PDA

View Full Version : Seriously considering sleeping with an 18 year old HS new Graduate...How to cheat?

apalisoc_9
05-23-2015, 06:25 PM
naive 18 year old that doesn't really know a whole lot about the real world but damn this 18 year old is probably the most beautiful girl I've seen in quite a while..

Have you ever been caught cheating? My girl is always suspicious and naggs and goes on tantrums at times when i spend alone days..I am fairly positive she keeps an eye on me whenever she can...If you do cheat on the regular, how do you go on about it doing it without getting caught? Also dumb 18 year old thinks I just got out of a relationship...

Don't want to let go of my girl..She's great at everything really, but I never once believed in monogoums relationships. It's just something that i can't say in public sadly. From my standpoint, I wouldn't be doing anything wrong If I have sex with her..but I know my girl thinks otherwise and will be devastated.

Not going to post pictures because of detectives, but in terms of body and looks..she looks like this.

http://i41.tinypic.com/ifaja0.jpg

Malik Hairston
05-23-2015, 06:27 PM
:lol

I'd ask Kool or Luva, tbh, in all honesty..

Franklin
05-23-2015, 06:28 PM
even more beautiful than that Romanian bitch?

ChumpDumper
05-23-2015, 06:31 PM
You'll get caught. If you want to have sex with other people you shouldn't be in an exclusive relationship.

apalisoc_9
05-23-2015, 06:32 PM
I have never cheated in my life though. I understand how tough for my partner.

But the last I've boned someone as hot as this girl was 3 years ago..it's been quite a while.

If Only I was as good as luva, or Kool..I wouldn't worry about missing an opportunity. Girls like these get tougher and tougher to find when you get older..not to mention I'm not as good of a playa as Kool or Luva or as rich as Splits....

I'm probably just going through a phase right now..I'm not getting any younger and prime pussy is slowly getting rarer and rarer by day..

Most likely won't cheat..Love my girl..

But damn imagine how it would be..:cry

RD2191
05-23-2015, 06:39 PM
son get the fuck outta here and get to smashing mah nigga

DJR210
05-23-2015, 06:41 PM
Another made up scenario like going bald and fucking your Aunt IMO. It doesn't take a thread to a bunch of randoms to get advice on how to get a piece of ass, even you can't be this stupid.

apalisoc_9
05-23-2015, 06:43 PM
son get the fuck outta here and get to smashing mah nigga

It's hard nigga..

I'm not going to get these kind of good opportunities in the future..I'm not exactly rich or the next male model, but at the same time my girl is a situated individual.

Honestly, I'm probably more aroused with the idea of sleeping with young one more than anything..It makes me feel 18 again.

What would you do?

Franklin
05-23-2015, 06:44 PM
a chance missed may turn out to be a blessing in disguise imho. Bitch may not be really that good when her panties fall, and there'd be other issues to worry about like unexpected pregnancy or even STDs, not to say the breach of the law knowing that many girls who claim they're 18 are in fact younger.

RD2191
05-23-2015, 06:45 PM
It's hard nigga..

I'm not going to get these kind of good opportunities in the future..I'm not exactly rich or the next male model, but at the same time my girl is a situated individual.

Honestly, I'm probably more aroused with the idea of sleeping with young one more than anything..It makes me feel 18 again.

What would you do?
How old are you tbh? Odds are you aren't going to marry the girl you are with now so I'd do it. dont' blame me though if you get caught.:lol

apalisoc_9
05-23-2015, 06:45 PM
Another made up scenario like going bald and fucking your Aunt IMO. It doesn't take a thread to a bunch of randoms to get advice on how to get a piece of ass, even you can't be this stupid.

Why would I purposely embarrass myself in Spurstalk by saying I am going bald? I already said, I care about e-rep to an extent...it's true story my Hair is thinning.

ChumpDumper
05-23-2015, 06:48 PM
You're going to do it. You're going to get caught. You're going to lose everything.

RD2191
05-23-2015, 06:49 PM
You're going to do it. You're going to get caught. You're going to lose everything.
where were you when blakes wife needed to hear this? damn you chump!

DJR210
05-23-2015, 06:49 PM
Why would I purposely embarrass myself in Spurstalk by saying I am going bald? I already said, I care about e-rep to an extent...it's true story my Hair is thinning.

