PDA

View Full Version : Just Finished Watching Mad Max Fury Road and The Best Scene Is........

Koolaid_Man
05-16-2015, 09:18 PM
:lol ..in what is already now my favorite scene...you had gigantic tittied women lactating . the leader of clan grabbed her titty and shot some of that fresh titty juice in a cup for one of his deputies to drink and toast to...:lol

Awesome awesome scene tbh....

phyzik
05-16-2015, 10:16 PM
Wasn't a deputy, was one of his sons, but yeah. :lol

The deformed midget guy is also one of his sons.

not my favorite scene but it was certainly one of many "moments" throughout the movie.

The old mothers that Furioso knew were some badass old ladies too.

Awesome movie...

What a lovely day, indeed!

Koolaid_Man
05-16-2015, 10:30 PM
Wasn't a deputy, was one of his sons, but yeah. :lol

The deformed midget guy is also one of his sons.

not my favorite scene but it was certainly one of many "moments" throughout the movie.

The old mothers that Furioso knew were some badass old ladies too.

Awesome movie...

What a lovely day, indeed!

That fucking midget was a disgusting freak...i was hoping someone merked his ass...:lol Still though none of these characters actors can touch Mel Gibson in Mad Max beyond thunderdome...Mel plays psycho real dam good...even in real llfe :lol

Thread
05-16-2015, 10:33 PM
I haven't been to a movie since Godzilla took my pants down. I'll give this a shot.

Koolaid_Man
05-16-2015, 10:39 PM
I haven't been to a movie since Godzilla took my pants down. I'll give this a shot.

You wont regret it Cully you'll take a ride up Fury road and back again glued to your seat...I for one enjoyed it...its the kinda action I like....just the right balance nothing to over dramatic where it would be unbelievable...

phyzik
05-16-2015, 10:59 PM

The only reason your pants come down for this movie is so you don't ejaculate inside of them, tbh.

Buddy Mignon
05-16-2015, 11:55 PM
You wont regret it Cully you'll take a ride up Fury road and back again glued to your seat...I for one enjoyed it...its the kinda action I like....just the right balance nothing to over dramatic where it would be unbelievable...

It was a ride.