PDA

View Full Version : Europe: Winner of the WCF = champ?

Mitch
05-16-2015, 01:23 PM
I don't see LeBron shouldering a team past anybody except the rockets. Another year where the WCF is the real NBA Finals?

Spurs 4 The Win
05-16-2015, 01:26 PM
I think this is beyond obvious at this point, this reminds me of 2007 and 2009, where everyone knew it was over before it started

RsxPiimp
05-16-2015, 01:30 PM
Hou/Clippers- Cavs in 6
GSW- Cavs, Dubs in 6

Lebroid 2-4 in NBA Finals lol.

baseline bum
05-16-2015, 01:33 PM
For all the possible scenarios:

Warriors/Hawks: Warriors in 4
Warriors/Cavs: Warriors in 5
Clippers/Hawks: Clippers in 6
Clippers/Cavs: Clippers in 6
Rockets/Hawks: Rockets in 6
Rockets/Cavs: Rockets in 6

Mitch
05-16-2015, 01:36 PM
For all the possible scenarios:

Warriors/Hawks: Warriors in 4
Warriors/Cavs: Warriors in 5
Clippers/Hawks: Clippers in 6
Clippers/Cavs: Clippers in 6
Rockets/Hawks: Rockets in 6
Rockets/Cavs: Rockets in 6

I think you give the rockets too much credit, chokers and their two best players are deeply flawed.

baseline bum
05-16-2015, 02:09 PM
I think you give the rockets too much credit, chokers and their two best players are deeply flawed.

I don't think the Cavs or Hawks are very good. It's a moot point since I can't see any way the Rockets could beat the Warriors.

Mitch
05-16-2015, 02:19 PM
I don't think the Cavs or Hawks are very good. It's a moot point since I can't see any way the Rockets could beat the Warriors.

Not unless Dwight and Smith average 25/10 between them

Infinite_limit
05-16-2015, 02:20 PM
It's been years, maybe a decade since James "shouldered a team" in the Playoffs

Thread
05-16-2015, 02:22 PM
It's been years, maybe a decade since James "shouldered a team" in the Playoffs

Almost 2 years since Amy lent him a shoulder. tee, hee.

Mitch
05-16-2015, 02:27 PM
Almost 2 years since Amy lent him a shoulder. tee, hee.

What's your verdict, cub. Why does a white woman go from a millionaire 7ft black man to a hundredaire 5'5 Hispanic man.

Thread
05-16-2015, 02:34 PM
What's your verdict, cub. Why does a white woman go from a millionaire 7ft black man to a hundredaire 5'5 Hispanic man.

Because she wanted to live a different life, Mitch. Initially she was willing to be mother, help mate, partner, supportive model, and she was willing to keep her mouth shut about Tim's homosexuality, but, her hormones hit, she saw the years flying by and she double crossed him. She just used the little Hispanic guy to show Tim it was over, to force the issue, bring the marriage to a close. She had the money anyway, or, half of it, but, she wanted a "normal" life.

Mitch
05-16-2015, 02:44 PM
Because she wanted to live a different life, Mitch. Initially she was willing to be mother, help mate, partner, supportive model, and she was willing to keep her mouth shut about Tim's homosexuality, but, her hormones hit, she saw the years flying by and she double crossed him. She just used the little Hispanic guy to show Tim it was over, to force the issue, bring the marriage to a close. She had the money anyway, or, half of it, but, she wanted a "normal" life.

Makes sense, but don't you think Timothy would have some sort of agreement with Amy that she could take care of her sexual needs with others while he was away? A woman can't hold out for over a decade.

Thread
05-16-2015, 02:49 PM
Makes sense, but don't you think Timothy would have some sort of agreement with Amy that she could take care of her sexual needs with others while he was away? A woman can't hold out for over a decade.

When they made the pact she probably could've cared less about sexual relations. A woman doesn't hit her peak until like she's 60, maybe 65 (according to Girl). & maybe they tried sexual relations and that is when Duncan's homosexuality surfaced between the two. He confessed, she made first the bargain with herself then with him. When she asked for a divorce and half, he countered with the prenup. That's when she went and told. I suspect she didn't even warn him. I cannot imagine him brazening it out had she warned him.

