PDA

View Full Version : Clippers Not going to blame Paul and Griffin too much..

Malik Hairston
05-17-2015, 04:49 PM
They deserve some blame, of course, but realistically and all cliches aside, that roster is extremely limited, tbh..Jordan is good, but overrated and limited, but they have the worst 4-12 of any West playoff team and probably worse than most of the East playoff teams, too..

Redick and Barnes are 2 of the worst starters in the playoffs, and their bench is atrocious..they have actually been really fortunate that Tom Jr has played way above his head in a number of games in these playoffs..

All the minutes of carrying a terrible roster with a below average defense and no bench was going to take a toll, especially after getting the Spurs in the 1st round..

Holden_Caulfield
05-17-2015, 04:52 PM
lol they choked game 6. theyre the "leaders". its their fault.

Buddy Mignon
05-17-2015, 04:53 PM
They lost to a team of mental midgets and strip club goers.

sook
05-17-2015, 04:54 PM
Anybody that blames them is a fucking idiot tbh :lol

Paul as much as I hate him is playing amazing.

skut_farkus
05-17-2015, 04:55 PM
How can you not blame them? Especially griffin. One of the worst chokers I've seen in a while tbh

Raven
05-17-2015, 04:56 PM
griffin, choke and jj with 5TO average. yeah, the pg did not do his job.

Malik Hairston
05-17-2015, 04:57 PM
How can you not blame them? Especially griffin. One of the worst chokers I've seen in a while tbh

It was evident that they were gassed halfway through the series IMO..no bench, 7 games vs the Spurs, there isn't another player on their roster that creates for others outside of the 2 of them, etc..

They definitely deserve some blame, but that roster isn't built to win a title or even come close, people were just delusional after they beat a declining Spurs team with arguably the biggest cancer in the NBA at PG..

sexinthatsx
05-17-2015, 05:02 PM
no blame?! I'm fucking livid. They tried so hard to beat the Spurs in the first round in 7 games just to blow a 3-1 series lead in the second round. Chokers are ALWAYS gonna choke. Period.

ducks
It is not like Blake is 39 like Duncan
Imo he is in his prime

skut_farkus
I do agree that two 7 game series is brutal to a team with literally a bench full of has beens, but just the way griffin and Paul mostly griffin this game have acted out there is just pathetic. They need to lead by example.

Buddy Mignon
05-17-2015, 05:07 PM
Anybody that blames them is a fucking idiot tbh :lol

Paul as much as I hate him is playing amazing.

Huh!!! He got outplayed by the old Euro dude. Paul is a pussy and he's getting his pussy pounded. Don't come in here acting like a gimp, sook. Youre Tarzan today... act like it.

Malik Hairston
05-17-2015, 05:08 PM
I do agree that two 7 game series is brutal to a team with literally a bench full of has beens, but just the way griffin and Paul mostly griffin this game have acted out there is just pathetic. They need to lead by example.

I agree to an extent, but again, people seemed to forget that they are starting Matt Barnes and JJ Redick, and their best bench player is a cancerous Jamal Crawford, just because they beat an overrated Spurs team in round 1:lol..

sook
05-17-2015, 05:11 PM
Huh!!! He got outplayed by the old Euro dude. Paul is a pussy and he's getting his pussy pounded. Don't come in here acting like a gimp, sook. Youre Tarzan today... act like it.

I hate that piece of shit so much...but man...he just doesn't miss. Dude was hitting all the shots he needed to, all those hermits on the team that liked to act all tough resorted back to pussies.

Believe me, half of this joy is sending CP3 home and not making the conference finals still. Eff that guy.

Buddy Mignon
05-17-2015, 05:21 PM
I hate that piece of shit so much...but man...he just doesn't miss. Dude was hitting all the shots he needed to, all those hermits on the team that liked to act all tough resorted back to pussies.

Believe me, half of this joy is sending CP3 home and not making the conference finals still. Eff that guy.

Paul gets the blame... every last ounce.

baseline bum
05-17-2015, 05:24 PM
It was evident that they were gassed halfway through the series IMO..no bench, 7 games vs the Spurs, there isn't another player on their roster that creates for others outside of the 2 of them, etc..

They definitely deserve some blame, but that roster isn't built to win a title or even come close, people were just delusional after they beat a declining Spurs team with arguably the biggest cancer in the NBA at PG..

