PDA

View Full Version : OT: Why You Should Not Go See “Mad Max: Feminist Road”

ElNono
05-17-2015, 12:32 PM
Two, of all the outdated, obsolete, Baby Boomer leftist rags, TIME MAGAZINE just comes outright and says it.

“Here’s a surprise: Tom Hardy, a.k.a. Mad Max, isn’t the star of Mad Max: Fury Road. Charlize Theron is. An even bigger surprise? Vagina Monologues author Eve Ensler consulted on what turns out to be a very feminist film….Theron, not Hardy, leads the charge; she also does the majority of the fighting.”

Alas, I was forced to accept reality. Fury Road was not going to be a movie made for men. It was going to be a feminist piece of propaganda posing as a guy flick. And like “1886: The Order” I would be let down, and would have to pin my hopes on something else.

http://www.returnofkings.com/63036/why-you-should-not-go-see-mad-max-feminist-road

Koolaid_Man
05-17-2015, 12:34 PM
Shut the fuck up El hoho...

DMC
05-17-2015, 12:42 PM
I saw the previews and thought "I've seen this already"

How many Borderlands type movies can they make? Was Carrie Bradshaw a character in it? Did they have a good cry? Did they have cosmos and talk about Mr Big? Did Demi Moore come in a shave her head, do a few push ups, then proceed to kick the SEAL master chief's ass?

ElNono
05-17-2015, 12:46 PM
Shut the fuck up El hoho...

Make me, faggot

ElNono
05-17-2015, 12:47 PM
I saw the previews and thought "I've seen this already"

How many Borderlands type movies can they make? Was Carrie Bradshaw a character in it? Did they have a good cry? Did they have cosmos and talk about Mr Big? Did Demi Moore come in a shave her head, do a few push ups, then proceed to kick the SEAL master chief's ass?

I heard the movie was good, tbh... haven't seen it yet.

Koolaid_Man
05-17-2015, 12:48 PM
Make me, faggot

Bend over and I'll indeed make you faggot.....

Venti Quattro
05-17-2015, 12:50 PM
Two, of all the outdated, obsolete, Baby Boomer leftist rags, TIME MAGAZINE just comes outright and says it.

“Here’s a surprise: Tom Hardy, a.k.a. Mad Max, isn’t the star of Mad Max: Fury Road. Charlize Theron is. An even bigger surprise? Vagina Monologues author Eve Ensler consulted on what turns out to be a very feminist film….Theron, not Hardy, leads the charge; she also does the majority of the fighting.”

Alas, I was forced to accept reality. Fury Road was not going to be a movie made for men. It was going to be a feminist piece of propaganda posing as a guy flick. And like “1886: The Order” I would be let down, and would have to pin my hopes on something else.

http://www.returnofkings.com/63036/why-you-should-not-go-see-mad-max-feminist-road

Check your male privilege, beta neckbeard faggot!

Fuck the patriarchy and fuck you! :madrun :madrun :madrun

ElNono
05-17-2015, 12:50 PM
Bend over and I'll indeed make you faggot.....

go start another thread tossing somebody's salad, fruit... crofl

UZER
05-17-2015, 01:21 PM
I sniffed that when I watched the first teaser. It made my desire to see this movie move all the way down to wait for red box.

spurraider21
05-17-2015, 01:45 PM
I heard the movie was good, tbh... haven't seen it yet.
Reviews are great. I saw it and got bored
It just got really repetitive. Oh, another car chase scene. Yawn. There were some incredible action sequences, no doubt, but overall I'd personally give it a C. Plus at one point Tom hardy mentions taking a city and for the rest of the movie I kept thinking about Bane