For the same reason you copy and paste weird shit from bodybuilding forums and saying it's you. To try and be entertaining? I don't know.

CitizenDwayne
05-23-2015, 06:50 PM
You're retarded. Your girlfriend is "great at everything" and yet you wanna lay some pipe on another chick. Think about it.

ChumpDumper
05-23-2015, 06:51 PM
where were you when blakes wife needed to hear this? damn you chump!Worked out better for Blake this way.

Biernutz
05-23-2015, 06:51 PM
Dr. Phil......no......Dear Abby.....No.......Dear SpursTalk members.....
Who would you pick for the best advice.......of course SpursTalk Advice is
always the best...........LOL

apalisoc_9
05-23-2015, 06:52 PM
How old are you tbh? Odds are you aren't going to marry the girl you are with now so I'd do it. dont' blame me though if you get caught.:lol

I have honestly considered my current girl for marriage..Serious.

ChumpDumper
05-23-2015, 06:53 PM

I have honestly considered my current girl for marriage..Serious.Doesn't sound serious if you are just going to cheat on her because you are getting uglier.

Franklin
05-23-2015, 06:53 PM
It's hard nigga..

What would you do?
I totally empathize with you bro. I've also missed many opportunities in the past. It's not like we can get any bitch so luscious and gorgeous like our Goddess Scarlett, or that Romanian bitch whatever her name is, but some of them we see in the real life are still fine as hell tbh. Just be confident in yourself and you'll get even better bitches than the ones you come across today imho. Bitches don't like guys who lack confidence tbh, just study/work hard and have a successful career, and bitches will be waiting in line to suck your dick for free tbh.

apalisoc_9
05-23-2015, 06:54 PM
You're retarded. Your girlfriend is "great at everything" and yet you wanna lay some pipe on another chick. Think about it.

Seriously, if some 10/10 of Bimbo tells you she's open to having sex with you...you wouldn't consider?

RD2191
05-23-2015, 06:54 PM

well then don't do it.

apalisoc_9
05-23-2015, 06:57 PM
Doesn't sound serious if you are just going to cheat on her because you are getting uglier.

Not getting uglier..

I totally empathize with you bro. I've also missed many opportunities in the past. It's not like we can get any bitch so luscious and gorgeous like our Goddess Scarlett, or that Romanian bitch whatever her name is, but some of them we see in the real life are still fine as hell tbh. Just be confident in yourself and you'll get even better bitches than the ones you come across today imho. Bitches don't like guys who lack confidence tbh, just study/work hard and have a successful career, and bitches will be waiting in line to suck your dick for free tbh.

I have every confidence in the world though..lol. But yeah gotta work on career..Making 44k right now and Job is not as stable and the market is poor.

Still don't think my financial situation ever was a factor in terms of getting girls.

DJR210
05-23-2015, 06:59 PM
Seriously, if some 10/10 of Bimbo tells you she's open to having sex with you...you wouldn't consider?

So if she is making the offer, what the hell do you need from us? Do you seriously need a bunch of ST users to guide you into getting a hotel and going to fuck her? C'mon guy, grow some balls and be a man already. Don't share your cell phone number w/ her and be open that you have a GF and no intention of changing your situation. After you fuck her cut it off after a couple of visits or else she's gonna catch feelings and then not care if she interferes w/ your relationship.

ChumpDumper
05-23-2015, 06:59 PM
Not getting uglier.older + balder = uglier

Koolaid_Man
05-23-2015, 07:03 PM

When i get time i will send a pussy shot of a girl I fucked in the ass this past week....she was 19.....actually i had just pulled out of her ass

Koolaid_Man
05-23-2015, 07:04 PM
Lilly white ass :lol

Franklin
05-23-2015, 07:09 PM
Sex ain't as simple as sticking your phallus inside a wet warm hole tbh. Young guys should not only consider the pleasure doing this, but more importantly, also the consequences as well. A smart guy wouldn't worry about not being able to get good bitches tbh, if you're successful enough you'll get nice young bitches your entire life, even when you're old as fuck like Dr.Buss and Steve Ballmer.

Koolaid_Man
05-23-2015, 07:32 PM
Sex ain't as simple as sticking your phallus inside a wet warm hole tbh. Young guys should not only consider the pleasure doing this, but more importantly, also the consequences as well. A smart guy wouldn't worry about not being able to get good bitches tbh, if you're successful enough you'll get nice young bitches your entire life, even when you're old as fuck like Dr.Buss and Steve Ballmer.

