is a network affiliate the alternative media or the mainstream media?

I guess I will have to wait for 50 white teens to brutally beat an elderly black man before I can truly back my claim up amirite?Or just not make claims you can't back up.

Maybe give that a try,

cantthinkofanything
05-12-2015, 09:41 PM
You didn't answer the question.

Answer the question: Is a network affiliate the alternative media or the mainstream media?

Or just not make claims you can't back up.

Maybe give that a try,

A fool's errand. You'll never find a large enough sample size of instances of 50 white teens beating up an elderly black.

bigzak25
05-12-2015, 10:12 PM
Good points sanity annex.

TheSanityAnnex
05-13-2015, 12:25 PM

Answer the question: Is a network affiliate the alternative media or the mainstream media?Mainstream. Are two articles enough for you to consider it not being ignored by the mainstream media?

Or just not make claims you can't back up.

Maybe give that a try,See post #42

ChumpDumper
05-13-2015, 12:38 PM
Mainstream.There you go.

See post #42Just don't make claims you can't back up.

Maybe give that a try.

ChumpDumper
05-13-2015, 12:43 PM
Are two articles enough for you to consider it not being ignored by the mainstream media?What level of coverage do you want regarding the arrest of suspects in a beating of a man in Baltimore?

TheSanityAnnex
05-13-2015, 01:18 PM
What level of coverage do you want regarding the arrest of suspects in a beating of a man in Baltimore?

Answer the question: Are two articles enough for you to consider it not being ignored by the mainstream media?

ChumpDumper
05-13-2015, 01:22 PM

Answer the question: Are two articles enough for you to consider it not being ignored by the mainstream media?False premise. There are more than two articles.

Looks like it's getting local mainstream coverage, one more regional story and a bunch of right wing blogs you probably heard it from first, which seems about right IMO.

What level of coverage do you want regarding the arrest of suspects in a beating of a man in Baltimore?

TheSanityAnnex
05-13-2015, 01:28 PM
False premise. There are more than two articles.

Looks like it's getting local mainstream coverage, one more regional story and a bunch of right wing blogs you probably heard it from first, which seems about right IMO.

I've found all of two articles from the National media. My work computer may have a media bias filter installed, can you provide some links?

TheSanityAnnex
05-13-2015, 01:28 PM
Nice dodge of the question again by the way.

ChumpDumper
05-13-2015, 01:30 PM
I've found all of two articles from the National media. My work computer may have a media bias filter installed, can you provide some links?

Nice dodge of the question again by the way.Answered. The answer is yes.

Nice moving the goalposts, by the way.

And also nice continued dodging of the question.

TheSanityAnnex
05-13-2015, 01:48 PM
Answered. The answer is yes.

Nice moving the goalposts, by the way.

And also nice continued dodging of the question.

You seem to missing the links I asked for. Where is all of this mainstream coverage you speak of?

And your question was already answered. I'd want the same coverage as 50 white teens beating up an elderly black man.

ChumpDumper
05-13-2015, 02:04 PM
You seem to missing the links I asked for. Where is all of this mainstream coverage you speak of?You already found it. How could you be missing something you already found?

And your question was already answered. I'd want the same coverage as 50 white teens beating up an elderly black man.So you want it to have as much coverage as everything that happens in your imagination.

That's unrealistic tbh.

And you continue to fail to back up your claim.

Try not making stuff up next time.

TheSanityAnnex
05-13-2015, 03:02 PM
Where is this abundance of mainstream media coverage you speak of chump? Still waiting for these links and articles you keep mentioning.

ChumpDumper
05-13-2015, 03:04 PM
Where is this abundance of mainstream media coverage you speak of chump? Still waiting for these links and articles you keep mentioning.You already found and mentioned the mainstream media links and I have already given you a link to them.

Is this really that difficult for you?

TheSanityAnnex
05-13-2015, 03:13 PM
You already found and mentioned the mainstream media links and I have already given you a link to them.

Is this really that difficult for you?you linked nothing.
The two I found are what you consider an abundance?

Ignignokt
05-13-2015, 03:32 PM
False premise. There are more than two articles.

So the local news in like somewhere in bastrop is MSM coverage?

Ignignokt
05-13-2015, 03:35 PM
I'm actually not gonna side on the fact that he's a sore loser, but that he's a legitimate idiot or suffers from severe Dunning Kruger. He thinks that 4 local media sources from the same metro area and a tabloid in england is MSM coverage.

I guess if you are in the local news for winning a chilli cook off, that means it's mainstream coverage.

It used to be that we'd give chumpdumper the benefit of the doubt and conclude that he's just playing a semantic game, now it's not certain.

He really is a complete dumbass.

ChumpDumper
05-13-2015, 06:30 PM
you linked nothing. Sure I did. You quoted the link and commented on it.

The two I found are what you consider an abundance?False premise. You found more than two.

Ignignokt
05-13-2015, 06:39 PM
Sure I did. You quoted the link and commented on it.
False premise. You found more than two.

