PDA

View Full Version : Pop didn't have the balls to bench Parker, Will he have the ball to change his role?

apalisoc_9
05-17-2015, 04:55 PM
Or is it three more years of dirbble, dribble, dribble and only knowing to pass the ball to TD and Diaw?

Will pop allow this to happen? Does he think Dribble dribble is still the system?

Big question mark, IMO...

If the spurs go into next season with Parker having a usage rate very similar to kawhi....we probably should just call it a season IMO.

ducks
05-17-2015, 04:59 PM
Will Leonard be healthy so pop can use him more
He needs to be healthy this year and not miss any games and no pink eye

Russ
05-17-2015, 05:19 PM
Will you have the balls to keep your word? :lol

spurraider21
05-17-2015, 05:31 PM
As I predicted before game 2 that kawhi will have an All-time great performance in the series and it happened in game 3.

Kawhi, will have another magical game tonight.

according to my sources Kawhi and Pop talked yesterday about his future and legacy.

And like Last time, I will put my posting privilege on stake. If kawhi doesn't put up at least 38 fanduel points, I will never post in spurstalk again..

I am highly confident that Kawhi will have great game today.

Silver&Black
05-17-2015, 07:14 PM
As I predicted before game 2 that kawhi will have an All-time great performance in the series and it happened in game 3.

according to my sources Kawhi and Pop talked yesterday about his future and legacy.

And like Last time, I will put my posting privilege on stake. If kawhi doesn't put up at least 38 fanduel points, I will never post in spurstalk again..

dabom
05-17-2015, 07:16 PM
Tony is a shit role player. He better not try to do too much anymore for the sake of the team.

LongtimeSpursFan
05-17-2015, 10:15 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by apalisoc_9 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8013651#post8013651)

Clipper Nation
05-17-2015, 10:18 PM
ITT: five faggots and two basketball discussion posters.

sexinthatsx
05-17-2015, 11:21 PM
Oh and Pop didn't have the balls to limit Kawhi offensively, so he sucked on defense. Will he have the balls to make Lamarcus Aldridge or another player the alpha next season???

sexinthatsx
05-17-2015, 11:21 PM
oh and this:

Originally Posted by apalisoc_9

Silver&Black
05-17-2015, 11:29 PM

You didn't answer my question from the other day.

You give shit all the time to frizzle and Kool for welshing...why not the OP?

cd98
05-17-2015, 11:34 PM
Oh boy. We have no legit backups. If Manu doesn't resign, then you can count Mills out. Cory can't shoot.

Mikeanaro
05-17-2015, 11:48 PM
Here is the new deal, Poop said Porks must scream OINK every time he dribbles the ball and if he is cool with that he can keep his usual dribble dribble dribble thing.

houston spurs fan
05-17-2015, 11:52 PM
Or is it three more years of dirbble, dribble, dribble and only knowing to pass the ball to TD and Diaw?

Will pop allow this to happen? Does he think Dribble dribble is still the system?

Big question mark, IMO...

If the spurs go into next season with Parker having a usage rate very similar to kawhi....we probably should just call it a season IMO.
You need to call it a season and go away. You suck. And, you support the Clippers on twitter.

Stabula
05-18-2015, 01:07 AM
It's hard to be the worst poster around on this forum but you're really making a solid case, OP

LongtimeSpursFan
05-18-2015, 01:39 AM
Player fans biggest contribution to coaching is their favorite player didn't play enough or player they didn't like played too much. Other than those two arguments they have no other basketball intellect. Although they do try present advanced stats to support their claim.

Emperor
05-18-2015, 01:47 AM
You are supposed to be gone. You went against your word. You are a ghost to this forum.

Emperor
05-18-2015, 01:49 AM
Leave. Do the right thing and come back under a different name which is exactly what you'll end up doing eventually.

BG_Spurs_Fan
05-18-2015, 01:52 AM
:lol OP talking about balls when he doesn't have any.

As for the question - Pop won't change anything unless there are significant line-up changes. This team needs Parker to be aggressive at the start of games.

Brazil
05-18-2015, 10:43 AM
OP continuing with desinformation and lying per par :lol

cool example "only knowing to pass the ball to TD and Diaw?"

It appears that yes Tim receives 24% of Parker's passes, then Green 17%, Kawhi 16% and Boris 12%

so apparently knows only to pass the ball to TD, Green and Kawhi :lol

SASdynasty!
05-18-2015, 01:48 PM
Player fans biggest contribution to coaching is their favorite player didn't play enough or player they didn't like played too much. Other than those two arguments they have no other basketball intellect. Although they do try present advanced stats to support their claim.

Mr Bones
05-18-2015, 05:17 PM
Will you have the balls to keep your word? :lol

Clipper Nation
05-18-2015, 05:40 PM
You didn't answer my question from the other day.

You give shit all the time to frizzle and Kool for welshing...why not the OP?
Apalisoc made a power move, tbh. Frizzle and Capri didn't. The game is the game, son.

FkLA
05-18-2015, 05:44 PM
He's a narrcissistic POS and my level of hate for him has reached Kobe-esque levels. I hope all his fake injuries come back to bite him in the ass and he suffers a career-ending one tbh.

Nathan89
05-18-2015, 05:51 PM
He has no potential as role player as a poor defender and shooter. Those are the qualities that make good role players in this league.

dabom
05-18-2015, 05:54 PM
I'd rather pay Tony his legacy checks tO Sit. He doesn't actually improve the spurs when he plays.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
05-18-2015, 05:57 PM
I actually love when OP makes a thread nowadays... so funny to read the comments shitting on him :lol

Clipper Nation
05-18-2015, 06:04 PM
I actually love when OP makes a thread nowadays... so funny to read the comments shitting on him :lol
Meow

Silver&Black
05-18-2015, 06:23 PM
:cry Dat Power Move :cry

:lmao

FkLA
05-18-2015, 06:31 PM
He has no potential as role player as a poor defender and shooter. Those are the qualities that make good role players in this league.

True. His ceiling is a poor man's version of 14-15 Kobe, cancerous ways included.

weeks
05-18-2015, 06:45 PM
better than one faggot on five accounts tbh

Outlier
05-18-2015, 06:55 PM
Clipper Nation riding apsolics dick all the time.

dabom
05-18-2015, 07:16 PM
Boris diaw avi. Lol

Clipper Nation
05-18-2015, 08:21 PM
Clipper Nation riding apsolics dick all the time.

Nope, just recognizing a quality poster when I see one.