How would you know anything King Virgin

z0sa
05-23-2015, 07:35 PM
You've already made your first mistake by not going balls deep immediately

Franklin
05-23-2015, 07:38 PM
I'm a virgin and celibate so I can see the whole thing more clearly and objectively than you people do imho.

CitizenDwayne
05-23-2015, 07:39 PM

Why not just fuck your girlfriend? I understand temptation, but you should get that shit out of your system before you get into a serious relationship.

Question: would it just be a one-time thing or would you try to keep an ongoing affair?

bigzak25
05-23-2015, 07:46 PM
You wanna know how to cheat? You do it and you keep your fucking mouth shut. You don't post on a public forum about it.

bigzak25
05-23-2015, 07:51 PM
But if you have intentions of marrying your current, I wouldn't do it.

Thread
05-23-2015, 07:56 PM
She'll probably grudge the beaver on ya.

Xevious
05-23-2015, 08:19 PM
The best way to get away with cheating is to post about it on the internet tbh.

100%duncan
05-23-2015, 08:59 PM
I won't do it. At least I didn't last year when I had the chance to fuck an older girl around 22 when I was 17 :lol My girl's a keeper :cry

Oh, Gee!!
05-23-2015, 09:11 PM
Your girl is probably cheating, has cheated, or will cheat. Might as well have fun. Do it now, once ur married cheating becomes a legal matter.

m>s
05-23-2015, 09:16 PM
Don't do it dude unless you don't want to marry her. Stop being a degenerate.

Malik Hairston
05-23-2015, 09:34 PM
If you don't get caught, it doesn't count IMO..

m>s
05-23-2015, 09:39 PM
Could be setting yourself up for disaster even if it's 20 years down the road.

RD2191
05-23-2015, 09:43 PM
If you don't get caught, it doesn't count IMO..
http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/3568-mah-nigga.jpg

ChumpDumper
05-23-2015, 09:44 PM
If you don't get caught, it doesn't count IMO..If you're a sociopath.

Malik Hairston
05-23-2015, 09:48 PM
If you're a sociopath.

Not really..sex is just sex, love is love..

I could even buy the argument that getting the desire out of your system could be beneficial to the relationship from an effort and commitment standpoint..as long as you are responsible enough and love her enough to make sure there's no chance of getting caught..

ChumpDumper
05-23-2015, 09:49 PM
Not really..sex is just sex, love is love..

I could even buy the argument that getting the desire out of your system could be beneficial to the relationship from an effort and commitment standpoint..as long as you are responsible enough and love her enough to make sure there's no chance of getting caught..Yep, you're a sociopath.

Really.

You described the absolute opposite of love.

Malik Hairston
05-23-2015, 09:54 PM
Yep, you're a sociopath.

Really.

You described the absolute opposite of love.

Sex is just sex, bro..it isn't any different than jerking off and thinking about somebody other than your girl..

Love is a completely different thing..if I was driving another woman to her appointments, helping her run errands, doing her favors, etc, then I would consider that to be cheating/disrespectful..

Not encouraging the OP to cheat, but just saying, its not as bad as the stigma associated with it..

ChumpDumper
05-23-2015, 09:57 PM
Sex is just sex, bro..it isn't any different than jerking off and thinking about somebody other than your girl..

Love is a completely different thing..if I was driving another woman to her appointments, helping her run errands, doing her favors, etc, then I would consider that to be cheating/disrespectful..

Not encouraging the OP to cheat, but just saying, its not as bad as the stigma associated with it..Your attempt to rationalize isn't helping you.

You're an idiot.

Malik Hairston
05-23-2015, 09:58 PM
Your attempt to rationalize isn't helping you.

You're an idiot.

Ok

ChumpDumper
05-23-2015, 09:59 PM
OkTell your girlfriend your views on love and sex.

If you have one.

Malik Hairston
05-23-2015, 10:02 PM
Tell your girlfriend your views on love and sex.

If you have one.

I've been with my girlfriend for about 5 years and I have never had sex with anybody else during that time..I was close once, but I decided to pass because it was an acquaintance of hers:lol..

No, I wouldn't tell her that, but that's part of love, I wouldn't do anything to hurt her..