Go tend your dog David

TheSanityAnnex
05-13-2015, 06:48 PM
Sure I did. You quoted the link and commented on it.
False premise. You found more than two.
I clicked your link, scanned through the results, and said your link supported my claim, the mainstream media ignored it. Why do you refuse to post your links backing your claim and proving the mainstream media didn't ignore it? Post your mainstream media links here one by one.

ChumpDumper
05-13-2015, 07:12 PM
Go tend your dog DavidWho is David?

ChumpDumper
05-13-2015, 07:14 PM
I clicked your link, scanned through the results, and said your link supported my claim, the mainstream media ignored it. Why do you refuse to post your links backing your claim and proving the mainstream media didn't ignore it? Post your mainstream media links here one by one.You saw them all. You tried to move the goalposts and redefine mainstream media, but you can't.

Sorry, you failed to back up your claim. Nothing supported your claim because you can't provide one equivalent example. The example exists only in your mind and your imagined media response means nothing.

TheSanityAnnex
05-13-2015, 08:10 PM
You saw them all. You tried to move the goalposts and redefine mainstream media, but you can't.

Sorry, you failed to back up your claim. Nothing supported your claim because you can't provide one equivalent example. The example exists only in your mind and your imagined media response means nothing.

My claim was the MSM ignored it, therefore there are no MSM examples to provide you.

Continue on not providing links to all the MSM stories you have found, it's really helping your case.

ChumpDumper
05-13-2015, 08:12 PM
My claim was the MSM ignored it, therefore there are no MSM examples to provide you.

Continue on not providing links to all the MSM stories you have found, it's really helping your case.Already did. I have no idea why you insist that local network affiliates and large daily newspapers are alternative media, but they aren't.

Your continued failure on this front is really helping your case.

Biernutz
05-13-2015, 08:32 PM
I consider "Mainstream Media" ABC, NBC, CBS, New York Times. It's just not covered.

try this "top 100" http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/top-100-black-mob-violence-videos/

TheSanityAnnex
05-13-2015, 08:43 PM
Your refusal to post the individual links speaks volumes. Post them up or I'm done in here.

ChumpDumper
05-13-2015, 08:47 PM
Your refusal to post the individual links speaks volumes. Post them up or I'm done in here.You already saw them.

Why post them again?

TheSanityAnnex
05-13-2015, 08:58 PM
You already saw them.

Why post them again?I said your link proved my point.
:lol why do continue to refuse to post them?

HI-FI
05-14-2015, 01:06 AM
thats some nice cocksucking lips for his cellmate
:lol

DMC
05-14-2015, 02:41 AM
Chomsky just rolled over in his grave. The bifurcation between mainstream and alternative is cute but fallacious. It's media, it doesn't have to be mainstream or alternative. If I have a blog news site and I report pretty much what CNN, CBS, NBC and ABC report, am I main stream? If CNN posts a column that has a differing viewpoint than other outlets have, are they suddenly alternative?

No, the affiliate is not mainstream. It's a smaller organization that gets it's information from sources like the AP or UPI (not sure that second one is still even around). Main stream organizations are those who have resources to originate stories through reporting and investigation. Affiliates piggy back on the name and tap into the stories of the MSM.

So until one of the big players picks it up and features it, it's not being covered by the MSM.

Then you have this:

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/08/06/mississippi.hate.crime/

That's mainstream coverage.

ChumpDumper
05-14-2015, 04:07 AM
Chomsky just rolled over in his grave. The bifurcation between mainstream and alternative is cute but fallacious. It's media, it doesn't have to be mainstream or alternative. If I have a blog news site and I report pretty much what CNN, CBS, NBC and ABC report, am I main stream? If CNN posts a column that has a differing viewpoint than other outlets have, are they suddenly alternative?

No, the affiliate is not mainstream. It's a smaller organization that gets it's information from sources like the AP or UPI (not sure that second one is still even around). Main stream organizations are those who have resources to originate stories through reporting and investigation. Affiliates piggy back on the name and tap into the stories of the MSM.

So until one of the big players picks it up and features it, it's not being covered by the MSM.

Then you have this:

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/08/06/mississippi.hate.crime/

That's mainstream coverage.So why did CBS News run a story about this with information from its local affiliate?

DMC
05-14-2015, 11:39 AM
So why did CBS News run a story about this with information from its local affiliate?

Define "run a story".

If you go to their website and search their home page or the US home page, Richard Fletcher isn't there at all, but this is:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/joseph-kent-keep-protesting-but-positively/

Did you see the story on CBS news, or did you Google it after the OP posted and find an instance of CBS in the URL?

Why haven't other outlets picked up on it?

Where's the outrage?

ChumpDumper
05-14-2015, 01:13 PM
Define "run a story".

If you go to their website and search their home page or the US home page, Richard Fletcher isn't there at all, but this is:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/joseph-kent-keep-protesting-but-positively/

Did you see the story on CBS news, or did you Google it after the OP posted and find an instance of CBS in the URL?

