PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: So I'm Over At The Macaroni Grill...

Buddy Mignon
05-16-2015, 06:51 PM
I go there every blue moon for that fresh out the oven peasant bread and the grilled salmon with the spinach orzo pasta. I really like that orzo pasta of theirs. They shred some red cabbage and dice some dried cranberries and toss it in there with the orzo and spinach.:toast I order a glass of Riesling... about the only wine that I actually enjoy and as I totally ignore this new doo-dolly of mine it dawned on me... damn there everyone in the house was toasting to wine. Then I got to thinking... how does Jim lose money investing in wineries when wine is big business. So I google some statistics of some California wineries... some that Jim owns... and do you know that the wine industry is a 23 billion a year business? How in the fuck does Jim lose money in that field? I also found out that California set records for amount of barrels sold these last few years.

Something didn't add up. All I know is you don't lose money when stock is rising... or can you? From what I understand... Jim's business partner claims that Jim is a big fat fucking liar and refuses to pay the nigga a dime. What's really going on here?

elmanutres
05-16-2015, 07:06 PM
Why can't you answer the fucking question you've been dodging for 4 years

Whats a self proclaimed badass black man doing watching naruto?

Thebesteva
05-16-2015, 07:37 PM
What an elite trolls thread looks like

http://corecanvas.s3.amazonaws.com/theonering-0188db0e/gallery/original/moria179.jpeg

What OP's trolling efforts look like

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/76/80/c7/7680c716c00ce622f450f0dd879f440f.jpg

Mitch
05-16-2015, 08:00 PM
Here's an honest breakdown.

Timothy has book smart and basketball smarts, that's fine for the NBA. Business, however, requires people smarts. You need to understand how people as a demographic group will move, predict their desires and influence them to believe you provide what they seek. Those kinds of people have fast wits and silver tongues, they can talk you into anything.

For Timothy's blessings, he is with faults when it comes to social skills. I would go as far to say he has mild asphergers, but I don't know the man enough to say for sure. The truth of the matter is he has no applicable skills to create or market for business.

He's a good, overly trusting guy. I couldn't hate him if I tried. Still, he's not somebody who can be ssuccessful in business. Somebody like Mayweather, Bill Gates or Elon Musk - sure, but not somebody like Timothy.

I go there every blue moon for that fresh out the oven peasant bread and the grilled salmon with the spinach orzo pasta. I really like that orzo pasta of theirs. They shred some red cabbage and dice some dried cranberries and toss it in there with the orzo and spinach.:toast I order a glass of Riesling... about the only wine that I actually enjoy and as I totally ignore this new doo-dolly of mine it dawned on me... damn there everyone in the house was toasting to wine. Then I got to thinking... how does Jim lose money investing in wineries when wine is big business. So I google some statistics of some California wineries... some that Jim owns... and do you know that the wine industry is a 23 billion a year business? How in the fuck does Jim lose money in that field? I also found out that California set records for amount of barrels sold these last few years.

Something didn't add up. All I know is you don't lose money when stock is rising... or can you? From what I understand... Jim's business partner claims that Jim is a big fat fucking liar and refuses to pay the nigga a dime. What's really going on here?

Thread
05-16-2015, 08:00 PM
It's that overriding smell of garlic that ruined me there. It was too strong at the start.

HemisfairArena
05-16-2015, 08:19 PM
Three things wrong here, Bud:

1. You go to Macaroni Grill
2. You go alone.
3. You think about Tim Duncan

and if you weren't alone and still thinking about Tim Duncan,,,you got bigger problems than you anticipated,,,

unleashbaynes
05-16-2015, 08:33 PM
what kinda scrub bag eats alone at macaroni grill

Koolaid_Man
05-16-2015, 09:24 PM
I need to hit up a Macaroni bar one day....sounds good Luva....

And yeah wine is big business :lol tammy can vouch for that shit

Thread
05-16-2015, 09:40 PM

I love eating alone. I face the wall.

Sean Cagney
05-16-2015, 09:42 PM
Tim is on your mind so much you see him in the mirror.

Thread
05-16-2015, 09:52 PM
Tim is on your mind so much you see him in the mirror.

Speaking for myself, absolutely. I find his predicament with his wife enthralling, the byproducts of the calamity a treat & tragedy. The irony that Tim lost everything contrasted with Kobe's predicament and Spurs Fan's maniacal response...that irony is fantastic. Kobe survived the cacophony. Tim was consumed in the fire. He's risen like a Phoenix from the ashes.