ChumpDumper
05-23-2015, 10:07 PM
I've been with my girlfriend for about 5 years and I have never had sex with anybody else during that time..I was close once, but I decided to pass because it was an acquaintance of hers:lol..

No, I wouldn't tell her that, but that's part of love, I wouldn't do anything to hurt her..Cheating on her would hurt her,

Lying is not part of love.

Malik Hairston
05-23-2015, 10:09 PM
Cheating on her would hurt her,

Lying is not part of love.

This isn't a Disney fairytale, its real life:lol

ChumpDumper
05-23-2015, 10:10 PM
This isn't a Disney fairytale, its real life:lolExactly. You're trying to live in a fantasy world.

Malik Hairston
05-23-2015, 10:11 PM
Exactly. You're trying to live in a fantasy world.

No, the reality is that lying/hiding stuff is essential in every facet of life, tbh..

ChumpDumper
05-23-2015, 10:11 PM
No, the reality is that lying is essential in every facet of life, tbh..For a sociopath.

Malik Hairston
05-23-2015, 10:17 PM
For a sociopath.

Do you tell your spouse every time you look at a girl's ass when you're walking on the street or at the gym?

Do you tell your employer how you really feel when they don't accommodate a request of yours?

Do you tell somebody the truth when they buy you a shitty gift?

Do you tell somebody that they dropped a 50, rather than just picking it up and keeping it? Do you tell the cashier that she gave you incorrect change when she gave you too much in return?

100%duncan
05-23-2015, 10:19 PM
Nigga please, if you have a long-term girlfriend and finds out she has fucked other men while you were togehter, you'd be considering offing yourself. It only counts when you get caught, and it's very beneficial, sure if you were the one doing it.

Avante
05-23-2015, 10:20 PM
Being ya said you were 18 and didn't know much, it's times ya learned. Go ahead and cheat, you need to see how that feels.

Life is done in stages, right now you're still at that learning stage, ya need to get all these dumb mistakes out of the way while you are young.

ChumpDumper
05-23-2015, 10:22 PM
Nigga please, if you have a long-term girlfriend and finds out she has fucked other men while you were togehter, you'd be considering offing yourself. It only counts when you get caught, and it's very beneficial, sure if you were the one doing it.This. You would lose your shit if your girlfriend cheated on you.

It's OK if you have no conscience, MH -- just don't waste anymore of your girlfriend's life if you are going to lie to her about something that is important to her. She will resent you less.

Malik Hairston
05-23-2015, 10:23 PM
If your girlfriend cheated on you and let you find out, then ya, thats a shitty thing to do..it's more disrespectful that she didn't care enough to cover it up properly, tbh..

100%duncan
05-23-2015, 10:25 PM
This. You would lose your shit if your girlfriend cheated on you.

It's OK if you have no conscience, MH -- just don't waste anymore of your girlfriend's life if you are going to lie to her about something that is important to her. She will resent you less.

Agreed imho. Just saying, call a spade a spade and don't be unfair. People can cheat all they want, fine by me, some really do not believe in monogamy but I suggest not being in a relationship if you go that path.

ChumpDumper
If your girlfriend cheated on you and let you find out, then ya, thats a shitty thing to do..it's more disrespectful that she didn't care enough to cover it up properly, tbh..So tell your gf it's OK for her to cheat as long as you don't find out.

100%duncan
If your girlfriend cheated on you and let you find out, then ya, thats a shitty thing to do..it's more disrespectful that she didn't care enough to cover it up properly, tbh..

Malik Hairston
05-23-2015, 10:27 PM
So tell your gf it's OK for her to cheat as long as you don't find out.

No, of course you don't want to get cheated on, but obviously desire and temptation is strong, it's human nature..its probably the way Avante feels whenever he walks by an elementary school at 3PM on a hot day, tbh..

Thread
05-23-2015, 10:40 PM
So tell your gf it's OK for her to cheat as long as you don't find out.

I wanna find out. I want to walk in unexpectedly and find 'em all bowed up & goin' at it. I'll feign outrage, egg myself on while I take it all in,,,the flesh, the scent, the sheets, the embarrassment, the fear, the hatred, the willingness, the possibility he's been prefaced & expecting me.

Oh, yeah.

Avante
05-23-2015, 10:41 PM
No, of course you don't want to get cheated on, but obviously desire and temptation is strong, it's human nature..its probably the way Avante feels whenever he walks by an elementary school at 3PM on a hot day, tbh..

