PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Tim Duncan’s Vegas Vacation Included Carrot Top

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2015, 07:18 PM
:lol wouldn't be something I'd watch...just saying :lol

Tim Duncan cooled his heels last week by checking out a variety of shows during a family vacation in Las Vegas.

The esteemed Las Vegas gossip columnist Norm Clarke of the Las Vegas Review-Journal reports that the Spurs All-Star forward caught the action of the Jabbawockeez show Friday night at the Monte Carlo Hotel.

Earlier in the week, Duncan watched Carrot Top’s performance at the Luxor Hotel.

http://www.thatnbalotterypick.com/tim-duncans-vegas-vacation-included-carrot-top/

RFyOFudCoCc

Strange Love
05-13-2015, 07:28 PM
"family vacation in Las Vegas."

Pretend you didn't read that part kool.

A family...something you seem to lack by the high volume of posts and threads on here alone. :lol

Mitch
05-13-2015, 07:37 PM
Was Amy there? Because Vanessa sure wasn't :lol

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2015, 07:38 PM
"family vacation in Las Vegas."

Pretend you didn't read that part kool.

A family...something you seem to lack by the high volume of posts and threads on here alone. :lol

Why you making a big deal out of it.,.its just a show....to each his own :lol

DarrinS
05-13-2015, 08:10 PM
It's come to this for KobeStainistas.

Smh

Strange Love
05-13-2015, 08:27 PM
Why you making a big deal out of it.,.its just a show....to each his own :lol

No big deal. He's just there with his kids.

Thread
05-13-2015, 08:33 PM
No big deal. He's just there with his kids.

How bout that hot chick everybody threw in our faces after Amy ran off with the first 5? Has she ever actually been in the same zip code as Tim?

Mitch
05-13-2015, 09:47 PM
How bout that hot chick everybody threw in our faces after Amy ran off with the first 5? Has she ever actually been in the same zip code as Tim?

I ask the same question, cub. She's declared as Amy's successor, but not even one damn picture together. Even the most recluse couple wouldn't evade the media for this long.

Thread
05-13-2015, 09:49 PM
I ask the same question, cub. She's declared as Amy's successor, but not even one damn picture together. Even the most recluse couple wouldn't evade the media for this long.

Yep, she's a plant. Homosexuals use them all the time.

Mitch
05-13-2015, 09:54 PM
Yep, she's a plant. Homosexuals use them all the time.

I can't fault duncan for homosexuality, it's how he was born if that is his orientation. Until proof, I won't speculate, but the irony of it would be splendid. San Antonio would need to become pro-gay or strike Duncan's name from the books. It will be like choosing which son to let die.

I don't buy into this second woman thing until there's proof. For now, Duncan is an unknown.

MultiTroll
05-13-2015, 10:35 PM
It's come to this for KobeStainistas.

Smh

Ditty
05-13-2015, 10:39 PM
Never realized how ripped Carrot Top was, I always though he was a scrawny goofy dude. Didn't know he was 50 also :wow.

jeebus
05-13-2015, 10:56 PM
Never realized how ripped Carrot Top was, I always though he was a scrawny goofy dude. Didn't know he was 50 also :wow.
Yeah, he took a shit ton of steroids a few years back

unforeseen
05-13-2015, 11:24 PM
Faggot OP reaching with 4-year old articles like he does with gamefaqs posts.:lol

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2016, 07:07 AM
I like carrot cake muffins :lol