PDA

View Full Version : Karma Setting in for the clips??

davi78239
05-15-2015, 12:14 AM
It's getting tight in there buddy!!

cjw
05-15-2015, 12:16 AM
It's not tight anymore

SASdynasty!
05-15-2015, 12:23 AM
Lol, CP3 is unreal.

kobyz
05-15-2015, 12:25 AM
All the wear and tear from the spurs series starting to effect... I never understand why they didn't tank the last regular season game to secure 5th seed and facing blazers, avoiding potential spurs match up, it would be best for all...

wildchild
05-15-2015, 12:27 AM
Josh Smith bullies Clips now :lol

spurs10
05-15-2015, 12:29 AM
49-18 choke job....historical!

lefty
05-15-2015, 12:32 AM
Karma?

For what?

For beating the Spurs?

lol emo phag

Mikeanaro
05-15-2015, 12:33 AM
All I know is Harden was happy for his team even from the bench, every time Patty was nailing it Porker was sad.

davi78239
05-15-2015, 12:34 AM
Isn't there a "curse" when u knock out sa as the defending champs??

LongtimeSpursFan
05-15-2015, 12:43 AM
Clips hit some big shots against the Spurs. Looks like the clock struck midnight at midnight tonight.

daslicer
05-15-2015, 12:43 AM
Isn't there a "curse" when u knock out sa as the defending champs??

Everytime the Spurs have been dethroned the team that has done it ends of going down in humiliating fashion.

'00 The Suns beat the Spurs in 4 and ended up losing to the Lakers in 5
'04 The Lakers won off the bs .4 and ended up getting schooled by the Pistons in the finals
'06 The Mavs won a controversial series off of some questionable calls and ended up being the first team to blow a 2-0 lead in the finals.
'08 Lakers won the series off bs no call foul Dfish did on Barry and ended up having an epic choke job in game 4 against the Celtics in the finals.
'15 Clips are on the verge of going down in flames.

davi78239
05-15-2015, 12:46 AM
Everytime the Spurs have been dethroned the team that has done it ends of going down in humiliating fashion.

'04 The Lakers won off the bs .4 and ended up getting schooled by the Pistons in the finals
'06 The Mavs won a controversial series off of some questionable calls and ended up being the first team to blow a 2-0 lead in the finals.
'08 Lakers won the series off bs no call foul Dfish did on Barry and ended up having an epic choke job in game 4 against the Celtics in the finals.

I was pulling for the Clippers but now I'm hard core for the rockets. I wanna see this epic choke job go down. Lol.

Budkin
05-15-2015, 12:48 AM

Man it really is true.

Sean Cagney
05-15-2015, 01:25 AM
49-18 choke job....historical!

Similar to game 6 at the Mavs in 03 no? I remember a huge run just like that on the enemies floor.

THE SPURS curse Slicer and I mentioned that tonight on another place as well. Funny we both thought of that tonight man. It is the truth.

BTW the Spurs won 1 or two games in 00, they weren't swept as D ROB went off in a game I remember.

Russ
05-15-2015, 01:26 AM
I think fatigue is setting in for the Clippers.

They haven't had more than a day off since Game 2 of the Spurs series.

The Rockets' rest is showing the longer the series goes (although the extra day off before Game 7 may save the Clips).

RD2191
05-15-2015, 01:29 AM
Wasn't there a Stat somewhere that a team that bounces the spurs from the playoffs always loses in the next round or doesn't win the title? Besides the Lakers I mean. Can anyone confirm?

Sean Cagney
05-15-2015, 01:43 AM
I think fatigue is setting in for the Clippers.

They haven't had more than a day off since Game 2 of the Spurs series.

The Rockets' rest is showing the longer the series goes (although the extra day off before Game 7 may save the Clips).
Is it possible if the Spurs made round two that they could have seen the same fate then? They might have flamed out as well with minimal rest.
Wasn't there a Stat somewhere that a team that bounces the spurs from the playoffs always loses in the next round or doesn't win the title? Besides the Lakers I mean. Can anyone confirm?