Griffin played 41 minutes in Game 6, that's standard for a franchise guy in the playoffs. Being gassed is a bullshit excuse tbh.

SnakeBoy
05-17-2015, 05:25 PM
CP3 is the ultimate choker, always has been, yet he will still get a pass and be called one of the best pg in the league.

Clipper Nation
05-17-2015, 05:26 PM
Choke Paul deserves 90% of the blame. He is getting paid $107 million (the most on the team). He forced his way to this team, demanded that we sign bums like Crawful and Barnes, and threw a hissy-fit until we traded for Cock Quitters. In the two biggest games of his life, he overdribbled, flopped and turned it over in the closing minutes against OKC and then refused to shoot until garbage time today. This fucking faggot is a career loser. He will never win shit and it's not his teammates' fault. He'd still lose in the second round if he had LeBron, Durant and Davis on his team.I'm also ripshit at Blake for having his first awful game of the playoffs today of all days and giving Choke Paul the scapegoat he needs to avoid blame.This team is fucking pathetic. A complete disgrace. I only hope Ballmer is furious at how these losers from Doc on down torched his $2 billion imvestment and heads start rolling this summer.

TDfan2007
05-17-2015, 05:27 PM
I agree to an extent, but again, people seemed to forget that they are starting Matt Barnes and JJ Redick, and their best bench player is a cancerous Jamal Crawford, just because they beat an overrated Spurs team in round 1:lol..

Griffin's defense and overall effort in game 7 was absolutely atrocious. There's no excuse for just standing around on D and making lazy inbound passes. This game 7 is on him and Reddick first and foremost.

Buddy Mignon
05-17-2015, 05:28 PM
Choke Paul deserves 90% of the blame. He is getting paid $107 million (the most on the team). He forced his way to this team, demanded that we sign bums like Crawful and Barnes, and threw a hissy-fit until we traded for Cock Quitters. In the two biggest games of his life, he overdribbled, flopped and turned it over in the closing minutes against OKC and then refused to shoot until garbage time today. This fucking faggot is a career loser. He will never win shit and it's not his teammates' fault. He'd still lose in the second round if he had LeBron, Durant and Davis on his team.

I'm also ripshit at Blake for having his first awful game of the playoffs today of all days and giving Choke Paul the scapegoat he needs to avoid blame.

This team is fucking pathetic. A complete disgrace. I only hope Ballmer is furious at how these losers from Doc on down torched his $2 billion imvestment and heads start rolling this summer.

How's that championship parade route coming, pal.

ducks
05-17-2015, 05:28 PM
So is it the coaches fault

hitmanyr2k
05-17-2015, 05:30 PM
If Griffin is gassed this easily in his mid 20's I can't imagine how he'll be in his 30's.

Mugen
05-17-2015, 05:32 PM
:lol Who cares...all I know is that CP2ndRound remains firmly intact tbh.

TDfan2007
05-17-2015, 05:35 PM
If Griffin is gassed this easily in his mid 20's I can't imagine how he'll be in his 30's.

Tough to imagine how a guy can be gassed when he gives no effort on one end of the court...

Sheriff Hoyt
05-17-2015, 05:37 PM
http://cdn.niketalk.com/f/f8/500x1000px-LL-f81fcb79_qI371ZCR7fBr.gif

GuerillaBlack
05-17-2015, 05:37 PM
Felt bad for Paul when he was congratulating and walking off. He was the only one fighting this game. Blake even checked out for a bit in the game. The TMAC of the second round.

DMC
05-17-2015, 05:39 PM
Silver lining though, the question is finally answered: Do I need to worry about someone stealing my identity? Hell no.

For Blake: KIA Killed in Action

koriwhat
05-17-2015, 05:40 PM
Paul doesn't deserve shit as long as he'd rather be an actor on court than a bball player. Fuck yo team clown!

Clipper Nation
05-17-2015, 05:40 PM
Felt bad for Paul when he was congratulating and walking off. He was the only one fighting this game. Blake even checked out for a bit in the game. The TMAC of the second round.
Bullshit. The only thing Choke fought for was his stats in garbage time. Put Curry, Wall, Kyrie, or Westbrook in his place and we win.

unleashbaynes
05-17-2015, 05:43 PM
griffin was pathetic.

Thread
05-17-2015, 05:44 PM
They can split the shit sandwich.

