PDA

View Full Version : Rockets: Why is dwight so dumb?

K...
05-21-2015, 10:39 PM
uh, let me pass into the double team? lmao, i know harden is the alpha but its a one point deficit, drive that shit

Malik Hairston
05-21-2015, 10:44 PM
Wait..you want Dwight Howard to drive from the 3-point line? On the final possession? Hmm..alright..

sook
05-21-2015, 10:48 PM
tbh someone should have been setting the screen. We run that play a lot but didn't work this time.

Kool Bob Love
05-21-2015, 11:02 PM
uh, let me pass into the double team? lmao, i know harden is the alpha but its a one point deficit, drive that shit

Go back to lurking b.

MultiTroll
05-21-2015, 11:33 PM
tbh someone should have been setting the screen. We run that play a lot but didn't work this time.
This. After passing the ball back to Beardo, Dwight should have set a screen and Beardo should have gone around it.

But it should have never come down to that. By stopping his momentum and picking up the dribble, Beard killed the 4 on 3 advantage.

100%duncan
05-21-2015, 11:33 PM
Wait..you want Dwight Howard to drive from the 3-point line? On the final possession? Hmm..alright..

:lol

OP one of the dumbest here

Thread
05-21-2015, 11:37 PM
This. After passing the ball back to Beardo, Dwight should have set a screen and Beardo should have gone around it.

But it should have never come down to that. By stopping his momentum and picking up the dribble, Beard killed the 4 on 3 advantage.

He did not expect the double road block. It was a controlled, structured retreat by GS. Somebody taught them that entire protocol.

Budkin
05-21-2015, 11:38 PM
He just is, not his fault.

MultiTroll
05-21-2015, 11:48 PM
He did not expect the double road block. It was a controlled, structured retreat by GS. Somebody taught them that entire protocol.
That is not rocket scientist defense. Beard and Howards inablility to overcome that is super low bb iq.

Thread
05-21-2015, 11:50 PM
That is not rocket scientist defense. Beard and Howards inablility to overcome that is super low bb iq.

Well, not now, but, under the circumstances presented there it was damn impressive and flummoxed Harden.

MultiTroll
05-21-2015, 11:53 PM
Well, not now, but, under the circumstances presented there it was damn impressive and flummoxed Harden.
Noooo. He stopped himself.
Unusual in that he is usually so offensive minded to a fault. For him to brain fart there, wow.

pgardn
05-21-2015, 11:55 PM
All the Rockets went to the baseline after Harden got the ball back.

Fckn excellent spacing, let's all watch James.

sook
05-21-2015, 11:56 PM
All the Rockets went to the baseline after Harden got the ball back.

Fckn excellent spacing, let's all watch James.
/Mchale.

One of the reasons Curry is playing so much better is the spacing of the warriors....props to Kerr for that.

pgardn
05-21-2015, 11:57 PM
/Mchale.

One of the reasons Curry is playing so much better is the spacing of the warriors....props to Kerr for that.

Yep.

100%duncan
05-21-2015, 11:58 PM

He stopped only then he was trapped. He brought ill towards himself when he could have scored or had gotten fouled in the open court.

But still, Harden was phenomenal these past 2 games sucks that he choked his moment away.

Koolaid_Man
05-22-2015, 07:09 AM
One thing i noticed about Dwight he did it on at least 2 occassions..the Rockets are inbounding the ball...and James Harden and another guard along with Dwight are standing there..the inbounder immediately looks over to inbounds to one of his guards while dumb ass dwight standing there hands up as if to say throw me the ball....why is he even in the backcourt at this point...why isnt he on the other end getting ready to establish post position close by the paint area?

Kareem said it best...his problem is between his ears....:lol

-21-
05-22-2015, 11:13 AM
He shouldn't have had the ball anyway. Harden had an open look but he passed it. Harden should've taken that shot, even if it missed, there would be enough time for an onffensive rebound.

ducks
05-22-2015, 12:07 PM

he should have called time or their coach

Franklin
05-22-2015, 07:08 PM
The limited size of his head pretty much indicates his basketball IQ imho, when his athleticism is gone he's basically nothing but a role player. Lebron used to be the same in a way but son of a bitch developed a solid jumper and enhanced his play making skills, while DH did nothing except making babies with random bitches.