PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: If Lebron drags these bums to a title

Pages : [1] 2

skut_farkus
05-22-2015, 09:35 PM
It will be impressive enough just to make it to the finals, but if he somehow wins it this year it might be the most amazing thing I've ever seen tbh. Kobe and smush had a better supporting cast.

DPG21920
05-22-2015, 09:36 PM
Seriously. W/O Love and a healthy Kyrie, this roster is garbage. James Jones is having to contribute.

skut_farkus
05-22-2015, 09:38 PM
Yup, I think Melo had a better roster last year and couldn't even make the playoffs :lol

baseline bum
05-22-2015, 09:40 PM
A title would be impressive as hell. Beating Boston, Chicago, and Atlanta though, not so much.

DPG21920
05-22-2015, 09:41 PM
Ya, the competition has been awful (although, ATL is a very good team that just shrunk), but this roster is so bad it's mind numbing. Lebron is unreal.

100%duncan
A title would be impressive as hell. Beating Boston, Chicago, and Atlanta though, not so much.

baseline bum
Even with an injured Irving I think their roster is a lot better than the one he took to the Finals in 2007.

DPG21920
05-22-2015, 09:42 PM
Even with an injured Irving I think their roster is a lot better than the one he took to the Finals in 2007.

I don't know. But the fact he's taken both of those rosters to a finals is crazy :lol

Budkin
05-22-2015, 09:43 PM
No way this Cavs team beats the Dubs.

Buddy Mignon
05-22-2015, 09:44 PM
It will be impressive enough just to make it to the finals, but if he somehow wins it this year it might be the most amazing thing I've ever seen tbh. Kobe and smush had a better supporting cast.

The teams he's playing against are much worse. Its not like he's playing in the west. That 2/6 mark in the finals is going to look horrible.

baseline bum
05-22-2015, 09:44 PM
I don't know. But the fact he's taken both of those rosters to a finals is crazy :lol

Shit, I haven't really been watching this game. Just saw Kyrie isn't even playing. I was thinking of the team with 50% Kyrie like in Game 1.

skut_farkus
05-22-2015, 09:46 PM
Yea kyrie has been out :lol

Their lineup consists of deladova, shumpert, lebron, thompson, mozgov :wow

DPG21920
05-22-2015, 09:48 PM
The teams he's playing against are much worse. Its not like he's playing in the west. That 2/6 mark in the finals is going to look horrible.

Will it? I mean, Lebron has been is a few finals he had no business being in with how bad his team was. Then when he got to the finals, he played some amazing teams. Obviously, if you are in the finals you are good, but some of the teams were REALLY good.

Splits
05-22-2015, 09:51 PM
LeBron > Kirby PERIOD

Bynumite
05-22-2015, 09:52 PM
Keeps coming out of the east and losing in the Finals.

The only thing impressive about that is how the east has managed to stay consistently trash for so long.

Cavs are a 1st round exit in the west.

BatManu20
05-22-2015, 09:53 PM
JR Swish has played well and Tristan Thompson is single handedly out-rebounding teams right now, But..

No K-Love, banged up Kyrie... If he wins it all, it's one of the all-time great Title runs, tbh. And while I'm picking the dubs, I definitely wouldn't be surprised to see the Warriors shrink in the big moment with no experience and lose to the best player in the world, tbh.

HI-FI
05-22-2015, 10:03 PM
LeBron > Kirby PERIOD
Only faggots and sociopaths would disagree.

Bynumite
05-22-2015, 10:04 PM
Only faggots and sociopaths would disagree.

I disagree but i'm not a sociopath.

Malik Hairston
05-22-2015, 10:05 PM
If he beats a historically great Warriors team with this trash supporting cast, the GOAT debate is over, tbh..

Dad Killer's casts were so good that they were 1 game away from the ECFs without him:lol..

lefty
05-22-2015, 10:05 PM
If he beats a historically great Warriors team with this trash supporting cast, the GOAT debate is over, tbh..

Dad Killer's casts were so good that they were 1 game away from the ECFs without him:lol..
:lol

HI-FI
05-22-2015, 10:07 PM
I disagree but i'm not a sociopath.

Tuddy
05-22-2015, 10:07 PM
Seeds 1-7 would beat every team in the East. Don't underestimate the path to the finals.

Patrick Bateman
05-22-2015, 10:11 PM
Seriously. W/O Love and a healthy Kyrie, this roster is garbage. James Jones is having to contribute.

Not only that, they have a jackass coaching them that is clueless.

Malik Hairston
05-22-2015, 10:12 PM
Eastern Conference is probably a little better than last year, yet the Cavs were a bottom-feeder in 2014..the Heat couldn't even make the playoffs, this year, despite adding Whiteside, Dragic and Deng..

LeBron's impact is unheard of, tbh..

Phillip
05-22-2015, 10:14 PM
Seeds 1-7 would beat every team in the East. Don't underestimate the path to the finals.

lol no

Thread
05-22-2015, 10:15 PM
LeBron > Kirby PERIOD

Kobe: 5

LeBron: 2

Hell, he had 1 while you sold a bunch of wampum. Then you went back to 4 & he went to 2.

Malik Hairston
The Finals will be the same as last year, though..limited team vs. historically great team, Warriors win in 5, vanilla, cliche-using fans criticise LeBron for losing with a team that wouldn't have sniffed the Finals if you had replaced him with any other player in the league:lol..

djohn2oo8
Eastern Conference is probably a little better than last year, yet the Cavs were a bottom-feeder in 2014..the Heat couldn't even make the playoffs, this year, despite adding Whiteside, Dragic and Deng..

LeBron's impact is unheard of, tbh..
The Heat's playoff chances went away when Bosh went down. Don't act like that had anything to do with the conference being better

z0sa
05-22-2015, 10:16 PM
LeBron is definitely the #2 best post Jordan, followed by Shaq, then Kobe.

Malik Hairston
05-22-2015, 10:17 PM
The Heat's playoff chances went away when Bosh went down. Don't act like that had anything to do with the conference being better

Uhhh..a team that added Dragic, Whiteside and Deng to Wade couldn't make the playoffs vs. The below .500 Celtics and Nets? :lmao:lmao:lmao stop, man, so vanilla..

Dragic
Wade
Deng
Anybody
Whiteside

Or

Marcus Smart
Avery Bradley
Evan Turner
Brandon Bass
Tyler Zeller

:lmao

RsxPiimp
05-22-2015, 10:20 PM
Easy work for GS. Warriors in 6. After June, Were gonna talk about why Lebron is not on Jordan's level.

Clipper Nation
05-22-2015, 10:21 PM
Easy work for GS. Warriors in 6. After June, Were gonna talk about why Lebron is not on Jordan's level.

And Floyd was supposed to be "easy work" for Manny :lol

RsxPiimp
05-22-2015, 10:23 PM
And Floyd was supposed to be "easy work" for Manny :lol
Seriously tho, Cavs will be outmatched.

Malik Hairston
05-22-2015, 10:26 PM

Can't really see how the Cavs would win..LeBron played as well as he could in last year's Finals, offensively, yet the Heat still got destroyed..Cavs without Irving are worse than last year's Miami team, and the Warriors can get hot just as easily as last year's Spurs..

djohn2oo8
05-22-2015, 10:26 PM
Uhhh..a team that added Dragic, Whiteside and Deng to Wade couldn't make the playoffs vs. The below .500 Celtics and Nets? :lmao:lmao:lmao stop, man, so vanilla..

Dragic
Wade
Deng
Anybody
Whiteside

Or

Marcus Smart
Avery Bradley
Evan Turner
Brandon Bass
Tyler Zeller

Wade missed 20 games. Whiteside was nothing but a flash in the pan. And Tragic is overrated as fuck. You should stop :lol

ElNono
05-22-2015, 10:27 PM
This is why he realistically should be the League MVP every year, tbh

~O~
05-22-2015, 10:27 PM
LeBron is number 2 at the most and at the least.

Lets see.......is that going to be 5 straight finals appearances?

~O~
05-22-2015, 10:29 PM
and 6 finals appearances total. That's 6 eastern conference championships and 2 titles.

Thread
05-22-2015, 10:29 PM
and 6 finals appearances total. That's 6 eastern conference championships and 2 titles.

It'd a been 1 title if the Duncans were still hitched.

DPG21920
05-22-2015, 10:30 PM

Bosh was dealing with injuries (same as Wade) with Lebron there and that never stopped them from reaching the finals. They added Deng (whom so many consider an elite SF), Dragic (whom many consider a top 10 PG) and Whiteside (helps negate bosh some) and they couldn't even make the playoffs. In the East.

Lebron loses Varejao and replaces him with a middling player in Mozgov, adds JR Smith (whom many consider a below average chucker with a terrible IQ and driving record), Shump (whom many consider to be an overrated defender that can't shoot) and then loses Love in the first round and Kyrie has been hobbled and they are 2 games away from the finals.

Lebron's impact is undeniable.

Malik Hairston
05-22-2015, 10:30 PM
Wade missed 20 games. Whiteside was nothing but a flash in the pan. And Tragic is overrated as fuck. You should stop :lol

Wade missed more games last year..shit, Bosh even missed an entire series and a half in the fucking playoffs and LeBron still won:lol

Um, again, look at their competition..they didn't even have to be good to make the playoffs, all they had to do was be a below average team:lmao..

And wow, those are quite the excuses..Whiteside isn't a flash in the pan, no, and Dragic is a really solid PG, sorry..certainly better than Marcus Smart and Tyler Zeller:lol..

