PDA

View Full Version : Suns: Should Duncan be allowed to play basketball next year?

Arnold Toht
05-17-2015, 07:54 AM
Lookit, he's already embarrassed himself on numerous occasions.

Skunker
out-rebounded by Bynum 30-2
the cucking
the divorce
Bronze medal (2)
Quitting on his country
Crying about the officiating in Athens
the $2 million gym
the $25 million investment
Mark Scott
Losing to the Clippers
5 failed attempts at repeating
gay commercials with Robinson

Does this sound like a man that should represent the NBA as a player? I think not

Franklin
05-17-2015, 08:00 AM
TOSB Duncan has been a role player for years imho. He's no longer a player that represents the NBA now, where monkeyball and heroball are most idolized and endorsed rather than team ball.

Buddy Mignon
05-17-2015, 09:42 AM

Skunker
the cucking
the divorce
Bronze medal (2)
Quitting on his country
the $2 million gym
Mark Scott
Losing to the Clippers

Does this sound like a man that should represent the NBA as a player? I think not

He has no choice... at this point the league is doing him a favor.

Reporter: How long will you continue to play?

Jim: Till the wheels fall off.

Little did we know he knew he was flat broke at the time.

Thread
05-17-2015, 09:56 AM
He has no choice... at this point the league is doing him a favor.

Reporter: How long will you continue to play?

Jim: Till the wheels fall off.

Little did we know he knew he was flat broke at the time.

That's it in a nutshell. Tim's got nary other choice but to keep toiling. He wants to get that $25 million back. The most convenient way it to stay in the NBA, and sell a lot of shit in the San Antonio metro area...then keep a running count. In 3-5 years,,,if he doesn't fuck it up again, he'll be like even.

Arnold Toht
05-17-2015, 10:14 AM
That's it in a nutshell. Tim's got nary other choice but to keep toiling. He wants to get that $25 million back. The most convenient way it to stay in the NBA, and sell a lot of shit in the San Antonio metro area...then keep a running count. In 3-5 years,,,if he doesn't fuck it up again, he'll be like even.

Even? Amy took half. Let's say she was never employed; she probably spent about 15 during their marriage. His BFF Mark Scott probably milked another 15. The 5'5 Mexican gym trainer took 5. Then you have the 25 lost to investments. Let's say Jimmy himself spent 25 over the course of his career. He's got no endorsements, nobody wants to market his faggot ass. Jimmy probably got a loan from Popovich, maybe 5-10 mil is owed. If my math is right, he should have about 15 grand in the bank, plus an extra 500 bucks from the 3-point shot bet with his buddy. He's going to need to play another 10 years or so to get that money back.

Arnold Toht
05-17-2015, 10:18 AM
Jimmy Duncs: the fifteen thousand dollar man.

Buddy Mignon
05-17-2015, 10:30 AM

It would be a smart move on his part. Kareem was fucked in the same manner. I expect Jim to all of a sudden sell out and become more sociable. He'll have some speaking engagements waiting on him if he learns to smile and eat shit at the same time. If Lawrence Taylor did so can Jim. That woman. I know he regrets her ass... and those kids. He was in Vegas doing the skydiving simulator and no kids in sight... nor the fake girlfriend.:rollin

Buddy Mignon
05-17-2015, 10:31 AM
Jimmy Duncs: the fifteen thousand dollar man.

Lol... we should start a Kick Starter fund raiser for his broke ass.

Arnold Toht
05-17-2015, 10:33 AM
Lol... we should start a Kick Starter fund raiser for his broke ass.

Don't forget Amy and Mark are getting a piece of Jimmy's salary from here on out, maybe 1/4 each. Plus, the mexican gangsters he owes some money to. I don't think a kick starter is enough.

Buddy Mignon
05-17-2015, 10:35 AM
Don't forget Amy and Mark are getting a piece of Jimmy's salary from here on out, maybe 1/4 each. Plus, the mexican gangsters he owes some money to. I don't think a kick starter is enough.

Yeah... but a Kick Starter would at least get this nigga a decent meal and support his paint ball and Dungeon and Dragons hobbies.

