PDA

View Full Version : Clippers Tom Rivers..

Malik Hairston
05-17-2015, 04:36 PM
Officially the most overrated coach of all-time, tbh?

Definitely the most unwarranted reputation of being a great coach, don't think that's arguable, at this point..

Malik Hairston
05-17-2015, 04:39 PM
The best Black coach in the league, Alvin Gentry, relegated to assistant coach, while Tom Rivers is still heralded by the masses:lol..smh..

Floyd Pacquiao
:lmao pop getting shit on by this hack

Killakobe81

Definitely the most unwarranted reputation of being a great coach, don't think that's arguable, at this point..

I laugh everytime they say he is a top 2 coach ...heard it on ESPN this weekend. SAS mentioned to be fair doc has coached at least 4 teams (IIRC) that have had a 3-2 or 3-1 lead and have blown the series.

This year vs. Rox ... (3-1)
2010 vs. Lakers (3-2)
McGrady's Magic (3-1) vs. Pistons

I think there is at least two more but in what world is he a better coach than RC or even Spo?

Clipper Nation
05-17-2015, 04:41 PM
Worst GM in league history, worst coach in league history. This faggot has blown two 3-1 series leads, only coach to do it twice :lmao

Malik Hairston
05-17-2015, 04:42 PM
I laugh everytime they say he is a top 2 coach ...heard it on ESPN this weekend. SAS mentioned to be fair doc has coached at least 4 teams (IIRC) that have had a 3-2 or 3-1 lead and have blown the series.

This year vs. Rox ... (3-1)
2010 vs. Lakers (3-2)
McGrady's Magic (3-1) vs. Pistons

I think there is at least two more but in what world is he a better coach than RC or even Spo?

The difference between Rivers and Spoelstra is minimal, tbh..Rivers is one of the greatest manipulators I have ever seen in pro sports, he has made a name for himself entirely based on his charisma and personality..

Buddy Mignon
05-17-2015, 04:43 PM

Don't see what took you so long. Kobe already shitted on this nigga in the finals.

Malik Hairston
05-17-2015, 04:44 PM
Don't see what took you so long. Kobe already shitted on this nigga in the finals.

I've been saying it forever, but he's still heralded by the media and casual fans..hopefully blowing yet another series will make people realize, in addition to his GM moves..

Malik Hairston
05-17-2015, 05:23 PM

Sheriff Hoyt
05-17-2015, 05:52 PM
http://cdn.niketalk.com/f/fd/900x900px-LL-fd21dbb0_bhazyx.gif

Malik Hairston
05-17-2015, 05:52 PM

:lmao:lmao

Thread
05-17-2015, 05:53 PM
They was gonna lynch Sterling all over again. Send white to the reeducation camps.

No. We don't have to go.

DMC
05-17-2015, 05:56 PM
Doc is a ROTM coach. You wait, Spo will be the next Doc. He's got a couple under his belt and that fake ass resume will be some team's undoing. You watch.

Thread
05-17-2015, 05:57 PM
Doc is a ROTM coach. You wait, Spo will be the next Doc. He's got a couple under his belt and that fake ass resume will be some team's undoing. You watch.

You got nary room. Your coach undid you. You had a fuckin' milk run to it, and made a mountain out of a fuckin' mole hill.

ha, ha.

spurraider21
05-17-2015, 05:57 PM
The best Black coach in the league, Alvin Gentry, relegated to assistant coach, while Tom Rivers is still heralded by the masses:lol..smh..
sadly, i'd say lebron is currently the best black coach in the league

Harry Callahan
05-17-2015, 05:58 PM
They was gonna lynch Sterling all over again. Send white to the reeducation camps.

No. We don't have to go.

I wish someone had a video recorder in front of Donald Stirling the last few hours. I'm sure he is smiling in a dementia induced fog.

baseline bum
05-17-2015, 05:58 PM
The difference between Rivers and Spoelstra is minimal, tbh..Rivers is one of the greatest manipulators I have ever seen in pro sports, he has made a name for himself entirely based on his charisma and personality..

Doc is KC Jones minus Bird

ElNono
05-17-2015, 05:59 PM
I've been saying it forever, but he's still heralded by the media and casual fans..hopefully blowing yet another series will make people realize, in addition to his GM moves..