DPG21920
05-22-2015, 10:31 PM
lol no

With the exception of the Cavs, who wouldn't 1-7 in the West beat in the East?

100%duncan
05-22-2015, 10:31 PM
It'd a been 1 title if the Duncans were still hitched.
Man the only schtick you got going and still spursfan can easily say Duncan is the best post-Jordan and nary a person with atleast half a brain would disagree. :bobo

djohn2oo8
05-22-2015, 10:33 PM
Bosh was dealing with injuries (same as Wade) with Lebron there and that never stopped them from reaching the finals. They added Deng (whom so many consider an elite SF), Dragic (whom many consider a top 10 PG) and Whiteside (helps negate bosh some) and they couldn't even make the playoffs. In the East.

Lebron loses Varejao and replaces him with a middling player in Mozgov, adds JR Smith (whom many consider a below average chucker with a terrible IQ and driving record), Shump (whom many consider to be an overrated defender that can't shoot) and then loses Love in the first round and Kyrie has been hobbled and they are 2 games away from the finals.

Lebron's impact is undeniable.
Did Bosh have a serious injury that ended his season before? The Heat were in the playoff race before he went down. And :lol at Deng being considered elite. He played pretty terrible defense this year. (DRting = 109) Dragic only played in 26 games. And his defense was worse than Deng's. (110)

baseline bum
05-22-2015, 10:33 PM

They were the exact seed they finished as at the allstar break when Bosh shut it down for the season.

DPG21920
05-22-2015, 10:34 PM
Did Bosh have a serious injury that ended his season before? And :lol at Deng being considered elite. He played pretty terrible defense this year. (DRting = 109) Dragic only played in 26 games. And his defense was worse than Deng's. (110)

Your argument makes no sense. Just because those players like Dragic/Wade/Deng/Whiteside couldn't win without Lebron doesn't change the fact they are all widely considered very good players. That only proves Lebron's point more.

I remember people (Houston fans) begging for Dragic back, but now he sucks :lol?

DPG21920
05-22-2015, 10:36 PM
Also, do you know how many games Wade/Bosh missed over the years with Lebron?

So basically, the argument is the Whiteside/Dragic/Deng are now worse than Jr Smith/Shumpert/Mozgov :lol

Clipper Nation
05-22-2015, 10:36 PM

The haters were saying the exact same things about OKC a few years ago, then LeBron single-handedly whooped them so badly that Durant literally went crying to his mommy.

Darius McCrary
05-22-2015, 10:37 PM

Undoubtedly. However I think the East is weaker this year than it was in 2007. It shouldn't have been, but injuries made it so.

djohn2oo8
05-22-2015, 10:39 PM
Your argument makes no sense. Just because those players like Dragic/Wade/Deng/Whiteside couldn't win without Lebron doesn't change the fact they are all widely considered very good players. That only proves Lebron's point more.

I remember people (Houston fans) begging for Dragic back, but now he sucks :lol?

You think that lineup who.hadn't played much time together collectively was good enough to make the playoffs in the East?

JoeTait75
05-22-2015, 10:39 PM
Obviously they've been the dominant team in the NBA this year, but how can anyone call G-State "historically great" when they haven't won the title yet? Do they even have a guy on their roster that has played in the Finals?

DPG21920
05-22-2015, 10:40 PM
:lol Yes. The East had teams with losing records make the playoffs dude.

DPG21920
05-22-2015, 10:40 PM
Obviously they've been the dominant team in the NBA this year, but how can anyone call G-State "historically great" when they haven't won the title yet? Do they even have a guy on their roster that has played in the Finals?

Kerr.

DPG21920
05-22-2015, 10:41 PM
GS is going to destroy CLE's defense. CLE"s defense has been better than normal, but a lot of that is melting down from ATL. GS will shred an average defense.

JoeTait75
BTW, a Cavaliers-Warriors Finals with both teams at full strength would be a toss-up at least, imo, and the Cavaliers would have the best player on the floor.

Stevie Johnson
LMAO Cavaliers fan. We are going to send you and your bums packing when the time comes.

Darius McCrary
The Finals will be the same as last year, though..limited team vs. historically great team, Warriors win in 5, vanilla, cliche-using fans criticise LeBron for losing with a team that wouldn't have sniffed the Finals if you had replaced him with any other player in the league:lol..

You always expose yourself with agendas like a total idiot.
Last year's Heat team was legit. They just got punked by an amazingly better team. Doesn't make them limited, the Heat were steam rolling teams last year.
Additionally, the finals argument only works with the 2007 Cavs team and the 2015 Cavs teamPERIOD

Spurs da champs
05-22-2015, 10:42 PM
Have Jr Smith and Shumpert not been great for Bron these playoffs?

DPG21920
05-22-2015, 10:44 PM
You always expose yourself with agendas like a total idiot.
Last year's Heat team was legit. They just got punked by an amazingly better team. Doesn't make them limited, the Heat were steam rolling teams last year.
Additionally, the finals argument only works with the 2007 Cavs team and the 2015 Cavs teamPERIOD

It was both. A lot of the players that Bron had dragged along for so long just didn't have any juice and weren't playing well outside of moments.

spursparker9
05-22-2015, 10:45 PM
Lebron going into the finals 5 straight times and playing in the 2012 olympics.

Why didn't he suffered the mental fatigue that the Spurs had when Spurs only had a WCF and 2 Finals appearance...

DPG21920
Have Jr Smith and Shumpert not been great for Bron these playoffs?

Great? No. Had some good moments? Yes. It's the Lebron effect. Don't confuse them winning and looking better than they ever have before with some quantum leap in their games. It's Lebron.

djohn2oo8
They were the exact seed they finished as at the allstar break when Bosh shut it down for the season.

They were 7th at the break.

Clipper Nation
05-22-2015, 10:46 PM
Lebron going into the finals 5 straight times and playing in the 2012 olympics.

Why didn't he suffered the mental fatigue that the Spurs had when Spurs only had a WCF and 2 Finals appearance...

LeBron's not fat, lazy, washed-up, or a choke artist like Porker, tbh.

Spurs da champs
05-22-2015, 10:47 PM
Great? No. Had some good moments? Yes. It's the Lebron effect. Don't confuse them winning and looking better than they ever have before with some quantum leap in their games. It's Lebron.
Thompson has also been fantastic for the Cavs.

Darius McCrary
05-22-2015, 10:48 PM
It was both. A lot of the players that Bron had dragged along for so long just didn't have any juice and weren't playing well outside of moments.

That argument is legit but it works both ways.

This Heat roster with a Wade who has sucked shit since 2007, a Chris Bosh who arguably was never even that good, and aging players....Could LeBron have actually even brought this year's 2015 Heat roster, as it was constructed to the finals? I don't think even he could have done that.

He moved to a better, fresher roster.
Yeah the Cavs are injured and falling apart, but so are other teams in the East. The cavs roster as it is, is far superior to the Heat.
LeBron is underrated for how shrewd he is. He jumped ship at the perfect time. Twice. Within the same teams. THAT is something I never seen. Truth.

Darius McCrary
05-22-2015, 10:49 PM
The argument will always come down to this

1) Could LeBron do this in the West? Answer clearly no

2) Has the East competition been even worse than it was when Shaq called it the Leastern Conference back in 2003? Yes it has.

Malik Hairston
05-22-2015, 10:49 PM
Thompson has also been fantastic for the Cavs.

Cavs have some good role players, Thompson and Smith have been great, Shumpert has been pretty good, etc, but when did the standards change for supporting casts? Is it just a LeBron thing?

Spurs da champs
05-22-2015, 10:50 PM
Defiantly the best Cleveland team Bron has been on and with arguably better role players than the Heat title teams.

Malik Hairston
05-22-2015, 10:51 PM

This Heat roster with a Wade who has sucked shit since 2007, a Chris Bosh who arguably was never even that good, and aging players....Could LeBron have actually even brought this year's 2015 Heat roster, as it was constructed to the finals? I don't think even he could have done that.

Yeah the Cavs are injured and falling apart, but so are other teams in the East. The cavs roster as it is, is far superior to the Heat.
LeBron is underrated for how shrewd he is. He jumped ship at the perfect time. Twice. Within the same teams. THAT is something I never seen. Truth.

This current Cavs roster without Love and Irving is far superior to last year's Heat roster?

DPG21920

If you mean no Love and hobbled Kyrie vs the Heat with no Bosh, but Dragic, Wade, Deng & Whiteside? I absolutely think Lebron takes the Heat to the finals. 100%

~O~
Knowing Kerr's mentality, I don't see Golden State shrinking at all. Kerr has been great for them. I see Kidd being similar or the Bucks as he progresses and the team progresses.

Golden's Offense in comparison to anyone team in the east is beyond reliable. They have a bench and they have major players at each position. I would say the least major player they have is Bogut but they mask it well. The Warriors should be able to put on a clinic.

Spurs da champs
Cavs have some good role players, Thompson and Smith have been great, Shumpert has been pretty good, etc, but when did the standards change for supporting casts? Is it just a LeBron thing?

It's a Bron thing, Mozgov is probably the best center LeBron has ever had too, lol.

Splits
Christ, the thought of Friend Killer and beard head ringing is nauseating.

DPG21920
05-22-2015, 10:52 PM
Defiantly the best Cleveland team Bron has been on and with arguably better role players than the Heat title teams.

Wowsa. JR Smith & Shumpert suck. Thompson literally only tries for offensive rebounds and can't shoot, hit a ft or play that good of defense. The role players on the Heat were very solid until the Heat cheaped out and they started breaking down.