Something tells me you actually get the Navy/bars thing, don't you? But, ya just need to play along, right?

100%duncan
05-23-2015, 10:42 PM
I wanna find out. I want to walk in unexpectedly and find 'em all bowed up & goin' at it. I'll feign outrage, egg myself on while I take it all in,,,the flesh, the scent, the sheets, the embarrassment, the fear, the hatred, the willingness, the possibility he's been prefaced & expecting me.

Oh, yeah.

Bend over I'll show ya some flesh.

ChumpDumper
05-23-2015, 11:12 PM
No, of course you don't want to get cheated on, but obviously desire and temptation is strong, it's human nature..its probably the way Avante feels whenever he walks by an elementary school at 3PM on a hot day, tbh..So tell your girlfriend to be really, really good at hiding her cheating on you. Tell her that will mean she really, really loves you and you will be blissful in your ignorance.

Malik Hairston
05-23-2015, 11:39 PM
So tell your girlfriend to be really, really good at hiding her cheating on you. Tell her that will mean she really, really loves you and you will be blissful in your ignorance.

You're just being deliberately obtuse, my nigga..

hehateme
05-23-2015, 11:42 PM
You only live once, think about that as you grow older and look back on the things you could have done in your younger age.

Thread
05-23-2015, 11:46 PM
You only live once, think about that as you grow older and look back on the things you could have done in your younger age.

You have to live with yourself a lot longer the younger the age. Do not cause yourself regrets. They'll be enough of those without your prompt.

cantthinkofanything
05-23-2015, 11:49 PM
You're just being deliberately obtuse, my nigga..

Just like that warden.

cantthinkofanything
05-23-2015, 11:57 PM
You have to live with yourself a lot longer the younger the age. Do not cause yourself regrets. They'll be enough of those without your prompt.

Exactly. Don't live your life regretting you didn't fuck an 18 year old.

Malik Hairston
05-24-2015, 12:00 AM
Exactly. Don't live your life regretting you didn't fuck an 18 year old.

OTOH, your window for smashing 18-year olds is pretty short, unless you want to be that creepy, rich old guy, I suppose..

cantthinkofanything
05-24-2015, 12:03 AM
OTOH, your window for smashing 18-year olds is pretty short, unless you want to be that creepy, rich old guy, I suppose..

Or if you preserve the body.

Spur-Addict
05-24-2015, 12:05 AM
There's right and wrong, and then there's reality and fantasy. Some people think that the right thing to do often coincides with reality, and it doesn't. People are not completely infallible, as they often contemplate, and act in reality after contemplation in a minority of these acts of contemplation. Now, there is a group of people who live their life in the real world as it should be in the proper mode of conduct. But, they are the minority, and don't ask me for some bullshit evidence because that's a distortion of reality, and the group of people who will dispute this know that it's true. In fact, should that even be labeled as "The Proper Mode Of Conduct"? Or is there a different system that exists that is yet to be prevalent and accepted? As some of these structures seem archaic and unreasonable.

It's not cynical if it's reality. I'm not saying people don't have the best of intentions, I'm just saying it's only a matter of time, especially the younger you are. The older a prospective couple is, I think the higher the likelihood that they can abide by the traditional way of doing things. Not for generational reasons, but for natural reasons, of the body.

All I know, is that most people (especially in this day in age) do not adhere to the old school mentality. And it is unfortunate, but it is a reality. You're literally walking a mine field trying to adhere to this way of thinking. So in short, you should probably fuck her. But, if I were you, I would've never told the prospective woman that you are single. I let her make the decision based on all relevant factors that way she knows what the situation is. But all the while establishing a familiarity that cannot be erased, a familiarity and closeness she will want to maintain, that will carry on for quite some time if she decides to not go forward in the way you would like in the short term.

Anything from this point on that happens if you don't expose this reality will probably jeopardize your major relationship in the worst way if exposed. So, I would double back and tell her and let the chips fall where they may. But do so in an intimate way, in an intimate setting, and explain that you didn't want to lose her for what is being developed truly means something to you despite your current relationship. Not necessarily in the sense that you want to be with her in a traditional way (Make that clear), but in the sense that you want to be in her life in a meaningful way.

