PDA

View Full Version : Yeah! That'll teach us.

The Ressurrected One
09-08-2005, 09:43 PM
Hunger strikers pledge to die in Guantánamo (http://www.guardian.co.uk/international/story/0,,1566123,00.html)

The Ressurrected One
09-08-2005, 09:48 PM
Damn:

"They are listed as being in a stable condition and they are recieving nutrition."

Asked if they were being force fed, he said: "They are being held in the same standards as US prison standards... they don't allow people to kill themselves via starvation."

Figures.

hussker
09-08-2005, 09:51 PM
That's right, we should always try to force feed them to keep them alive so we can execute their death sentences...works in TX (MoFo!).

MaNuMaNiAc
09-08-2005, 11:38 PM
Whoever thinks that shit is ok, is an ignorant SOB!

CalsonicKansei
09-09-2005, 12:05 AM
OK? We won't have to try them in court then. What are these people gonna do if we let them out? Huh, do you have an answer for that? These people cannot be trusted they are detainees, do you understand that? They are people who will stop at nothing to kill, they will even starve themselves in an effort to try to show people that they are innocent.

Vashner
09-09-2005, 12:41 AM
What they do it put some knock out drug in the food and implant them with tracking chips.

Then you try to program them as double agents and send em back... if they spy for you.. good. if they don't . you follow them and eliminate if required.

The chip is put into the back of the thigh... using a laser cut and precision placement.

Clandestino
09-09-2005, 08:10 AM
fuck them. let them starve. they are living better than they ever have i am sure and now they want to bitch about it.. it is part of their terrorist training manual

MaNuMaNiAc
09-09-2005, 08:13 AM
fuck them. let them starve. they are living better than they ever have i am sure and now they want to bitch about it.. it is part of their terrorist training manual
you must keep a moron manual somewhere

Clandestino
09-09-2005, 08:22 AM
wtf fuck do you want us to do with them? remember, they are TERRORISTS! they want everyone dead that doesn't agree with their ideals....even dumbfucks like you!

ChumpDumper
09-09-2005, 08:47 AM
We won't have to try them in court then.We won't have to do that anyway.

Clandestino
09-09-2005, 08:51 AM
if only they didn't possibly have valuable intel we could've just killed them in their homeland when they were attacking us

Looter
09-09-2005, 09:18 AM
fuck them. let them starve.

I agree, I am tired of all the tree huggers who feel sorry for every ass hole who wants to kill himself.

Hey Kori? I am going on a hunger strike until you make me a moderator...

Then I will go on another hunger strike until Toyota gives me a job,,,, Ok let's see....what do I want next....