Why haven't other outlets picked up on it?

Where's the outrage?Are you outraged?

So now you have moved the goalposts yet further just to include the evening broadcast of CBS News.

OK.

TheSanityAnnex
05-14-2015, 01:31 PM
Good afternoon Mr. Chumpdumper,

If you can spare some time today please provide me with actual links of the MSM covering OP's topic so I can PM Kori and ask that the thread be deleted due to being made under false pretense.

Regards,

Mr. TSA

ChumpDumper
05-14-2015, 01:40 PM
Good afternoon Mr. Chumpdumper,

If you can spare some time today please provide me with actual links of the MSM covering OP's topic so I can PM Kori and ask that the thread be deleted due to being made under false pretense.

Regards,

Mr. TSAYou already saw them.

Trouble is, you guys keep trying to move the goalposts on the definition of mainstream media with every post.

If you want to say you are fake outraged by the fact the arrests were not on enough national media outlets for you, just say so.

TheSanityAnnex
05-14-2015, 01:51 PM
You already saw them.

Trouble is, you guys keep trying to move the goalposts on the definition of mainstream media with every post.

If you want to say you are fake outraged by the fact the arrests were not on enough national media outlets for you, just say so.

Mr. Chumpdumper,

You never once posted these links, if you are too busy to provide the links you keep referencing just say so, no hard feelings.

Regards,

Mr. TSA

ChumpDumper
05-14-2015, 01:58 PM
Mr. Chumpdumper,

You never once posted these links, if you are too busy to provide the links you keep referencing just say so, no hard feelings.

Regards,

Mr. TSASure I did.

If you are too loathe to look back in the thread and/or want to play stupid about it, just say so -- no hard feelings.

TheSanityAnnex
05-14-2015, 02:27 PM
Sure I did.

If you are too loathe to look back in the thread and/or want to play stupid about it, just say so -- no hard feelings.
Is this the link you keep referencing that shows the MSM not ignoring it?

If so please share which links within the link you consider the MSM reporting on it.

Thanks in advance.

Ignignokt
05-14-2015, 03:11 PM
Are you outraged?

So now you have moved the goalposts yet further just to include the evening broadcast of CBS News.

OK.

Toros photography does not prepare you well for debates.

ChumpDumper
05-14-2015, 03:41 PM
Is this the link you keep referencing that shows the MSM not ignoring it?

If so please share which links within the link you consider the MSM reporting on it.

Thanks in advance.Already discussed.

You wanted to move the goalposts.

That's fine.

You consider local affiliates alternative media.

That's fine.

You are fake outraged that the arrests didn't make more national news outlets.

That's fine.

I await your next round of fake outrage. Keep reading those blogs.

ChumpDumper
05-14-2015, 03:41 PM
Toros photography does not prepare you well for debates.

What is being debated here?

Ignignokt
05-14-2015, 03:44 PM
Already discussed.

You wanted to move the goalposts.

That's fine.

You consider local affiliates alternative media.

That's fine.

You are fake outraged that the arrests didn't make more national news outlets.

That's fine.

I await your next round of fake outrage. Keep reading those blogs.

mainstream does not mean local

Ignignokt
05-14-2015, 03:47 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mainstream_media#cite_note-Chomsky-1

ChumpDumper
05-14-2015, 03:48 PM
mainstream does not mean localIt can only be national?

Ignignokt
05-14-2015, 03:48 PM
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Mainstream+media

ChumpDumper
05-14-2015, 03:51 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mainstream_media#cite_note-Chomsky-1

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/mainstream

Ignignokt
05-14-2015, 03:51 PM
It can only be national?

It would have to be by definition of it being for the masses. Local only reaches a limited audience. Local is small business and reaches a small audience. Local media doesn't set popular trends nor do they help in shaping popular oppinion.

Mass Media is the synonym to Mainstream Media. Mainstream means core, defining, the ideas, attitudes, or activities that are regarded as normal or conventional; the dominant trend in opinion, fashion, or the arts etc.

DMC
05-14-2015, 03:52 PM
Are you outraged?

OK.
Everyone who you respond to is outraged.

Why do you ask so many questions but never answer any? I didn't say anything about the evening broadcast. CBS news has a website as well.

The OP states that mainstream media ignored it. If only one affiliate of one media outlet reported on it, and it was never a front page story.. it's been ignored by all the other mainstream media. So to be pedantic like you're being, the OP is technically correct unless you can prove no mainstream media source ignored it.

ChumpDumper
05-14-2015, 03:53 PM
It would have to be by definition of it being for the masses. Local only reaches a limited audience. Local is small business and reaches a small audience. Local media doesn't set popular trends nor do they help in shaping popular oppinion.

Mass Media is the synonym to Mainstream Media. Mainstream means core, defining, the ideas, attitudes, or activities that are regarded as normal or conventional; the dominant trend in opinion, fashion, or the arts etc.So what is the minimum number for "the masses"?

