PDA

View Full Version : one way you can help offset ER hospital bills

Blake
05-19-2015, 12:14 PM
"..... High school football player Zack Clements had no heartbeat for 20 minutes after suffering sudden cardiac arrest during a PE class at his school. He was rushed to hospital, and doctors were about to declare him dead when his pulse returned.

17-year-old woke up in an intensive care unit several days later, and says that he met Jesus while he was unconscious."When I was out those 20 minutes, I saw a man who had long ruffled hair and kind of a thick beard, and it didn't take me long to realise that that was Jesus," Clements told local*CBS Dallas-Fort Worth.....

....the family has raised $10,000 so far"

http://www.christiantoday.com/article/teen.claims.to.have.met.jesus.after.losing.heartbe at/54164.htm

Blake
05-19-2015, 12:15 PM
Genius move imo

DMX7
05-19-2015, 12:16 PM
Genius move imo

The lord works in mysterious (and often profitable) ways.

cantthinkofanything
05-19-2015, 12:20 PM
"..... High school football player Zack Clements had no heartbeat for 20 minutes after suffering sudden cardiac arrest during a PE class at his school. He was rushed to hospital, and doctors were about to declare him dead when his pulse returned.

17-year-old woke up in an intensive care unit several days later, and says that he met Jesus while he was unconscious."When I was out those 20 minutes, I saw a man who had long ruffled hair and kind of a thick beard, and it didn't take me long to realise that that was Jesus," Clements told local*CBS Dallas-Fort Worth.....

....the family has raised $10,000 so far"

http://www.christiantoday.com/article/teen.claims.to.have.met.jesus.after.losing.heartbe at/54164.htm

You must have a hair lip, or giant tumor, or maybe are just butt ugly. Look deeper though and you might find out why God made you look that way. Might make a good conversion movie.

m>s
05-19-2015, 01:40 PM
^:lmao that's a fair psychological analysis

DMX7
05-19-2015, 01:42 PM
You must have a hair lip, or giant tumor, or maybe are just butt ugly. Look deeper though and you might find out why God made you look that way. Might make a good conversion movie.

That was deep.

Blake
05-19-2015, 02:08 PM

No, but why do you believe God created tumors and ugly people

cantthinkofanything
05-19-2015, 02:22 PM
No, but why do you believe God created tumors and ugly people

different for each case. In your case, I would imagine it was so that people would avoid talking to you and wasting all their time.

Blake
05-19-2015, 02:25 PM
different for each case. In your case, I would imagine it was so that people would avoid talking to you and wasting all their time.

You're talking to me now. Answer the question

cantthinkofanything
05-19-2015, 02:43 PM
You're talking to me now. Answer the question

Show me your hairlip.

Blake
05-19-2015, 02:49 PM
^ Wasted burn

cantthinkofanything
05-19-2015, 02:53 PM
^ Wasted burn

LOL. I should make a movie just so I can put in that line.

Frank Dux
05-19-2015, 03:44 PM
I love the whole "I'm a kid who died and saw Jesus" get-rich-quick scheme that seems to be growing in popularity. lol

RD2191
05-19-2015, 04:00 PM
:lol

Xevious
05-21-2015, 04:03 AM
Shitty article (but look at the source).

He was dead for 20 minutes and suddenly his heart starts beating again miraculously. Praise Jesus. Let's not even mention the team of people from the first responders to the paramedics to the ER crew that no doubt worked their ass off to save the kid. They had nothing to do with it. All those people did was send him a bill.