PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: I Ain't Got Time To Be Developing Niggas

Buddy Mignon
05-19-2015, 08:25 PM
The pick is on the table for the right offer.:wakeup

midnightpulp
05-19-2015, 09:04 PM
Luva

Tony Parker plus this years draft pick. Tony Parker is a proven winner with 4 rings.

elmanutres
05-19-2015, 09:06 PM
Luva

Tony Parker plus this years draft pick. Tony Parker is a proven winner with 4 rings.

do it mitch

Buddy Mignon
05-19-2015, 09:06 PM
Luva

We got Parker lite already coming off the bench. We need a really good shooter.

daslicer
05-19-2015, 09:11 PM
The pick is on the table for the right offer.:wakeup

Would the lakers consider trading the pick for Durant or Westbrook?

Thread
05-19-2015, 09:12 PM
Absolutely.

Luva

Buddy Mignon
05-19-2015, 09:13 PM
Would the lakers consider trading the pick for Durant or Westbrook?

If I'm at the helm. I'd give up Randle and the pick for Durant. We need a great shooter!!! This year. No need to sign any long -term deals this year. Next year is when it goes down.

whitemamba
05-19-2015, 09:14 PM
If I'm at the helm. I'd give up Randle and the pick for Durant. We need a great shooter!!! This year. No need to sign any long -term deals this year. Next year is when it goes down.

Would do that in a heartbeat.

Koolaid_Man
05-19-2015, 09:15 PM

that might work if we could also pick up Aldridge..

Kobe
Durant
Aldridge
Rondo
Clarkson

Koolaid_Man
but Durant like Randle got them screws in his foot...would that work

DPG21920
I don't see the Lakers not signing a longer term FA this year unless it's not their choice (players turning them down). Wouldn't be surprised to see them sign someone like Greg Monroe long term. I really do seem the taking a guard (Russell) and going after one of the many bigs in FA.

Mitch
05-19-2015, 09:17 PM
We'll be in talks with Golden State, bud.

Buddy Mignon
05-19-2015, 09:19 PM
I don't see the Lakers not signing a longer term FA this year unless it's not their choice (players turning them down). Wouldn't be surprised to see them sign someone like Greg Monroe long term. I really do seem the taking a guard (Russell) and going after one of the many bigs in FA.

PG's are a dime a dozen. We are in desperate need of some shooters and a big that can draw a double.

RsxPiimp
05-19-2015, 09:19 PM
Would y'all trade #2 for Blake Griffin?

Buddy Mignon
05-19-2015, 09:20 PM
Would y'all trade #2 for Blake Griffin?

Yes

Franklin
05-19-2015, 09:24 PM
OKC wouldn't trade you Durant though. Lakers should seek a deal with them Mavs imho, sending Randle and the pick to Dallas for Dirk. Kobe is gonna retire probably in one year and therefore they're in win-now mode, the combo of Dirk and Kobe would definitely put up a serious run for the title imho. If Kobe didn't have such a big awful contract I'd like to get him in Dallas as well, tbh.

DPG21920
05-19-2015, 09:25 PM
PG's are a dime a dozen. We are in desperate need of some shooters and a big that can draw a double.

What good is a big to draw a shooter if you don't have a PG or shooters? The teams in the conference finals don't have that Shaq player. The bigs in this draft don't seem that great.

Franklin
05-19-2015, 09:28 PM
I'd really like to see Dirk and Kobe winning a title together before retiring tbh. Dirk would get a 2nd ring and avoid being a one-timer, while Kobe would get his 6th to tie DK and beat TOSB Duncan by one.

Buddy Mignon
05-19-2015, 09:28 PM
What good is a big to draw a shooter if you don't have a PG or shooters? The teams in the conference finals don't have that Shaq player. The bigs in this draft don't seem that great.

Fuck the draft, Deep... I'm not talking about drafting. You don't need a great PG to win.You need wings... and you need bigs that can pick and pop. The game has changed since we last won it by dominating the paint.

DPG21920
05-19-2015, 09:33 PM
Exactly, so you don't need bigs to draw those doubles. It's about perimeter ball movement and spacing. Russell is a very good shooter (huge LA need), a good playmaker it seems (LA needs younger guards). You don't need a great PG to win it all, but all the playoff teams have really solid guards.