Been saying forever this dude is overrated as fuck... JoeCavs love him though, no surprises there...

DMC
05-17-2015, 06:02 PM
You got nary room. Your coach undid you. You had a fuckin' milk run to it, and made a mountain out of a fuckin' mole hill.

ha, ha.

Milk run? You had the most stacked team in NBA history and got destroyed by Rip Hamilton.

Thread
05-17-2015, 06:07 PM
Milk run? You had the most stacked team in NBA history and got destroyed by Rip Hamilton.

You had one in the gd case and had to win it all over again.

Thread
05-17-2015, 06:08 PM
sadly, i'd say lebron is currently the best black coach in the league

That's only as long as they keep winning. As soon as they lose Blatt is the coach, white style.

spurraider21
05-17-2015, 06:12 PM
That's only as long as they keep winning. As soon as they lose Blatt is the coach, white style.
blatt nearly blew a game by trying to call a timeout they didnt have, c-webb style... and he drew up the last second play to have james inbounding the ball. james said nope and proceeded to nail the game winner

blatt is a child trying to operate a car when he cant even see above the steering wheel

Mikeanaro
05-17-2015, 06:12 PM
http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1079524/Animation6.gif

Thread
05-17-2015, 06:15 PM
blatt nearly blew a game by trying to call a timeout they didnt have, c-webb style... and he drew up the last second play to have james inbounding the ball. james said nope and proceeded to nail the game winner

blatt is a child trying to operate a car when he cant even see above the steering wheel

21, and yet you praise James for this insubordinate act, but, when Kobe does it you drag him thru the fleet, beating his black ass.

I see your mouth moving, 21, but, I hear centralized Media marching orders spewing forth.

Get lost, child.

spurraider21
05-17-2015, 06:24 PM
21, and yet you praise James for this insubordinate act, but, when Kobe does it you drag him thru the fleet, beating his black ass.

I see your mouth moving, 21, but, I hear centralized Media marching orders spewing forth.

Get lost, child.
kobe was playing for fucking Phil Jackson, not Tony Blatt when he blew it

Thread
05-17-2015, 06:27 PM
kobe was playing for fucking Phil Jackson, not Tony Blatt when he blew it

Horseshit. I caught you tiptoeing thru the tulips with your transistor radio spewing for the talking points laid out by Media.

Your (Media/you) way James can't lose. If he wins, he's the coach and he wins. If he loses, Blatt is the coach and James still wins.

Ya fucks. You don't have an ounce of conscience. Just fuckin' animals.

spurraider21
05-17-2015, 06:32 PM
Horseshit. I caught you tiptoeing thru the tulips with your transistor radio spewing for the talking points laid out by Media.

Your (Media/you) way James can't lose. If he wins, he's the coach and he wins. If he loses, Blatt is the coach and James still wins.

Ya fucks. You don't have an ounce of conscience. Just fuckin' animals.
when the coach is making game-losing moves and the player corrects them, you gotta pay respects to that

when you have a coach who's won 9 rings (including 3 with you -at the time-) and you are a disobedient shmuck that costs your team a title, you gotta come down hard on him

Thread
05-17-2015, 06:40 PM
when the coach is making game-losing moves and the player corrects them, you gotta pay respects to that

when you have a coach who's won 9 rings (including 3 with you -at the time-) and you are a disobedient shmuck that costs your team a title, you gotta come down hard on him

You're doing a DMC, 21.

Shame on you.

LkrFan
05-17-2015, 06:50 PM
:lol

lefty
05-17-2015, 07:05 PM

:lol Today's NBA

Malik Hairston
05-17-2015, 07:10 PM
:lol Today's NBA
:lol Doc played in the 90s, he's all yours, tbh..

LkrFan
05-17-2015, 07:11 PM
UBUNTU! :lol

Clipper Nation
05-17-2015, 07:38 PM
:lol Doc played in the 90s, he's all yours, tbh..
And he started "coaching" in the early 2000's, which was no different from the '90s :lol

Thread
05-17-2015, 07:44 PM
And he started "coaching" in the early 2000's, which was no different from the '90s :lol

"I promise you're gonna speak to me son. I'm starting to dislike you,,,a lot."

Venti Quattro
05-17-2015, 08:14 PM
Malik Hairston check out this reddit thread.