DPG21920
05-22-2015, 10:53 PM

Pre-Lebron all the "good role players" sucked. There is a difference in playing well next to Lebron and being good.

djohn2oo8
05-22-2015, 10:53 PM
Wade missed more games last year..shit, Bosh even missed an entire series and a half in the fucking playoffs and LeBron still won:lol

Um, again, look at their competition..they didn't even have to be good to make the playoffs, all they had to do was be a below average team:lmao..

And wow, those are quite the excuses..Whiteside isn't a flash in the pan, no, and Dragic is a really solid PG, sorry..certainly better than Marcus Smart and Tyler Zeller:lol..

Without Bosh, Miami's PPG was close to being last. Boston was ranked 13th. What was Whiteside before he signed with Miami? Dragic can't play defense. Probably one of the worst PGs in regards to that.

Darius McCrary
05-22-2015, 10:54 PM
This current Cavs roster without Love and Irving is far superior to last year's Heat roster?
Nah man i said at the end of my post, it sucks that the Cavs are injured and falling apart but thats this year's playoffs

2015 Cavs as they are without lebron >> 2015 Heat without Lebron
(if we somehow ignore the title coattail riders that followed lebron to cleveland).

This year's heat team would blow no matter what, LeBron is just smart as shit about bball and calling a spade a spade

Malik Hairston
05-22-2015, 10:55 PM
Of course the Cavs have a good supporting cast if we're just speaking from a general standpoint..you cannot make the Finals with a bad supporting cast, regardless of how bad your conference is..however, in comparison to typical Finals teams, it's a supporting cast built well around LeBron, but clearly lacking in talent..

At least with teams like the 2001 Sixers you can argue that their defense was great, which negated Iverson's supporting cast on offense, but this Cavs team was the 20th ranked defense in the league, and even after the trades at the deadline, they were still just an average defense IIRC..

Clipper Nation
05-22-2015, 10:56 PM
The argument will always come down to this

1) Could LeBron do this in the West? Answer clearly no

A Western Conference franchise would be less likely to surround LeBron with scrubs like Anthony Parker, washed-up Ilgauskas, Mo Williams, Boobie "Finals MVP" Gibson, Ira Newble, Matthew Dellavedova, Friend Killer, and the corpses of Mike Miller and James Jones and call it a day, tbh.

DPG21920
05-22-2015, 10:57 PM
Nah man i said at the end of my post, it sucks that the Cavs are injured and falling apart but thats this year's playoffs

2015 Cavs as they are without lebron >> 2015 Heat without Lebron
(if we somehow ignore the title coattail riders that followed lebron to cleveland).

This year's heat team would blow no matter what, LeBron is just smart as shit about bball and calling a spade a spade

Both teams would suck/do suck without Lebron. Neither make the playoffs.

I refuse to believe you believe what you are saying if you really thought about it.

If I gave you a choice of players to choose for your team, you are really saying you would choose:

Tristan over Whiteside?
JR Smith over Deng?
Shumpert over Dragic?
Mozgov over Wade?

Pretty much no matter how you slice it, none of CLE's players (because Love is out and Kyrie is hobbled) in the top 5-6 would you take over the Heat's.

Darius McCrary
05-22-2015, 11:01 PM
Both teams would suck/do suck without Lebron. Neither make the playoffs.

I refuse to believe you believe what you are saying if you really thought about it.

If I gave you a choice of players to choose for your team, you are really saying you would choose:

Tristan over Whiteside?
JR Smith over Deng?
Shumpert over Dragic?
Mozgov over Wade?

Pretty much no matter how you slice it, none of CLE's players (because Love is out and Kyrie is hobbled) in the top 5-6 would you take over the Heat's.

I've always thought Thompson was good, in fact I was wondering WTF he wasn't playing more minutes until white bearded overrated player got hurt

JR Smith is streaky, a wild card. He's perfect next to a player next to Lebron over a fucking redundant player like Deng

Shumpert over Dragic, yes any time. He plays D

And I've been saying Wade is the most overrated Shooting Guard in the history of the modern NBA, lucky piece of shit who never had any game and his 2006 finals team was the weakest champion of all modern NBA history.

So yes. I'd take them all.
It's almost like the Cleveland Cavaliers were secretly constructing a team to complement LeBron perfectly, ready for him when his contract was up.

DPG21920
05-22-2015, 11:02 PM
K, I'm dead now :lol

Darius McCrary
05-22-2015, 11:02 PM
K, Whiteside > T Thompson :lol

Stevie Johnson
05-22-2015, 11:03 PM
LOL you guys would slurp the white jizz coming off Lebron's penis if the opportunity presented itself

FkLA
05-22-2015, 11:04 PM
He's already the 2nd greatest player of all-time. Might end up being the GOAT if he adds more hardware.

I wonder if he'll guard Curry like he guarded Rose during his MVP year? That'd be awesome to watch tbh.

Chillen
05-22-2015, 11:07 PM
LeBron is going to go nuts in the Finals, he will probably do whatever it takes to bring a championship to Cleveland. If people think it will be a cakewalk for the Warriors vs Cavs, think again. I personally think the Warriors will end up to win it but the Cavs can do it and make it tough. The Warriors don't have LeBron, so the Cavs can win it all. It's looking more and more like that will be the 2015 Finals, Cavs vs Warriors. Cleveland can win it all vs the Warriors, it just depends on LeBron and his supporting cast if they play well enough. The Warriors are the favorite, but the Cavs have a chance. Curry, Thompson, Green have no Finals experience, just their head coach Kerr.

DPG21920
05-22-2015, 11:09 PM
Honest question, if Lebron doesnt come back to CLE, but CLE still brings in Love to add to the non-playoff Cavs from last year & everything goes the same way (Anderson goes down, bring in Mozgov, trade Waiters for JR/Shump), do they make the playoffs?

They were really pretty crappy when Lebron missed that stretch.

Buddy Mignon
05-22-2015, 11:15 PM
Will it? I mean, Lebron has been is a few finals he had no business being in with how bad his team was. Then when he got to the finals, he played some amazing teams. Obviously, if you are in the finals you are good, but some of the teams were REALLY good.

I'm not questioning the talent of the teams he's faced in the finals. The fact is he's running through scrub teams. Also... you get no credit for your losses in any sport.

DPG21920
05-22-2015, 11:16 PM
I'm not questioning the talent of the teams he's faced in the finals. The fact is he's running through scrub teams. Also... you get no credit for your losses in any sport.

I'm not saying he should get credit. I'm saying he shouldn't be dinged.

Buddy Mignon
05-22-2015, 11:16 PM
He's already the 2nd greatest player of all-time. Might end up being the GOAT if he adds more hardware.

I wonder if he'll guard Curry like he guarded Rose during his MVP year? That'd be awesome to watch tbh.

Get the fuck out of here.

Chillen
05-22-2015, 11:17 PM
Honest question, if Lebron doesnt come back to CLE, but CLE still brings in Love to add to the non-playoff Cavs from last year & everything goes the same way (Anderson goes down, bring in Mozgov, trade Waiters for JR/Shump), do they make the playoffs?

Yeah the Cavs looked crappy really early in the season, but the trades for Mozgov, Shumpert, Smith and LeBron resting completely turned it around. I just think the team needed awhile to get the chemistry down pat.

FkLA
05-22-2015, 11:17 PM

You're arguing with idiots. Same people that think Kobe is more of a 'winner' than LBJ bc of ring count, when in reality it has everything to do with one having Shaq/LA and the other having Mo Williams/Cleveland early on. The only year he truly shrunk in was '11, if he gave Wade some decent help that year he'd have another ring. Every other year though he's been amazing--his teams not so much.

Buddy Mignon
05-22-2015, 11:18 PM
I'm not saying he should get credit. I'm saying he shouldn't be dinged.

Of course he should. Just as you guys ding Kobe of 2004 and 2008. Just as Jim is dinged for 2013... James will be remembered for his failures and his poor play in the finals.

DPG21920
05-22-2015, 11:19 PM
Yeah the Cavs looked crappy really early in the season, but the trades for Mozgov, Shumpert, Smith and LeBron resting completely turned it around. I just think the team needed awhile to get the chemistry down pat.

Ok, I guess another way of asking this is, do you think if you replace Lebron with any other player that the Cavs are in the ECF? If so how many players do you think you can replace Bron with?

My point is, players are either good or they aren't. Just because they are great with Lebron, doesn't mean they are great. If they go back to sucking without Lebron, then they aren't good - James is.

Chillen
05-22-2015, 11:20 PM

No way LeBron can guard Curry and still have any energy left, my guess is Irving, Delladova (whatever the f**k his name is) and Smith will be assigned to Curry if this Finals matchup happens.
LeBron isn't the 2nd GOAT, that's just your opinion.

DPG21920
05-22-2015, 11:20 PM
Of course he should. Just as you guys ding Kobe of 2004 and 2008. Just as Jim is dinged for 2013... James will be remembered for his failures and his poor play in the finals.

I ding Kobe for his game, not the finals losses.

FkLA
05-22-2015, 11:22 PM

Can you imagine LeBron shooting under 40% for a Finals and his team still winning it all? That's why a championship is a team accomplishment not an individual one. LeBron has played better in losing efforts than Kirby did in '10, he just didn't have great players alongside him to help him shoulder the load like Kirby did.

Chillen
05-22-2015, 11:23 PM
Ok, I guess another way of asking this is, do you think if you replace Lebron with any other player that the Cavs are in the ECF? If so how many players do you think you can replace Bron with?