The relationship that is perpetually in limbo between other relationships that never goes away, and is always a sense of comfort for her despite the new relationships she will eventually develop while keeping you in her life. Obviously you are not going to tell her this, you are just going to tell her that you want to be her in life because she's important to you in some regard. There is a draw between the two of you, and although it's not definable, it's certainly worth developing. And despite what people think, these can be the most rewarding relationships that are to be had. Especially if the two people involved have a high level of trust and never compromise the "Real World Relationships".

Now a critic of what I'm saying will respond with, "Well, how can you trust someone who is going behind someone else to develop something else?" And what that person doesn't understand is that you're developing a safety net, a place where someone can always go and be themselves. And reach out to you and bare everything. As often, despite the reality that you can completely expose yourself to the person that you're with in the forefront relationship, they don't completely get it in many situations. Even if you're speaking plainly, bluntly, and they digest what you're telling them. And sometimes you are so far gone in these situations that it can best to just stay, sometimes life choices and consequences don't coincide with leaving a major relationship. And these reasons can be numerous, and they can be based in emotion, and in reason.

ChumpDumper
05-24-2015, 12:16 AM
You're just being deliberately obtuse, my nigga..Actually no.

Why wouldn't you tell her it's OK for her to cheat as long as you never find about about it?

Malik Hairston
05-24-2015, 12:18 AM
Actually no.

Why wouldn't you tell her it's OK for her to cheat as long as you never find about about it?

Why would I do that?

ChumpDumper
05-24-2015, 12:20 AM
Why would I do that?Why wouldn't you?

That's the way to let her know how to love you best -- by not letting you know she's cheating on you.

Pretty simple.

Malik Hairston
05-24-2015, 12:22 AM
Why wouldn't you?

That's the way to let her know how to love you best -- by not letting you know she's cheating on you.

Pretty simple.

But we're both happy with the current situation, why would either of us change anything, if that's the case?

ChumpDumper
05-24-2015, 12:24 AM
But we're both happy with the current situation, why would either of us change anything, if that's the case?How do you know? She might be wanting to cheat on you and unhappy that you might have a problem with it. She could be even happier if you gave her permission to cheat as long as you never find out about it.

Can only make your relationship stronger tbh.

Malik Hairston
05-24-2015, 12:36 AM
How do you know? She might be wanting to cheat on you and unhappy that you might have a problem with it. She could be even happier if you gave her permission to cheat as long as you never find out about it.

Can only make your relationship stronger tbh.

I wouldn't give her permission to cheat, thats just strange, tbh:lol..

ChumpDumper
05-24-2015, 12:51 AM
I wouldn't give her permission to cheat, thats just strange, tbh:lol..No stranger than thinking that having sex with someone else isn't cheating.

Malik Hairston
05-24-2015, 12:54 AM
No stranger than thinking that having sex with someone else isn't cheating.

I said if they don't know about it, then it didn't really happen, in their world, tbh..

It's just sex that nobody else knows about it, it's like going to the steam room, or playing ball, or getting a pedi, etc..just relaxing..

apalisoc_9
05-24-2015, 12:56 AM
appreciate the responses.

As Malik said, the Window of opportunity to sleep with 17-20 year olds IMO is up to around 27 some years old. or at least look around that age.

I love my girl. I probably wouldn't cheat but reality is that when I turn 35 or some, I wouldn't be sleeping with a 10/10 with prime pussy...

I don't want to be that dude that's constantly eyeing out 18 year olds and being creepy...However, I do understand why it's considered "degenerate move" by some...Disagree since I think Sex is just Sex, still.....I know myslef all too well. If I don't get all the innocent young 18 year old/college pussy pussy now I'd be longing for it when I'm married and have kids..I just wanna get it out of my system..Onxe I fuked enough 18-21 year olds, I'll probably just get tired and my relationship in the future would be far more healthier.

Malik Hairston
05-24-2015, 12:58 AM
appreciate the responses.

As Malik said, the Window of opportunity to sleep with 17-20 year olds IMO is up to around 27 some years old. or at least look around that age.

I love my girl. I probably wouldn't cheat but reality is that when I turn 35 or some, I wouldn't be sleeping with a 10/10 with prime pussy...