Is there a dictionary definition of the number involved? I'd like to see that.

Ignignokt
05-14-2015, 03:55 PM
You lost this debate when you showed your google example and it backfired.

You lost it a second time when you goal post shifted by insisting that local media that reports on the local weather, local kennel shows, and high school football as being Mainstream Media .

The Journalism, Pundit class, and anyone educated beyond UTSA disagrees with you.

face it your nick should have been Chumphandpumper.

Go fetch your lost marbles.

ChumpDumper
05-14-2015, 03:55 PM
Everyone who you respond to is outraged.

Why do you ask so many questions but never answer any? I didn't say anything about the evening broadcast. CBS news has a website as well.

The OP states that mainstream media ignored it. If only one affiliate of one media outlet reported on it, and it was never a front page story.. it's been ignored by all the other mainstream media. So to be pedantic like you're being, the OP is technically correct unless you can prove no mainstream media source ignored it.But there are clearly mainstream media sources.

You want to narrow the definition of mainstream media for the purposes of this particular argument.

ChumpDumper
05-14-2015, 03:56 PM
You lost this debate when you showed your google example and it backfired.

You lost it a second time when you goal post shifted by insisting that local media that reports on the local weather, local kennel shows, and high school football as being Mainstream Media .

The Journalism, Pundit class, and anyone educated beyond UTSA disagrees with you.

face it your nick should have been Chumphandpumper.

Go fetch your lost marbles.How many people are needed to be "the masses", gtown?

Ignignokt
05-14-2015, 03:59 PM
So what is the minimum number for "the masses"?

Is there a dictionary definition of the number involved? I'd like to see that.

At best with this attempt all your doing is stating that none of you could be wrong or right. But since TSA posted a story from a differing state and raised the point that Texans and most of the other 50 states haven't heard the story, is true. That would be the masses. He set the tone and definition. You just came in here inflamed because you didn't like the narrative and now hope that your semantic game will deflect the issue.

We all heard about trayvon from MSM sources in every state.

We did not however hear from the OP's story except for him posting it on Spurstalk.

Trayvon recieved MSM coverage, the other story didn't.

What else do you have to add.

TheSanityAnnex
05-14-2015, 03:59 PM
But there are clearly mainstream media sources.

Actual links please.

Ignignokt
05-14-2015, 04:01 PM
How many people are needed to be "the masses", gtown?

Masses is an abstraction or concept. It means many and is served by context. Only an idiot would ask for an abstraction to be quantified.

Ex. How many nice gestures equals true love ?

Ex 2. How many happy thoughts does it take to reach euphoria?

Ignignokt
05-14-2015, 04:02 PM

You want to narrow the definition of mainstream media for the purposes of this particular argument.

You'd have to prove that He's the only one narrowing it. Noam Chomsky backs his definition, so do countless journalistic and academic sources. Discourse does not play by the rules of the ignorant.

Set a link or reference source that backs up your defintion of MSM.

ChumpDumper
05-14-2015, 04:03 PM
At best with this attempt all your doing is stating that none of you could be wrong or right. But since TSA posted a story from a differing state and raised the point that Texans and most of the other 50 states haven't heard the story, is true. That would be the masses. He set the tone and definition. You just came in here inflamed because you didn't like the narrative and now hope that your semantic game will deflect the issue.

We all heard about trayvon from MSM sources in every state.

We did not however hear from the OP's story except for him posting it on Spurstalk.

Trayvon recieved MSM coverage, the other story didn't.

What else do you have to add.So what is the minimum number for "the masses"?

I'm using your definition now -- gotta be for the masses, right? How many people minimum can make up "the masses"?

ChumpDumper
05-14-2015, 04:05 PM
You'd have to prove that He's the only one narrowing it. Noam Chomsky backs his definition, so do countless journalistic and academic sources. Discourse does not play by the rules of the ignorant.

Set a link or reference source that backs up your defintion of MSM.I already posted the reference. My dictionary definition trumps yours since it actually says mainstream media.

If you think Heast, Scripps, Tribune and CBS aren't mainstream, you need to explain why -- you are free to use Chomsky to argue against it.

I agree this hasn't gotten national coverage -- but mainstream media has reported on it.

Ignignokt
05-14-2015, 04:05 PM
So what is the minimum number for "the masses"?

I'm using your definition now -- gotta be for the masses, right? How many people minimum can make up "the masses"?

you can't quantify an abstract concept to an exact number. You must use context.

Ignignokt
05-14-2015, 04:06 PM
I already posted the reference. My dictionary definition trumps yours since it actually says mainstream media.

If you think Heast, Scripps, Tribune and CBS aren't mainstream, you need to explain why -- you are free to use Chomsky to argue against it.

Local affiliates dont fit the widely accepted use of MSM.

dicitionary.com doesn't help your case.