My point is, players are either good or they aren't. Just because they are great with Lebron, doesn't mean they are great. If they go back to sucking without Lebron, then they aren't good - James is.

It's all the LeBron show in Cleveland, so yeah without him they'd probably miss the playoffs. Great players have a way in motivating their teammates. LeBron didn't have that in the 2007 Finals vs Spurs. He didn't have it in the 2011 Finals vs Dallas. It was after that he became a leader. He did learn in Miami how to lead a team and it's showing with this Cavs team. However the 2014 Spurs team last season was like lightning in a bottle, nothing was gonna stop it, not even LeBron James.

Buddy Mignon
05-22-2015, 11:24 PM
I ding Kobe for his game, not the finals losses.

Ok... Lebron is by far one of the worst finals performers there is. In his first 8 appearances he never even reached his scoring average in one game. James just recently lost in the finals to the exact same team that the Clippers bounced in the first round.

DPG21920
05-22-2015, 11:25 PM
Sure, I get that Chill, but I'm more discussing the level of talent Lebron has around him. This team sucks - especially with no Love and Kyrie and he's still destroying the team with the best record in the league on the road.

DPG21920
Ok... Lebron is by far one of the worst finals performers there is. In his first 8 appearances he never even reached his scoring average in one game. James just recently lost in the finals to the exact same team that the Clippers bounced in the first round.

This is just so dumb, but it's the weekend so I'ma let this go :lol

Buddy Mignon
Can you imagine LeBron shooting under 40% for a Finals and his team still winning it all? That's why a championship is a team accomplishment not an individual one. LeBron has played better in losing efforts than Kirby did in '10, he just didn't have great players alongside him to help him shoulder the load like Kirby did.

Hey man... no offense but I don't talk basketball with mexicans. If you wanna talk kick ball or hand ball then, ok.

FkLA
05-22-2015, 11:31 PM
Hey man... no offense but I don't talk basketball with mexicans. If you wanna talk kick ball or hand ball then, ok.

LeBron >>> Kirby

:sombrero:

Alex's foreskin
05-22-2015, 11:38 PM
LOL you guys would slurp the white jizz coming off Lebron's penis if the opportunity presented itself

LeBron stans

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CFE_6iOUEAEdvvS.jpg:large

Phillip
05-22-2015, 11:42 PM
With the exception of the Cavs, who wouldn't 1-7 in the West beat in the East?

Not sure anyone other than GS beats Cleveland. No way Dallas beats Atlanta. Healthy Chicago could give several of the west teams some trouble too.

Malik Hairston
05-22-2015, 11:56 PM
Not sure anyone other than GS beats Cleveland. No way Dallas beats Atlanta. Healthy Chicago could give several of the west teams some trouble too.

If healthy with Love and Irving at 100%, maybe, but this current Cavs team would get slaughtered by the Warriors, Spurs, Rockets, Clippers and even the Grizzlies IMO..

The West wasn't as good as it usually is, this year, with Portland and Dallas playing at 50%, though..

Malik Hairston
05-23-2015, 12:00 AM
I was going to mention that Lebron's coach doesn't even understand how to use timeouts in the NBA, but there probably isn't much of a difference between him and Phil Jackson, tbh:lol..

baseline bum
05-23-2015, 12:06 AM
They were 7th at the break.

Maybe so, then the stat I was thinking of was that they were 22-30, so on pace for 35 wins. They finished with 37. Either way that's the #10 seed.

Tuddy
05-23-2015, 12:08 AM
Except Dragic missed 56 games, Whiteside 34, Wade 20 & Deng 10.

DAF86
05-23-2015, 12:08 AM
Did Bosh have a serious injury that ended his season before? The Heat were in the playoff race before he went down. And :lol at Deng being considered elite. He played pretty terrible defense this year. (DRting = 109) Dragic only played in 26 games. And his defense was worse than Deng's. (110)

The fuck are you arguing? You know damn well that Heat team that didn't make the playoffs this season would be 2 games away from the finals had Lebron stayed on Miami.

SpurSwag
05-23-2015, 12:10 AM
Say what you want about the shitty east, but the Cavs have probably had the toughest route possible of teams in the East to have realistically face. Boston was the toughest team he could have seen at the 7 with the exception of Miami with Bosh healthy, but that obviously didn't pan out. The Bulls with D. Rose weren't a push over at all and were considered by many to be a legitimate title contender when clicking on all cylinders, but again they just seemed to somewhat fall apart. And this Hawks team was lauded as Spurs East and won 60 games, though they may not be living up to that expectation right now. I will be extremely impressed if they ring, but I really can't see them getting more than 2 against GSW

Malik Hairston
05-23-2015, 12:10 AM
Man, you guys realize this Heat team that had Dragic/Wade/Whiteside/Deng all playing was tied with the below .500 Celtics and Nets in the final 2 weeks weeks of the season, all their guys were healthy, and they still couldn't make the playoffs..you can cite earlier injuries all you want, but they were tied with those teams down the stretch and had all their guys, yet they still couldn't beat out those 2 terrible teams for a playoff spot in the weakest East since 2004..do you realize how pathetic that is?

DAF86
05-23-2015, 12:11 AM
I mean, Matthew Dellavedova, Jr Smith, Iman Shumpert, Tristan Thompson and Timofei Mozgov. Those are the guys that Lebron is taking to the NBA finals. :lol

Phillip
05-23-2015, 12:11 AM
If healthy with Love and Irving at 100%, maybe, but this current Cavs team would get slaughtered by the Warriors, Spurs, Rockets, Clippers and even the Grizzlies IMO..

The West wasn't as good as it usually is, this year, with Portland and Dallas playing at 50%, though..

Healthy Love and Irving at 100% means Cavs dominate anyone out of the West.

Without Love and Irving not 100%, they still have a legit shot to win it all. :lol Rockets or Clippers even being in the convo

Malik Hairston
05-23-2015, 12:12 AM
Say what you want about the shitty east, but the Cavs have probably had the toughest route possible of teams in the East to have realistically face. Boston was the toughest team he could have seen at the 7 with the exception of Miami with Bosh healthy, but that obviously didn't pan out. The Bulls with D. Rose weren't a push over at all and were considered by many to be a legitimate title contender when clicking on all cylinders, but again they just seemed to somewhat fall apart. And this Hawks team was lauded as Spurs East and won 60 games, though they may not be living up to that expectation right now. I will be extremely impressed if they ring, but I really can't see them getting more than 2 against GSW

Nah bro, I defend Lebron as much as anybody outside of a few people here, and I'll admit that their road has been extremely easy:lol..a bad Celtics team, an average Bulls team that was missing Gasol for 2 games, and the Hawks that are banged up and haven't looked like a great team since January..

Still impressive considering he's doing it without Love and Irving, but ya, path is easy..

Phillip
05-23-2015, 12:13 AM
Also, while I believe the West > East, I don't think the East is nearly as weak as people are making it out to be, and the West hasn't been nearly as strong as people are making it out to be.

djohn2oo8
05-23-2015, 12:13 AM
Man, you guys realize this Heat team that had Dragic/Wade/Whiteside/Deng all playing was tied with the below .500 Celtics and Nets in the final 2 weeks weeks of the season, all their guys were healthy, and they still couldn't make the playoffs..you can cite earlier injuries all you want, but they were tied with those teams down the stretch and had all their guys, yet they still couldn't beat out those 2 terrible teams for a playoff spot in the weakest East since 2004..do you realize how pathetic that is?

Says alot about the guys they added.

Malik Hairston
05-23-2015, 12:15 AM
Imagine Lebron's team being down by 20 to the Clippers in a must-win playoff game and completing a 20-point comeback on the road while he's on the bench for the entirety of the run:lol..would never happen..

djohn2oo8
The fuck are you arguing? You know damn well that Heat team that didn't make the playoffs this season would be 2 games away from the finals had Lebron stayed on Miami.

What legit competition in the East is there? Of course you can say that.

Phillip
It's all the LeBron show in Cleveland, so yeah without him they'd probably miss the playoffs. Great players have a way in motivating their teammates. LeBron didn't have that in the 2007 Finals vs Spurs. He didn't have it in the 2011 Finals vs Dallas. It was after that he became a leader. He did learn in Miami how to lead a team and it's showing with this Cavs team. However the 2014 Spurs team last season was like lightning in a bottle, nothing was gonna stop it, not even LeBron James.

hi faggot ashraf

djohn2oo8
05-23-2015, 12:17 AM
Imagine Lebron's team being down by 20 to the Clippers in a must-win playoff game and completing a 20-point comeback on the road while he's on the bench for the entirety of the run:lol..would never happen..

Imagine the East having actual competition.

Phillip
05-23-2015, 12:17 AM

to be fair, 999/1000 that wouldn't have happened for Houston either. That was literally a once-in-a-lifetime type of occurrence for those guys to pull that off.

Either that, or extreme choking to the point that even the Lakers this year could have pulled that comeback off.

One or the other.

djohn2oo8
05-23-2015, 12:18 AM
to be fair, 999/1000 that wouldn't have happened for Houston either. That was literally a once-in-a-lifetime type of occurrence for those guys to pull that off.

Either that, or extreme choking to the point that even the Lakers this year could have pulled that comeback off.

One or the other.

Yep.

Malik Hairston
05-23-2015, 12:19 AM

For all your complaints about Mchale, at least he knows how timeouts work in the NBA:lol..

djohn2oo8
05-23-2015, 12:21 AM
For all your complaints about Mchale, at least he knows how timeouts work in the NBA:lol..