Thread
05-17-2015, 05:45 PM
Bullshit. The only thing Choke fought for was his stats in garbage time. Put Curry, Wall, Kyrie, or Westbrook in his place and we win.

What's the matter, slope, don't it float?

z0sa
05-17-2015, 05:45 PM
Lol they choked away a 3-1 lead. It is squarely on their shoulders. Being gassed is a pussified excuse.

Thread
05-17-2015, 05:46 PM
Lol they choked away a 3-1 lead. It is squarely on their shoulders. Being gassed is a pussified excuse.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/icons/blackaward.gif

RD2191
05-17-2015, 05:47 PM

DMC
griffin was pathetic.
He's improved his game considerably but he's big and clunky, needs his shot fixed (no arch) and gives too much energy for highlight plays so he's gassed too early in the game. He gets lost easily on defense.

The team reminds me of someone going to the restroom; they run like hell on offense and then cruise back on defense. That's just bad coaching, plain and simple. Doc's son didn't do terrible but he wasn't 2nd most bench minutes good either. That whole nepotism thing cost them. Doc was more interested in getting his son some airtime than in winning the games. The owner should have nixed that shit right way.

They are too top heavy, no role players with any consistency unless you consider fatness and suckage to be consistency. Jamal needs to be cut, so does Davis and so does Matt Barnes and that faggot jumpshooting Red Dick

RD2191
CP3 choked period. He is the most overrated player in the NBA. Blowing a 3-1 series lead against the shitty ass Rockets. Dude has never been past the 2nd round. :lol

spurraider21
05-17-2015, 05:48 PM
:rollin

Malik Hairston
It's like blaming Kobe in 2006 or McGrady in 2003, tbh..those guys blew 3-1 leads, but they shouldn't have been in that position with their roster in the first place as the lower seeds..

Thread
CP3 choked period. He is the most overrated player in the NBA. Blowing a 3-1 series lead against the shitty ass Rockets. Dude has never been past the 2nd round. :lol

I called this fuck first. Me

spurraider21
It's like blaming Kobe in 2006 or McGrady in 2003, tbh..those guys blew 3-1 leads, but they shouldn't have been in that position with their roster in the first place as the lower seeds..
to be fair the state of the lakers roster was entirely kobe's fault tbh :lol

Thread
:rollin

I still got it!!!!!!!!!

RD2191
05-17-2015, 05:49 PM
I called this fuck first. Me
Fuck YOU.

Thread
05-17-2015, 05:49 PM
Fuck YOU.

You wouldn't like it. I'd just lay there and moan.

z0sa
05-17-2015, 05:51 PM

Sup Culburn

Mikeanaro
05-17-2015, 05:55 PM
Its ok, they had the series of their lives against Spurs (like usual, every scrub did it too) and Poops blew it bad, now we saw whats the real Crawford, Rivers Jr, Glenn ¨Smells¨ Davis, Barnes and the best of the cake... Tom ¨Monk¨ Rivers :lol
Blake Griffin was unreal but he was at the right time and the right moment.

RD2191
05-17-2015, 05:56 PM
You wouldn't like it. I'd just lay there and moan.
You good for nothing sack of....

JohnnyMax
05-17-2015, 05:58 PM
choke paul

sook

like you said they were lower seeds...but those teams never had a chance. The clippers were a better team this series....so thats not a good comparison. Nobody thought T-Mac would beat the team that would be the champs the next yr or Kobe & scrubs would beat the powerhouse Suns at the time. The team the clipps had showing they could dominate the rockets the way they did render the comparison flawed.

Thread
You good for nothing sack of....

Rough livin' with it, eh, Rob? No picnic that's for certain. You think losing is bad, then you have to come in here and face it,,,every fucking day.

Get your fuckin' shine box and commissed to shinin'. I want fuckin' mirrors, Rob!!!

Thread
05-17-2015, 05:59 PM
Its ok, they had the series of their lives against Spurs (like usual, every scrub did it too) and Poops blew it bad, now we saw whats the real Crawford, Rivers Jr, Glenn ¨Smells¨ Davis, Barnes and the best of the cake... Tom ¨Monk¨ Rivers :lol
Blake Griffin was unreal but he was at the right time and the right moment.

You didn't even have to play 'em. You chose that and it bit you square on that sweet ass of yours.

Crawl, motherfucker, crawl!!!!!!