Tom has lost 5 series in which his team has led 3-2.

http://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/36azj3/doc_rivers_has_now_lost_5_series_after_being_up_32/

HemisfairArena
05-17-2015, 08:51 PM
Rivers has always been a fraud. He is the Barry Switzer of the NBA.

sook
05-17-2015, 08:52 PM
HH37: ":cry Don't blame CP3 for the clipper's woes blame Doc :cry"

Ignores the fact that Paul demanded a black coach :lmao

Clipper Nation
05-17-2015, 08:54 PM

Exactly. This team is built the way Choke Paul demanded. He wanted Doc, he wanted Crawful, he wanted Barnes, and look where it got us! And somehow everyone wants to blame it all on Blake when he had two bad passes but otherwise scored more than anyone else on the team and added 11 points and 6 assists.

Thread
05-17-2015, 09:06 PM
Rivers has always been a fraud. He is the Barry Switzer of the NBA.

Though Switzer is what, 1 of only 2 men ever to win a National Championship & a Super Bowl.

HemisfairArena
05-17-2015, 09:10 PM
Though Switzer is what, 1 of only 2 men ever to win a National Championship & a Super Bowl.

Right place,,,,right time,,,like people who have hit the lottery more than once. Its unexplainable but you just know its not because of talent,,,

Thread
05-17-2015, 09:19 PM
Right place,,,,right time,,,like people who have hit the lottery more than once. Its unexplainable but you just know its not because of talent,,,

He recruited those kids into Oklahoma, Hemi, scores of 'em,,,after amassing that talent he took them to the National Championship. Then arrived in the NFL under the protection of Jerry Jones. Thereafter a conspiracy by Media to ruin him in order to stop him from winning a Super Bowl was mounted. A feeding frenzy led by his own QB, Aikman to undermine and destroy Switzer was attempted. It came to no good. Barry Switzer achieved his Super Bowl.

Barry Switzer

HemisfairArena
05-17-2015, 09:30 PM
He recruited those kids into Oklahoma, Hemi, scores of 'em,,,after amassing that talent he took them to the National Championship. Then arrived in the NFL under the protection of Jerry Jones. Thereafter a conspiracy by Media to ruin him in order to stop him from winning a Super Bowl was mounted. A feeding frenzy led by his own QB, Aikman to undermine and destroy Switzer was attempted. It came to no good. Barry Switzer achieved his Super Bowl.

Barry Switzer

The man is George Siefert after following Walsh in 'Frisco. Fell backwards into a Super Bowl title with talent already there. And college titles for a coach are overrated,,,where is dude from Auburn who recruited Cam Newton,,Mack Brown who recruited Vince Young,,,horrible coaches who had the gift of gab to recruit,,,,that is Barry Switzer,,,

HemisfairArena
05-17-2015, 09:34 PM
Larry Coker won a National in college as the coach of Miami and here he is in San Antonio as the UTSA roadrunner head coach,,,,,LMAO.

Thread
05-17-2015, 09:54 PM
The man is George Siefert after following Walsh in 'Frisco. Fell backwards into a Super Bowl title with talent already there. And college titles for a coach are overrated,,,where is dude from Auburn who recruited Cam Newton,,Mack Brown who recruited Vince Young,,,horrible coaches who had the gift of gab to recruit,,,,that is Barry Switzer,,,

To discount Switzer's achievement of both National Championship & Super Bowl is petty and mean spirited, Hemi.

You are wrong.

HemisfairArena
05-17-2015, 09:59 PM
To discount Switzer's achievement of both National Championship & Super Bowl is petty and mean spirited, Hemi.

You are wrong.

I'm always wrong, sir,,,,it's when I'm right that is truly shocking,,,

Malik Hairston
05-17-2015, 10:06 PM

Chris Paul is a basketball player, not GM..as Lebron has shown us with many of his decisions, as Dad Killer has shown us by being one of the worst front office decision makers in league history, as Larry Bird has shown us with his poor GMing, as Barkley has shown us with his embarrassing analysis and predictions, being an elite player that won the genetic lottery doesn't make you intelligent at assessing the game or making decisions regarding the game..