ChumpDumper
05-14-2015, 04:08 PM
you can't quantify an abstract concept to an exact number. You must use context.So you can't define "the masses" in any quantifiable way.

It's pretty useless. You shouldn't have hung your argument on it.

boutons_deux
05-14-2015, 04:09 PM
TSA is too fucking stupid to understand the criminal, black or white, committing a crime on a black or white is totally different from a cop brutalizing, paralyzing, killling unarmed blacks or whites.

ChumpDumper
Local affiliates dont fit the widely accepted use of MSM.

dicitionary.com doesn't help your case.Sure it did.

Make the argument that Hearst, Scripps, Tribune and CBS aren't mainstream.

Ignignokt
he elite media set a framework within which others operate. If you are watching the Associated Press, who grind out a constant flow of news, in the mid-afternoon it breaks and there is something that comes along every day that says "Notice to Editors: Tomorrow’s New York Times is going to have the following stories on the front page." The point of that is, if you’re an editor of a newspaper in Dayton, Ohio and you don’t have the resources to figure out what the news is, or you don’t want to think about it anyway, this tells you what the news is. These are the stories for the quarter page that you are going to devote to something other than local affairs or diverting your audience. These are the stories that you put there because that’s what the New York Times tells us is what you’re supposed to care about tomorrow. If you are an editor in Dayton, Ohio, you would sort of have to do that, because you don’t have much else in the way of resources. If you get off line, if you’re producing stories that the big press doesn’t like, you’ll hear about it pretty soon. In fact, what just happened at San Jose Mercury News is a dramatic example of this. So there are a lot of ways in which power plays can drive you right back into line if you move out. If you try to break the mold, you’re not going to last long. That framework works pretty well, and it is understandable that it is just a reflection of obvious power structures.

-Noam Chomsky

Ignignokt
05-14-2015, 04:12 PM
Sure it did.

Make the argument that Hearst, Scripps, Tribune and CBS aren't mainstream.

I'll use the definition provided by the source you gave.

Mainstream; the principal or dominant course, tendency, or trend:

Local affiliates are not trendsetters nor are they dominant in socio political discourse.

You should learn how to use resources to boost your argument, not have them work against you.

ChumpDumper
05-14-2015, 04:12 PM
TSA is too fucking stupid to understand the criminal, black or white, committing a crime on a black or white is totally different from a cop brutalizing, paralyzing, killling unarmed blacks or whites.I guess. No one has explained why the arrests should be national news in the first place.

I mean Fox/WSJ didn't even give a shit.

Ignignokt
05-14-2015, 04:13 PM
I guess. No one has explained why the arrests should be national news in the first place.

Goal post shifting the argument. The argument is only that the MSM is inconsistent and selective with which local atrocities should merit national outrage.

Ignignokt
05-14-2015, 04:14 PM
TSA is too fucking stupid to understand the criminal, black or white, committing a crime on a black or white is totally different from a cop brutalizing, paralyzing, killling unarmed blacks or whites.

George Zimmerman wasnt a cop.

DMC
05-14-2015, 04:14 PM

Pigeon hole attempts aside, do you differentiate between "mainstream media coverage" and "national coverage"?

ChumpDumper
05-14-2015, 04:15 PM
I'll use the definition provided by the source you gave.

Mainstream: the principal or dominant course, tendency, or trend:

Local affiliates are not trendsetters nor are they dominant in socio political discourse.

You should learn how to use resources to boost your argument, not have them work against you.You should learn to use the actual definition from my source:

belonging to or characteristic of a principal, dominant, or widely accepted group, movement, style, etc.: mainstream Republicans; a mainstream artist;
mainstream media.

Outlets owned by Scripps, Hearst, Tribune and CBS absolutely fit the actual definition you worked very hard to not quote.

ChumpDumper
05-14-2015, 04:16 PM
Goal post shifting the argument. The argument is only that the MSM is inconsistent and selective with which local atrocities should merit national outrage.Explain why everyone should be reporting these particular arrests nationally.

DMC
05-14-2015, 04:16 PM
I guess. No one has explained why the arrests should be national news in the first place.

National or mainstream?

Ignignokt
05-14-2015, 04:18 PM
Pigeon hole attempts aside, do you differentiate between "mainstream media coverage" and "national coverage"?

He's no longer arguing that TSA is wrong anymore, he's resorting to having to quantify a concept like Mass Media by using hard numbers. He's now suggesting that MSM means nothing and anything.

ChumpDumper
05-14-2015, 04:18 PM
Pigeon hole attempts aside, do you differentiate between "mainstream media coverage" and "national coverage"?I think there are mainstream media outlets in Baltimore that are not national.

It's pretty simple.

Saying mainstream media is only national is silly.

Ignignokt
05-14-2015, 04:19 PM
Explain why everyone should be reporting these particular arrests nationally.

That's not the argument. Stick to your main disagreement in regards to the definition of MSM.

