jermaine
05-15-2015, 11:24 AM
:hat:bobo

Thread
05-15-2015, 11:25 AM
Tony Parker

Clipper Nation
05-15-2015, 11:40 AM
Conley. He shows up in the playoffs and has been past the second round.

whitemamba
05-15-2015, 11:51 AM

:lol got u on suicide watch man u all good?

Clipper Nation
05-15-2015, 11:53 AM
:lol got u on suicide watch man u all good?
"Suicide watch"? Hardly, I sort of expected this. I was saying all season that this team would never win shit. The Spurs series got my hopes up, but it turned out to be fool's gold.

Thread
05-15-2015, 11:55 AM
"Suicide watch"? Hardly, I sort of expected this. I was saying all season that this team would never win shit. The Spurs series got my hopes up, but it turned out to be fool's gold.

CN, mixin' his metaphors & teams.

tee, hee.

da_suns_fan
05-15-2015, 12:26 PM

LOL...you could say that about every team in the league and be correct 29 out of 30 times.

As usual, not impressed with your shitty predictions.

Thread
05-15-2015, 12:32 PM
LOL...you could say that about every team in the league and be correct 29 out of 30 times.

da

Clipper Nation
05-15-2015, 12:37 PM

"Dudley > Melo"
"We don't need Joe Johnson"
"Suns are winning it all in 2008"
"Goran Dragic doesn't belong in the NBA"

whitemamba
05-15-2015, 01:35 PM

you have melted down like 3 different times

05-15-2015, 03:05 PM
Tony Parker

CHARGE!!!

RsxPiimp
05-15-2015, 03:10 PM

:lmao

da_suns_fan
05-15-2015, 03:58 PM
"Dudley > Melo"

Is that right? I wasnt on this board back in 2005. Wonder what the context was.

There was a good podcast with Simmons and Haralabos Voulgaris in April in which they talked about Dudley you might find interesting.

Clipper Nation
05-15-2015, 04:03 PM
Is that right? I wasnt on this board back in 2005. Wonder what the context was.

There was a good podcast with Simmons and Haralabos Voulgaris in April in which they talked about Dudley you might find interesting.
I heard that podcast. Dudley actually had the nerve to throw the training staff and Doc under the bus for being a fat pig and a shitty overall player. IIRC, it was around the time when Blake got injured and the media started talking about how we were going to miss the playoffs, and also around the time when Zach Lowe was reporting about how the Clippers weren't liked around the league, so he was hopping on an anti-Clipper media climate in order to excuse his awful play. Meanwhile, he still sucked ass this year in Milwaukee outside of a fluky hot streak.

Clipper Nation
05-15-2015, 04:09 PM
As for the Joe Johnson take:

The thing is, with Barbosa and Raja Bell, we don't need Joe Johnson.

da_suns_fan
05-15-2015, 04:09 PM
I heard that podcast. Dudley actually had the nerve to throw the training staff and Doc under the bus for being a fat pig and a shitty overall player. IIRC, it was around the time when Blake got injured and the media started talking about how we were going to miss the playoffs, and also around the time when Zach Lowe was reporting about how the Clippers weren't liked around the league, so he was hopping on an anti-Clipper media climate in order to excuse his awful play. Meanwhile, he still sucked ass this year in Milwaukee outside of a fluky hot streak.

Theres one clear outlier when looking at Dudley's career:

http://www.boxscoregeeks.com/players/264-jared-dudley

Maybe he "mailed it in" his Clippers year but he had one of his best seasons this year.

Venti Quattro
05-15-2015, 04:58 PM
Chris Paul. Why are we even asking this. Conley is a primetime point guard as well, and I love his work with Memphis, but Chris Paul is better.

DMC
05-15-2015, 05:02 PM
Zero is zero

Franklin
05-16-2015, 03:52 AM
It's just matchup problems that caused the Spurs to struggle against monkeyball and lost the series eventually tbh. Monkeyball were the last team the Spurs wanted to face in the playoffs and unfortunately monkeyball happened to become the first they confronted. Spurs could've still won that series though, it was just up to one or two shots imho.

TDMVPDPOY
05-16-2015, 05:08 AM
either player is good...both took turns taking a shit on enrique is all it matters

100%duncan
05-16-2015, 06:09 AM
"Dudley > Melo"

baseline bum
05-16-2015, 08:05 AM
As for the Joe Johnson take:

Barbosa :lmao

My favorite role player ever: destroyed the Lakers every time they played, completely useless against anyone else in the postseason.