Mikeanaro
05-17-2015, 06:02 PM
You didn't even have to play 'em. You chose that and it bit you square on that sweet ass of yours.

:lmao

Chickenshitter
:wakeup

baseline bum
05-17-2015, 06:03 PM

You have no room, belly dragging up to Pedo Howard after he turned you down the first time.

Spurs9
05-17-2015, 06:06 PM
I want Redick tbh

Thread
You have no room, belly dragging up to Pedo Howard after he turned you down the first time.

You big dick Pop fucked up a cake walk to your repeat and now you're stalkin' me.

Crawl, motherfucker, crawl!!!

Thread
I want Redick tbh

Bend over. I'll give ya a red dick.

baseline bum
05-17-2015, 06:08 PM
Bend over. I'll give ya a red dick.

How you gonna do that from down there on your belly son?

Infinite_limit
05-17-2015, 06:09 PM
Are there really that many better shooting guards in the Playoffs than Redick?

Thread
How you gonna do that from down there on your belly son?

3-2 goin' home to Texas.

The Clippers

djohn2oo8
Prigs went HAM.

Clipper Nation
05-17-2015, 06:10 PM
I want Redick tbh
You actually want Matt Bonner: Shooting Guard Edition?

Thread
05-17-2015, 06:12 PM
Prigs went HAM.

And it was your old dad that called Prigs first. Me

baseline bum
3-2 goin' home to Texas.

The Clippers

Kobe repeated in his lottery bid, something Duncan could never do, can't even get the first.

Thread
You actually want Matt Bonner: Shooting Guard Edition?

You smart ass, slant eyed bastard, you.

ha, ha.

Thread
05-17-2015, 06:13 PM

Kobe repeated in his lottery bid, something Duncan could never do, can't even get the first.

Had the triple all lined up. And now you sit, with 1.

ha, ha.

baseline bum
05-17-2015, 06:14 PM
You smart ass, slant eyed bastard, you.

ha, ha.

That slant eyed bastard drove you out of Nam

Thread
05-17-2015, 06:16 PM
That slant eyed bastard drove you out of Nam

You too.

ViceCity86
05-17-2015, 06:24 PM
Griffin gassed at such a young age?

Duncan at his age carried a flawed team to a title with one of the greatest virtuoso playoff performance.

Compare 2003 Spurs to 2015 Clippers

InRareForm
05-17-2015, 06:26 PM
To the CLippers defense... reddick had to play D on an elite SG, his offense was going to suffer quite a bit this series.

Jamal hasn't been the same since his injury. I don't think Jamal is the answer even when healthy, but look at the clippers wins this playoff... and you will see jamal shot above 44%.

Thread
05-17-2015, 06:31 PM
To the CLippers defense... reddick had to play D on an elite SG, his offense was going to suffer quite a bit this series.

Jamal hasn't been the same since his injury. I don't think Jamal is the answer even when healthy, but look at the clippers wins this playoff... and you will see jamal shot above 44%.

And let me tell, Media will go after Redick. They were on his ass in the down times of the Spurs series. Now? It's open season on whitey.

Thread
05-17-2015, 06:31 PM
Griffin gassed at such a young age?

Duncan at his age carried a flawed team to a title with one of the greatest virtuoso playoff performance.

In fact twice in the past 24 months.

sook
05-17-2015, 06:33 PM
What kind of flip flop shit is this btw Malik Hairston . "Can't blame CP3" ----> "Rivers is overrated"

Who the fuck requested having a "Black" coach :lol

I take it back, CP3 does share the blame.

BatManu20
05-17-2015, 06:33 PM
Malik continues to show that he is one of the few articulate and intelligent posters on ST, tbh...

Instead of the same old, tired and ignorant ":lol he's their best player and they lost so he's a choking faggot" schtick, there's an actual thought process that goes into judging a team and/or their performance. CP3 and Blake were the only reason this was even a 7 game series.

LAC's supporting cast (Barnes, Redick, Crawford, Rivers jr, fat baby Davis, Hawes, etc.) were all absolutely horrible in game's 6 & 7, after playing abnormally well in 3 of the first 4 games.

