PDA

View Full Version : What's Your Breaking Point......

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2015, 12:04 AM
when it comes to hitting a woman?

so what's the scenario in which you lose your cool...I can't lie if someone spits in my face she's probably gonna get slapped...

zyq09VNIqKs

m>s
05-13-2015, 12:06 AM
If they assault me, goes for male sissies too like yourself I'll slap the black off you

m>s
05-13-2015, 12:11 AM
The upcoming black and Mexican race war should be entertaining can't wait

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2015, 12:11 AM
If they assault me, goes for male sissies too like yourself I'll slap the black off you

ok whatever you say my little man....:lol but check out this comment from the vid comments section...

If a female ever spit in my face I'm beating her ass. I don't care about all those people who say "if you hit a woman, you're not a real man". I guess I'm not a real man then, oh well. It's just that simple. She could hit me as much as she want and I won't hit back. But if she spits on me, game over. I'm going to beat her ass. That's just the most disrespectful, dangerous, disgusting, fucked up thing someone could ever do.

m>s
05-13-2015, 12:19 AM
Yeah that's disgusting she could have kool AIDS

Buddy Mignon
05-13-2015, 12:22 AM
She got off easy. A woman acts like a man... you know the rest. Its best to not even raise your voice at a woman, but if you run across one of those savages you just saw in that video... you teach her a lesson. The ass whooping should be appropriate, though. You whoop children... you man handle a woman... you kick a niggas ass.

Avante
05-13-2015, 12:23 AM
If I;m close enought to hit a woman I'm also close enought to grab her. Which is what I'd do.

The only scenario where it would be okay for a man to hit a woman would be a little old man and a big woman. Any young man hitting a woman is a pussy.

I can see Kool beating up on women, little fuck has no Kool.

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2015, 12:27 AM
If I;m close enought to hit a woman I'm also close enought to grab her. Which is what I'd do.

The only scenario where it would be okay for a man to hit a woman would be a little old man and a big woman. Any young man hitting a woman is a pussy.

don't be mad Pedovante....:lol Mr. Popeye the Sailor man... :lol if a bitch spit in my face she running to da floor :lol real talk

Buddy Mignon
05-13-2015, 12:30 AM

Do you have any stories to share? Ninth grade a KO'D I savage beast of a female. The snack line was too long for me to be waiting so a called ahead to a friend at the front of the line. He waves me up and this beast shoves me in the back out of anger. I told her that I had a sister that would fuck her up... and they warned her, but she decided to spit. My cat like reflexes forced me to duck the loogie and she caught a vicious uppercut. She was out cold.

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2015, 12:32 AM
Do you have any stories to share? Ninth grade a KO'D I savage beast of a female. The snack line was too long for me to be waiting so a called ahead to a friend at the front of the line. He waves me up and this beast shoves me in the back out of anger. I told her that I had a sister that would fuck her up... and they warned her, but she decided to spit. My cat like reflexes forced me to duck the loogie and she caught a vicious uppercut. She was out cold.

:lmao

Avante
05-13-2015, 12:35 AM
don't be mad Pedovante....:lol Mr. Popeye the Sailor man... :lol if a bitch spit in my face she running to da floor :lol real talk

Why have I never ever even considered a young lady spitting in my face? I can see why you're still a cherry boy.

Avante
05-13-2015, 12:37 AM

Nope, none. I have never ever had any problems of any kind with girls/woman. Really can't even fathom being in that world.

m>s
05-13-2015, 12:40 AM
White knighting won't get you anywhere savante

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2015, 12:41 AM
this dude beat the shit outta these chics with a metal pole....I don't think he should have been arrested at all...

j8y2DMdNpAY

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2015, 12:42 AM

:lol he's just mad at me...let the old toothless bastard have some fun

Avante
05-13-2015, 12:43 AM

As usual, wrong!

I wish I had a buck for everytime I've heard..."you're different, you listen"....then guess what happens?

Avante
05-13-2015, 12:45 AM
:lol he's just mad at me...let the old toothless bastard have some fun

I never ever get mad at you Kool, ok? It's more like big brother who has seen it all and little brother who don't know shit, ok?

m>s
05-13-2015, 12:46 AM
As usual, wrong!

I wish I had a buck for everytime I've heard..."you're different, you listen"....then guess what happens?
You get friendzoned

Avante
05-13-2015, 12:50 AM
You get friendzoned

I simply don't put myself in places where some woman will be attacking me. If a deranged bitch came at me for no reason at all I'd simply toss her around.

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2015, 12:52 AM
now this shit infuriated me..I would have never hit the precious white woman....hang that nigga now :lol

but for real this was done out of racism I've seen dudes like that before..had she been arguing with me she would have gotten away with it cuz no way I would have hit her...but she ran into a real nigga...as I've said before I'm not a real nigga....meaning i know how to act out in public :lol

zK786_o1q5w

DMC
05-13-2015, 12:55 AM
I never had to dwell on my threshold for hitting a woman so I can't say tbh. I don't hang around with ghetto rats or mouthy whores so I have no reason to ever get into it with them. If i was attacked by one, that would be something that got handled on a case by case basis.

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2015, 12:55 AM
:lmao "Bitch don't never touch me ho I'm not playing with chew"..... white bitvch was tough though she got right back up and was still talking shit...:lol

Buddy Mignon
05-13-2015, 12:59 AM

Isn't he something? Just as macho as they come...:lol

05-15-2015, 12:22 AM
:lmao "Bitch don't never touch me ho I'm not playing with chew"..... white bitvch was tough though she got right back up and was still talking shit...:lol

She was a real nigga tbh :lol

05-15-2015, 12:23 AM
now this shit infuriated me..I would have never hit the precious white woman....hang that nigga now :lol

:lmao

Franklin
05-15-2015, 12:58 AM
I once slapped a bitch in primary school tbh. Bitch kept pestering me with trivial stuffs and finally I lost cool and slapped her once. She wasn't that bad at all tbh, a very lovely little girl to tell you the truth, but maybe I was in bad mood that day... I instantly apologized to her and thankfully she didn't report to the teacher.

IronMexican
05-15-2015, 11:09 AM
All bets are off whenever I'm listening to Linkin Park. If she even looks at me the wrong way, I just might take a swing.