You mean the same McHale who lets teams go on 23-0 runs without taking a timeout? Ok.

skut_farkus
05-23-2015, 12:28 AM
I am 100% dead serious when i say I think there is at least a 50% chance that lebron is a genetically modified human being and in turn, has no father.

I am dead serious. I believe lebron was grown in a test tube and then artificially implanted into gloria james and carried to term. no human being should possess his combination of size, strength and athleticism. AND to book it all out, he's very intelligent too. (besides the decision) remember how much poise he had just coming into the league at 18 years old? it's un-natural. how often have TV analysts described him as a "freak of nature" .....maybe it's truer than we know.

I am serious. we all know (and I swear I am not saying this to be insulting or mean) that lebron's mom was a crack whore (is drug addicted prostitute better?) it's just a fact, it happened. I am NOT saying this to be mean, in fact I am a heroin addict and know a few woman who have sold themselves for dope, it happens. they are not bad people.

and the government has a history of using prostitutes and impoverished people in "experiments." read about MK-ULTRA. it happened. the CIA used to have prostitutes slip LSD to johns and then the agents would watch what happened thru 2-way mirrors. the government helped start and continue the crack epidemic of the 80s.

I believe that lebron was a precursor experiment to create super soldiers. something where they were just like "well let's test it out on some poor people that no one will notice and see if we can get any results before we sink more billions into this."

it's not all that crazy. you don't think the government has interest in creating genetically modified super human soldiers? we know for a FACT it does. it's been documented. you don't think russia or china has interest in such a thing? you know they do. and anything russia or china is or would be doing we are doing. to do it first and do it better.

he's some kind of experiment that they just monitored from a distance and let keep growing. and i mean this was probably initially started with just a few people who believed it could be done and that's why it started small and covert using regular civilians. until they could show the results to the higher ups and say "look at this, you don't wanna fund this on a larger scale?"

and where else would such a person end up besides in a professional sports league?

I think there is probably some secret base(s) out there that are now filled with people like lebron, younger than him probably. if they couldn't see how well the experiment worked until he was about 16-18 years old (he was pretty much a full grown man at 16 and could have came off the bench for any NBA team if not started) than maybe there are a bunch of 9-15 year old super humans like lebron (not copies of him but given the same genetic boost that he was) eating chow in some secret barracks right now.....

until someone comes forth and the DNA test shows him to be his father (and a bunch have come forward and been shown not to be) than I will believe this is AT LEAST possible..

edit: something I'd like to add in case someone says "well if this is true why wouldn't lebron's mom come forward and admit it, just say I participated in a government experiment and lebron was the result." well she doesn't know. it's simple, she goes to a hotel with a john, he slips something in a drink and she gets knocked out-cold. they take her and do whatever they did. give her some amnesiacs or anesthesia (probably benzos too) so when she wakes up she's in a haze and doesn't remember anything. not even the john. she finds out she's pregnant later and just assumes she got knocked up by any random john. has lebron. shit even if she participated willingly, got paid, and knows everything, know one would believe her crazy ass.

Mikeanaro
05-23-2015, 12:31 AM
East :vomit:

Spurs9
05-23-2015, 12:32 AM
If Kyrie can rest the for remaining ECF he may be in good shape for the finals, depending on how series his injury is.

DAF86
05-23-2015, 12:33 AM
What legit competition in the East is there? Of course you can say that.

A 60 win team. It's not even about that. If you swap Harden for Lebron Cleveland wouldn't be 2 games away from the NBA finals, same with Curry, same with any other player in the NBA. Lebron's relevancy is amazing.

Lakers999
05-23-2015, 12:34 AM
LeBron > Kirby PERIOD

Splits = Shits PERIOD

djohn2oo8
05-23-2015, 12:35 AM
A 60 win team. It's not even about that. If you swap Harden for Lebron Cleveland wouldn't be 2 games away from the NBA finals, same with Curry, same with any other player in the NBA. Lebron's relevancy is amazing.

You literally in the same sentence say it's not about competition but then cite a 60 win team :lol

So just one team then? No not even that.

Spurs9
05-23-2015, 12:35 AM
Not to mention how terrible this team was last year. They go from literally one of the worst teams in the league to going to the finals shortly :lol Lebron makes everyone around him better.

Lakers999
05-23-2015, 12:36 AM
Lebron is the best player in the league today.... However he still has a way to go to be better than Kobe entire career

Malik Hairston
05-23-2015, 12:38 AM
Lebron is the best player in the league today.... However he still has a way to go to be better than Kobe entire career

Stevie Johnson
05-23-2015, 12:39 AM
LMAO he isn't even the fucking MVP. All hail Lord Curry bitch.

FkLA
05-23-2015, 12:39 AM
I am 100% dead serious when i say I think there is at least a 50% chance that lebron is a genetically modified human being and in turn, has no father.

I am dead serious. I believe lebron was grown in a test tube and then artificially implanted into gloria james and carried to term. no human being should possess his combination of size, strength and athleticism. AND to book it all out, he's very intelligent too. (besides the decision) remember how much poise he had just coming into the league at 18 years old? it's un-natural. how often have TV analysts described him as a "freak of nature" .....maybe it's truer than we know.

I am serious. we all know (and I swear I am not saying this to be insulting or mean) that lebron's mom was a crack whore (is drug addicted prostitute better?) it's just a fact, it happened. I am NOT saying this to be mean, in fact I am a heroin addict and know a few woman who have sold themselves for dope, it happens. they are not bad people.

and the government has a history of using prostitutes and impoverished people in "experiments." read about MK-ULTRA. it happened. the CIA used to have prostitutes slip LSD to johns and then the agents would watch what happened thru 2-way mirrors. the government helped start and continue the crack epidemic of the 80s.

I believe that lebron was a precursor experiment to create super soldiers. something where they were just like "well let's test it out on some poor people that no one will notice and see if we can get any results before we sink more billions into this."

it's not all that crazy. you don't think the government has interest in creating genetically modified super human soldiers? we know for a FACT it does. it's been documented. you don't think russia or china has interest in such a thing? you know they do. and anything russia or china is or would be doing we are doing. to do it first and do it better.

he's some kind of experiment that they just monitored from a distance and let keep growing. and i mean this was probably initially started with just a few people who believed it could be done and that's why it started small and covert using regular civilians. until they could show the results to the higher ups and say "look at this, you don't wanna fund this on a larger scale?"

and where else would such a person end up besides in a professional sports league?

I think there is probably some secret base(s) out there that are now filled with people like lebron, younger than him probably. if they couldn't see how well the experiment worked until he was about 16-18 years old (he was pretty much a full grown man at 16 and could have came off the bench for any NBA team if not started) than maybe there are a bunch of 9-15 year old super humans like lebron (not copies of him but given the same genetic boost that he was) eating chow in some secret barracks right now.....

until someone comes forth and the DNA test shows him to be his father (and a bunch have come forward and been shown not to be) than I will believe this is AT LEAST possible..

edit: something I'd like to add in case someone says "well if this is true why wouldn't lebron's mom come forward and admit it, just say I participated in a government experiment and lebron was the result." well she doesn't know. it's simple, she goes to a hotel with a john, he slips something in a drink and she gets knocked out-cold. they take her and do whatever they did. give her some amnesiacs or anesthesia (probably benzos too) so when she wakes up she's in a haze and doesn't remember anything. not even the john. she finds out she's pregnant later and just assumes she got knocked up by any random john. has lebron. shit even if she participated willingly, got paid, and knows everything, know one would believe her crazy ass.

http://replygif.net/i/1408.gif

FkLA
05-23-2015, 12:40 AM

*facepalm*

DAF86
05-23-2015, 12:41 AM
You literally in the same sentence say it's not about competition but then cite a 60 win team :lol

So just one team then? No not even that.

I'm telling you the East has a 60 wins team but I'm also telling you that it doesn't even matter. If Lebron had been on the Heat this season they would be the ones 2 games aways from the NBA finals and Cleveland would had been a lottery team. That's impressive no matter the level of the conference he is.

Malik Hairston
05-23-2015, 12:41 AM
Very excited to see what LeBron does vs. one of the greatest defenders of my lifetime(Draymond Green) with very good defenders in Iguodala and Thompson taking turns, as well..

djohn2oo8
05-23-2015, 12:43 AM
I'm telling you the East has a 60 wins team but I'm also telling you that it doesn't even matter. If Lebron had been on the Heat this season they would be the ones 2 games aways from the NBA finals and Cleveland would had been a lottery team. That's impressive no matter the level of the conference he is.

It matters when there isn't any competition.

Stevie Johnson
05-23-2015, 12:45 AM
Who the fuck cares about your opinion bitch. Get the fuck back in your hole.

Clipper Nation
05-23-2015, 12:46 AM

He came out the womb with a better career than Kirby, dumbfuck :lmao

Malik Hairston

Lakers999
*facepalm*

oh that's right I forgot im talking with irrational idiotic spurs fans who think tim Duncan is god to all players in the league

Stevie Johnson
Very excited to see what LeBron does vs. one of the greatest defenders of my lifetime(Draymond Green) with very good defenders in Iguodala and Thompson taking turns, as well..
Damn right son. It is scary to play us the way we are.

FkLA
05-23-2015, 12:47 AM
Why do people dislike LeBron anyways? He plays the right way, makes his teammates better, respects them, unselfish, isn't a psychopath, isn't a rapist, is a good family man. I don't get what there is to dislike other than people simply hating on greatness tbh.

DAF86
05-23-2015, 12:47 AM

No other player in the NBA would turn a lottery team into a finlas participant no matter how weak the competition. That's why it matters.