ChumpDumper
05-14-2015, 04:20 PM
He's no longer arguing that TSA is wrong anymore, he's resorting to having to quantify a concept like Mass Media by using hard numbers. He's now suggesting that MSM means nothing and anything.That's your argument. You can't quantify masses so what does it actually mean?

Nothing for the purposes of defining mainstream media.

I will accept your desire to drop it since you will never be able to define it.

ChumpDumper
05-14-2015, 04:21 PM
That's not the argument. Stick to your main disagreement in regards to the definition of MSM.Done and done.

You can't keep track of two points of contention?

I never said this got full national coverage., but saying there was no mainstream coverage at all is silly. Your wish to make them one and the same doesn't make it so.

Ignignokt
05-14-2015, 04:22 PM
I think there are mainstream media outlets in Baltimore that are not national.

It's pretty simple.

Saying mainstream media is only national is silly.

Baltimore is a big city and the Sun has more resources for investigation and research to actually be a part of the national converstation than a local suburb station or small town source. . The argument is that only certain racial angles are national conversations by Mainstream sources in the national conversation.

DMC
05-14-2015, 04:22 PM
I already posted the reference. My dictionary definition trumps yours since it actually says mainstream media.

I agree this hasn't gotten national coverage -- but mainstream media has reported on it.
Actually yours just says "mainstream". Even then you only posted a link that has several definitions. Which one are you using here?

Ignignokt
05-14-2015, 04:23 PM
Done and done.

I never said this got full national coverage., but saying there was no mainstream coverage at all is silly. Your wish to make them one and the same doesn't make it so.

The original argument was that it didn't get Mass Media coverage which is synonymous with Mainstream Media coverage.

You lost badly and want to have it both ways.

William Hung
05-14-2015, 04:24 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

Chump is the fox. The grapes are reality.

Ignignokt
05-14-2015, 04:24 PM
Actually yours just says "mainstream". Even then you only posted a link that has several definitions. Which one are you using here?

the one that supports TSA's argument ironically.

ChumpDumper
05-14-2015, 04:25 PM
Baltimore is a big city and the Sun has more resources for investigation and research to actually be a part of the national converstation than a local suburb station or small town source. . The argument is that only certain racial angles are national conversations by Mainstream sources in the national conversation.So now the argument isn't the definition of the MSM now after you told me it is?

Pick a lane gtown.

Ignignokt
05-14-2015, 04:25 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

Chump is the fox. The grapes are reality.

Foxes are smart tho. But good analogy anyway.

ChumpDumper
05-14-2015, 04:26 PM
The original argument was that it didn't get Mass Media coverage which is synonymous with Mainstream Media coverage.

You lost badly and want to have it both ways.Nope. It got mainstream coverage.

Not much national.

But mainstream.

DMC
05-14-2015, 04:26 PM
Done and done.

You tried shifting the argument to semantics and now you've inserted a strawman. The OP doesn't say there was no mainstream coverage. He said it was ignored by mainstream media. Other than the title, the OP is just an article from a smaller news source.

Ignignokt
05-14-2015, 04:27 PM
So now the argument isn't the definition of the MSM now after you told me it is?

Pick a lane gtown.

You just quoted my argument about the definition of MSM.

Learn to read, Chump.

DMC
Nope. It got mainstream coverage.

Not much national.

But mainstream.

How does the mainstream not include national coverage? How many main streams are there?

ChumpDumper
You tried shifting the argument to semantics and now you've inserted a strawman. The OP doesn't say there was no mainstream coverage. He said it was ignored by mainstream media. Other than the title, the OP is just an article from a smaller news source.OK, then it wasn't ignored by the mainstream media.

Ignignokt
05-14-2015, 04:29 PM
Nope. It got mainstream coverage.

Not much national.

But mainstream.

That's only your definition of MSM. You have yet to prove that your definition of MSM is widely held. I provided Noam Chomsky an actual intellectual.

ChumpDumper
05-14-2015, 04:29 PM
How does the mainstream not include national coverage? How many main streams are there?Mainstream coverage does not have to be national.

This isn't that difficult, guys.

Scripps, Hearst, CBS and Tribune all covered it.

Scripps, Hearst, CBS and Tribune are mainstream media.

Therefore the mainstream media did not ignore this story.

ChumpDumper
05-14-2015, 04:31 PM
That's only your definition of MSM. You have yet to prove that your definition of MSM is widely held. I provided Noam Chomsky an actual intellectual.How are Scripps, Hearst, CBS and Tribune not mainstream media?

Looks like they fit Chomsky's definition perfectly.

DMC
05-14-2015, 04:36 PM
Mainstream coverage does not have to be national.

Why should I accept that statement?

This isn't that difficult, guys.

That statement doesn't make it any more or less true.

Scripps, Hearst, CBS and Tribune all covered it.

So those entities comprise the mainstream media?

Scripps, Hearst, CBS and Tribune are mainstream media.

Not exactly. They are part of the mainstream, but they are not the mainstream. Else, if those 4 entities ceased to exist, the mainstream would cease to exist.