I don't want to be that dude that's constantly eyeing out 18 year olds and being creepy...However, I do understand why it's considered "degenerate move" by some...Disagree since I think Sex is just Sex, still.....I know myslef all too well. If I don't get all the innocent young 18 year old/college pussy pussy now I'd be longing for it when I'm married and have kids..I just wanna get it out of my system..Onxe I fuked enough 18-21 year olds, I'll probably just get tired and my relationship in the future would be far more healthier.

:lol a friend of mine just turned 31 and he's still hanging out with young guys and smashing 18-20 year olds, popping Ms, just went to Ultra:lol, etc, tbh..everybody talks shit behind his back, but I can't hate, he seems pretty happy..a lot of jealousy, probably..

Avante
05-24-2015, 01:03 AM
I am a bit surprised anyone would want everyone knowing they have no class or loyalty. Not too bright there.

apalisoc_9
05-24-2015, 01:06 AM
:lol a friend of mine just turned 31 and he's still hanging out with young guys and smashing 18-20 year olds, popping Ms, just went to Ultra:lol, etc, tbh..everybody talks shit behind his back, but I can't hate, he seems pretty happy..a lot of jealousy, probably..

Not going to hate on dat nigga. :lol

If I'm not in a relationship, I'd hang around younger dudes too just to get younger pussy...

Absolutely jealousy...The reality is that if it isnt a big taboo, all men would be looking for younger pussy......Please, show me a 30+ year old girl that looks like this.:lol

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xap1/t51.2885-15/e15/10354556_625962040869086_563561051_n.jpg

The Reckoning
05-24-2015, 08:40 AM
too bad she's not real

CavsSuperFan
05-24-2015, 10:32 AM
I have always treated women with respect…Banging a young and naďve girl just for the heck of it is just plain wrong…

DJR210
05-24-2015, 10:50 AM
I have always treated women with respect…Banging a young and naďve girl just for the heck of it is just plain wrong…

Koolaid_Man
05-24-2015, 11:07 AM
Not going to hate on dat nigga. :lol

If I'm not in a relationship, I'd hang around younger dudes too just to get younger pussy...

Absolutely jealousy...The reality is that if it isnt a big taboo, all men would be looking for younger pussy......Please, show me a 30+ year old girl that looks like this.:lol

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xap1/t51.2885-15/e15/10354556_625962040869086_563561051_n.jpg

Listen up..let me educate you...Chumper has a good point but he's too emotional....Malik also has very good points.but I will keep it real with you..

I believe a person can cheat and still deeply love the person they're cheating on..whether man or woman....personally and history is on my side when I say this..but it is ok for a man to cheat but its more risky for a woman to cheat....see men we just have sex whereas women like to fall in love and shit...now if you have a small dick like most of the SWAMs then stop being selfish and let your woman cheat....dont be mean and hold them back if you cant deliver the goods...maybe they want to try a little chocolate....most times they will cheat with us brothas and go back to you SWAMs,anyway becsuse you guys are usually more financially stable than we are...

People like Chumper is very religious and he's also insecure...he knows he cant satisfy her but he still doesnt want her to have an orgasm...so he tries to make her feel guilty with family values or religious bullshit.....he begs and cries and she makes him feel better even though she's getting dicked down on the side by a BBC....

Yes she still loves chumper always will unless of course I start telling her I love her and then I start fucking her harder...when I fuck her harder she has a physcological chemical reaction in the brain that makes her addicted to a bigger fuller dick..so its usually game over...thats why people like chumper is so fiercely serious about this issue...whereas Malik probably has a big dick like me so even though he doesn't want his woman to cheat at least he's ok ackowledging that it could happen but that she'd never want to leave because she's already gone through that phsycological stimulation with him because of his big dick...

:toast

Malik Hairston
05-24-2015, 01:10 PM
Listen up..let me educate you...Chumper has a good point but he's too emotional....Malik also has very good points.but I will keep it real with you..

I believe a person can cheat and still deeply love the person they're cheating on..whether man or woman....personally and history is on my side when I say this..but it is ok for a man to cheat but its more risky for a woman to cheat....see men we just have sex whereas women like to fall in love and shit...now if you have a small dick like most of the SWAMs then stop being selfish and let your woman cheat....dont be mean and hold them back if you cant deliver the goods...maybe they want to try a little chocolate....most times they will cheat with us brothas and go back to you SWAMs,anyway becsuse you guys are usually more financially stable than we are...