Koolaid_Man
05-16-2015, 09:54 PM

Real gangstas eat alone from time to time to ccontemplate....in some cases they go to a restaurant and if they're with two bitches or more they get a separate table altogether for their freaks / ho's / bitches..but in this case he didn't say he was alone...he said he was ignoring his doo dolly which i take to mean a bimbo white bitch :lol

spurraider21
05-16-2015, 10:15 PM
Here's an honest breakdown.

Timothy has book smart and basketball smarts, that's fine for the NBA. Business, however, requires people smarts. You need to understand how people as a demographic group will move, predict their desires and influence them to believe you provide what they seek. Those kinds of people have fast wits and silver tongues, they can talk you into anything.

For Timothy's blessings, he is with faults when it comes to social skills. I would go as far to say he has mild asphergers, but I don't know the man enough to say for sure. The truth of the matter is he has no applicable skills to create or market for business.

He's a good, overly trusting guy. I couldn't hate him if I tried. Still, he's not somebody who can be ssuccessful in business. Somebody like Mayweather, Bill Gates or Elon Musk - sure, but not somebody like Timothy.
lucky for me, i'm a basketball fan and not a business fan. during basketball season, i tune in to watch the games, not to hear about players' finances and spending habits

Mitch
05-16-2015, 10:25 PM
lucky for me, i'm a basketball fan and not a business fan. during basketball season, i tune in to watch the games, not to hear about players' finances and spending habits

I diversify my interests and hold my bias, makes for fun.

Sean Cagney
05-16-2015, 10:31 PM
Speaking for myself, absolutely. I find his predicament with his wife enthralling, the byproducts of the calamity a treat & tragedy. The irony that Tim lost everything contrasted with Kobe's predicament and Spurs Fan's maniacal response...that irony is fantastic. Kobe survived the cacophony. Tim was consumed in the fire. He's risen like a Phoenix from the ashes.

Poetic!

Silver&Black
05-16-2015, 10:57 PM
Real gangstas eat alone from time to time to ccontemplate....in some cases they go to a restaurant and if they're with two bitches or more they get a separate table altogether for their freaks / ho's / bitches..but in this case he didn't say he was alone...he said he was ignoring his doo dolly which i take to mean a bimbo white bitch :lol

Is "doo-dolly" nigga slang for "my boo"?

Silver&Black
05-16-2015, 11:00 PM
I love eating alone. I face the wall.

:lmao

I want to hate you so bad Cubby...but I just can't. Just fucking can't.....

HemisfairArena
05-16-2015, 11:03 PM

I don't laugh but when I do,,,,,its at shit like this. Silver just hit his 15 minutes of fame with this gem,,,,,

Buddy Mignon
05-16-2015, 11:36 PM

No its not, dummy. A doo-dolly is a term I coined for the type of women I like. She's not "my boo," as you wold say, or a girlfriend... or my main squeeze. Those are all terms used by squares like you when you're trying to describe your women. A doo-dolly is a part-time lady friend. She's typically married, or has some sucka like you calling her "boo." She chooses me as her side nigga to do the things her husband doesn't like to do. You know... like travel... go to dinner... go to the spa and get pampered... and occasionally fuck. She's someone that often refers to me as Mr. Get-back. That's because she uses me to get back at you for pissing her off.:lmao Now run along and check your wife's phone for Mr. Get-back.

DMC
05-16-2015, 11:46 PM

If was like a Phoenix he'd be 0 and forever.

DMC
05-16-2015, 11:47 PM

Something he just read online, just like that other one Trill that tries too hard.

Buddy Mignon
05-16-2015, 11:47 PM

You see that's the difference between a Mack like me and a worm like you. I wasn't alone, but more times than not I love eating alone... at least that's how it starts out. You know... I clean up real nice. Shave up... shower up... rub on some coconut oil... and hit a nice restaurant... alone. I prefer nice resorts with good restaurants... or nice eateries close to resorts. I know you're wondering why. You see... resorts hold big conferences... with lots of traveling sales women. Most of them have men in their lives... except for when they're on the road. I have the young man valet my car near by... and go straight to the bar. Have my drink... and order my steak. I may have started my dinner... alone... but by the end of the meal... she's my dessert.

No charge, pal.

elmanutres
05-16-2015, 11:49 PM
You see that's the difference between a Mack like me and a worm like you. I wasn't alone, but more times than not I love eating alone... at least that's how it starts out. You know... I clean up real nice. Shave up... shower up... rub on some coconut oil... and hit a nice restaurant... alone. I prefer nice resorts with good restaurants... or nice eateries close to resorts. I know you're wondering why. You see... resorts hold big conferences... with lots of traveling sales women. Most of them have men in their lives... except for when they're on the road. I have the young man valet my car near by... and go straight to the bar. Have my drink... and order my steak. I may have started my dinner... alone... but by the end of the meal... she's my dessert.

No charge, pal.