Paul is getting paid to play basketball, not to make personnel or executive decisions..

baseline bum
05-17-2015, 10:12 PM
Chris Paul is a basketball player, not GM..as Lebron has shown us with many of his decisions, as Dad Killer has shown us by being one of the worst front office decision makers in league history, as Larry Bird has shown us with his poor GMing, as Barkley has shown us with his embarrassing analysis and predictions, being an elite player that won the genetic lottery doesn't make you intelligent at assessing the game or making decisions regarding the game..

Don't forget Shaq and his role in bringing Rodman and Rice in.

Thread
05-17-2015, 10:17 PM
Don't forget Shaq and his role in bringing Rodman and Rice in.

Daddy brought in Rodman?

DMC
05-17-2015, 10:18 PM
You had one in the gd case and had to win it all over again.
We got beat by a reigning champion. You got beat by Rip Hamilton.

baseline bum
05-17-2015, 10:20 PM
Daddy brought in Rodman?

Said he wanted a shooter (Rice) and a thug (Rodman).

Budkin
05-17-2015, 10:21 PM
We can rip on "Tom" all we want, but the fact is we got beat by him. Fuck.

Malik Hairston
05-17-2015, 10:38 PM

The Spurs were defeated by 1 man, tbh..Tony Parker..

Mikeanaro
05-17-2015, 10:42 PM
Steve Ballmer will keep Uncle Tom to fulfill his dream, a black coach and his son winning a championship :cry

DMC
05-17-2015, 11:12 PM
Ballmer needs to get some outside opinions from consultants. Doc is a failure of a coach, doesn't make adjustments even though we lost to them. We lost to Monty as well and he was fired before winning even one more game.

Clipper Nation
05-17-2015, 11:12 PM

Paul is getting paid to play basketball, not to make personnel or executive decisions..
Yet he insisted on Crawful, Barnes, and Doc. Those were his decisions. Therefore, he deserves some blame when they shit the bed.

Killakobe81
05-18-2015, 12:30 AM
Malik Hairston check out this reddit thread.

Tom has lost 5 series in which his team has led 3-2.

http://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/36azj3/doc_rivers_has_now_lost_5_series_after_being_up_32/

Wow I thought it wa sonly 3 prior to this year but 5?!

Thread
05-18-2015, 04:44 AM
Ballmer needs to get some outside opinions from consultants. Doc is a failure of a coach, doesn't make adjustments even though we lost to them. We lost to Monty as well and he was fired before winning even one more game.

But, losing to Monty was your choice, D, unlike losing in the first round to the Clippers.

Thread
05-18-2015, 04:45 AM
The Spurs were defeated by 1 man, tbh..Tony Parker..

You're much too kind, Hair,,,Pop had the stronger hand in that "defeated."

Thread
05-18-2015, 04:46 AM

Bud

Thread
05-18-2015, 04:47 AM
We got beat by a reigning champion. You got beat by Rip Hamilton.

With an excellent assist by Duncan's reigning wife.

Thread
05-18-2015, 04:48 AM
Said he wanted a shooter (Rice) and a thug (Rodman).

I don't recall Daddy & Rodman being on the same roster. Are you sure?

therealtruth
05-18-2015, 05:55 AM
:lmao pop getting shit on by this hack

Obstructed_View
05-18-2015, 06:01 AM
Worst GM in league history, worst coach in league history.

http://sportschump.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Isiah-headlines.jpg

baseline bum
05-18-2015, 07:34 AM
I don't recall Daddy & Rodman being on the same roster. Are you sure?

I thought you were a Laker fan. Shit's sad when Spurs fans know the Lakers better than Laker fans.

http://i.imgur.com/zS4Idqq.jpg

djohn2oo8
05-18-2015, 07:39 AM

Sheriff Hoyt
05-18-2015, 07:46 AM
HOUSTON – There were eight men in the huddle outside the Los Angeles Clippers' locker room, all of them wearing suits or street clothes and none of them looking pleased.
But only one was doing all the talking.

Doc Rivers, the Clippers coach and top front-office executive whose team had just suffered a case of asphyxia in the Western Conference Semifinals that won't be soon forgotten, was speaking with endless exasperation and surely trying to explain how this could all come to pass.

Steve Ballmer, the former Microsoft CEO who paid a record $2 billion to buy this team last August and was so hell-bent on bringing them all better days, listened intently inside their huddle with a blank look upon his face. The others, assistant coaches who surely thought like so many others that this team was finally turning the corner after its gritty first-round series win over the defending champion San Antonio Spurs, had open eyes and ears as well.

