PDA

View Full Version : Pelicans: Does Anyone Remember David Robinson???

Buddy Mignon
05-14-2015, 06:38 PM
That basketball player? No. Most people don't have a fucking clue to who he is. Aside from a few photos of him dry humping and kissing on the back of Jims neck... no one knows that faggot. Jims demise will be met with much worse obscurity. Lost 5... lost Amy and kids... lost all his money... and he's soon to lose what little fame he has left... which was never much to begin with. I can literally hear the toilet bowl flushing on this niggas life.

Infinite_limit
05-14-2015, 06:43 PM
If you grew up watching the NBA in the early late 90's-early 2000's, you might think David Robinson is a Alonzo Mourning clone

Strange Love
05-14-2015, 06:49 PM
Naruto with the bads.

You're not old enough to know who he was or what he did.

InRareForm
05-14-2015, 06:51 PM
24NLqvKER1c

ambchang
05-14-2015, 06:55 PM
Not too many people know what Naruto is ... that is until you introduced him/her to all of us.

Thread
05-14-2015, 07:05 PM
He was mentally abused by local & national Media...the local populace there in San Antonio took the lead from Media and skull fucked his mind. Probably led to his effeminate nature.

Buddy Mignon
05-14-2015, 08:06 PM
Naruto with the bads.

You're not old enough to know who he was or what he did.

Of course I know who he is. He was the nigga that brought home the bronze and forced us to send the pros to the games. He's also remembered for getting shat on by Hakeem. Hakeem made the Dream Shake popular on David. Over in Nigeria my cousins call that move The African Squat.

DJR210
05-14-2015, 08:12 PM
24NLqvKER1c

Back in the day when basketball games were on PPV.. fucking bullshit. I listened to that game in all it's glory.

Fuck you Shaq :tu

Silver&Black
05-14-2015, 08:17 PM
Of course I know who he is. He was the nigga that brought home the bronze and forced us to send the pros to the games. He's also remembered for getting shat on by Hakeem. Hakeem made the Dream Shake popular on David. Over in Nigeria my cousins call that move The African Squat.

I'm still waiting on my answer. Why was Naruto only a Hokage for a week? I mean that's fucked up. You spend your entire lifetime trying to reach the pinnacle and become a Hokage....yet you lose it a week later? How is that even possible?

TDMVPDPOY
05-14-2015, 08:39 PM
oi naruto loving faggot, go read chapter 3 kent

elmanutres
05-14-2015, 08:52 PM
duncan 5 + tiebreaker > Kobe 5 + 3 peat season ending injuries

You can keep the fame. I'm fine with that

Kool Bob Love
05-14-2015, 09:02 PM
http://youtu.be/eor2hr6FBag

Kool Bob Love
05-14-2015, 09:03 PM
He was mentally abused by local & national Media...the local populace there in San Antonio took the lead from Media and skull fucked his mind. Probably led to his effeminate nature.

Your nose is growing.

http://youtu.be/JYgkDIUvO0c

midnightpulp
05-14-2015, 09:10 PM

Admiral: 2
West, Baylor: 1

Buddy Mignon
05-14-2015, 09:11 PM
I'm still waiting on my answer. Why was Naruto only a Hokage for a week? I mean that's fucked up. You spend your entire lifetime trying to reach the pinnacle and become a Hokage....yet you lose it a week later? How is that even possible?

I haven't the slightest idea of what you're talking about, stupid. Ask mono... he's the tight eyed gook that made all that bullshit up.

spurraider21
05-14-2015, 09:33 PM
:lol lost "all his money"

Thread
05-14-2015, 10:04 PM
Admiral: 2
West, Baylor: 1

"You" mentally abused the poor thing till he about went nutty nuts. If you hadn't tanked and brought Duncan aboard Robinson woulda problem shot himself.

DMC
05-14-2015, 11:07 PM
You should know who David is if you watch the NBA. He's mooched off the Spurs success since he retired. David, Sean and "iceman", all moochers and hangers on. Dude you retired, get off the fucking court.

Sean Cagney
05-14-2015, 11:51 PM
People know who David Robinson is now, come on he is a HOF player.... His name is well known even for the younger crowd who has a clue about bball. Stupid ass thread.

dg7md
05-15-2015, 12:42 AM
He brought in the stuffed crust pizza and he brought it back.

TampaDude
05-15-2015, 12:44 AM
That basketball player? No. Most people don't have a fucking clue to who he is. Aside from a few photos of him dry humping and kissing on the back of Jims neck... no one knows that faggot. Jims demise will be met with much worse obscurity. Lost 5... lost Amy and kids... lost all his money... and he's soon to lose what little fame he has left... which was never much to begin with. I can literally hear the toilet bowl flushing on this niggas life.

0/10

Koolaid_Man
05-15-2015, 01:53 AM

This vid gives new meaning to the term BLACK FACE :lol
MljDaqbmyCY