PDA

View Full Version : Demonic dindu tortures and kills family

m>s
05-21-2015, 02:04 AM
Is it any surprise the dude is black? It's time America sat down and had a serious discussion about the black on white hate crime problem.

www.dailymail.co.uk%2Fnews%2Farticle-3090435%2FPolice-identify-man-suspected-killing-CEO-wife-son-DC-mansion-finding-DNA-pizza-crust.html

> He is accused of torturing Savvas Savopoulos, the 46-year-old head of American Iron Works, Inc., his wife Amy, 47, their 10-year-old son Philip and their housekeeper, Veralicia Figueroa, 57, before setting the $4.5million D.C. property alight last Thursday.

> FOX 5 reported that the suspects tortured at least three of the hostages - including 10-year-old go-karting fanatic, Philip.

> The station, quoting sources familiar with the scene, said the adults were tied to chairs while the little boy was found in bed. He had been burned beyond recognition and had lacerations to his body.

> Detectives do not know where Wint is and it is not clear whether he was connected to the family.

> The development comes after police discovered the killers ordered pizza from a local Domino's as they tortured the family inside their mansion.

m>s
05-21-2015, 11:36 PM
So none of you lefties want to talk about this? Black on white crime is getting fucking out of hand.

ChumpDumper
05-21-2015, 11:39 PM
I'd be happy to discuss it if you have statistics to prove it has been increasing over, say, the last 20 years. As it is, the trend for most violent crime has been down in that period.

m>s
05-21-2015, 11:57 PM
It may not be going up actually after all but it is and has always been way too high and it isn't going away nearly fast enough

FromWayDowntown
05-22-2015, 04:36 AM
This sort of thing is never done (and certainly not in even more horrific ways) by white dudes.

Except when it is, of course:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheshire,_Connecticut,_home_invasion_murders

m>s
05-22-2015, 09:12 AM
Never? Of course it happens, but not nearly at the same frequency. Just because this ever happens doesnt make it ok or comparable. I'm thinking you're the typical liberal who has never actually had to live among them yet somehow has an opinion.

no one ever felt unsafe walking through a white neighborhood, but you can't say the same vice versa

Blake
05-22-2015, 09:22 AM
no one ever felt unsafe walking through a white neighborhood, but you can't say the same vice versa

white neighborhoods have security patrols

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/3owuXtjVXoc/maxresdefault.jpg

Winehole23
05-22-2015, 09:32 AM
no one ever felt unsafe walking through a white neighborhoodnonwhites?

(ducks)

Blake
05-22-2015, 09:53 AM
nonwhites?

Nah, if non whites feel threatened they can call this number:

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1765012!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_635/ku-klux-klan.jpg

m>s
05-22-2015, 10:12 AM
The kkk has a couple thousand members nationwide out of 200 million plus whites. Again pointing to a rare instance where whitey is a big meanie doesn't make it comparable or equal. Waaaay more violent black thugs out there despite being a small demographic. It's really disproportionate. Like I've said before, 0 white on black rapes reported each year, while blacks rape tens of thousands of white women in America each year.

SupremeGuy
05-22-2015, 10:27 AM
This story is disgusting and anyone that has trouble admitting that has serious fucking problems.

It never fails. As soon as someone posts a story that doesn't follow the liberal agenda, the fag crew comes in and desperately tries to change the subject. Bunch of cowards, tbh. :lol

SupremeGuy
05-22-2015, 10:30 AM
nonwhites?

(ducks)I'm Hispanic and I have no idea what you're talking about?...

If what you're suggesting was true then why do non-whites desperately try to move into "White" neighborhoods the second they've made something of themselves?

I'd much rather live in "White" neighborhood than a "black" ghetto. That's the truth for every single person in this thread and they're lying if they don't admit it.

m>s
05-22-2015, 10:49 AM
Whoa dude just went fucking ham on the cuck crew!! What are the libcucks gonna do when the Hispanics unite with us to remove leftism once and for all?

Blake
05-22-2015, 11:23 AM
This story is disgusting and anyone that has trouble admitting that has serious fucking problems.

It never fails. As soon as someone posts a story that doesn't follow the liberal agenda, the fag crew comes in and desperately tries to change the subject. Bunch of cowards, tbh. :lol

Nobody said it wasn't. What exactly do you think the subject is

Blake
05-22-2015, 11:25 AM
So none of you lefties want to talk about this? Black on white crime is getting fucking out of hand.

K lay out your proposal, nazi

Blake
05-22-2015, 11:27 AM
I'm Hispanic and I have no idea what you're talking about?...

If what you're suggesting was true then why do non-whites desperately try to move into "White" neighborhoods the second they've made something of themselves?

I'd much rather live in "White" neighborhood than a "black" ghetto. That's the truth for every single person in this thread and they're lying if they don't admit it.

Would you rather live in a white neighborhood over a hispanic ghetto?

What about a predominantly white ghetto over a nice predominantly black neighborhood? Or do you guys believe white ghettos and affluent black neighborhoods are the stuff of mythology

FromWayDowntown
05-22-2015, 11:39 AM
Never? Of course it happens, but not nearly at the same frequency. Just because this ever happens doesnt make it ok or comparable. I'm thinking you're the typical liberal who has never actually had to live among them yet somehow has an opinion.

At some risk of being goaded by your trolling, I'd offer that I spent two years living basically in Harlem. I used to walk to and from my residence to a post office that was doors away from the Apollo Theater. Never worried about my safety.