Arnold Toht
05-17-2015, 10:35 AM
The signs were all there that he's a poor motherfucker

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/slides/photos/003/663/753/hi-res-980fec0a701f01cf6c33eb99b32e2b28_crop_north.jpg?w= 630&h=420&q=75http://www.terezowens.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/tim-Duncan.jpg

I just didn't know that most of us here are earning more money in 2 months than what this guy currently has in the bank.

Buddy Mignon
05-17-2015, 10:37 AM

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/slides/photos/003/663/753/hi-res-980fec0a701f01cf6c33eb99b32e2b28_crop_north.jpg?w= 630&h=420&q=75http://www.terezowens.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/tim-Duncan.jpg

I just didn't know that most of us here are earning more money in 2 months than what this guy currently has in the bank.

That's not even Burlington Coat Factory quality he has on.

Arnold Toht
05-17-2015, 10:38 AM
No joke: I saw NBA championship rings on ebay listings earlier this month. Sold for a grand each. This motherfucker..

Arnold Toht
05-30-2015, 05:14 PM

Arnold Toht
05-30-2015, 05:15 PM
I want to see a response from Duncan fans.

Koolaid_Man
05-30-2015, 05:27 PM
I want to see a response from Duncan fans.

As long as there are anal poundings this summer he will be fine and good to go :lol

Arnold Toht
05-30-2015, 05:30 PM
As long as there are anal poundings this summer he will be fine and good to go :lol

Those anal poundings are to him what PEDs are to Lebron.

HemisfairArena
05-30-2015, 10:51 PM
Aids and Twat wanting Duncans cock,,,,,imagine that,,,,

DMC
05-30-2015, 11:18 PM
I think he should ask for 20m+ for a year. Why? Because he's one of the best big men in the game, not an ornament. There's no reason he should take low pay to play another year at that level.

ChumpDumper
05-31-2015, 12:35 AM
lakerfan can't stop posting about dem Spurs.

Mitch
05-31-2015, 12:42 AM
He's keeping San Antonia afloat, once he's gone all that city has is the Alamo which is just a tribute to a humiliating defeat misrepresented by propaganda.

Sean Cagney
05-31-2015, 12:49 AM
lakerfan can't stop posting about dem Spurs.

OP is obsessed with Tim Duncan to say the least. He is on his mind so much he sees him in the mirror.

ElNono
05-31-2015, 01:27 AM
OP is obsessed with Tim Duncan to say the least. He is on his mind so much he sees him in the mirror.

:lol if I were a Kirbystan, I wouldn't want Tim to keep playing either, tbh... Champ & All-NBA at 38... while Cancer is 36 and has been unofficially retired for two seasons already...

Xevious
05-31-2015, 10:25 AM
God damn I wish Kobe would would come out of retirement, maybe even make a playoff game appearance? Because the trolls have gotten boring as fuck the last few years.

unleashbaynes
05-31-2015, 10:56 AM
OP must work at Morton's

DMC
05-31-2015, 11:22 AM
He's keeping San Antonia afloat, once he's gone all that city has is the Alamo which is just a tribute to a humiliating defeat misrepresented by propaganda.
You're growing in me, like a wart.

The Alamo, the entire concept, is sickening to most people who live in or around SA. They don't brag about it. Every fucking thing is Alamo this or Alamo that... When they had the naming contest for the dome, everyone knew it was going to be Alamo, even the radio stations were joking about it (Lyle and Hahn (sp?)). Guess what? lol

Mitch
05-31-2015, 12:01 PM
You're growing in me, like a wart.

The Alamo, the entire concept, is sickening to most people who live in or around SA. They don't brag about it. Every fucking thing is Alamo this or Alamo that... When they had the naming contest for the dome, everyone knew it was going to be Alamo, even the radio stations were joking about it (Lyle and Hahn (sp?)). Guess what? lol

Beats the Duncan Dome

LkrFan
05-31-2015, 12:26 PM
Even? Amy took half. Let's say she was never employed; she probably spent about 15 during their marriage. His BFF Mark Scott probably milked another 15. The 5'5 Mexican gym trainer took 5. Then you have the 25 lost to investments. Let's say Jimmy himself spent 25 over the course of his career. He's got no endorsements, nobody wants to market his faggot ass. Jimmy probably got a loan from Popovich, maybe 5-10 mil is owed. If my math is right, he should have about 15 grand in the bank, plus an extra 500 bucks from the 3-point shot bet with his buddy. He's going to need to play another 10 years or so to get that money back.
:rollin :lmao :rollin