Meanwhile, the Rocket's supporting cast (Smoove, Ariza, Brewer, Terry, Prigioni, T-Jones) all played outstanding for the most part in Game's 5-7. It's really that simple. That was the difference in the series. The Clips were gassed in every one of the past 3 games because they don't ever get to sit. That made it all the worse.

spurraider21
05-17-2015, 06:34 PM
maybe if griffin stopped throwing inbound passes to prigs they woulda stayed in the game

BatManu20
05-17-2015, 06:35 PM
Forgot to mention that CP3 was being defended by Ariza while simultaneously having to defend Harden in that 2nd half. A 6'0 PG. That's ridiculous. That Clippers team wasn't going anywhere. They overachieved against an old, declining Spurs team to get there. That was their ceiling.

sook
05-17-2015, 06:36 PM
Malik continues to show that he is one of the few articulate and intelligent posters on ST, tbh...

Instead of the same old, tired and ignorant ":lol he's their best player and they lost so he's a choking faggot" schtick, there's an actual thought process that goes into judging a team and/or their performance. CP3 and Blake were the only reason this was even a 7 game series.

LAC's supporting cast (Barnes, Redick, Crawford, Rivers jr, fat baby Davis, Hawes, etc.) were all absolutely horrible in game's 6 & 7, after playing abnormally well in 3 of the first 4 games.

Meanwhile, the Rocket's supporting cast (Smoove, Ariza, Brewer, Terry, Prigioni, T-Jones) all played outstanding for the most part in Game's 5-7. It's really that simple. That was the difference in the series. The Clips were gassed in every one of the past 3 games because they don't ever get to sit. That made it all the worse.
who the fuck requested having "Black" coach? :lol

nobody can blame him for this game, but if you're going to lend some of series outcome blame on coaching, CP3 most definitely contributed to that.

Thread
05-17-2015, 06:37 PM
Forgot to mention that CP3 was being defended by Ariza while simultaneously having to defend Harden in that 2nd half. A 6'0 PG. That's ridiculous. that Clippers team wasn't going anywhere. They overachieved against an old, declining Spurs team.

They went far enough to beat your ass into submission.

Clipper Nation
05-17-2015, 06:57 PM

I love how people always get all up-in-arms about the term "choke" and look for excuses when Choke Paul does it. The same people don't think twice about throwing Melo, LeBron, Dwight, Westbrook, etc. under the bus when they lose, but it's suddenly "dumb" and "poor analysis" to point the finger at Choke Paul for shitting the bed.

:cry "He was gassed!" :cry Maybe try losing weight and not being such a chubby faggot. Better yet, take a paycut so we can afford a Speedy Claxton or MVPatty to bail you out of your chokejobs.

Agloco
05-17-2015, 07:01 PM
They went far enough to beat your ass into submission.

Meanwhile 48.5 relegates you to sniping from the sidelines. Carry on.

Thread
05-17-2015, 07:02 PM
Meanwhile 48.5 relegates you to sniping from the sidelines. Carry on.

And you're right next to me. Now, get to fuckin' shinin', Aggy. MIRRORS!

kamikazi_player
05-17-2015, 07:06 PM
Choke Paul deserves 90% of the blame. He is getting paid $107 million (the most on the team). He forced his way to this team, demanded that we sign bums like Crawful and Barnes, and threw a hissy-fit until we traded for Cock Quitters. In the two biggest games of his life, he overdribbled, flopped and turned it over in the closing minutes against OKC and then refused to shoot until garbage time today. This fucking faggot is a career loser. He will never win shit and it's not his teammates' fault. He'd still lose in the second round if he had LeBron, Durant and Davis on his team.I'm also ripshit at Blake for having his first awful game of the playoffs today of all days and giving Choke Paul the scapegoat he needs to avoid blame.This team is fucking pathetic. A complete disgrace. I only hope Ballmer is furious at how these losers from Doc on down torched his $2 billion imvestment and heads start rolling this summer.
Honestly I wouldn't be too mad at Paul. Look at the Crippers before they had CP3 and Blake. They were not going anywhere with Elton Brand, Corey Maggette, and Cuttino Mobley. They have a long way to go but they need to upgrade their bench. These starters played most of the games in the regular season and they were gassed as they approached the playoffs. Doc Rivers needs to let someone else handle GM and they might go further next year. This team is still young and are always a threat to the warriors since it's a rivalry game

05-17-2015, 07:11 PM
:lol depending on Jr and Red dick to go off to win games
:lol Rivers as a GM

Still, they had a 3-1 lead. They only needed one more game, and proceeded to lose 3 straight. No one gets a pass here.

da_suns_fan
05-17-2015, 07:15 PM
They deserve some blame, of course, but realistically and all cliches aside, that roster is extremely limited, tbh..Jordan is good, but overrated and limited, but they have the worst 4-12 of any West playoff team and probably worse than most of the East playoff teams, too..