A teacher is part of the school system but the teacher isn't the school system. Mainstream is synonymous with "mass media" as you've been told already. If the story isn't known by the average news follower nationally, it's not been covered by the mainstream media. If i piss in the main water supply everyone drinks piss. It's not like the water I piss in only goes to a few people. It's the main stream, but when you populate it with something, it goes everywhere, not just to the local community.

Therefore the mainstream media did not ignore this story.
Is CNN the mainstream media as well? Did they report on it? Therefore using your method above, the mainstream media did ignore the story.

ChumpDumper
05-14-2015, 04:39 PM
Why should I accept that statement?No one is forcing you to.

That statement doesn't make it any more or less true.Maybe it is difficult for some.

So those entities comprise the mainstream media?Not in it's entirety. If you want to get technical, you can certainly say that many MSM outlets ignored the story, sure. That is not in question.

Not exactly. They are part of the mainstream, but they are not the mainstream.

A teacher is part of the school system but the teacher isn't the school system. Mainstream is synonymous with "mass media" as you've been told already. If the story isn't known by the average news follower nationally, it's not been covered by the mainstream media. If i piss in the main water supply everyone drinks piss. It's not like the water I piss in only goes to a few people. It's the main stream, but when you populate it with something, it goes everywhere, not just to the local community.

Is CNN the mainstream media as well? Did they report on it? Therefore using your method above, the mainstream media did ignore the story.See above. That many MSM outlets, notably national ones, didn't carry this story was never in question.

To say this is what was being argued this entire time would be disingenuous.

DMC
05-14-2015, 04:52 PM
No one is forcing you to.

Maybe it is difficult for some.

Not in it's entirety. If you want to get technical, you can certainly say that many MSM outlets ignored the story, sure. That is not in question.

See above. That many MSM outlets, notably national ones, didn't carry this story was never in question.

To say this is what was being argued this entire time would be disingenuous.

No one forced you to respond to this thread either, so should everyone just make unfounded statements and not provide evidence to support the veracity of that statement simply because we don't have guns to our heads? Aren't you doing precisely what you're ITT railing against?

It doesn't appear to be difficult for anyone here except you, and I have a feeling you're just jousting windmills.

The terms "local" and "mainstream" are not compatible. Local news sources are akin to tributaries, while the mainstream is akin to a river. Anything on the river is on the mainstream, and anything not on the mainstream isn't on the river, it's on a tributary. The river can take from the tributary but those on the tributary aren't on the mainstream. They can access it, but they are not on it.

Ever been to a river?

ChumpDumper
05-14-2015, 04:56 PM
No one forced you to respond to this thread either, so should everyone just make unfounded statements and not provide evidence to support the veracity of that statement simply because we don't have guns to our heads? Aren't you doing precisely what you're ITT railing against?No, I provided links to the mainstream stories very early on. TSA's demands for me to repeat that were pointless.

It doesn't appear to be difficult for anyone here except you, and I have a feeling you're just jousting windmills.It was quite easy for me to link the stories and define mainstream media. It was also easy for me to stipulate the dearth of national coverage from the outset.

Is there something that isn't clear to you at this point?

DMC
05-14-2015, 05:08 PM
No, I provided links to the mainstream stories very early on. TSA's demands for me to repeat that were pointless.

It was quite easy for me to link the stories and define mainstream media.

It's clear that you had no intention from the onset of addressing the OP. Instead, after you posted a passive aggressive response, you did your obligatory semantics Taps and Tangents routine and declared yourself a winner. I have no doubt you'd go until 4am with this semantics argument and after 20 pages you couldn't tell the difference between page 10 and page 20.

You assume you're correct and disallow anything to the contrary, even if that means semantics and technicalities, a technique you then conveniently abandoned with the tautology "Mainstream coverage does not have to be national."

You're wrong, I'll leave it at that because you'll never admit it and there's enough evidence of that on this forum to fill an entire library.

Ignignokt
05-14-2015, 05:08 PM
No, I provided links to the mainstream stories very early on. TSA's demands for me to repeat that were pointless.

It was quite easy for me to link the stories and define mainstream media. It was also easy for me to stipulate the dearth of national coverage from the outset.

short for

thstaaaaahhhpppp

Ignignokt
05-14-2015, 05:09 PM
Oh snap, I see Clake cucklurking..

ChumpDumper
05-14-2015, 05:14 PM
It's clear that you had no intention from the onset of addressing the OP. Instead, after you posted a passive aggressive response, you did your obligatory semantics Taps and Tangents routine and declared yourself a winner. I have no doubt you'd go until 4am with this semantics argument and after 20 pages you couldn't tell the difference between page 10 and page 20.

You assume you're correct and disallow anything to the contrary, even if that means semantics and technicalities, a technique you then conveniently abandoned with the tautology "Mainstream coverage does not have to be national."