Mitch
05-16-2015, 02:55 PM
When they made the pact she probably could've cared less about sexual relations. A woman doesn't hit her peak until like she's 60, maybe 65 (according to Girl). & maybe they tried sexual relations and that is when Duncan's homosexuality surfaced between the two. He confessed, she made first the bargain with herself then with him. When she asked for a divorce and half, he countered with the prenup. That's when she went and told. I suspect she didn't even warn him. I cannot imagine him brazening it out had she warned him.

Maybe you're right, cub. One unexplained circumstance was the great stoic duncan, never phased by words did somethingout of character: he had the courts shut her up.

Now I don't know what to make of the man of court. It's intriguing, he has hardly been seem with his new mistress, but recently seen almost shirtless being held by a man.

Thread
05-16-2015, 03:01 PM
Maybe you're right, cub. One unexplained circumstance was the great stoic duncan, never phased by words did somethingout of character: he had the courts shut her up.

Now I don't know what to make of the man of court. It's intriguing, he has hardly been seem with his new mistress, but recently seen almost shirtless being held by a man.

That new chick is just a put on,,,the two have never appeared in the same frame of a photograph or video. She's there for show, not for go.

And the only reason she shut up was because he paid her,,,and part of the payola was she could never discuss the facts of them as long as she lived. Then the judge went out there to the house and everybody signed off. What broke his heart was she told on him after swearing up and down she'd never do it, that she was comfortable in their life holding his secret, holding up her end of the bargain. She didn't tell him she was going to tell not because she was afraid of him, but, because she was ashamed of herself for the treachery. Let TMZ tell him. She's a fuckin' coward. That's what broke Duncan's heart and led him to 6.

Caltex2
05-16-2015, 04:33 PM
Hou/Clippers- Cavs in 6
GSW- Cavs, Dubs in 6

Lebroid 2-4 in NBA Finals lol.

The Cavs are not beating the Clippers without Kevin Love, if it gets to that point. They'd beat the Rockets if they played as they did through 4 games in this series.

elmanutres
05-16-2015, 04:36 PM
It's been like this for most of the past decade. but that spurs clips series was the real finals.

Thread
05-16-2015, 04:56 PM
It's been like this for most of the past decade. but that spurs clips series was the real finals.

Yep, and you couldn't cut the mustard, nor lick the jar, Elm.

***Mugs beat me to the shine box line. It's weird though that we were thinking of it that closely.

StrengthAndHonor
05-16-2015, 05:15 PM
The Cavs are not beating the Clippers without Kevin Love, if it gets to that point. They'd beat the Rockets if they played as they did through 4 games in this series.
+ 1

Cavs depth is a huge issue going forward. Lebron's decline this season is more apparent as well.

elmanutres
05-16-2015, 05:31 PM
Yep, and you couldn't cut the mustard, nor lick the jar, Elm.

***Mugs beat me to the shine box line. It's weird though that we were thinking of it that closely.
We got those cunts in miami

I got what I wanted

Thread
05-16-2015, 05:34 PM
We got those cunts in miami

I got what I wanted

...but, not what you had comin'.

elmanutres
05-16-2015, 05:39 PM
...but, not what you had comin'.

We got those punks in miami

I got what I wanted

m>s
05-16-2015, 05:45 PM
DoKs PG theory is going to be tested

Thread
05-16-2015, 05:58 PM
We got those punks in miami

I got what I wanted

No. You got 'em twice in Miami, but, only have the 1 to show for it.

Here it is, Elm...

You had it in '13, but, had to give it back. You were crushed.

You lashed back in '14, and kept it. You were satiated.

You pooped out in '15. Hung over from '13.

If they were still The Duncans you'd be upright & clean---a triple imminent 30 days from now.

If we, I said,,,if we tried a stunt like you just passed thru the past 36 months,,,they'd crucify our fuckin' asses AFTER they itinerized it a 1,000 times like I just did.

elmanutres
05-16-2015, 07:13 PM
No. You got 'em twice in Miami, but, only have the 1 to show for it.