Redick and Barnes are 2 of the worst starters in the playoffs, and their bench is atrocious..they have actually been really fortunate that Tom Jr has played way above his head in a number of games in these playoffs..

All the minutes of carrying a terrible roster with a below average defense and no bench was going to take a toll, especially after getting the Spurs in the 1st round..

You'd definitely prefer to see those two coming o

Doc is awful as a GM.

Clipper Nation
05-17-2015, 07:16 PM
Honestly I wouldn't be too mad at Paul. Look at the Crippers before they had CP3 and Blake. They were not going anywhere with Elton Brand, Corey Maggette, and Cuttino Mobley. They have a long way to go but they need to upgrade their bench. These starters played most of the games in the regular season and they were gassed as they approached the playoffs. Doc Rivers needs to let someone else handle GM and they might go further next year. This team is still young and are always a threat to the warriors since it's a rivalry game
At least we had lottery picks and cap flexibility to look forward to before the choker showed up. We should have kept tanking for a couple years and built a real team around Blake instead of trading the farm for the overpaid career loser point guard. I'd rather have Bledsoe and legitimate wings than $107 million tied up in a choking dog.

Thread
05-17-2015, 07:16 PM
Honestly I wouldn't be too mad at Paul.

I'll just bet you wouldn't. And why would you,,,Paul is never hoisted up upon a Media petard. Sure, we broil his weak ass, but, he's under the protection of Silver and that Jew conclave in NY. Ipso facto,,,Media won't touch him.

If I were him? I'd drop the shield and tell 'em:::"Turn the blowtorch on me. Make me. Make ME."

Malik Hairston
05-17-2015, 07:18 PM
Like I said in the OP, Paul and Griffin do deserve some blame, the star of the team always receives blame, even in cases like Lebron in 2009 where he did all he could..however, everybody criticized the Clippers roster throughout the season and at the start of the playoffs, yet it seemed like everybody forgot how bad their role players are after some of them(Barnes in particular) had a fluky shooting stretch vs. the Spurs in the 1st round(happens all the time in the NBA)..

JJ Redick should be playing the same role Marco played for the Spurs, he shouldn't be defending the best fucking SG in the NBA in the playoffs:lol..he's a 6'3", short-armed White shooting specialist..he's a great shooter that should be coming off the bench to score, he shouldn't be your 3&D guy..

Jamal Crawford has nothing left, he's one of the most cancerous players in the league now that he can't score at a high level anymore..volume chuckers are becoming an afterthought in today's league, too..

Matt Barnes is an older Corey Brewer, he should be your backup SF that brings energy off the bench, not a starter..he's 33 years old, shoots 30% from 3, can't create for himself, and is an average defender, at best..fortunately for them, he somehow made 42% of his 3s vs. the Spurs, which was obviously frustrating as a Spurs fan..

Their best backup big is Glen fucking Davis:lol..he brings good energy, but he's an obese, 6'8" C..

Rivers the GM is probably the worst in the West..only Phil Jackson and the Lakers front office is probably worse, off the top of my head..he's really fortunate that his son got hot for a few games, it really bought their bench a little more credibility than it deserves..

05-17-2015, 07:22 PM
BS. That's a loser's mentality.

"Well, we weren't even supposed to make it this far. I'm just happy to be here." No, many actually picked them to win the series if CP3 was relatively healthy, whether you agree with that or not. And even if they weren't the superior, they got a 3-1 series lead, and had three tries to win the series. Three! They split the season series 2-2, was up 3-1, with those odds you would think they could muster one win.

Sure CP3 doesn't get all the blame, but he gets the most, because he would get the most credit if they won.

Thread
05-17-2015, 07:23 PM
BS. That's a loser's mentality.

Nail em up, 13!!!

kamikazi_player
05-17-2015, 07:27 PM
At least we had lottery picks and cap flexibility to look forward to before the choker showed up. We should have kept tanking for a couple years and built a real team around Blake instead of trading the farm for the overpaid career loser point guard. I'd rather have Bledsoe and legitimate wings than $107 million tied up in a choking dog.

