PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Choices Are Dwindling But Midnight Pulp Still Has Options

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2015, 09:00 PM
With the Spurs fishing the river walk....My good friend midget still has options....to taunt the Lakers with...

Chicago - It looks as if MVPaussy pulled up lame once again when his team needed him the most...:lol

Clippers - Midnight pulp will use these guys to boast who LA belongs to...:lol

Golden State - he will say Stephon is better than Kobe..in fact he already played that card :lol

Rockets- he will say told you Dwert didnt need Kobe...:lol

Cleveland- he all but bashed Lebron these past 3 yrs when the Spurs were in play..now he's about to hop on Lebrons disney for a smooth ride :lol

The night mare scenario for midnight pulp is a Finals between ATL / or Washington vs. Memphis :lol

Mitch
05-12-2015, 09:06 PM
Being a fanatic fan is one thing, but a fanatic hater...

Bynumite
05-12-2015, 09:19 PM
Actually, ATL winning it all would result in a massive spurfan circle jerk. It would further validate Pop and his system if one of his former assistants rings.

midnightpulp
05-12-2015, 11:06 PM
With the Spurs fishing the river walk....My good friend midget still has options....to taunt the Lakers with...

[QUOTE]Chicago - It looks as if MVPaussy pulled up lame once again when his team needed him the most...:lol

The Bulls being terrible without Pau just reinforces my point about how he carries inefficient chuckers (Kobe, Rose, Butler).

Clippers - Midnight pulp will use these guys to boast who LA belongs to...:lol

Clips have owned LA since 2012. Ballmer even hijacked your lockerroom and probably uses Kirby's locker as a toilet :lol

Golden State - he will say Stephon is better than Kobe..in fact he already played that card :lol

There will be an argument for Steph>Kirby if Curry can lead the Warriors to ring without a dominant big, something Kirbs has been unable to do. Shit, aside from Bogut, the Warriors are massively undersized, so Curry leading them will be that much more impressive.

Rockets- he will say told you Dwert didnt need Kobe...:lol

If there's one player more overrated than Kirbs, it's Dwight. I called him sucking when you and your Lakers brethren were circle-jerking over his acquisition, so it's no surprise that bonehead is getting outplayed by DeAndre Jordan.

Cleveland- he all but bashed Lebron these past 3 yrs when the Spurs were in play..now he's about to hop on Lebrons disney for a smooth ride :lol

Never bashed Lebron. He's clearly the best perimeter player since Jordan, as I've stated time and time again.

The night mare scenario for midnight pulp is a Finals between ATL / or Washington vs. Memphis :lol

There's really no "nightmare scenario" for me. We got 5, and the Lakers are irrelevant. It's all good, my man :toast

Kool Bob Love
05-12-2015, 11:11 PM
There's really no "nightmare scenario" for me. We got 5, and the Lakers are irrelevant. It's all good, my man :toast

Sig worthy.

Buddy Mignon
05-12-2015, 11:23 PM
[QUOTE=Koolaid_Man;8006532]With the Spurs fishing the river walk....My good friend midget still has options....to taunt the Lakers with...

The Bulls being terrible without Pau just reinforces my point about how he carries inefficient chuckers (Kobe, Rose, Butler).

Clips have owned LA since 2012. Ballmer even hijacked your lockerroom and probably uses Kirby's locker as a toilet :lol

There will be an argument for Steph>Kirby if Curry can lead the Warriors to ring without a dominant big, something Kirbs has been unable to do. Shit, aside from Bogut, the Warriors are massively undersized, so Curry leading them will be that much more impressive.

If there's one player more overrated than Kirbs, it's Dwight. I called him sucking when you and your Lakers brethren were circle-jerking over his acquisition, so it's no surprise that bonehead is getting outplayed by DeAndre Jordan.

Never bashed Lebron. He's clearly the best perimeter player since Jordan, as I've stated time and time again.

You're taking being put out in the first round extremely hard.

Thread
05-12-2015, 11:33 PM

You starting this shit again, motherfucker? How the fuck do you suffer then? Under what scenario exactly?

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2015, 11:36 PM
You starting this shit again, motherfucker? How the fuck do you suffer then? Under what scenario exactly?

one point of clarification...he's not nor has he ever been a muthafucker....he's a son of a bitch :toast

AlexJones
05-12-2015, 11:36 PM

Rockets, down 3-1 heading home. Now they're ready to play some basketball!

Thread
05-12-2015, 11:39 PM
Rockets, down 3-1 heading home. Now they're ready to play some basketball!

tee, hee.

midnightpulp
05-12-2015, 11:48 PM

I've suffered 6 already and the recent playoff exit. It's a new week.

Anyhow, you do the same shit. You deflect with Amy, 3-2, 6, etc, etc to ease your own suffering of being the 2nd LA team that couldn't find the post-season with a fuckin' road map.

Thread
05-12-2015, 11:53 PM

Anyhow, you do the same shit. You deflect with Amy, 3-2, 6, etc, etc to ease your own suffering of being the 2nd LA team that couldn't find the post-season with a fuckin' road map.

Horseshit. I lamented losing my 5-4 ever since I lost my 5-4. My conscience is clean.

You're a chickenshit & a coward.

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2015, 11:55 PM

Amy is real....and so is 6....so is the gym the Mexican cuck...and the 23 million dollar loss to shitty wine investments :lol