DMC
05-18-2015, 07:46 AM
But, losing to Monty was your choice, D, unlike losing in the first round to the Clippers.

Playing Parker through thick and thin wasn't a choice I suppose.

You're a sideways fucker, that's for sure. Inconsistent and jaded.

Sheriff Hoyt
05-18-2015, 07:48 AM
"I want to fix it," Rivers told USA TODAY Sports. "I want to win. That's why I came here. I knew when I came here that roster-wise it was going to be very difficult. The first thing I did before I took this job, I looked at the roster and we laughed. I was like, 'What the (expletive) can we do with this?' It was more the contracts. But we have to try to do it somehow. I don't know how yet, but something will work out."
The difference this time is that the Clippers could wind up losing one of their key cogs – Jordan will be an unrestricted free agent in July, and the Houston-born-and-bred big man has made it clear that he will consider other options. Rivers made it clear that the Clippers will do all they can to keep him, and the fact that they can offer a five-year maximum-salary deal while other teams can only offer four could surely play a part in his decision.

But there have long been rumblings that Jordan is eager to step into a new situation, one where he's not always perceived as the third fiddle. He swears by Rivers, which certainly helps, but even his coach admitted there was some concern.

The 30-year-old Paul is coming off one of the best seasons of his career and is signed for at least two more seasons (he has an option for the 2017-18 campaign). Yet because the Clippers are so limited in what they can do – they owe a combined $40 million to Griffin and Paul next season and hope to add Jordan's max deal – might Rivers look to take the extreme approach and considering trading someone like Paul before Father Time catches up with him? Rivers, from the sound of it, isn't entertaining the idea in the slightest.

"You've got to give (Paul) just some more support, you know?" Rivers told USA TODAY Sports. "I think bringing (his son) Austin (Rivers) here (in mid-January) helped us. We've got a 22-year-old (in Austin), and now to me we've got to get another guard who's in the middle age group. So now you're growing with Austin and CJ (Wilcox), and we need another defensive guy too."

DMC
05-18-2015, 07:50 AM
I thought you were a Laker fan. Shit's sad when Spurs fans know the Lakers better than Laker fans.

He doesn't even watch the Lakers, spends too much time trolling other teams that do make the playoffs.

baseline bum
05-18-2015, 07:52 AM
He doesn't even watch the Lakers, spends too much time trolling other teams that do make the playoffs.

cubby's just a bitter Suns fan making up an alter ego so he can say something about the Spurs. But deep down it kills him every time he has to type O & 48.

DMC
05-18-2015, 07:53 AM
"I want to fix it," Rivers told USA TODAY Sports. "I want to win. That's why I came here. I knew when I came here that roster-wise it was going to be very difficult. The first thing I did before I took this job, I looked at the roster and we laughed. I was like, 'What the (expletive) can we do with this?' It was more the contracts. But we have to try to do it somehow. I don't know how yet, but something will work out."
The difference this time is that the Clippers could wind up losing one of their key cogs – Jordan will be an unrestricted free agent in July, and the Houston-born-and-bred big man has made it clear that he will consider other options. Rivers made it clear that the Clippers will do all they can to keep him, and the fact that they can offer a five-year maximum-salary deal while other teams can only offer four could surely play a part in his decision.

But there have long been rumblings that Jordan is eager to step into a new situation, one where he's not always perceived as the third fiddle. He swears by Rivers, which certainly helps, but even his coach admitted there was some concern.

The 30-year-old Paul is coming off one of the best seasons of his career and is signed for at least two more seasons (he has an option for the 2017-18 campaign). Yet because the Clippers are so limited in what they can do – they owe a combined $40 million to Griffin and Paul next season and hope to add Jordan's max deal – might Rivers look to take the extreme approach and considering trading someone like Paul before Father Time catches up with him? Rivers, from the sound of it, isn't entertaining the idea in the slightest.

"You've got to give (Paul) just some more support, you know?" Rivers told USA TODAY Sports. "I think bringing (his son) Austin (Rivers) here (in mid-January) helped us. We've got a 22-year-old (in Austin), and now to me we've got to get another guard who's in the middle age group. So now you're growing with Austin and CJ (Wilcox), and we need another defensive guy too."