Who knows if Blake Griffin would have resigned with this team without CP3. Bledsoe is ok but I don't think Blake would be staying with this team if that's all they can offer. Also, the clippers aren't really known for their drafting skills either :lol. Paul at least gives them a chance every year and he took a step forward this year by taking the last shot against the spurs. Like I said, it could have been much worse, no one wants to go back to the pre-CP3/Blake days.

kamikazi_player
05-17-2015, 07:28 PM
I'll just bet you wouldn't. And why would you,,,Paul is never hoisted up upon a Media petard. Sure, we broil his weak ass, but, he's under the protection of Silver and that Jew conclave in NY. Ipso facto,,,Media won't touch him.

If I were him? I'd drop the shield and tell 'em:::"Turn the blowtorch on me. Make me. Make ME."

Miss ya Cully, how's life?

Clipper Nation
05-17-2015, 07:36 PM
Who knows if Blake Griffin would have resigned with this team without CP3. Bledsoe is ok but I don't think Blake would be staying with this team if that's all they can offer. Also, the clippers aren't really known for their drafting skills either :lol. Paul at least gives them a chance every year and he took a step forward this year by taking the last shot against the spurs. Like I said, it could have been much worse, no one wants to go back to the pre-CP3/Blake days.
Blake was never going to pass up his first chance at big money after his rookie contract, let's be real now. And Bledsoe wasn't the only thing we'd have to offer. Keep tanking for a couple more years and we'd have a younger, more athletic, and more cost-effective team. For instance, just keep Baron for the rest of Blake's first season instead of doing the retarded Mo Williams trade. Keep the Minnesota pick instead of doing the Choke Paul trade. We'd have a better foundation to build on.

spurraider21
05-17-2015, 07:40 PM
http://giant.gfycat.com/HighlevelConfusedArchaeocete.gif

kamikazi_player
05-17-2015, 07:42 PM
Blake was never going to pass up his first chance at big money after his rookie contract, let's be real now. And Bledsoe wasn't the only thing we'd have to offer. Keep tanking for a couple more years and we'd have a younger, more athletic, and more cost-effective team. For instance, just keep Baron for the rest of Blake's first season instead of doing the retarded Mo Williams trade. Keep the Minnesota pick instead of doing the Choke Paul trade. We'd have a better foundation to build on.

They have been tanking and rebuilding ever since their franchise moved to LA :lol. I wouldn't be too sure that Blake would have stayed, he has no incentive to stay here especially if the Clippers could only offer Eric Bledsoe. He could have gone the Kevin Love route and asked to be traded (I don't think that's his personality though). At least with CP3 he has a chance to contend for a title and still get the money he wants. The only thing stopping them now is Doc being the GM and not having a bench to help them out in the regular season/playoffs.

TDMVPDPOY
05-17-2015, 08:05 PM
2nd seed team doing 2nd seed things, nothing to see here

alll d12 did was planted his seeds into another 14 monkey ballers

Clipper Nation
05-17-2015, 08:48 PM
They have been tanking and rebuilding ever since their franchise moved to LA :lol. I wouldn't be too sure that Blake would have stayed, he has no incentive to stay here especially if the Clippers could only offer Eric Bledsoe. He could have gone the Kevin Love route and asked to be traded (I don't think that's his personality though). At least with CP3 he has a chance to contend for a title and still get the money he wants. The only thing stopping them now is Doc being the GM and not having a bench to help them out in the regular season/playoffs.
I'm positive he would have stayed. Nobody leaves after the rookie contract. He is not contending for a title with Choke Paul, ever. This is as "good" as it gets with that choker on the team.

Thread
05-17-2015, 09:08 PM
I'm positive he would have stayed. Nobody leaves after the rookie contract. He is not contending for a title with Choke Paul, ever. This is as "good" as it gets with that choker on the team.

Easy for you, CN,,,you've got your second first team to fall back to. You're corrupt.

Clipper Nation
05-17-2015, 09:10 PM
Easy for you, CN,,,you've got your second first team to fall back to. You're corrupt.

http://i.imgur.com/wG1oaJb.png

Thread
05-17-2015, 09:29 PM
http://i.imgur.com/wG1oaJb.png

That's nonsense.

Brazil
05-17-2015, 10:12 PM
:lol they blew a what ? 20 pts lead in game 6 and they are not to blame much ?

this one is awesome