DPG21920
05-19-2015, 09:34 PM
It will be much easier to get a big man in FA it seems than a legit guard

midnightpulp
05-19-2015, 09:35 PM
Fuck the draft, Deep... I'm not talking about drafting. You don't need a great PG to win.You need wings... and you need bigs that can pick and pop. The game has changed since we last won it by dominating the paint.

Luva

100%duncan
05-19-2015, 09:36 PM
Luva

DPG21920
05-19-2015, 09:36 PM
Who do you think LA could target for their pick in a trade? I think the days of LA doing stuff like that (with Free Agents turning them down) are over. I think they keep the pick. They have to adapt.

Buddy Mignon
05-19-2015, 09:38 PM
Exactly, so you don't need bigs to draw those doubles. It's about permiter ball movement and spacing. Russell is a very good shooter (huge LA need), a good playmaker it seems (LA needs younger guards). You don't need a great PG to win it all, but all the playoff teams have really solid guards.

Since we're all pipe dreaming... I make a push for La Marcus... let Kobe retire and go all in for Durant next year. I don't give a fuck about being a playoff team. I don't relate to you guys at all. If I'm not a contender then its a waste of time.

DPG21920
05-19-2015, 09:40 PM
I agree - LA is going to suck next year even if they land LA. They aren't a playoff team. They need one more solid draft pick assuming they don't mess this one up.

Buddy Mignon
05-19-2015, 09:41 PM
Who do you think LA could target for their pick in a trade? I think the days of LA doing stuff like that (with Free Agents turning them down) are over. I think they keep the pick. They have to adapt.

Its too early. The dust has to settle and the summer needs to be long. I know for a fact that there are other GM's that covet those two stiffs coming out this year. We have to see who's desperate.

LakerHater
05-19-2015, 09:43 PM
Accordin to Earvin Johnson, fLakers are in rebuildin mode

DPG21920
05-19-2015, 09:44 PM
What about Ty Lawson + Denver's 7th pick for the 2nd pick.

Buddy Mignon
05-19-2015, 09:47 PM
What about Ty Lawson + Denver's 7th pick for the 2nd pick.

Ty doesn't impress me. I'd just grab the kid from Ohio who is a much better passer. With the salary cap increasing and the big names becoming FA's there will be some major wheeling and dealing. This is where you show some savvy.

Buddy Mignon
05-19-2015, 09:48 PM
Accordin to Earvin Johnson, fLakers are in rebuildin mode

Magic feels sorry for us.

Koolaid_Man
05-19-2015, 09:48 PM
Since we're all pipe dreaming... I make a push for La Marcus... let Kobe retire and go all in for Durant next year. I don't give a fuck about being a playoff team. I don't relate to you guys at all. If I'm not a contender then its a waste of time.

Kobe is not retiring...he done already said so....I gotta ride with my nigga till the end....I couldn't talk all this shit without him....he has carte blanch

Koolaid_Man
05-19-2015, 09:50 PM
Picking 1 is nice but we save $500k in cap room picking at 2. That's an additional $3 million in a 4-year deal.

Koolaid_Man
05-19-2015, 09:54 PM
I have serious concerns about Dangelo Russell's athleticism at the NBA level. He had trouble in college against athletic defenders. I see Russell's lack of athleticism more of a concern than Okafor's defensive short comings. Will be interesting to see how their workouts go and how Mitch/Jim perceive them.

Franklin
05-19-2015, 10:01 PM
Kobe ain't got no time for rebuilding imho. The Lakers are Kobe's team and they ain't nothing without him, so they gotta do their best to acquire some instant power and enable Kobe to make another championship run before retiring, tbh.

DPG21920
05-19-2015, 10:08 PM
I'm most interested to see how FA goes for LA. This is uncharted territory with their franchise being a joke at the moment and FA's turning down more money to play elsewhere. Will that trend continue? Will they land the biggest stars since they have the most money?

If they come away with someone like Rondo or Greg Monroe, will that be the final nail in the coffin?

DPG21920
05-19-2015, 10:08 PM
Picking 1 is nice but we save $500k in cap room picking at 2. That's an additional $3 million in a 4-year deal.

Wow - never thought I would see the day when LA was counting pennies.

Buddy Mignon
05-19-2015, 10:10 PM
Kobe is not retiring...he done already said so....I gotta ride with my nigga till the end....I couldn't talk all this shit without him....he has carte blanch

Jeanie Buss: 2015-16 Lakers Season Will Be ‘Celebration’ Of Kobe Bryant
We have nothing else to offer him after this season.