Rob read above lol, correct.

Mikeanaro
05-15-2015, 01:50 AM
We used to win in odd years too, dont go too far with the excitement guys :wakeup

05-15-2015, 02:01 AM
Karma?

For what?

For beating the Spurs?

lol emo phag

kobyz
05-15-2015, 02:38 AM
The new 6?

ezau
05-15-2015, 03:38 AM

Don't forget about the 2013 Finals. The Spurs came back in 2014 and basically destroyed the Heat franchise after a 4-1 drubbing. :lol

05-15-2015, 07:28 AM

You forgot:

'13 The Heat beat the Spurs in 7 for the title, only to get schooled by the Spurs in the re-match the following year.

Proxy
05-15-2015, 10:12 AM
Karma?

For what?

For beating the Spurs?

lol emo phag

gameFACE
05-15-2015, 10:56 AM

:hat Don't mess with the Spurs

daslicer
05-15-2015, 11:32 AM
Similar to game 6 at the Mavs in 03 no? I remember a huge run just like that on the enemies floor.

THE SPURS curse Slicer and I mentioned that tonight on another place as well. Funny we both thought of that tonight man. It is the truth.

BTW the Spurs won 1 or two games in 00, they weren't swept as D ROB went off in a game I remember.

RZA yeah I know the spurs won a game against the Suns in '00 and I put that down. Remember it was best of 5 back then. So they lost in 4.

Trainwreck2100
05-15-2015, 12:17 PM
Karma?

For what?

For beating the Spurs?

lol emo phag
fuck you lefty karma for being a bunch of cocky shits who for one fucking series forgot they were shit

Sean Cagney
05-15-2015, 12:25 PM
RZA yeah I know the spurs won a game against the Suns in '00 and I put that down. Remember it was best of 5 back then. So they lost in 4.

Yessss. 2003 started that best of 7 round one. Just think best of 5 we actually advance this year.

daslicer
05-15-2015, 12:27 PM
Yessss. 2003 started that best of 7 round one. Just think best of 5 we actually advance this year.

I wish they would bring back the best of 5 not just because it would have benefited the spurs this year but it made the first round a lot more entertaining.

spurs10
05-15-2015, 12:43 PM
That was painful to watch. Sunday should be a bloodbath.

sammy
05-15-2015, 12:59 PM

It's called Curse of the Spurs! Every team that gets passed us by cheating gets their asses handed to them in the next round! I am so happy!

timtonymanu
05-15-2015, 01:02 PM
No, they're just cursed.

As much as SF says our team is unlucky, we don't have it as bad as the Clips obviously.

TampaDude
05-15-2015, 01:37 PM

Don't forget that after the choke in Game 4, the Celtics ran the Lakers out of the gym in Game 6. 39-point annihilation. Gotta hand it to the Lakers, though...when they flame out, they do it spectacular fashion. :lol

But yeah, the team that eliminates the Spurs always seems to get thumped later on.

Mikeanaro
05-15-2015, 01:49 PM
I don't have much faith in humanity, but I used to think it was impossible for a person to be this stupid. But thanks to the inbred posers on ST, I am saddened at how low the genetic bar has really been lowered.
If you dont have faith in humanity, you definitely should never have any faith in ST.

siraulo23
05-15-2015, 05:29 PM
Karma?

For what?

For beating the Spurs?

lol emo phag

Sean Cagney
05-15-2015, 05:38 PM
No, they're just cursed.

As much as SF says our team is unlucky, we don't have it as bad as the Clips obviously.This is the truth.
It's called Curse of the Spurs! Every team that gets passed us by cheating gets their asses handed to them in the next round! I am so happy!
I wouldn't call everytime the Spurs lose cheating, sounds very bitter there. I agree though, them getting curb stomped after beating the Spurs in embarassing fashion is just irony! I love it.

Some of those fouls or missed calls in some of those series the Spurs lost though is just crazy at times and I have to admit that although I hate blaming the refs.

SpurPadre
05-15-2015, 05:44 PM
Too bad KaWHI didn't set in for the clips for a 7 game series.