PDA

View Full Version : LOL: New York Fire Dept. Wants Black Fire Fighter Fired For Running Away From Fires

Koolaid_Man
05-17-2015, 04:00 PM
:lol I dont necessarily blame the dude..we're already black enough, dont need to be getting burnt trying to fight fires :lol..I'd be running from that shit too :lmao

Early on, fellow firefighters claimed they noticed Johnson hedging when they would respond to a call and it appears the work left Johnson rattled.

After battling a fire last July 4th weekend, Johnson allegedly took several months of medical leave.

Most recently, on April 2, a picture obtained by the post shows Johnson standing on the curb while the rest of his fellow firefighters file into the three alarm fire.

It was on that day that Johnson's captain called 'mayday' over the radio - the typical response to when a firefighter is AWOL.

+3

Sources believe Johnson hasn't been fired because he was hired under a program to promote minorities in the FDNY. Above, a stock image of an FDNY badge

While his captain was certain that Johnson was OK, he made the call allegedly to make sure that his disappearance from the scene was documented.

Johnson later said that he went back to the truck to get his oxygen tank refilled, but sources say that he shouldn't have been low on air to begin with.

'To have a guy that you know to be afraid is not going to be there for you when you need him to be - it’s frightening,' one FDNY source told the Post.

After the April 2 fire, Johnson's chief allegedly wrote a letter about him to the Brooklyn division, and Johnson was ordered back to retraining.

After the week-long course, Johnson said he didn't want to return to the firehouse, but he was ordered to anyway by the department, leaving his fellow firefighters gobsmacked.

'He’s a nice enough person, but he’s certainly lacking in the ability to put himself in harm’s way,' one source said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3085400/FDNY-company-want-cowardly-rookie-sacked-running-away-scene-fires-report-claims.html#ixzz3aQoBdSrf
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter (http://ec.tynt.com/b/rw?id=bBOTTqvd0r3Pooab7jrHcU&u=MailOnline) | DailyMail on Facebook (http://ec.tynt.com/b/rf?id=bBOTTqvd0r3Pooab7jrHcU&u=DailyMail)

Wild Cobra
05-17-2015, 04:16 PM
Looks like Tragic Johnson needs to grow a pair.

SupremeGuy
05-17-2015, 04:45 PM
It's bullshit that he hasn't been fired yet, but with the direction America is going in he'll probably get a promotion and an office job.

Koolaid_Man
05-17-2015, 04:54 PM
It's bullshit that he hasn't been fired yet, but with the direction America is going in he'll probably get a promotion and an office job.

Not really his fault tbh...he went to a special training after the first couple times he hid...told them he was scared and wanted to go back to being an EMT but they forced him back in the field...remember he was previously a well respected EMT....dude is just a coward when it comes to fires...looks like he bit off more than he could chew....:lol

Wild Cobra
05-17-2015, 04:58 PM
Not really his fault tbh...he went to a special training after the first couple times he hid...told them he was scared and wanted to go back to being an EMT but they forced him back in the field...remember he was previously a well respected EMT....dude is just a coward when it comes to fires...looks like he bit off more than he could chew....:lol
Should we send him to rescue you?

Koolaid_Man
05-17-2015, 05:02 PM
Should we send him to rescue you?

I prefer good ole boys dying trying to save me :lol

Wild Cobra
05-17-2015, 05:08 PM
I prefer good ole boys dying trying to save me :lol

LOL...

Where's your sense of adventure.

If you think he's being singled out for being black, rather than a coward...

Hell... He's yellow, not black. Is that your problem? Are you racist against yellow people?

Full Definition of YELLOW
a : of the color yellow
b : become yellowish through age, disease, or discoloration : sallow
c sometimes offensive : having a yellowish or light brown complexion or skin
a : featuring sensational or scandalous items or ordinary news sensationally distorted <yellow journalism>
b : mean, cowardly

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/yellow

Koolaid_Man
05-17-2015, 05:13 PM
LOL...

Where's your sense of adventure.

If you think he's being singled out for being black, rather than a coward...

Hell... He's yellow, not black. Is that your problem? Are you racist against yellow people?

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/yellow

Uhh hey moron...i said absolutely nothing about him being singled out cuz he's black

Buddy Mignon
05-17-2015, 05:35 PM
Lol niggaz. I bet you Al and Jesse show up to the scene of the racist crime to aid our brother. Chances our those brave honkies have a son or cousin that needs a job.

Wild Cobra
05-17-2015, 05:36 PM
Uhh hey moron...i said absolutely nothing about him being singled out cuz he's black

Really?

For once in your life, you are making a post featuring a black dude, and not claiming racism?

Wow...

My apologies. But it is your style to do so. What was I to think?

Koolaid_Man
05-17-2015, 05:49 PM
Lol niggaz. I bet you Al and Jesse show up to the scene of the racist crime to aid our brother. Chances our those brave honkies have a son or cousin that needs a job.

I dont blame that nigga...i aint running into burning building....I dont possess that kind of courage...:lol not for that shitty pay anyway

Koolaid_Man
05-17-2015, 05:52 PM
Really?

For once in your life, you are making a post featuring a black dude, and not claiming racism?

Wow...

My apologies. But it is your style to do so. What was I to think?

Not my style Opie..I'm fair you guys are the ones with no morals when it comes to race issues...that's why you're likely going to hell

Wild Cobra
05-17-2015, 05:58 PM
I dont blame that nigga...i aint running into burning building....I dont possess that kind of courage...:lol not for that shitty pay anyway

Yep.

I think a firefighter should make more than I do. $78k isn't enough to risk my life, especially when I already make more in an air conditioned building.

DMC
05-17-2015, 06:17 PM
So I'm guessing WC saw the title and knew he was the voice of reason on this topic.

Wild Cobra
05-17-2015, 07:58 PM
So I'm guessing WC saw the title and knew he was the voice of reason on this topic.

Somewhat. Considering that he now says differently than the implications of the title. Did I shame him into that by chance? I suspect he wanted to go with the race card.

Mitch
05-17-2015, 10:02 PM
He's in the wrong field, I respect firefighters and it takes a pair to do what they do when the call comes.