Koolaid_Man
05-19-2015, 10:38 PM
Jeanie Buss: 2015-16 Lakers Season Will Be ‘Celebration’ Of Kobe Bryant

We have nothing else to offer him after this season.

Kobe's still a very good player...as long as he's at the 10 mill a yr range I have no qualms at all about keeping him giving what he can bring to the table..granted he stays healthy...sure he had a bad run of the injury bad luck but it happens....the Cap is going up next year and it should be no sweat off our backs to keep him. At the wing position it should be his until someone can prove they can take it or he decides to walk away...that is the spirit with which he's always played...if you're good enough to take his spot then prove it...in all honesty that's the only way these young guys are going to learn to play with fire while playing in LA...Kobe has always said this is Hollywood but that's not how we play and that has to be taught.....having Kobe on the team and leading and playing well is our only option to develop these guys....and if we're going to trade the young players then you'd certainly want to keep Kobe to play with whatever vets you bring in... Boston did it effectively and so did Miami in a sense....

Until I see Kobe completely faltering out there I'm still on board...the injuries I can live with as long as it's no more career or major injuries...the last injury he could have played with...he was just helping us tank....Kobe still poses a match up problem for the opposing 2 guards in the league....as long as we're no longer playing ISO ball then we need him....

spurraider21
05-19-2015, 10:39 PM
as far as basketball goes, kobe basically has retired... he's played 41 out of 164 games in the last 2 years and hasn't made a playoff appearance since 2012 :lol

but he keeps gettin them checks and holding the team back as a result

midnightpulp
05-19-2015, 10:42 PM
Kobe's still a very good player...as long as he's at the 10 mill a yr range I have no qualms at all about keeping him giving what he can bring to the table..granted he stays healthy...sure he had a bad run of the injury bad luck but it happens....the Cap is going up next year and it should be no sweat off our backs to keep him. At the wing position it should be his until someone can prove they can take it or he decides to walk away...that is the spirit with which he's always played...if you're good enough to take his spot then prove it...in all honesty that's the only way these young guys are going to learn to play with fire while playing in LA...Kobe has always said this is Hollywood but that's not how we play and that has to be taught.....having Kobe on the team and leading and playing well is our only option to develop these guys....and if we're going to trade the young players then you'd certainly want to keep Kobe to play with whatever vets you bring in... Boston did it effectively and so did Miami in a sense....

Until I see Kobe completely faltering out there I'm still on board...the injuries I can live with as long as it's no more career or major injuries...the last injury he could have played with...he was just helping us tank....Kobe still poses a match up problem for the opposing 2 guards in the league....as long as we're no longer playing ISO ball then we need him....

He's faltering. The Lakers were like 20 points better when he was on the bench. He can't play defense anymore.

He ain't getting 6. Gonna finish his career in the lottery.

Thread
05-19-2015, 10:42 PM
as far as basketball goes, kobe basically has retired... he's played 41 out of 164 games in the last 2 years and hasn't made a playoff appearance since 2012 :lol

but he keeps gettin them checks and holding the team back as a result

Perhaps, but, he ain't given 1 back like your Duncan has.

Buddy Mignon
05-19-2015, 10:43 PM

Kool... you can't give someone a going away present then expect them to stick around. Its a new era... and father time is forcing Kobe out of the game.

midnightpulp
05-19-2015, 10:43 PM
Perhaps, but, he ain't given 1 back like your Duncan has.

Nope. You was favored to sweep. To sweep! And then Prince befuddled Kobe and that was it.

Thread
05-19-2015, 10:44 PM
Nope. You was favored to sweep. To sweep! And then Prince befuddled Kobe and that was it.

But, yours was in the case, Midst. In there, snug as a bug. They was selling your shit. Then? Then the roof caved in and Cubby come a runnin'.

Buddy Mignon
05-19-2015, 10:45 PM
I would much rather see Kobe go to a contending team and chase 6 than to see LA sacrifice our future trying to surround talent around him.

midnightpulp
05-19-2015, 10:46 PM
But, yours was in the case, Midst. In there, snug as a bug. They was selling your shit. Then? Then the roof caved in and Cubby come a runnin'.

You should know better as a Cleveland Browns/Indians fan that nothing is EVER in the case until the clock reads 0:00 or the last out is recorded.

I get that this is a shtick, but you've been watching sports long enough to know that anything can happen in those last moments.