People like Chumper is very religious and he's also insecure...he knows he cant satisfy her but he still doesnt want her to have an orgasm...so he tries to make her feel guilty with family values or religious bullshit.....he begs and cries and she makes him feel better even though she's getting dicked down on the side by a BBC....

Yes she still loves chumper always will unless of course I start telling her I love her and then I start fucking her harder...when I fuck her harder she has a physcological chemical reaction in the brain that makes her addicted to a bigger fuller dick..so its usually game over...thats why people like chumper is so fiercely serious about this issue...whereas Malik probably has a big dick like me so even though he doesn't want his woman to cheat at least he's ok ackowledging that it could happen but that she'd never want to leave because she's already gone through that phsycological stimulation with him because of his big dick...

:lmao:lmao

ChumpDumper
05-24-2015, 08:13 PM
Religious?

lol

Malik is as insecure as Kool.

~O~
05-24-2015, 08:24 PM
A man cheats to find happiness when he's away from his women. You want the wife but not all the damn time. You need to refresh your damn confidence and cheating is the only way.

mojorizen7
05-24-2015, 10:57 PM
For a sociopath.

Bynumite
05-24-2015, 10:59 PM
After seeing OP's pics in his other thread. Never thought white chicks were into curry breath, carpet flyers like that :lol

Seriously harlem, she's way out of your league :lol

Buddy Mignon
05-25-2015, 11:22 AM

I'd ask Kool or Luva, tbh, in all honesty..

Not sure why you'd mention me here. I don't do relationships so there's never a need to sneak around. And 18 is way too young for me. They've yet to learn how to clean themselves thoroughly at that age.

blkroadrunners
05-25-2015, 01:37 PM

:lmao :rollin :lmao

Infinite_limit
05-25-2015, 02:19 PM

Muh dick

The Gemini Method
05-26-2015, 11:54 AM
Fuck her in the pussy!

SupremeGuy
05-26-2015, 12:33 PM
How old are you tbh? Odds are you aren't going to marry the girl you are with now so I'd do it. dont' blame me though if you get caught.:lolRob ruining relationships one post at a time. :lol

The Gemini Method
05-26-2015, 03:19 PM
Rob ruining relationships one post at a time. :lol Rob doing his Christian duty, tbh.

ducks
05-26-2015, 04:51 PM
is it cheating if you have a threesome and one is your spouce

The Gemini Method
05-26-2015, 05:10 PM
is it cheating if you have a threesome and one is your spouce Is your spouse coherent during the threesome? If so, then no. She consented to that menage a trois. If she is drugged, well, then it may be cheating. Always ask first though just to err on the side of caution.

spurraider21
05-26-2015, 06:20 PM
lol

a) i have serious doubts that you are actually in this situation, but i'll play along

b) if you are actually taking the time to think about it, it just makes your potential act pre-meditated... which is much worse than some drunken spur of the moment cheating situation (not that i'd advocate either)

c) i'm pretty sure every person in an exclusive relationship has had temptations to cheat, and for obvious reasons. but if your temptations are stronger than your "love" you claim you feel, then what you are feeling for her probably isn't true love anyway... in which case you're just keeping her around because having a girfriend is just making you feel better about yourself

pookenstein
05-28-2015, 08:53 AM
d040ZmuUV5k

DMC
05-28-2015, 09:04 AM
I am a bit surprised anyone would want everyone knowing they have no class or loyalty. Not too bright there.
Plus 18 is a bit old for you, age of consent and all kinda kills the diamond cutter eh?

Ignignokt
05-28-2015, 10:38 AM
Worked out better for Blake this way.

Prolly because he got to sit and watch and reap the cream pie.

ChumpDumper
05-28-2015, 12:25 PM
Prolly because he got to sit and watch and reap the cream pie.Nope, tough guy.

Ignignokt
05-28-2015, 02:17 PM
Nope, tough guy.

Here to defend his honor big Boi!?!?

Malik Hairston
05-28-2015, 02:20 PM
Here to defend his honor big Boi!?!?

:lol..

ChumpDumper
05-28-2015, 03:34 PM
Here to defend his honor big Boi!?!?Nope, tough guy.

Dark Gable
05-29-2015, 10:17 AM
So did he nail it or not?

xellos88330
05-29-2015, 10:27 AM
Ummm... I would say to start by not leaving any evidence and posting on an internet board is evidence. Even if you don't do it, you are still going to get burned.