Malik Hairston
05-23-2015, 12:48 AM
Why do people dislike LeBron anyways? He plays the right way, makes his teammates better, respects them, unselfish, isn't a psychopath, isn't a rapist, is a good family man. I don't get what there is to dislike other than people simply hating on greatness tbh.

Its pretty obvious what people are insecure about with LeBron, tbh:lol

A certain man that dominated the expansion league and played a part in the murder of his own father..

djohn2oo8
05-23-2015, 12:49 AM

No wonder Pakis like Curry.

Lakers999
05-23-2015, 12:52 AM
Its pretty obvious what people are insecure about with LeBron, tbh:lol

its the same insecurity that some of these spurs fans have with kobe. at least as a laker fan I respect LeBron games and I think he is the greatest player in the league today. just like when I thought tim Duncan was the greatest from 03-05 and kobe from 06-12... and now its LeBron tenure.

Lakers999
05-23-2015, 12:54 AM
He came out the womb with a better career than Kirby, dumbfuck :lmao

hmmm... this poster has all kinds of stupid filled inside of him.

Malik Hairston
05-23-2015, 12:56 AM
its the same insecurity that some of these spurs fans have with kobe. at least as a laker fan I respect LeBron games and I think he is the greatest player in the league today. just like when I thought tim Duncan was the greatest from 03-05 and kobe from 06-12... and now its LeBron tenure.

I appreciate Kobe more than most people here, he's a top 10 guy of all-time, but he has really hurt his imagine the past few years..new media hates him and thats the way basketball is covered nowadays, it's mostly centered around data and metrics..

He hasn't been able to adjust his game to aging, unfortunately..

Lakers999
05-23-2015, 12:57 AM

riiiight to completely write off kobe career as inferior to LeBron james is just an insult to yourself rather than me. .

Lakers999
05-23-2015, 01:01 AM
I appreciate Kobe more than most people here, he's a top 10 guy of all-time, but he has really hurt his imagine the past few years..new media hates him and thats the way basketball is covered nowadays, it's mostly centered around data and metrics..

He hasn't been able to adjust his game to aging, unfortunately..

he didn't have time to adjust since he got injured. his injuries is what is hurting him not his mentality. Kobe said it himself if cant commit 100% he will retire rather than play. he has a different attitude. we may see a new Kobe in 2016 more like a coach-player role rather than Number 1 option

FkLA
05-23-2015, 01:01 AM
Is this guy a troll? He really thinks Kobe was the best player in the league from 06-12?

:vomit:

Malik Hairston
05-23-2015, 01:06 AM
he didn't have time to adjust since he got injured. his injuries is what is hurting him not his mentality. Kobe said it himself if cant commit 100% he will retire rather than play. he has a different attitude. we may see a new Kobe in 2016 more like a coach-player role rather than Number 1 option

Ok

Killakobe81
05-23-2015, 01:08 AM
LeBron even with the injuries all around the league ...if he does ring he moves closer to GOAT status ...

Mikeanaro
05-23-2015, 01:15 AM
Lewrong? Biggest manufactured POS ever made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fSlLdXNzPw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6iibPJb-yo
Fuck that bald idiot.

Sean Cagney
05-23-2015, 01:15 AM

Shows you how Good Lebron is A and how bad the East is B. I think it's a combination of both.

Good lord how did the Bulls lose to that banged up Cavs team? They suck :lol

Splits
05-23-2015, 01:35 AM

Where did this guy come from???? WTF???

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/wtf3.gif

DMC
05-23-2015, 01:46 AM
This is why I called him the MVP and by a big margin. James Harden shouldn't even be in the discussion. Had Durant been healthy and James played the stat game again, those two are competing for the MVP again.

What Lebron has done, or what has been done because of him being on the roster (by management) is nothing short of mind numbing. It's one thing to be an all world talent, freak of nature athlete but quite another to make the difference between lottery team and Finals team every year on different teams.

He's not MJ, nothing like him, but he gets results that even a hater can't argue with. We stomped that ass twice though.

DMC
05-23-2015, 01:51 AM
Imagine your team ever facing the East in the post season.

Infinite_limit
05-23-2015, 01:53 AM
LeBron even with the injuries all around the league ...if he does ring he moves closer to GOAT status ...
and when he loses in another Finals?

Mikeanaro
05-23-2015, 02:09 AM
No, that doesnt counts :lmao
We only talk about him being the GOAT every time he beats those one legged granny teams :lmao

05-23-2015, 05:03 AM
The only thing impressive about that is how the east has managed to stay consistently trash for so long.

Thread
05-23-2015, 05:21 AM

Gotta hope "Amy" can resuscitate him like in '13 & permit him to sell his shit.

Thread
05-23-2015, 05:43 AM
Man the only schtick you got going and still spursfan can easily say Duncan is the best post-Jordan and nary a person with atleast half a brain would disagree. :bobo

True, but, it's a doozy & not subject to failure as my 5-4 was.

It's forever.

& I don't all that {best player} nonsense. I leave that to you kids.

100%duncan
05-23-2015, 06:47 AM
True, but, it's a doozy & not subject to failure as my 5-4 was.

It's forever.

& I don't all that {best player} nonsense. I leave that to you kids.
That's cause the truth hurts deep down

Tee hee.

baseline bum
05-23-2015, 07:43 AM

:lmao Holy fuck you're retarded

james evans
05-23-2015, 07:43 AM
he's in the eastern conference against a bootleg spurs team that would probably not even make the playoffs in the west if they had to play the top west teams in a nightly basic instead of twice a year

Kool Bob Love
05-23-2015, 08:53 AM

http://cdn.niketalk.com/2/2e/2ea45cbf_LeBronOwnsKobesSoul.png

skut_farkus
05-23-2015, 10:13 AM

Lakers999
05-23-2015, 02:32 PM
you guys are fucking idiots. there is nothing here except isolated stats, false facts, 2002 conspiracy, 2008 barry foul, general trolling, and constant rim jobs from poster clipper nation. I understand its a spurs forum but out of all this forum has to be the lowest basketball communication I have ever engaged in. my fault... this site is addicting and without the moderation so I should expect the persistent bitching and hate towards the lakers. oh well... I give up.. ill just sit back watch you idiots make a fool out of yourselves

baseline bum
05-23-2015, 03:53 PM
you guys are fucking idiots. there is nothing here except isolated stats, false facts, 2002 conspiracy, 2008 barry foul, general trolling, and constant rim jobs from poster clipper nation. I understand its a spurs forum but out of all this forum has to be the lowest basketball communication I have ever engaged in. my fault... this site is addicting and without the moderation so I should expect the persistent bitching and hate towards the lakers. oh well... I give up.. ill just sit back watch you idiots make a fool out of yourselves

2006-2012... you gotta be fucking kidding me dumbass

DMC
05-23-2015, 04:00 PM

The line of alts in que to be approved for this type of ignorant comment troll must be miles long. It's no wonder Kori stopped approving them.

"huh huh... I'll say something stupid and see how many people respond"

TheCultOfPersonality
05-23-2015, 04:38 PM
Not only that, they have a jackass coaching them that is clueless.
I think LeBron is doing an amazing job coaching.

ffadicted
05-23-2015, 04:43 PM
Making it to the finals in the East this weird isn't impressive in any way. If they beat GS, then that'll be impressive, yes

TD 21
05-23-2015, 06:25 PM
How is it "impressive enough to drag them to the Finals"? The competition is pathetic. I'd expect any all-time great, that's close enough to their peak, to have this team in the Finals. Besides, he's been verging on terrible by his lofty standards and their role players have performed better than they're being given credit for.

I've never been one to discredit him. He's clearly one of the five greatest players ever and he'll probably go down as the second greatest, when it's all said and done. But the fact that he's on the verge of five straight Finals and might make ten or close to it, in his career, is largely irrelevant. If the East was respectable or he was in the West, he'd have never made it in '07, '14 or '15.

Thread
05-23-2015, 06:56 PM
I think LeBron is doing an amazing job coaching.

That's only during the victories. He doesn't coach the losses. That's on Blatt.

Thread
05-23-2015, 06:58 PM
Making it to the finals in the East this weird isn't impressive in any way. If they beat GS, then that'll be impressive, yes

Anytime you can get to 16 first after the 82...AND they don't sell your shit prematurely is impressive.

AlexJones
05-23-2015, 07:32 PM
Recently watched all 6 games of the 2011 Finals again.. gotta say, Spoelstra is the main reason the Mavs won :lol. Yeah, LeBron sucked major ass but he was still a beast defensively and it's amazing how Spo never used him on Dirk.. Instead of playing Bosh primarily at the 5, Spo gave Anthony and Haslem major minutes every game despite the Mavs having no penetration ability, no dominant offensive center, and no dominating rebounding advantage... Having CB stretch Tyson out to the perimeter and Dirk guarding LeBron would've been a fucking nightmare but it never happened :lol

No wonder coach LBJ called all the shots for Miami after that disaster..

Thread
05-23-2015, 07:34 PM
Recently watched all 6 games of the 2011 Finals again.. gotta say, Spoelstra is the main reason the Mavs won :lol. Yeah, LeBron sucked major ass but he was still a beast defensively and it's amazing how Spo never used him on Dirk.. Instead of playing Bosh primarily at the 5, Spo gave Anthony and Haslem major minutes every game despite the Mavs having no penetration ability, no dominant offensive center, and no dominating rebounding advantage... Having CB stretch Tyson out to the perimeter and Dirk guarding LeBron would've been a fucking nightmare but it never happened :lol

No wonder coach LBJ called all the shots for Miami after that disaster..

