PDA

View Full Version : Clippers The Rockets and Clippers are even...

Caltex2
05-15-2015, 05:32 PM
Not just in the series standings but in half-hearted effort or just plain gagging a game away. If Houston wins, this series will be known as a Clipper choke and in some ways rightfully so but the Rockets were the one who thought they could just show up and not play hard in Game 1 when Chris Paul was out (I've actually been questioning their heart since the Mavs series). And just like the Rockets won with Harden glued to the bench as the Clippers came undone, so did the Clippers in Game 1 as the Rockets were humiliated on their home court with a lackluster poor fourth quarter performance.

So they're even.

Franklin
05-16-2015, 03:59 AM
In other words, neither team deserves to win shit. A good team wouldn't lose on its own homecourt against a team that was playing without its alpha player, nor would the team blow a 19pt lead with no more than 20 minutes left in the game.

Caltex2
05-16-2015, 10:39 AM
As, I joked in another thread it's about who wants it less. These teams have cancelled each other out with humiliating losses on their own homecourt, so I hope HCA prevails.

I wouldn't have even been mad if the Clippers won or if they do win, it'd be good to see CP3 in the conference finals and a franchise long in the shadow of Big Brother Laker to finally get there. I'm sure the H's (all of them, including Houston) will be back.

But if the Clippers don't at least win this series and then push the Warriors to a thrilling 7-game series, if not go further then it's time to move down the coast again because they'll never get out of the Lakers shadow and have LA to fully cheer for them.

Bulaien999
05-16-2015, 01:09 PM
As, I joked in another thread it's about who wants it less. These teams have cancelled each other out with humiliating losses on their own homecourt, so I hope HCA prevails.

I wouldn't have even been mad if the Clippers won or if they do win, it'd be good to see CP3 in the conference finals and a franchise long in the shadow of Big Brother Laker to finally get there. I'm sure the H's (all of them, including Houston) will be back.

But if the Clippers don't at least win this series and then push the Warriors to a thrilling 7-game series, if not go further then it's time to move down the coast again because they'll never get out of the Lakers shadow and have LA to fully cheer for them.

You aren't a rockets fan if you dont get mad that the clippers are advancing.

Fuck Paul

Clipper Nation
05-16-2015, 01:17 PM
:lol No, the Rockets are the overwhelmingly better team. Our run of success against them was a fluke, just like when we used to "own" Memphis.

Spurs 4 The Win
05-16-2015, 01:28 PM
:lol No, the Rockets are the overwhelmingly better team. Our run of success against them was a fluke, just like when we used to "own" Memphis.

lol, rockets suck bro, if clippers dot win tomorrow night, it would be one of the biggest chokes in recent memory

Clipper Nation
05-16-2015, 01:39 PM
lol, rockets suck bro, if clippers dot win tomorrow night, it would be one of the biggest chokes in recent memory
Both teams suck dick, Rockets just suck slightly less dick.

Mitch
05-16-2015, 01:41 PM
Both teams suck dick, Rockets just suck slightly less dick.

They play like Champs when Harden isn't on the floor

Caltex2
05-16-2015, 03:25 PM
You aren't a rockets fan if you dont get mad that the clippers are advancing.

Fuck Paul

I'll get upset but I'll still tip my cap. What have the Clippers done to drawn any ilk? You think the Rockets have been long suffering since the championships? The few die-hard Clipper fans that there are have had to put up with obnoxious Laker fans and "fans" for years and never had a chance to shine.

Like I said, I'll root--root, root for the home team but if they don't win it's a shame (yes, I did that on purpose) but if not then let the Clippers shine for a moment.

Get your own routine, I've already conceded the series.

Clipper Nation
05-16-2015, 03:55 PM
You already won the series. They're sellin' your shit on TV. It's in the case.

Caltex2
05-16-2015, 04:05 PM
It's like I said, it's who wants it less and me and you are going toe to toe. Not really though, because we know the result that will happen for Choke City.

elmanutres
05-16-2015, 04:42 PM
game 7 will show who's the real choker.

Clippers: melting down after what should've been game in game 6. Was on their own floor. Have josh smith of all people kill them on the 3. Blow a 3-1 series lead.

Rockets: Having a chance to take the series on their own court and failing. Statistically over 80% of game 7's are won by the home team.

I don't know who will fuck up more but we'll see on sunday

Indazone
05-17-2015, 01:38 PM
Homecourt!

KaiRMD1
05-17-2015, 03:05 PM
So tonight's loser will be the team who plays with the least amount of drive? Gotcha

Budkin
05-17-2015, 03:12 PM
Warriors are going to sweep either of these chumps.

Caltex2
05-18-2015, 07:52 AM
This series will be remembered as a Clipper choke but both teams had a shit in the bed moment and HCA won out in the end aside from each team's gag game at home.