Because other than Doc's son who was pure shit in Louisiana, there are no PGs in the league these days. If Ballmer doesn't castrate Doc and his son he doesn't have a hair on his balls.

Sheriff Hoyt
05-18-2015, 07:53 AM
HOUSTON – One by one, the Los Angeles Clippers (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/teams/lac/) trudged off the Toyota Center floor and through a concrete corridor toward the losing locker room. From eyes empty to eyes enraged, a colossal collapse had conspired for a collision of confusion and contempt. Doc Rivers marched out dropping F-bombs. Chris Paul (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/3930/) stared straight, silent. Steve Ballmer, gaunt and speechless

"We took too long to get over the intoxication of beating the Spurs," Doc Rivers told Yahoo Sports late Sunday afternoon. "I never thought we gave Houston the same focus that we gave the Spurs. Even though we were up 3-1, I never felt that way.
"We stepped back instead of going forward."

Morey let Chandler Parsons walk on a max deal to Dallas, signing Trevor Ariza on a discount and sparing his franchise the salary-cap hell that belongs to the Clippers now.

The Dallas Mavericks (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/teams/dal/) are chief among several significant suitors, and the questions for Jordan are these: Does he want a larger offensive role elsewhere, and does he think the organization can win a championship with the co-existing of Paul and Griffin?
"You can't take anything for granted, but DJ loves being a Clipper," Rivers told Yahoo. "DJ loves being here. We have an amazing relationship."
Once the Clippers make him the franchise's third max player, they're paralyzed to make the roster much better. Nevertheless, Rivers insists the Clippers don't need an overhaul of the Big Three, but an upgrade of the role players surrounding them.

"That belief doesn't change at all," Rivers told Yahoo Sports. "I want to do it with them. I want them to do it together. When I took the job, that's one of the things I told them: We're going to win together, we're going to lose together. There will be no life raft.

"It's hard with the contracts. I came here with a great collection of talent, but contractually it's now difficult to make a lot of changes. We aren't going to add any big pieces, but we've got to add the right pieces around those guys."

DMC
05-18-2015, 07:54 AM
cubby's just a bitter Suns fan making up an alter ego so he can say something about the Spurs. But deep down it kills him every time he has to type O & 48.
Quite likely a version of TDMVPDPOY and Lefty's love child.

baseline bum
05-18-2015, 07:58 AM

He really should trade Paul. Point guards whose game relies on speed turn to shit after 30. See Enrique. See Isiah Thomas. See Allen Iverson (I know I'm stretching the PG definition here, but he's still a PG by size). See Kevin Johnson. Chink Nation is right, the team should be blown up and rebuilt around Blake. They'll be in a great position to land free agents next summer with the higher cap if they can dump Paul for picks and prospects and just completely cut ties with Jordan. They can pick up their option on Crawford and then trade him too.

Thread
05-18-2015, 09:27 AM

By God, you're right.

Thread
05-18-2015, 09:28 AM
He really should trade Paul.

He'll have to clear it with hawk nose in NY..

Clipper Nation
05-18-2015, 10:34 AM
http://sportschump.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Isiah-headlines.jpg
Even Isiah could draft reasonably well when he actually had picks. Doc can't even do that right.

100%duncan
05-18-2015, 10:42 AM
Clipper Nation :lmao

Obstructed_View
05-18-2015, 12:53 PM
Even Isiah could draft reasonably well when he actually had picks. Doc can't even do that right.

Actually, Zeke was ridiculously good at drafting talented players. That's not enough to save him.

Clipper Nation
05-18-2015, 02:37 PM
"We took too long to get over the intoxication of beating the Spurs," Doc Rivers told Yahoo Sports late Sunday afternoon. "I never thought we gave Houston the same focus that we gave the Spurs.
Whose job is it to get them focused, Doc? Since apparently you don't think it's your job.

Even though we were up 3-1, I never felt that way.
That's hilarious, considering he blatantly threw away a playoff game (Game 2) because he felt so cocky and confident about winning this series. Doc is a complete and utter joke.

Venti Quattro
06-21-2015, 01:47 AM
Rest in peace, Mama Tom Rivers :( :depressed

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2015/06/20/clippers-coach-doc-rivers-mother-dies-in-illinois/29045673/

Red Hawk #21
06-21-2015, 02:11 AM
RIP Grandma Rivers.