PDA

View Full Version : OT: Mayweather V Pac 2 in the works for early next year

Thebesteva
05-16-2015, 10:20 PM
I'm not sure why though? Floyd is unbeatable at this point tbh

Manny can't do anything against this guy, he's too fucking good tbh

After watching GGG's performance tonight, you really have to respect what May has done over the last 19 years. Guy can't get hit

Pretty obvious Floyd will stick around and fight once every year for another 5-6 years then retire. No way he retires now, each of his fights make $40 million minimum.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/05/mayweather-pacquiao-rematch-odds-betting-when-will-there-be-a-rematch

AlexJones
05-16-2015, 11:25 PM
Pac still doesn't have enough money to pay off the irs lol

AlexJones
05-16-2015, 11:28 PM
Ggg would be a +140 underdog against floyd. Money isn't touching this guy

Mitch
05-16-2015, 11:35 PM
It's not happening, lbe, everybody just assumes it will.

Mayweather will likely talk to Canelo after he beats Cotto, they want the kid to try again at 157 and he can't demand much money from a fight that'll rake in 300m

elmanutres
05-16-2015, 11:53 PM
I though pac didn't want a rematch. But really, people were bitching what a rip off that fight was, they'd buy that shit again anyways. people are stupid. Though I don't think the non boxing fans will want to shell out that money again.

KaiRMD1
05-17-2015, 12:42 AM
No ...... just no ........ they were already 5 years too late for the first one, the fuck is the point of a rematch with the same end result?

Mitch
05-17-2015, 12:44 AM
No ...... just no ........ they were already 5 years too late for the first one, the fuck is the point of a rematch with the same end result?

Because they could damn well charge $200 per ppv and rack in 1b with enough hype & promotion. Won't happen, though, Mayweather doesn't want to do business with a coward.

Venti Quattro
05-17-2015, 12:47 AM
Because they could damn well charge $200 per ppv and rack in 1b with enough hype & promotion. Won't happen, though, Mayweather doesn't want to do business with a coward.

After what happened in the first fight, they're not going to fetch those figures, for sure. Once and five years too late is enough.

KaiRMD1
05-17-2015, 12:56 AM
After what happened in the first fight, they're not going to fetch those figures, for sure. Once and five years too late is enough.

With the revelation that filopino was injured, Boxing fans will eat that shit up and be like "hell yeah, now we got a real fight, take my money!"

AlexJones
05-17-2015, 12:59 AM
Boxing fans will buy Mayweather fights regardless, just to see him lose. Not sure about Poochiao and his drawing ability after that mess though. It's too bad Pac made excuses and didn't give Floyd any credit after the fight, otherwise he'd actually get the extra 25-50 million next year.

adonis827
05-17-2015, 01:09 AM
but but but Manny Pacquiao really won that fight http://www.boxingnews24.com/2015/05/mayweather-vs-pacquiao-replay-tells-another-story/

Sean Cagney
05-17-2015, 01:16 AM
I though pac didn't want a rematch. But really, people were bitching what a rip off that fight was, they'd buy that shit again anyways. people are stupid. Though I don't think the non boxing fans will want to shell out that money again.

Yeah they would buy it anyways like you said, THANK GOD I was not stupid enough to buy that crap or even consider it. They would hype it up again and the idiots would buy it, book it.

Mitch
05-17-2015, 01:35 AM

They said that after DLH vs Mayweather.

People will continue to pay in greater numbers. Especially piss-poor betters

Venti Quattro
05-17-2015, 02:23 AM
They said that after DLH vs Mayweather.

People will continue to pay in greater numbers. Especially piss-poor betters

I think we can totally pitch this to the feminists and then they'll create a kick starter which will raise funds just so they can see Floyd lose

RsxPiimp
05-17-2015, 06:58 AM
I though pac didn't want a rematch.

Mayweather doesn't want it, but it could be a ploy.

Truth is, a Mayweather-Pac would still bring 2 million buys from casuals and with Mayweather finally being himself this time (brash, arrogant, cocky) he could really hype this fight up. It probably wont' be @ $99.95 PPV and it shouldn't be.

Strange Love
05-17-2015, 07:00 AM
I saw the fight for zero dollars.

And if there is ever another, I will not even bother to stream it this time.

elmanutres
05-17-2015, 02:19 PM
It probably wont' be @ $99.95 PPV and it shouldn't be.

don't get your hopes up. we all know it's gonna be the same price and people are gonna get suckered in once again.