LkrFan
05-31-2015, 12:33 PM
Jimmy Duncs: the fifteen thousand dollar man.BAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! midnightpulp :lmao

LkrFan
05-31-2015, 12:34 PM
It would be a smart move on his part. Kareem was fucked in the same manner. I expect Jim to all of a sudden sell out and become more sociable. He'll have some speaking engagements waiting on him if he learns to smile and eat shit at the same time. If Lawrence Taylor did so can Jim. That woman. I know he regrets her ass... and those kids. He was in Vegas doing the skydiving simulator and no kids in sight... nor the fake girlfriend.:rollin

L:lolL!

LkrFan
05-31-2015, 12:35 PM

HOFlamer forced to shop a Target! :lol

From riches to rags! :lmao

Arnold Toht
06-01-2015, 05:14 PM
Duncan fans avoiding this thread like a plague.

HemisfairArena
06-01-2015, 08:29 PM
Does someone really need to post the pic of,,kobrick,,,as,,a,,,muslim,,,woman?

Splits
06-01-2015, 08:32 PM
Does someone really need to post the pic of,,kobrick,,,as,,a,,,muslim,,,woman?

What?

http://lakersblog.latimes.com/.a/6a00d8341c506253ef01348058b64e970c-pi

DMC
06-01-2015, 08:35 PM
Beats the Duncan Dome
Would have been odd since he was still in HS.

DMC
06-01-2015, 08:40 PM
Tim and Kobe have about the same net worth, about 130m. Kobe's 260m is divided by half since he doesn't have a prenup, so that's 130.

HemisfairArena
06-01-2015, 08:43 PM
Tim and Kobe have about the same net worth, about 130m. Kobe's 260m is divided by half since he doesn't have a prenup, so that's 130.

Not,,,to,,mention,,,Cali,,,taxes,,

DMC
06-01-2015, 08:48 PM
Not,,,to,,mention,,,Cali,,,taxes,,
,,,shutup,,,,faggot

HemisfairArena
06-01-2015, 08:50 PM
,,,shutup,,,,faggot

lmao,,,,

dg7md
06-02-2015, 12:44 AM
Lakerfan is obsessed with the best Power Forward to ever play, nothing new here.

Thread
06-02-2015, 12:54 AM
Lakerfan is obsessed with the best Power Forward to ever play, nothing new here.

That 2nd 5th is a terrible blemish upon his resume. He really stepped out the side door there. I was absolutely flabbergasted he let Amy hamstring him that-a-way.

He ain't gonna live that down. No way, Jose'.

Arcadian
06-02-2015, 12:57 AM
Better question, should Kobe be allowed to show his ugly face at an NBA event ever again? Nope...but it's still going to happen. Why bother with hypotheticals?

Thread
06-02-2015, 01:00 AM
Better question, should Kobe be allowed to show his ugly face at an NBA event ever again? Nope...but it's still going to happen. Why bother with hypotheticals?

At least when Kobe has a court date he goes there. Your pussy Duncan had to have the judge come out to the compound.

And can ya imagine that fuckin' Mexican gym rat putting his hands on Tim's children? & Tim lets it happen, gives his blessing. Yeah, their second father.

Biernutz
06-02-2015, 01:00 AM
The way Laker fans obsession with posting about Tim is more like they have a
jealous man crush love on him.....I have never seen anything like this....Where is Dr. Phill.....

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/Dr-Phil-Pointing%202_zpsbtykd6qj.jpg

Thread
06-02-2015, 01:02 AM
The way Laker fans obsession with posting about Tim is more like they have a
jealous man crush on him.....I have never seen anything like this....Where is Dr. Phill.....

No seriously, Nutsy, have you a photograph of Tim and that new girl that we see photographs of? You know, one of them actually in the same picture?

Duncan plays for the pink team...we all know it.

Mitch
06-02-2015, 01:10 AM
No seriously, Nutsy, have you a photograph of Tim and that new girl that we see photographs of? You know, one of them actually in the same picture?

Duncan plays for the pink team...we all know it.