You're wrong, I'll leave it at that because you'll never admit it and there's enough evidence of that on this forum to fill an entire library.I addressed the OP.

Several times. All through the thread I have said that this story has not been national.

If you disagree with my contention that Scripps, Hearst, CBS and Tribune are mainstream media -- I am open to you argument why they are not.

Sure I think I'm correct, why wouldn't I at this point?

Just declaring victory without backing up your contention at all is precisely what you claim to dislike.

Again, you guys need to decide what you want to do here.

ChumpDumper
05-14-2015, 05:15 PM
short forI am actively asking to discuss this further.

You have both decided to declare victory without actually making any points.

Ignignokt
05-14-2015, 05:15 PM
I addressed the OP.

Several times. All through the thread I have said that this story has not been national.

If you disagree with my contention that Scripps, Hearst, CBS and Tribune are mainstream media -- I am open to you argument why they are not.

Sure I think I'm correct, why wouldn't I at this point?

Just declaring victory without backing up your contention at all is precisely what you claim to dislike.

Again, you guys need to decide what you want to do here.

aka

I'm being Fabulous!!!

Ignignokt
05-14-2015, 05:17 PM
I am actively asking to discuss this further.

You have both decided to declare victory without actually making any points.

I provided an intellectual's (Chomsky's) view of the topic

You posted only the root word definition of the full concept from an online dicitionary and still got owned by that same source.

I see no need to go further.

Why should I?

You should figure out what to do next.

ChumpDumper
05-14-2015, 05:17 PM
aka

Are ad hominems all you have left?

Ignignokt
05-14-2015, 05:19 PM
Are ad hominems all you have left?

I'm fine with this since you're not really contributing to a real discussion and making it about you.

This calls for more shit posting.

ChumpDumper
05-14-2015, 05:19 PM
I provided an intellectual's (Chomsky's) view of the topic

You posted only the root word definition of the full concept from an online dicitionary and still got owned by that same source.

I see no need to go further.

Why should I?

You should figure out what to do next.Scripps, Hearst, CBS and Tribune all fit in quite nicely with Chomsky's definition as well as the dictionary definition provided.

You failed to even quote the dictionary definition properly. I don't know why you thought you could get away with that.

ChumpDumper
05-14-2015, 05:20 PM
I'm fine with this since you're not really contributing to a real discussion and making it about you.

This calls for more shit posting.No one is stopping you. It's pretty clear you gave up once you completely fucked up an easy cut and paste job and got called on it.

Ignignokt
05-14-2015, 05:20 PM
Scripps, Hearst, CBS and Tribune all fit in quite nicely with Chomsky's definition as well as the dictionary definition provided.

You failed to even quote the dictionary definition properly. I don't know why you thought you could get away with that.

aka

Like everyone adores me!!

ChumpDumper
05-14-2015, 05:21 PM
aka

Ad hominems are all you have.

Ignignokt
05-14-2015, 05:21 PM
No one is stopping you. It's pretty clear you gave up once you completely fucked up an easy cut and paste job and got called on it.

aka

I like to pick on all the boyz!!!

ChumpDumper
05-14-2015, 05:22 PM
aka
Ad hominems are all you have.

DMC
05-14-2015, 08:29 PM
Ad nauseum x 50 pages.

~O~
05-14-2015, 09:24 PM

That's what I'm saying.

He and those other hopeless children are just....well hopeless.

Avante
05-14-2015, 10:52 PM
Everything that can possibily happen MUST MUST MUST be argued, hahaha!!!!!!!!! What is wrong with you freaks

cantthinkofanything
05-14-2015, 10:56 PM
I knew I smelled pedo.

DMC
05-14-2015, 10:59 PM
Everything that can possibily happen MUST MUST MUST be argued, hahaha!!!!!!!!! What is wrong with you freaks
Why do you type "hahaha!!!!" do you actually laugh like that? Most people just use lol or rofl or lmao or something like that, or even a emoticon. Not you, you're a retarded old fuck.

Avante
05-14-2015, 11:02 PM
Why do you type "hahaha!!!!" do you actually laugh like that? Most people just use lol or rofl or lmao or something like that, or even a emoticon. Not you, you're a retarded old fuck.

I;m not the guy too stupid to know you can own property that has hills on it. Talk about a retarded old fuck, hahahaha!!!!!!!

Dude, you're dumb, ok?

Avante
05-14-2015, 11:04 PM
I knew I smelled pedo.

Why do you struggle so badly with that? Sailors and bars, guy. Been going on forever.

DMC
05-14-2015, 11:22 PM
Why do you struggle so badly with that? Sailors and bars, guy. Been going on forever.
So has rape and molestation.

TheSanityAnnex
05-15-2015, 10:47 AM

http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s679/thefuzzylumpkins/irony_alert_04_zps8sgnzftj.jpg

Avante
05-15-2015, 10:49 AM
So has rape and molestation.

We both know you're not one of the dumb kids here and you get the navy thing so why act like ya don't?