Answer the question pussy

Silver&Black
05-16-2015, 11:55 PM
No its not, dummy. A doo-dolly is a term I coined for the type of women I like. She's not "my boo," as you wold say, or a girlfriend... or my main squeeze. Those are all terms used by squares like you when you're trying to describe your women. A doo-dolly is a part-time lady friend. She's typically married, or has some sucka like you calling her "boo." She chooses me as her side nigga to do the things her husband doesn't like to do. You know... like travel... go to dinner... go to the spa and get pampered... and occasionally fuck. She's someone that often refers to me as Mr. Get-back. That's because she uses me to get back at you for pissing her off.:lmao Now run along and check your wife's phone for Mr. Get-back.

Just needed the clarification....thanks. I'm not hip to the nigga slang these days tbqh.

BTW...would/could you say that Naruto is also your "doo-dolly"? Does the term refer to men also? For instance, could a fag call another fag his "doo-dolly"?

DMC
05-16-2015, 11:58 PM
I like the Macaroni Grill tbh. Cool layout, nice to sit by the fireplace in the winter. Eating there alone is a treat as well, since they have small booths and you can be in and out for lunch in a snap. I don't care for the upside down name writing shit, that's queer, so I ask them not to do it. Yeah I'm a prick, sue me.

Buddy Mignon
05-16-2015, 11:59 PM
Just needed the clarification....thanks. I'm not hip to the nigga slang these days tbqh.

BTW...would/could you say that Naruto is also your "doo-dolly"? Does the term refer to men also? For instance, could a fag call another fag his "doo-dolly"?

Not sure... I don't deal in faggotry. But... the Mexican dude with nice tits that was fucking Amy could definitely refer to Jim's wife as his doo-dolly. Wish I had met her. Losing a million on a gym would be the least of his worries. I'd have his kids sending me Pappas Day Cards.

Buddy Mignon
05-17-2015, 12:01 AM
I like the Macaroni Grill tbh. Cool layout, nice to sit by the fireplace in the winter. Eating there alone is a treat as well, since they have small booths and you can be in and out for lunch in a snap. I don't care for the upside down name writing shit, that's queer, so I ask them not to do it. Yeah I'm a prick, sue me.

No no no... you're justified... I do the same.

Silver&Black
05-17-2015, 12:06 AM
Not sure... I don't deal in faggotry.

You might not....but Ghost_of_Gashir sure does.

Could you ask him for me?

DMC
05-17-2015, 12:19 AM
Not sure... I don't deal in faggotry. But... the Mexican dude with nice tits that was fucking Amy could definitely refer to Jim's wife as his doo-dolly. Wish I had met her. Losing a million on a gym would be the least of his worries. I'd have his kids sending me Pappas Day Cards.

Maybe they could teach your kids how to as well.

DJR210
05-17-2015, 01:05 AM
Why can't you answer the fucking question you've been dodging for 4 years

Whats a self proclaimed badass black man doing watching naruto?

Yeah, this is a very intriguing question. A self proclaimed black player on ST, but a depressed Asian muddler on Naruto forums..

DJR210
05-17-2015, 01:06 AM
Something he just read online, just like that other one Trill that tries too hard.

fucccccc doggie

Stabula
05-17-2015, 03:03 AM
Sounds like lots of you depressed faggots eat alone at restaurants. I delight in your sadness.

Infinite_limit
05-17-2015, 03:07 AM
Sounds like lots of you depressed faggots eat alone at restaurants. I delight in your sadness.
Just me, my mug and wings

100%duncan
05-17-2015, 07:36 AM
Who is the ghost of gashir?

RsxPiimp
05-17-2015, 08:27 AM
Sounds like lots of you depressed eat alone at restaurants. I delight in your sadness.

There is nothing wrong with that. I do it myself once in a while, especially when I just want to enjoy my medium well, done to perfection 36 oz Cowboy Rib Eye steak. I just leave the girl with her friends since I don't want to hear anything else and I don't bring a friend too since all they do is talk about how they got laid last weekend, you get tired of all that. Having some personal time for yourself is necessary.

Buddy Mignon
05-17-2015, 09:53 AM
There is nothing wrong with that. I do it myself once in a while, especially when I just want to enjoy my medium well, done to perfection 36 oz Cowboy Rib Eye steak. I just leave the girl with her friends since I don't want to hear anything else and I don't bring a friend too since all they do is talk about how they got laid last weekend, you get tired of all that. Having some personal time for yourself is necessary.

The 33oz Chefs Cut Rib Eye at Mastros is about as good as it gets.

DMC
05-17-2015, 12:30 PM

I envy the check you have to pick up, and the blob of shit making smacking noises next to you who never seems to have enough to eat.