There's this video, Cub, of her attending some presentation of an automobile from Duncan's business. The other woman took the video, she was behind a row of people like she was just another onlooker. That made me really question the validity of her & Mr. Bronze. Wouldn't the woman you're with at least be up front or next to your shoulder if you're showing off a product of your business? Horseshit.

midnightpulp
06-02-2015, 01:27 AM
That 2nd 5th is a terrible blemish upon his resume. He really stepped out the side door there. I was absolutely flabbergasted he let Amy hamstring him that-a-way.

He ain't gonna live that down. No way, Jose'.

No room. Your Kobe QUIT in the middle of a game 7 against the hated Suns. It was behavior befitting of a child and an embarrassment to himself, the Lakers organization, and the game of basketball. He didn't get his head on straight until Mitch and Jerry sent the Spaniard out West and reclaimed Fisher from Utah.

Duncan's never done anything so despicable. For better or worse, the man doesn't know the word quit.

Thread
06-02-2015, 06:18 AM
No room. Your Kobe QUIT in the middle of a game 7 against the hated Suns. It was behavior befitting of a child and an embarrassment to himself, the Lakers organization, and the game of basketball.

And I've owned that despicable act the day it happened.

SF has never owned anything negative. Just the good stuff.

midnightpulp
06-02-2015, 12:23 PM
And I've owned that despicable act the day it happened.

SF has never owned anything negative. Just the good stuff.

Not true. We own the shittiness of Tony Parker daily and Pop's egotistic stubbornness.

Why should we "own" Amy? She was at moral fault, not Duncan.

Thread
06-02-2015, 12:46 PM
Not true. We own the shittiness of Tony Parker daily and Pop's egotistic stubbornness.

Why should we "own" Amy? She was at moral fault, not Duncan.

No. You scapegoat Parker, he is chosen Judas goat, + you damn Pop with faint praise...that way you protect yourselves. Sadly, you're intellectually despicable. I ain't no teenager here, Midst. I know exactly how SF plays it.

And the Duncans made a deal with the devil, both the Duncans. Own that.

da_suns_fan
06-02-2015, 12:56 PM
Who's Tim Duncan?

Clipper Nation
06-02-2015, 01:21 PM
Who's Tim Duncan?
The top 5 player of all time who takes a wet shit all over the whole Suns franchise.

Thread
06-02-2015, 01:28 PM
The top 5 player of all time|||who takes a wet shit all over the whole Suns franchise.

I'll take the latter half of that.

da_suns_fan
06-02-2015, 02:00 PM
The top 5 player of all time who takes a wet shit all over the whole Suns franchise.

No that was Michael Jordan.

Whos Tim Duncan?

Was he that "boring" guy? Was he in the Navy?

Clipper Nation
06-02-2015, 06:03 PM
No that was Michael Jordan.

Whos Tim Duncan?

Was he that "boring" guy? Was he in the Navy?
He's the guy who's 5-1 against your Suns in playoff series.

Biernutz
06-02-2015, 11:20 PM
Too many of the Gay jealous Laker fans who always talk man love about Tim never having
a photo with his girl friend...Well here is one...I could post another from the Spurs
family calendar that we bought at a game. The photo in there for Tim has him ,his
two kids and his girlfriend Vanessa. I would post this photo but it may have copyright
rights on it.

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/tim%201_zps15ecyivc.jpg

Thread
06-02-2015, 11:53 PM
Too many of the Gay jealous Laker fans who always talk man love about Tim never having
a photo with his girl friend...Well here is one...I could post another from the Spurs
family calendar that we bought at a game. The photo in there for Tim has him ,his
two kids and his girlfriend Vanessa. I would post this photo but it may have copyright
rights on it.

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/tim%201_zps15ecyivc.jpg

Is she with the queer on the right, or, honkey lips on the left?

Biernutz
06-03-2015, 12:21 AM
Is she with the queer on the right, or, honkey lips on the left?

That's weak Thread....You can do better than that.....

King Emmanuel
06-03-2015, 02:33 AM
arn

koriwhat
06-04-2015, 02:30 PM

Skunker
the cucking
the divorce
Bronze medal (2)
Quitting on his country
the $2 million gym
Mark Scott
Losing to the Clippers

Your schtick is tiring... you are the tosb of st.