PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: Waaaaaaah, the officials suck

Caltex2
05-20-2015, 10:05 PM
Did anyone just see the goaltend call in the Hawks-Cavs game? No one caught it in real time and it took a bunch of slowed down replays for any rational minded person to see that it was correct. Goes to show for as many bad calls that are made that draw the ire of fans, the officials can get some right that aren't obvious to us. Goes to show they're human and shouldn't be as sharply criticized as if we could do any better.

Bynumite
05-20-2015, 10:07 PM
99% of Harden's calls are still flops though.

Caltex2
05-20-2015, 10:16 PM
True but like I said, every fanbases critiques of the officials after every game gets tiring. Those guys are human and short of nepotism in some cases, the best in the business. And even some who got there via nepotism still are very good and better than any of us.

Thread
05-20-2015, 10:17 PM
Little Cal, we don't play the officiating card here.

Only pussies & assholes do it.

Knock it off.

Buddy Mignon
05-20-2015, 10:24 PM
Did anyone just see the goaltend call in the Hawks-Cavs game? No one caught it in real time and it took a bunch of slowed down replays for any rational minded person to see that it was correct. Goes to show for as many bad calls that are made that draw the ire of fans, the officials can get some right that aren't obvious to us. Goes to show they're human and shouldn't be as sharply criticized as if we could do any better.

A lil nigga... you need to be upstairs with all these vanilla takes of yours.

Mitch
05-20-2015, 10:29 PM
Ironic a Rocket fan complains about goaltending.

Caltex2
05-21-2015, 08:49 AM
I wasn't complaining about it, I'm pointing out that they got it right and that officials can get calls right that no one else can see in real time just as much as the opposite.