FromWayDowntown
05-22-2015, 11:43 AM

The story is disgusting without regard to the race of the victims or the perpetrators.

The story out of Connecticut from a few years ago is almost an exact duplicate of this one, except in Connecticut the two white perps repeatedly raped the women in the home on top of everything else. So, in a real way, their crimes were even more disgusting than this one.

Both stories are disgusting and in each case, the perps have been apprehended and will hopefully be brought to justice. The Connecticut murders were each sentenced to death. This DC guy will likely spend the rest of his life rotting in a jail cell.

What matters isn't that the DC perp was black or that the Connecticut perps were white (or that the victims in each case were white). What matters is that disgusting people do disgusting things. Short of some sort of Precrime regime, I'm not sure how you stop disgusting people of any race from doing disgusting things.

I am sure that pretending that this is somehow exclusively the province (or even mostly the province) of blacks doesn't solve the problem.

SupremeGuy
05-22-2015, 11:59 AM
Would you rather live in a white neighborhood over a hispanic ghetto?

What about a predominantly white ghetto over a nice predominantly black neighborhood? Or do you guys believe white ghettos and affluent black neighborhoods are the stuff of mythologyWhite neighborhood over Hispanic ghetto, tbh. :lol

I never said "White" ghettos and rich black neighborhoods don't exist, but it's more common to see "White" neighborhoods and black ghettos, which is why I brought them up. I never said anything about Asian neighborhoods, but they exist as well. Shocker? I know.

SupremeGuy
05-22-2015, 12:00 PM
The story is disgusting without regard to the race of the victims or the perpetrators.

The story out of Connecticut from a few years ago is almost an exact duplicate of this one, except in Connecticut the two white perps repeatedly raped the women in the home on top of everything else. So, in a real way, their crimes were even more disgusting than this one.

Both stories are disgusting and in each case, the perps have been apprehended and will hopefully be brought to justice. The Connecticut murders were each sentenced to death. This DC guy will likely spend the rest of his life rotting in a jail cell.

What matters isn't that the DC perp was black or that the Connecticut perps were white (or that the victims in each case were white). What matters is that disgusting people do disgusting things. Short of some sort of Precrime regime, I'm not sure how you stop disgusting people of any race from doing disgusting things.

I am sure that pretending that this is somehow exclusively the province (or even mostly the province) of blacks doesn't solve the problem.You literally got one sentence into your post before you proved my post right, tbh. :lol

Blake
05-22-2015, 12:04 PM
White neighborhood over Hispanic ghetto, tbh. :lol

I never said "White" ghettos and rich black neighborhoods don't exist, but it's more common to see "White" neighborhoods and black ghettos, which is why I brought them up. I never said anything about Asian neighborhoods, but they exist as well. Shocker? I know.

k, so would you rather live in a white ghetto or an affluent black neighborhood

ChumpDumper
05-22-2015, 12:23 PM

It never fails. As soon as someone posts a story that doesn't follow the liberal agenda, the fag crew comes in and desperately tries to change the subject. Bunch of cowards, tbh. :lolOK, this story is disgusting.

What more do you want to say about it? What more do you want others to say about it?

m>s
05-22-2015, 12:26 PM
OK, this story is disgusting.

What more do you want to say about it? What more do you want others to say about it?
I want you to stop being a Pussy along with the rest of the political left and get on board with handling our dindu problem.

SupremeGuy
05-22-2015, 12:44 PM
k, so would you rather live in a white ghetto or an affluent black neighborhoodThe one with less crime, tbh. If that happens to be the exception and not the rule, then so be it.

ChumpDumper
05-22-2015, 12:45 PM
I want you to stop being a Pussy along with the rest of the political left and get on board with handling our dindu problem.What are you doing about it?

Blizzardwizard
05-22-2015, 01:05 PM
m>s :lol

racism only goes one way :lol

fantasizes over a cucked failure of a leader :lol

You're late for your KKK rally, Grand Wizard.

Blake
05-22-2015, 01:06 PM
The one with less crime, tbh.

That's undoubtedly the truth for every single person in this thread, Ms included.

m>s
05-22-2015, 01:40 PM
^id never live amongst anything other than my own kind.

ChumpDumper
05-22-2015, 01:41 PM
What are you doing about it?

Blake
05-22-2015, 02:51 PM
^id never live amongst anything other than my own kind.

you live amongst Nazi lovers?

m>s
05-22-2015, 03:53 PM
you live amongst Nazi lovers?
I grew up in a German settlement in Argentina

Blake
05-22-2015, 04:02 PM
I grew up in a German settlement in Argentina

You really don't see where this is going? I don't care to drag it out tbh

ChumpDumper
05-22-2015, 04:04 PM
I grew up in a German settlement in ArgentinaI call bullshit.

m>s
05-22-2015, 04:15 PM
I call bullshit.
I call cuck, and kike, change your name to CK cuck king aka cuck kike whatever u want it to be

ChumpDumper
05-22-2015, 04:29 PM
I call cuck, and kike, change your name to CK cuck king aka cuck kike whatever u want it to beDon't get angry.

You grew up in metroplex suburbs.

m>s
05-22-2015, 05:06 PM
Don't get angry.

You grew up in metroplex suburbs.
You grew up in the northern cuck lands I saw where your family is from David. Makes sense you'd settle in Austin like all the other faggot out of state transplants.

ChumpDumper
05-22-2015, 05:07 PM
You grew up in the northern cuck lands I saw where your family is from David. Makes sense you'd settle in Austin like all the other faggot out of state transplants.Oh really?

Where is my family from again?