PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: My Cousin Refuses To Let Me Move In With Him and His New Wife

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2015, 12:42 PM
what should I do yall?

#Deadserious

Thread
05-13-2015, 12:47 PM
He doesn't want you taking liberties with her, Kool. He fears you're gonna start in. At some point(s) you'd be there with her alone. You can agree to ground rules, but, a look, an eye contact, a word, or 2 and it's 10 toes up & another 10 down. Afterward, after the nut? You'd feel like shit. She would too. You'd have the confession, the gunfire and no more Kool on the Forum. Is it worth it, Kevin?

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
05-13-2015, 12:49 PM
Get your own place man.

clambake
05-13-2015, 12:50 PM
let me guess.

her name is amy?

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2015, 12:51 PM
He doesn't want you taking liberties with her, Kool. He fears you're gonna start in. At some point(s) you'd be there with her alone. You can agree to ground rules, but, a look, an eye contact, a word, or 2 and it's 10 toes up & another 10 down. Afterward, after the nut? You'd feel like shit. She would too. You'd have the confession, the gunfire and no more Kool on the Forum. Is it worth it, Kevin?

Maybe you're right Cully....maybe I just couldnt see how a real man would be against it...and would want to protect his bride at all costs....that it pretty gay of me to even ask it....

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2015, 12:52 PM
Get your own place man.

So if my cousin allowed it should I accept the offer?

Thread
05-13-2015, 12:55 PM
Maybe you're right Cully....maybe I just couldnt see how a real man would be against it...and would want to protect his bride at all costs....that it pretty gay of me to even ask it....

Yep, and once the deed is done it can never be taken back, or, erased. You'd ruin them.

These things always sound good and "modern"---but, it's playing with dynamite. Just the act of sitting and discussing the proposal and it's pitfalls is a subconscious turn on for all 3 participants, just to differing degrees. People are animals. We love to fuck. Marriage is sacred, consecrated ground that once defamed can never be purified.

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2015, 01:03 PM
Yep, and once the deed is done it can never be taken back, or, erased. You'd ruin them.

These things always sound good and "modern"---but, it's playing with dynamite. Just the act of sitting and discussing the proposal and it's pitfalls is a subconscious turn on for all 3 participants, just to differing degrees. People are animals. We love to fuck. Marriage is sacred, consecrated ground that once defamed can never be purified.

We do live and love to fuck :lol..people do have arrangements you know?

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2015, 01:08 PM
So he just called me back...and said that not only would he not let me move in but he also denied my request for him to cosign for an apartment / condo just down the street from him...seems he's being mean spirited...it's not like I asked him to buy me the apt / condo....i just dont understand all this...

hater
05-13-2015, 01:10 PM
He probably dislikes faggots

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2015, 01:10 PM
He just sent me a text saying: " Kool I'm not your fucking bitch... nigga!!!"

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2015, 01:11 PM
He probably dislikes faggots

So you're saying this is faggit behavior?

K...
05-13-2015, 01:17 PM
How do you go from needing to move into family home to buying a condo? What kind of rat shit city is this?

Thread
05-13-2015, 01:30 PM
We do live and love to fuck :lol..people do have arrangements you know?

Sure. But, they're newlyweds, Kool. You'll foul that water and they'll be no way back for them.

Thread
05-13-2015, 01:31 PM
So he just called me back...and said that not only would he not let me move in but he also denied my request for him to cosign for an apartment / condo just down the street from him...seems he's being mean spirited...it's not like I asked him to buy me the apt / condo....i just dont understand all this...

...yeah, but, if YOU default HE would have to buy that apt / condo.

DMC
05-13-2015, 01:32 PM
Just more undeveloped brain fetuses from the forum transient. Any thought that pops into his head becomes a thread. It's Mouse level shit.

PM from Cedric: "Hey let's play Tim's friend who moves in with him.... lol that will be hirarious"

Thread
05-13-2015, 01:34 PM
Just more undeveloped brain fetuses from the forum transient. Any thought that pops into his head becomes a thread. It's Mouse level shit.

You'd be doing the same damn thing had you rung. This is our "ring." You not ringing. We're giddy, D, grant us some room.

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2015, 01:38 PM
...yeah, but, if YOU default HE would have to buy that apt / condo.

I guess if he did that it would make him a phaggot

Kool Bob Love
05-13-2015, 01:38 PM
You'd be doing the same damn thing had you rung. This is our "ring." You not ringing. We're giddy, D, grant us some room.

We ain't granting yall shit, this is spurstalk, laker grounds is that way, ---->

Thread
05-13-2015, 01:40 PM
We ain't granting yall shit, this is spurstalk, laker grounds is that way, ---->

Its the NBA Forum, Lovey.

& you ain't repeating next month. You're gonna sit here with Dale.

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2015, 01:40 PM

PM from Cedric: "Hey let's play Tim's friend who moves in with him.... lol that will be hirarious"

You're odd....What are you talking about? and who's Cedric? Dude you fucking got issues...I'm dealing with a family problem here and you're going on a rant like some 12yr old...

Buddy Mignon
05-13-2015, 02:08 PM

I'm thinking... what kind of loser does this. He had me going...:rollin

Buddy Mignon
05-13-2015, 02:10 PM

Nope... we took this place a long time ago. I've got the quit claim deed right here.

DMC
05-13-2015, 02:19 PM
I'm thinking... what kind of loser does this. He had me going...:rollin

Not me. He's predictable and obvious because he's not creative. Acts Asian actually.

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2015, 02:44 PM
Not me. He's predictable and obvious because he's not creative. Acts Asian actually.

:lol I wish i was as smart as an Asian...and LOL@at the big homie Luva

DMC
05-13-2015, 03:33 PM
:lol I wish i was as smart as an Asian...and LOL@at the big homie Luva
You'd already be living with 12 relatives.

Franklin
05-13-2015, 07:13 PM
what happened with your own place though? last time you said you allowed a homie to live in your house with you and your bitch, did you get Amy-Duncaned?

dbreiden83080
05-13-2015, 07:30 PM
Sounds like you are going to have to kill him..

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2015, 07:45 PM
Sounds like you are going to have to kill him..

Please,......can you picture me on The First 48 in a interrogation room...I'd be snitching on any and everything that moved....including myself :lol

hehateme
05-13-2015, 08:08 PM
Good luck in your search for the perfect section 8 housing location now...god speed to you.

Thread
05-13-2015, 08:35 PM
Please,......can you picture me on The First 48 in a interrogation room...I'd be snitching on any and everything that moved....including myself :lol

:lmao

Thebesteva
05-13-2015, 09:02 PM
OP, finally admitting he's a homeless man that logs on to Spurstalk at the public library

DJR210
05-13-2015, 11:19 PM
I'm thinking it's because you're a huge faggot and he and his wife know it.

-21-
05-14-2015, 07:04 PM
OP, finally admitting he's a homeless man that logs on to Spurstalk at the public library
:lol