Here it is, Elm...

You had it in '13, but, had to give it back. You were crushed.

You lashed back in '14, and kept it. You were satiated.

You pooped out in '15. Hung over from '13.

If they were still The Duncans you'd be upright & clean---a triple imminent 30 days from now.

If we, I said,,,if we tried a stunt like you just passed thru the past 36 months,,,they'd crucify our fuckin' asses AFTER they itinerized it a 1,000 times like I just did.

Amy sat there as the broadcast showed duncan holding his crying kids in an emotional joy as the confetti fell on their heads. Amy sat there and couldn't do a fucking thing. The kids are old enough to remember the moment.

I got what I wanted

baseline bum
05-16-2015, 07:56 PM
Amy sat there as the broadcast showed duncan holding his crying kids in an emotional joy as the confetti fell on their heads. Amy sat there and couldn't do a fucking thing. The kids are old enough to remember the moment.

I got what I wanted

Cubby likes his kids too young to remember shit tbh

Thread
05-16-2015, 07:58 PM

I got what I wanted

Rest assured those kids will hear "the rest of the story" as the years unravel.

Thread
05-16-2015, 07:59 PM
Cubby likes his kids too young to remember shit tbh

Jeez, bum, don't blame me,,,it wasn't my fuckin' idea to play the Clippers.

elmanutres
05-16-2015, 08:08 PM
Rest assured those kids will hear "the rest of the story" as the years unravel.

you've nary room

Vanessa has him by the fucking balls. It's only a matter of time. Poor little natalia and gianna have no fucking clue the shitstorm that will come.

Mitch
05-16-2015, 08:44 PM
you've nary room

Vanessa has him by the fucking balls. It's only a matter of time. Poor little natalia and gianna have no fucking clue the shitstorm that will come.

They'll likely be fine, Vanessa had 100m in her back pocket walking out the door and was won back with a few extravagant gestures. She's over the hill and Bryant' biggest flaw is being a pussy Hound. She knows the money is free for her to spend and Bryant has always shown her love even if he is unfaithful - I suspect that's something they have in common. Their marriage has been tested and they always come back to status quo.

HemisfairArena
05-16-2015, 08:49 PM
To still doubt LeBron at this point is just stupid,,,,love him or hate him,,,he is a walking, talking wrecking machine. You could put him on the Philly 76er's and they would be in the ECF's right now. Will he win the title?,,,,who knows but I like his chances with the Spurs out of the way and he only has a Hawk and Golden State team in his way.

HemisfairArena
05-16-2015, 08:54 PM
And mind you,,,,you guys are relying on a Hawk, Golden State, Clipper, or Houston team to knock this guy out. All those teams haven't won a title in how long? They haven't been there done that like LeBron has in the last decade. He would run all over Harden, Curry, Paul, ,,,,Don't bet against LeBron at this stage in the playoffs and who is left in it.

Thread
05-16-2015, 09:38 PM
you've nary room

But, my people made it thru that shitstorm...they didn't just throw the towel on the marriage, thus fracturing & branding the children in the process. Van & Kobe went out to the garage. And you know what they did out there, Elm? I'll tell ya exactly:::they grabbed some jacks & some timbers & then they started back down. Quitters quit. There is nary a chicken in that coop.

Divorce is easy. Marriage is hard.

Mr. & Mrs. Bryant & their children

HemisfairArena
05-23-2015, 08:58 PM
To still doubt LeBron at this point is just stupid,,,,love him or hate him,,,he is a walking, talking wrecking machine. You could put him on the Philly 76er's and they would be in the ECF's right now. Will he win the title?,,,,who knows but I like his chances with the Spurs out of the way and he only has a Hawk and Golden State team in his way.

What did tell you faggots?,,,,it's like you don't know basketball at all. Only way LeBron loses the title this year is by injury,,,

HemisfairArena
05-23-2015, 09:00 PM
I don't see LeBron shouldering a team past anybody except the rockets. Another year where the WCF is the real NBA Finals?

Worst post ever,,,,

DMC
05-23-2015, 10:19 PM
Mitch