..I don't recall LBJ calling (Amy) in '13. But, without her taking a fit the Spurs are a fortnight & a bit from a triple.

AlexJones
05-23-2015, 07:35 PM
..I don't recall LBJ calling (Amy) in '13. But, without her taking a fit the Spurs are a fortnight & a bit from a triple.

:lol thank Bosh & Amy & Allen, then.

Lakers999
05-24-2015, 12:06 AM
I'll say something stupid and see how many people respond"

In actuality you do this quite well

Malik Hairston
05-24-2015, 06:16 PM
Apparently the Cavs became the first team in NBA history to win a playoff game without 2 of their top 3 scorers in the regular season playing, tbh:lol..amazing what Lebron does with scrubs around him..

skut_farkus
05-24-2015, 06:47 PM
Apparently the Cavs became the first team in NBA history to win a playoff game without 2 of their top 3 scorers in the regular season playing, tbh:lol..amazing what Lebron does with scrubs around him..

Don't forget the fact he has been playing coach all year also lol

Robz4000
05-24-2015, 06:52 PM

Don't forget the fact he has been playing coach all year also lol

GM as well tbh. What can't he do?

Franklin
05-24-2015, 07:07 PM
Lebron made the finals once with scrubs around him imho.

JoeTait75
05-24-2015, 07:07 PM

Of course, it might not be a coincidence that the Cavaliers started playing outstanding defense when Irving and Love went down.

sook
05-24-2015, 07:56 PM

says the guy that called him a dumbass coon for deciding to play for Cleveland

K...
05-24-2015, 09:38 PM
Isn't SF one of the hardest position to build around? So isn't the lack of talent around him more a feature then a glitch?

Consider, you can adapt a team around players to maximize gross talent. That's kind of what teams like the celtics are like, maybe golden state.

Or you can create a team around a dominant player. When you remove the dominant player your team will not work well.

So, Comparing lebrons bum lineups is dumb. These are Lebrons teammates of choice. He can't play for real coaches or with real non-dick sucking teammates.

Also, why does Harlem talk about the Heats post all star record? Teams tank when their best player goes down. They try less hard. The heat were effectively gutted once when lebron left, then again when bosh went out. Expecting the team to survive that is dumb. Give healthy bosh, dragic, etc a full season and they probably make the east playoffs comfortably. But this was not an ordinary season.

Contra, the lottery level talent of the Cavs was not the league's worse. They were just a badly managed team. Look at their coaches....were they coaching to win games or ping pong balls? The nba is not a league of honest wins. It's a cost benefit analysis of whether winning or losing is more profitable.

skut_farkus
05-25-2015, 11:09 AM
His and hers now discussing this very topic :lol

Clipper Nation
05-25-2015, 11:26 AM
Isn't SF one of the hardest position to build around?
Since when? It's actually easy to build around players with size (SF, PF, C) because they're simply harder to defend than guards.

K...
05-25-2015, 12:41 PM
Since when? It's actually easy to build around players with size (SF, PF, C) because they're simply harder to defend than guards.

it's a harlemsism. It has to do with moving the big out of the paint to help Lebron get to the basic. If you are constructing your fantasy team you can't pick Lebron and Hakeem for instance without having one be severely bets. That why Bosh never looked great with Miami and why mosgov is a decent guy. That's the template. Lebron, stretch 4, rebounding big, and shooters.

That's a very modern style team makeup, but throughout history You've seen elite big men be the most dominant players.

When talking about All Time greats you'd want the great to work well with teammates and make them better. instead we've seen Lebron be very picky about taking "his guys". His original Cleveland teams were very shit, and he did get them to the finals. But i just don't think that's saying much. I mean, woudln't any of the TOp 10 all time been able to take that cavs team to the east final at least once?

You guys are handing lebron all sorts of moral victories. Stop it. Look at his accomplishments honestly

DPG21920
05-25-2015, 12:43 PM
His accomplishments of going to 5 straight finals is pretty damn impressive to me.

LkrFan
05-25-2015, 01:03 PM
His accomplishments of going to 5 straight finals is pretty damn impressive to me.

How many times would Shaq and Kobe made it out of the EC? 8/8 tbh.

Don't give him props for getting out of the shitty EC. Things we know:

1) When Boston's Big 3 were healthy, he got his shit pushed in at least twice.
2) Then he ran to South Beach to join a stacked team
3) He cried like a bitch when Dirk pushed his shit in
4) Bailed out by Battier for his 1st rang
5) Bailed out by Ray Allen (and Duncan't :lol) for his 2nd rang
6) Choked to your Spurs
7) 2 Finals wins, 3 big fat losses
8) Finals winning percentage: 40%
9) If he loses (AGAIN) to Steph Curry he drops to 33% which is PATHETIC
10) LkrFan doesn't have to hear that LeGoat shit anymore

:)

Thread
05-25-2015, 01:15 PM

He'd have but 1 if you hadn't been so damn gratuitous.

DPG21920
05-25-2015, 01:18 PM
He'd have but 1 if you hadn't been so damn gratuitous.

You have no room. You just gave one back to Amb and now have to find a way to win it again.

Thread
05-25-2015, 01:19 PM
You have no room. You just gave one back to Amb and now have to find a way to win it again.

He's never wrong, just like you.

DPG21920
05-25-2015, 01:20 PM
He's never wrong, just like you.

That's fine - but that doesn't change the fact he lodged proof, you were selling your win all over ST and now you just gave it back. You can't speak to the Spurs anymore - you have no room.

CitizenDwayne
05-25-2015, 01:24 PM
Don't give him props for getting out of the shitty EC.

Exactly. People aren't taking into account the pathetic competition he's been facing his entire career.

DPG21920
05-25-2015, 01:27 PM
Exactly. People aren't taking into account the pathetic competition he's been facing his entire career.

There is no way even a prime Kobe takes Lebron's CLE teams as far as he has with the same supporting casts.

Thread
05-25-2015, 01:30 PM
That's fine - but that doesn't change the fact he lodged proof, you were selling your win all over ST and now you just gave it back. You can't speak to the Spurs anymore - you have no room.

He's never wrong. Just like you.

DPG21920
05-25-2015, 01:32 PM

Denying lodged proof is just an a**hole move.

LkrFan
05-25-2015, 02:19 PM
There is no way even a prime Kobe takes Lebron's CLE teams as far as he has with the same supporting casts.

Please. He had that stacked 2006 Suns team on the ropes 3-1. Had the Lakers been in the EC he would have rang**.

LeHype would not have faired any better with the likes of Kwame, Smush, Luke fucken Walton, Chris Mihm, and Brian Cook getting major minutes. ALL of LeHype's supporting casts were betterPERIOD.

** as evidenced by his 4-1 h2h playoff matchup when Jim an Kobe both played. :downspin:

Infinite_limit
05-25-2015, 02:20 PM
http://cdn.niketalk.com/2/2e/2ea45cbf_LeBronOwnsKobesSoul.png

70% free throw? Yikes

Malik Hairston
05-25-2015, 02:21 PM
Cavs become the 2nd team in NBA history to win a playoff game without their #2 and #3 scorers, joining the 2015 Cavs from game 2, tbh:lol..Lebron..

LkrFan
05-25-2015, 02:23 PM

That's like congratulating someone for getting laid on their honeymoon. That shit's an expectation! :lmao

DPG21920
05-25-2015, 02:27 PM
Please. He had that stacked 2006 Suns team on the ropes 3-1. Had the Lakers been in the EC he would have rang**.

LeHype would not have faired any better with the likes of Kwame, Smush, Luke fucken Walton, Chris Mihm, and Brian Cook getting major minutes. ALL of LeHype's supporting casts were betterPERIOD.

** as evidenced by his 4-1 h2h playoff matchup when Jim an Kobe both played. :downspin:

Kobe couldn't do much with Pau/Dwight/Nash :lol

Infinite_limit
05-25-2015, 02:27 PM
Or it illustrates how well his Front Office did in retooling the roster during the season.

Shawn Marion was a double digit scorer last year at Dallas and the guy barely sees the court in Cleveland

DPG21920
05-25-2015, 02:28 PM
Or it illustrates how well his Front Office did in retooling the roster during the season.

Shawn Marion was a double digit scorer last year at Dallas and the guy barely sees the court in Cleveland

:lmao Marion has been done for a while, even in Dallas.

Lakers999
05-25-2015, 02:30 PM
70% free throw? Yikes

YAAAY ARE WE GOING OFF STATS AGAIN!!! I think this one has more meaning

NBA Playoffs

Summary

They played a total of
Playoff Games

Playoff All-Time Record:

Los Angeles Lakers 34 Wins
San Antonio Spurs 22 Wins

Playoffs Stats Details:
Totals: Record Gm

Los Angeles Lakers 34 - 22 San Antonio Spurs 56
winning %: (.607) (.393)

Franchise variants: Record Gm

Playoff Series Won Series Won

Los Angeles Lakers 8 - 4 San Antonio Spurs

Lakers999
05-25-2015, 02:31 PM

you cant do much when you get 3 coaches in one season and season ending injury

DPG21920
05-25-2015, 02:31 PM
Why does the past matter? How about this:

Team with Kobe number of times in lottery: 2 in a row
Team with Tim number of times in lottery: Never happened.

DPG21920
05-25-2015, 02:32 PM
you cant do much when you get 3 coaches in one season and season ending injury

Always an excuse for Kobe. Point is, Kobe could have never lead Lebron's teams to finals like he has done in CLE twice. Never. If that's the case, who cares about how bad the East is, it shows you how great Bron is.

