PDA

View Full Version : Top 5 player harden was happy for his teammates even though he got benched.

apalisoc_9
05-15-2015, 01:26 AM
While a top 350 player in the league sulks because he thinks he deserves better when gets benched.

how can anyone defend Parker ego that is detrimental to the organization is beyond me.

Pop not having the balls..But everything would be Ok if Tony didn't play like a top 400 player with top 10 player demands..

Mikeanaro
05-15-2015, 01:29 AM
There is something about his fat ego, only a retard cant see that.

Mikeanaro
05-15-2015, 01:32 AM
Herman Munsterīs bet also was extremely dangerous, Pop can do whatever he wants on the other hand since he is more than just a coach for the franchise...

RD2191
05-15-2015, 01:35 AM
There is something about his fat ego, only a retard cant see that.
:lol

FkLA
05-15-2015, 03:06 AM
top 350 player in the league

:lmao

:pctoss

kobyz
05-15-2015, 03:25 AM
Only if Kawhi wasn't outplayed by Barnes in game 7, we would have won back to back titles and wouldn't need to see over and over your racism, crucify not in a fair way someone only cause he france...

wildchild
05-15-2015, 06:43 AM
Only if Kawhi wasn't outplayed by Barnes in game 7, we would have won back to back titles and wouldn't need to see over and over your racism, crucify not in a fair way someone only cause he france...

1-While Kawhi had a great season, top 3-6 RPM, top 3 SF in the league, led NBA defensive ratings, led the league in steals, DPOY, Spurs leading scorer, 2nd team rebounder...
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CCe1y39W8AAfFit.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/UcXdikIl.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/Ivburwk.png

Tony was ouplayed by scrubs all season.

2-WTF... you called Kawhi retarded kid but people criticize/don't like/hate/whatever/ Tony because he's french??? Everyone here loves Bobo and...surprise...he's french, too.

These stupid trolls can't build a valid argument. :lmao

pgardn
05-15-2015, 07:06 AM
So Parker hates seeing others do well on the floor...

Wow.
What else does he hate?

Get it all out, stretch it for everything you can. GIFs, out of context statements, and then please, just make shit up.

Pink the retard please.
Please.

And the segue from the title of the post was extraordinary.
Bravo.

kobyz
05-15-2015, 07:25 AM
1-While Kawhi had a great season, top 3-6 RPM, top 3 SF in the league, led NBA defensive ratings, led the league in steals, DPOY, Spurs leading scorer, 2nd team rebounder...
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CCe1y39W8AAfFit.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/UcXdikIl.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/Ivburwk.png

Tony was ouplayed by scrubs all season.

2-WTF... you called Kawhi retarded kid but people criticize/don't like/hate/whatever/ Tony because he's french??? Everyone here loves Bobo and...surprise...he's french, too.

These stupid trolls can't build a valid argument. :lmao
When did i call Kawhi retarded?!?? you fucking liar!

wildchild
05-15-2015, 08:54 AM
When did i call Kawhi retarded?!?? you fucking liar!

Does someone with Asperger's syndrome deserved a max contract?

Yeah...your thread about "Kawhi's condition".

Remember when you were talking about your suicidal thoughts after Spurs' loss?

People should be allowed to die at their own hands, and trust me, nobody here will prevent you from committing suicide.

Nobody wouldn't really care if you commit suicide. Just look how your existence contributed to your family's shame, but you can alleviate it...with your death.

You have nothing to live for, do the world a favor and go kill yourself. :tu

Spur-Addict
05-15-2015, 09:37 AM
It's clear Parker hasn't gotten over himself. A Pop oversight that has gone unchecked.

kobyz
05-15-2015, 09:41 AM
Yeah...your thread about "Kawhi's condition".

Remember when you were talking about your suicidal thoughts after Spurs' loss?

People should be allowed to die at their own hands, and trust me, nobody here will prevent you from committing suicide.

Nobody wouldn't really care if you commit suicide. Just look how your existence contributed to your family's shame, but you can alleviate it...with your death.

You have nothing to live for, do the world a favor and go kill yourself. :tu

Check your facts and stop being primitive, asperger doesn't mean being retarded... And me being close to dying is just being honest, i don't mind if it a shame or not, it's the reality... You can't understand how much winning the title was important to me and how much i can't get over losing the title once again in an hearbreak on one play and even on one regular season game, one regular season play and by pop being stupid and soft and not taking seariosly the season, making 2014-5 spurs team the most underachiever team of all time and wasting easiest oportonity for title the spurs ever had, can't get over!!!

wildchild
05-15-2015, 09:53 AM
Check your facts and stop being primitive, asperger doesn't mean being retarded... And me being close to dying is just being honest, i don't mind if it a shame or not, it's the reality... You can't understand how much winning the title was important to me and how much i can't get over losing the title once again in an hearbreak on one play and even on one regular season game, one regular season play and by pop being stupid and soft and not taking seariosly the season, making 2014-5 spurs team the most underachiever team of all time and wasting easiest oportonity for title the spurs ever had, can't get over!!!

Damn... I'm so moved by your story...so thankful to get your honest opinion here...

Again, do the world a favor and go kill yourself.

Seventyniner
05-15-2015, 03:10 PM
It's clear Parker hasn't gotten over himself. A Pop oversight that has gone unchecked.

After 14 years?

05-15-2015, 03:16 PM
:lol

If only Griffin played next to Tony Parker, dude would of at least made the WCF by now.

K...
05-15-2015, 03:24 PM
When did Parker sulk on the bench? Is this a single photo it some obscure statement? I think Parker would be ok being benched if pop explained why. But I don't know.

Spur-Addict
05-15-2015, 04:03 PM
After 14 years?

You ask this question as if time has any definitive affect on ego.