PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Lakersground believes either KD or Russ are for sure bets to go to LA

InRareForm
05-20-2015, 01:19 PM
http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=173454

:blah:blah:blah:nope:nope:nope

Robz4000
05-20-2015, 01:37 PM
Didn't you hear? They're going to get those two, Davis, Lebron, and Kirby will magically revert ten years in age. Lakers are back baby !!!!!!!!!!!!!

InRareForm
05-20-2015, 01:43 PM
"that was the plan all along"

:lol

Clipper Nation
05-20-2015, 02:00 PM
Stopped reading at "Lakersground," tbh.

Thread
05-20-2015, 02:02 PM
Durant can go fly a kite, but, Westbrook can come ahead.

The Gemini Method
05-20-2015, 02:04 PM
Don't know what's worse Posters of LakersGround or fucks from other sites posting anything about LakersGround.

Dex
05-20-2015, 02:22 PM
It'll still be his team and he won't have to fight with another alpha male in Westbrook. He'll get to lead a young, but very talented group of guys and play with one of his idols for a year or two.

I want some of what he is smoking. :lmao

ambchang
05-20-2015, 02:31 PM
Sort of like how the guys upstairs think Aldridge is a lock to come to the Spurs.

Mitch
05-20-2015, 02:35 PM
Sort of like how the guys upstairs think Aldridge is a lock to come to the Spurs.

Do they still think Leonard doesn't want the max, Chang?

Dex
05-20-2015, 02:44 PM

Along with Aldridge and Green taking a pay cut, Manu and Tim playing for the vet min, Splitter getting his vagina surgically removed, and Parker getting traded for the Knicks 4th. :rolleyes It's all falling into place.

This board has attracted some real geniuses.

ambchang
05-20-2015, 02:53 PM

Of course! It's not that they want Leonard not signing for the max, they demand it or Leonard is this ungrateful bastard.

JohnnyMax
05-20-2015, 02:55 PM
Am I the only one who hates Kobe and not the Lakers?

I have no problem with them becoming good again if Kobe is not on the roster.

Mitch
05-20-2015, 02:56 PM
Of course! It's not that they want Leonard not signing for the max, they demand it or Leonard is this ungrateful bastard.

Some believe he'll sign for less and stick with the Spurs for some odd reason.

Mitch
05-20-2015, 02:57 PM
Along with Aldridge and Green taking a pay cut, Manu and Tim playing for the vet min, Splitter getting his vagina surgically removed, and Parker getting traded for the Knicks 4th. :rolleyes It's all falling into place.

I'm sure some of those in the "Think Tank" believe everybody will play for peanuts and be content with winning a title.

JMarkJohns
05-20-2015, 03:07 PM
Westbrook to LA makes a ton of sense. He's from the area, had success at UCLA, and is a very camera-friendly star with a flamboyance the city would embrace.

And that's just off the court.

But I fully expect LA to blow their load on Rondo this offseason.

Chris
05-20-2015, 03:16 PM
Westbrook to LA makes a ton of sense. He's from the area, had success at UCLA, and is a very camera-friendly star with a flamboyance the city would embrace.

And that's just off the court.

But I fully expect LA to blow their load on Rondo this offseason.

Rondo's stock went to shit after Carlisle and Cubes threw him under the bus in the 1st round. Not saying he didn't earn it, but...

Spur-Addict
05-20-2015, 03:20 PM

I agitate the Parker supporters in jest, don't judge me :cry

Thread
05-20-2015, 03:31 PM
Am I the only one who hates Kobe and not the Lakers?

I have no problem with them becoming good again if Kobe is not on the roster.

Trust me, no,,,you're 1 of many such souls, Max. You grudged him at 3. He climbed over your grudge for 4 & 5. Now? You're on precipice of either a well deserved ass kicking, or, 8 victories away from such happiness it will almost quell your hatred for this man.