Thread
05-19-2015, 10:46 PM
I would much rather see Kobe go to a contending team and chase 6 than to see LA sacrifice our future trying to surround talent around him.

I don't think he wants that, Luva. He's home. This is it.

Thread
05-19-2015, 10:47 PM
You should know better as a Cleveland Browns/Indians fan that nothing is EVER in the case until the clock reads 0:00 or the last out is recorded.

I get that this is a shtick, but you've been watching sports long enough to know that anything can happen in those last moments.

Midst, angel pie, they were selling your wampum. It's over when they do that. Over over.

Koolaid_Man
05-19-2015, 10:48 PM
Kool... you can't give someone a going away present then expect them to stick around. Its a new era... and father time is forcing Kobe out of the game.

I agree but if he's playing well and feeling good...he will stay and Jeannie will LOVE him for it...don't forget how much she's infatuated over that nigga..all of her passwords to everything she owns has a form of Kobe's name in it...her own words....dude musta been secretly dicker her down... but seriously he stays if nothing more than the attraction that brings high rollers to games paying for those expensive seats...It's business...everyone will pay to see him chase 6.

spurraider21
05-19-2015, 10:50 PM
nope. he's all yours.

and i don't think this is his last contract, either

Buddy Mignon
05-19-2015, 10:51 PM
I agree but if he's playing well and feeling good...he will stay and Jeannie will LOVE him for it...don't forget how much she's infatuated over that nigga..all of her passwords to everything she owns has a form of Kobe's name in it...her own words....dude musta been secretly dicker her down... but seriously he stays if nothing more than the attraction that brings high rollers to games paying for those expensive seats...It's business...everyone will pay to see him chase 6.

Yall make me feel like I'm in the twilight zone...:lol If I see another 5-25 shooting night I'm going to slap myself.

Thread
05-19-2015, 10:52 PM
Yall make me feel like I'm in the twilight zone...:lol If I see another 5-25 shooting night I'm going to slap myself.

LMAO!!!

Buddy Mignon
05-19-2015, 10:53 PM
nope. he's all yours.

and i don't think this is his last contract, either

He couldn't get another dime out of me. I put winning over loyalty any day of the week.

Koolaid_Man
05-19-2015, 10:54 PM

I think he gets it....he knows he needs to improve....but sometimes the worship from other humans can take it's toll on you Luva....I know you see how these cucks on this site worship me...:lol sometimes I'm off my game as well :lol

TDMVPDPOY
05-19-2015, 10:56 PM
i think the spurs can steal that 4th pick from the knicks if they are still interested in enrique, spurs throw in a combo of splitter/green or belli to keep the italians in NY happy

knicks send 4th pick and that baller galloway

Buddy Mignon
05-19-2015, 10:56 PM
I think he gets it....he knows he needs to improve....but sometimes the worship from other humans can take it's toll on you Luva....I know you see how these cucks on this site worship me...:lol sometimes I'm off my game as well :lol

No Kool... I don't want him to get it. I liked who Kobe was as long as it was successful. He struck his template in Utah... no need conforming now. Kobe emptied the chamber... I'm satisfied how it ended.

Buddy Mignon
05-19-2015, 10:58 PM
i think the spurs can steal that 4th pick from the knicks if they are still interested in enrique, spurs throw in a combo of splitter/green or belli to keep the italians in NY happy

knicks send 4th pick and that baller galloway

You could have the 2nd for Green and Parker.

midnightpulp
05-19-2015, 10:58 PM
Midst, angel pie, they were selling your wampum. It's over when they do that. Over over.

Nope. Is the game over when there's 28 seconds left?

You've no room anyway, since your Jose Mesa and Cleveland Indians gave one back. They had Costas in your lockerroom, there in front of the champagne cart and plastic drapes, ready to interview the team that broke the Cleveland drought.

And you're gonna suffer that. You don't get to forsake, gd it.

Thread
05-19-2015, 10:59 PM
Nope. Is the game over when there's 28 seconds left?

No, it's over when they're selling your NBA Title gear.