Malik Hairston
05-25-2015, 02:34 PM

Yep, JR Smith and Matt Dellavadova are some of the best sidekicks in NBA history, tbh..

LkrFan
05-25-2015, 02:34 PM

Lakers999
05-25-2015, 02:35 PM

Team with Kobe number of times in lottery: 2 in a row
Team with Tim number of times in lottery: Never happened.

3 times in the lottery.... and you guys kept your core together since 99

DPG21920
05-25-2015, 02:39 PM
3 times in the lottery.... and you guys kept your core together since 99

Always an excuse for Kobe.

Lakers999
05-25-2015, 02:39 PM
Always an excuse for Kobe. Point is, Kobe could have never lead Lebron's teams to finals like he has done in CLE twice. Never. If that's the case, who cares about how bad the East is, it shows you how great Bron is.

I agree with what your saying about Lebron. but to say that Kobe could not have led that 07 finals team into the finals is a BIG huge unknown. Kobe was in his prime and arguably the best player in the league at that time. He could have done it.

Lakers999
05-25-2015, 02:40 PM
Always an excuse for Kobe.

not always... believe me Laker fans will call him out with the ball hogging and ultra competitiveness

DPG21920
05-25-2015, 02:41 PM
I agree with what your saying about Lebron. but to say that Kobe could not have led that 07 finals team into the finals is a BIG huge unknown. Kobe was in his prime and arguably the best player in the league at that time. He could have done it.

Well, while it's an assumption because there is no way to know, looking at style of play, actual results as they were and other factors, I feel pretty confident in saying that. Even when Kobe was the best player in the league, I don't think he reached Lebron's best.

Jodelo
05-25-2015, 02:44 PM
:lmao Marion has been done for a while, even in Dallas.

This. His last year at Dallas was sad to watch. People blew by him left and right. :depressed

Thread
05-25-2015, 02:45 PM
Denying lodged proof is just an a**hole move.

DPG21920
05-25-2015, 02:47 PM

You want me to admit one time I was wrong?

hitmanyr2k
05-25-2015, 02:48 PM

The Eastern conference was so weak in '07 you didn't need the best of the best teammates to advance in the playoffs. That Cavs team got to the Finals by committee...similar to the 2009 Magic. It wasn't just Lebron playing Superman every game. He was the big name so he got the credit but every game there was someone different stepping up whether it Gibson, Ilgauskas, Gooden, etc. The Cavs were also a very solid defensive and rebounding team much like they are this year. Lebron had many cold shooting nights and shot 41% for that '07 playoff run similar to this year. He had that HUGE Game 5 against the Pistons but who's going to remember Daniel Gibson scoring 31 (19 in the 4th qtr) to close out the Pistons in Game 6 to avoid a Game 7 in Detroit?

PG58oZyw538

DPG21920
05-25-2015, 02:53 PM
You mean guys that without Lebron couldn't make the playoffs after he left and largely flamed out of the league?

Alex's foreskin
05-25-2015, 02:53 PM
Hitman peckerslapping niggas

LkrFan
05-25-2015, 02:55 PM

1) Olympic Team with Tim leading them to Silver or Gold Medal: ZER:lmao. Never Happened.
2) Olympic Teams with Kobe leading them to Gold MedalsPERIOD: 2. Happened.
FIFY for international clarity :downspin:

Thread
05-25-2015, 02:56 PM
You want me to admit one time I was wrong?

They were selling your shit.

DPG21920
05-25-2015, 02:57 PM
That's fine - no one cares about the Olympics tbh...

Laker fans clinging to non-NBA Kobe because NBA Kobe has LAL headed for a lottery 3-peat :lol

Lakers999
05-25-2015, 02:57 PM

Laker fans clinging to non-NBA Kobe because NBA Kobe has LAL headed for a lottery 3-peat :lol

he hasn't played in 2 years dumbass

DPG21920
05-25-2015, 03:00 PM
he hasn't played in 2 years dumbass

They were losing before his injuries. No need to be rude. Plus, not only were they losing before the injuries, but his contract has played a massive role in that too. It's not just the on the court stuff.

Again, keep it respectful or be banned.

LkrFan
05-25-2015, 03:03 PM
Always an excuse for Kobe. Point is, Kobe could have never lead Lebron's teams to finals like he has done in CLE twice. Never. If that's the case, who cares about how bad the East is, it shows you how great Bron is.Besides Duncan and The Admiral, name one other HOFer (see what I did there? :toast) with a picture like this shiiiiiiiiiiit:

http://images.boomsbeat.com/data/images/full/192997/51233029-jpg.jpg

He ain't affectionately called LeBronze nothing! :rollin :lmao :rollin

Thread
05-25-2015, 03:05 PM
Besides Duncan and The Admiral, name one other HOFer (see ehast I did there? :toast) with a picture like this shiiiiiiiiiiit:

http://images.boomsbeat.com/data/images/full/192997/51233029-jpg.jpg

He ain't affectionately called LeBronze nothing! :rollin :lmao :rollin

You couldn't get the motherfucker behind James to do a gd thing for 15 fuckin' years cept raise Hell and do mayhem, but, this, THIS, this he'll do.

:rolleyes

elmanutres
05-25-2015, 03:07 PM
YAAAY ARE WE GOING OFF STATS AGAIN!!! I think this one has more meaning

NBA Playoffs

Summary

They played a total of
Playoff Games

Playoff All-Time Record:

Los Angeles Lakers 34 Wins
San Antonio Spurs 22 Wins

Playoffs Stats Details:
Totals: Record Gm

winning %: (.607) (.393)

Franchise variants: Record Gm

Playoff Series Won Series Won

Los Angeles Lakers 8 - 4 San Antonio Spurs

im happy with

duncan 5
3 fmvp
2 mvp

>

the tired old shit bag kirby 5
2 fmvp
1 mvp
3 peat season ending injuries
1 rape

K...
05-25-2015, 03:09 PM
ok, i'll say it again. Due to lebrons ball dominant style of play, you don't need a strong skilled big man or skilled guards. you'd waste a gino or kobe if you paired them with lebron.

So pointing to those cavs and saying...look lottery talent. You could not have it any other way. James can't play with other alpha guys. He's too ball dominant. And yet James is not an alpha.

I've never seen a more pathetic argument "he participated in a finals with a bunch of scurbs" WELL GOD DAMN LETS ANOINT HIM KING.

Man these lebron fans are so pathetic. WE get it. hes' good. But hes not an alpha and not GOAT my any stretch of the imagination

LkrFan
05-25-2015, 03:09 PM

DPG: Spurs are a better org than the Lakers.
LkrFan: ALL Lakers who played in the Olympics won Gold, yet both of your best players won Bronze
DPG: nobody cares about Olympic games tbh
LkrFan: :lmao

TampaDude
05-25-2015, 03:15 PM
Kang gonna drag them boyz kickin' and screamin' to the Finals...just like in 2007...if LeBron isn't the best basketball player in the whole fucking world, I don't know who is...the guy is just flat-out unstoppable.

Can't wait for the Cavs-Warriors Finals...my two favorite non-Spurs going head to head...EPICNESS!!! :hat

DPG21920
05-25-2015, 03:21 PM
DPG: Spurs are a better org than the Lakers.
LkrFan: ALL Lakers who played in the Olympics won Gold, yet both of your best players won Bronze
DPG: nobody cares about Olympic games tbh
LkrFan: :lmao

Oh, so you are saying you would rather see USA win Gold than LA win the NBA Title? Be honest.

LkrFan
05-25-2015, 03:23 PM
LeHype + Jim = 1 Bronze Medal
LeHype + Kobe = 2 Gold Medals

C:lolincidence?

LkrFan
05-25-2015, 03:30 PM
Oh, so you are saying you would rather see USA win Gold than LA win the NBA Title? Be honest.

Hell no - you grasping at straws dawg. :lol

I'd rather have my cake and eat it too. Boiled down resumes:

Kobe: 5 rangs, 2 Gold Medals, no playoff losses to the fucken Clippers in the first round of the playoffs

Jim: 5 rangs, 1 Bronze, 8, 6, 1 loss to the fucken Clippers in the playoffs with all of your best players healthy in the first round as champi:loln

BAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! :rollin :lmao :rollin

Alex's foreskin
05-25-2015, 03:31 PM

Kobe: 5 rangs, 2 Gold Medals, no playoff losses to the fucken Clippers in the first round of the playoffs

Jim: 5 rangs, 1 Bronze, 8, 6, 1 loss to the fucken Clippers in the playoffs with all of your best players healthy in the first round as champi:loln

TampaDude
05-25-2015, 03:33 PM

Uh, Parker and Splitter were injured...no points for you.

05-25-2015, 03:34 PM

For Kobe you forgot: Blowing a 3-1 lead, raping(and beating the charge ��), two finals losses, three lottery appearances etc etc

05-25-2015, 03:35 PM
Missing the playoffs in two different decades :wow

LkrFan
05-25-2015, 03:39 PM
Uh, Parker and Splitter were injured...no points for you.
Making excuses for Duncan? Touche' :lol

LkrFan
05-25-2015, 03:41 PM
For Kobe you forgot: Blowing a 3-1 lead, raping(and beating the charge ��), two finals losses, three lottery appearances etc etc

Indeed. Not to mention Kobe repeating as champion at least twice. :downspin:

DPG21920
05-25-2015, 03:46 PM
Lottery 3 peat

TampaDude
05-25-2015, 03:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsCyC1dZiN8