Koolaid_Man
05-19-2015, 11:00 PM
He couldn't get another dime out of me. I put winning over loyalty any day of the week.

it's not about loyalty though..it's business keeping him is really a smart business move...people complain about the 2 yr 48 mill deal....but honestly all he did by accepting that money was save us from Dwight and Melo....they say hindsight is 20/20 but seriously he saved us....there's was nothing else going on by way of signings or free agents in LA during these last couple yrs anyway while he's been hurt...if anything it's given us the ability to be in the position we're in now...sure the Spurs may have looked good but all they did while Kobe has been hurt is tie him in rings....they tied him meaning they had to catch up to him...the way I see it we're in a even greater position because they're on the decline and people have their number now....while we have a nice solid core of young studs with Kobe still on the team.... don't let the past 2 seasons be the barometer of how you're judging the situation just because he was getting mega bucks while being hurt.... remember before achilles he was playing PG and averaging almost dam near a triple double so he can certainly adjust his game if he needs to....

walk with me bro...I'll persuade you

midnightpulp
05-19-2015, 11:00 PM
No, it's over when they're selling your NBA Title gear.

Clock wasn't zero.

Anyhow, it's over when Costas is babysitting the champagne cart.

Jose Mesa

^^^You're suffering that, gd it!

Thread
05-19-2015, 11:01 PM
Anyhow, it's over when Costas is babysitting the champagne cart.

LMAO!!!

Buddy Mignon
05-19-2015, 11:04 PM
it's not about loyalty though..it's business keeping him is really a smart business move...people complain about the 2 yr 48 mill deal....but honestly all he did by accepting that money was save us from Dwight and Melo....they say hindsight is 20/20 but seriously he saved us....there's was nothing else going on by way of signings or free agents in LA during these last couple yrs anyway while he's been hurt...if anything it's given us the ability to be in the position we're in now...sure the Spurs may have looked good but all they did while Kobe has been hurt is tie him in rings....they tied him meaning they had to catch up to him...the way I see it we're in a even greater position because they're on the decline and people have their number now....while we have a nice solid core of young studs with Kobe still on the team.... don't let the past 2 seasons be the barometer of how you're judging the situation just because he was getting mega bucks while being hurt.... remember before achilles he was playing PG and averaging almost dam near a triple double so he can certainly adjust his game if he needs to....

No my friend... I'm not cut from that cloth. Thread will tell you... I signed the divorce papers after the Mavs debacle. Shit doesn't have to hit the fan for me to walk. I once told a girl on a first date... "you can't afford to have a bad day with me."

midnightpulp
05-19-2015, 11:05 PM
LMAO!!!

One of the damndest things I ever saw, Cub. 40 years of suffering about to be over for your hometown. And then...

Gone.

And you never suffered it, gd it, since you forsaked your Indians for silly reasons.

Koolaid_Man
05-19-2015, 11:06 PM
No my friend... I'm not cut from that cloth. Thread will tell you... I signed the divorce papers after the Mavs debacle. Shit doesn't have to hit the fan for me to walk. I once told a girl on a first date... "you can't afford to have a bad day with me."

I gotcha..your a PIMP....but Imma roll with Bean until he tells me he can or no longer wants to lace em up...just like I rode out with Fisher....them my boys....it's gonna work out

Thread
05-19-2015, 11:11 PM
One of the damndest things I ever saw, Cub. 40 years of suffering about to be over for your hometown. And then...

Gone.

And you never suffered it, gd it, since you forsaked your Indians for silly reasons.

And I won't partake of the crescendo should the Cavs ring. I'm not even tempted. I cast my lot with the Lakers and I'll die in their service.

TDMVPDPOY
05-19-2015, 11:19 PM
seriously lakerfans still think kirby can still ball them another ring?

the only thing he does now is chuck...

Thread
05-20-2015, 06:55 AM
seriously lakerfans still think kirby can still ball them another ring?

the only thing he does now is chuck...

...the art rode you right into the shitter.

DMC
05-20-2015, 08:01 AM
Which meant you cannot support yourself, much less her.

RsxPiimp
05-20-2015, 08:50 AM

loyalty don't win championships doe

RsxPiimp
05-20-2015, 08:55 AM
im a bit torn right now if the lakers decide to keep the pick, if towns is available id take him at 2, no doubt. but if its russell and okafor? don't know, I've always said since last year okafor looks like a bust waiting to happen. he has an eddy curry type of work ethic from early reports. i think russell can come in and translate his game to the pros better. shiiet

LkrFan
05-20-2015, 09:50 AM
I want Boogie Cousins. Trade that pick.

DMC
05-20-2015, 10:19 AM
Welcome to Cleveland circa 2011. It doesn't matter who you draft, you're a rebuilding team and you have a shitty coach and a cancer eating up most of your salary cap space.

Killakobe81
05-20-2015, 05:37 PM
I agree - LA is going to suck next year even if they land LA. They aren't a playoff team. They need one more solid draft pick assuming they don't mess this one up.

We won't suck we just won't be good either I expect mediocre ...

Killakobe81
05-20-2015, 05:40 PM
im a bit torn right now if the lakers decide to keep the pick, if towns is available id take him at 2, no doubt. but if its russell and okafor? don't know, I've always said since last year okafor looks like a bust waiting to happen. he has an eddy curry type of work ethic from early reports. i think russell can come in and translate his game to the pros better. shiiet

Not saying he is legit but dude has lost a great deal of weight prepping for draft ...

DPG21920
05-20-2015, 05:44 PM
We won't suck we just won't be good either I expect mediocre ...

I guess we have to define suck. I say 30 wins or less and you suck. 31-40 mediocre. 40-49 really solid. 50+ great.

DPG21920
05-20-2015, 05:45 PM
Not saying he is legit but dude has lost a great deal of weight prepping for draft ...

Well, if you can't cut out the wings when it means millions of extra dollars then you know there is a serious problem.

Killakobe81
05-20-2015, 05:50 PM
I want Boogie Cousins. Trade that pick.

I have to admit Boogie is tantalizing butmethinks his numbers have some "emptiness" to them. Besides I think he can opt out of his deal in two years.

Lakers need to be patient. Kobe is done. Trying to get him ring 6 is futile. Focus should be on tying (and surpassing) the Celts ...that is all that matters. Okafor/Towns/Russell can be a piece. None I think can lead us there. The job is to build a team to entice a star to bring us home ...

I also dont think Durant/Russ/Cousins is the answer ...Advavis should be the target ...until he signs an extension you structure all deals for his Free agency I may also consider Blake if the clips keep flaming out ...I dont trust anyone else ...maybe steph but he aint coming ...

Killakobe81
05-20-2015, 05:52 PM
I guess we have to define suck. I say 30 wins or less and you suck. 31-40 mediocre. 40-49 really solid. 50+ great.

I think Lakers can can win 35-40 games next year if they sign the right players to support the draft picks. They won 21 with the worst roster in LAkers history they are adding to two top 6 picks and likely a FA to that team ...

Koolaid_Man
05-20-2015, 05:53 PM
I have to admit Boogie is tantalizing butmethinks his numbers have some "emptiness" to them. Besides I think he can opt out of his deal in two years.

Lakers need to be patient. Kobe is done. Trying to get him ring 6 is futile. Focus should be on tying (and surpassing) the Celts ...that is all that matters. Okafor/Towns/Russell can be a piece. None I think can lead us there. The job is to build a team to entice a star to bring us home ...

I also dont think Durant/Russ/Cousins is the answer ...Advavis should be the target ...until he signs an extension you structure all deals for his Free agency I may also consider Blake if the clips keep flaming out ...I dont trust anyone else ...maybe steph but he aint coming ...

Till the wheels come off for me..... CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread
05-20-2015, 06:05 PM

They're not about to let Boogie go. You're torturing yourselves.

Killakobe81
05-20-2015, 08:49 PM

That's fine ... forces the Lakers to not go the get rich quick route ....

RsxPiimp
05-20-2015, 08:59 PM
That's fine ... forces the Lakers to not go the get rich quick route ....

You like towns or fatkafor? what do you think of russ?

RsxPiimp
05-20-2015, 08:59 PM

yep.

Killakobe81
05-20-2015, 09:02 PM
You like towns or fatkafor? what do you think of russ?

Okafor lost weight and I do like Towns tbh ...
people here act as though Boogie or Aldridge are saviours neither has the stuff needed lead a team in to June.

If we have a chance at Adavis or Lebron I would trade the whole team to get one ... but these all-stars being paid like superstars? I dont want anything to do with them tbh ...

LkrFan
05-20-2015, 10:24 PM

Agreed. For the first time in a long time they have cap space and young talent. I'll be interested to see who they draft #2 and sign as FAs.

Two players I don't want: Rondo and Love.

Killakobe81
05-20-2015, 10:33 PM
Agreed. For the first time in a long time they have cap space and young talent. I'll be interested to see who they draft #2 and sign as FAs.

Two players I don't want: Rondo and Love.

THIIIIIISSSSS!!! x100!!!

DMC
05-20-2015, 11:38 PM

I see what you did there.