PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: LeGOAT James will beat GS

FkLA
05-24-2015, 01:19 AM
Heard it here first tbh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euDPsuykAZ8

Sean Cagney
05-24-2015, 01:20 AM
I would not bet on that, coming out of the East is no feat this year at all. I got the Warriors in 5 or 6 at the MOST.

Mikeanaro
05-24-2015, 01:21 AM
:lmao

Mitch
05-24-2015, 01:22 AM
Lebron would need to average 45-15-10

Venti Quattro
05-24-2015, 01:23 AM
All depends how healthy Kyrie is.

HI-FI
05-24-2015, 01:24 AM
it's gonna be tough. LeBron will need to be extra juiced while the refs need to accept their shekels and do what they're told.

would be great for Cleveland, perhaps Thread will return to his original bandwagon. Kirbystans will be on suicide watch so maybe it's worth it.

apalisoc_9
05-24-2015, 01:24 AM
I hate to admit, but I am rooting for James against GSW...

Kool Bob Love
05-24-2015, 01:29 AM
I'll allow it.

FkLA
05-24-2015, 01:31 AM
Klay is a fraud, Shump should do well on him. LeGOAT will lock down Curry just like he's done with D-Rose/MVParker in the past.

Not sure why they're seen as some unstoppable offensive machine. Kawhi/Green would've gave them a lot of trouble too if Enrique didn't shit the bed in the LAC series.

Thebesteva
05-24-2015, 01:46 AM
Actually I said it before you OP

So you heard it here first

midnightpulp
05-24-2015, 01:46 AM
20 on it?

Malik Hairston
05-24-2015, 01:50 AM
I'll bet $1000 on it with anybody here, you only have to give me $500, and I'll let you win the bet if the series even goes 7, tbh..anybody that wants to take it with a 3rd party to hold the money..

SanAntonioSpurs23
05-24-2015, 04:04 AM
Who gives a Fuck

z0sa
05-24-2015, 04:45 AM
Warriors in 5.

Thread
05-24-2015, 05:36 AM
& Smith ain't about to let this opportunity pass without endeavoring his mightiest. He'll have bragging rights in the ghettos & be able to punish Media as they've punished him the rest of his days.

Koolaid_Man
05-24-2015, 06:00 AM
Klay is a fraud, Shump should do well on him. LeGOAT will lock down Curry just like he's done with D-Rose/MVParker in the past.

Not sure why they're seen as some unstoppable offensive machine. Kawhi/Green would've gave them a lot of trouble too if Enrique didn't shit the bed in the LAC series.

:lmao wrong the Spur fan curse is real....

Chillen
05-24-2015, 06:29 AM
It all depends on if the Cavs can win 1 of the first 2 games in Golden State and than protect home court. I think they have a real shot at beating the Warriors. If they go down 0-2 headed back to Cleveland, it makes it that much harder imo. It's looking like this will be the Finals matchup.

RsxPiimp
05-24-2015, 06:36 AM
Warriors are just too good. This is not about Lebron, he's going to get his numbers but the Cavs supporting cast is a tier lower. They are going to be outclassed.

We've seen the Warriors adjust to all kinds of defensive schemes in the postseason, be it half court or uptempo, they'll play whatever the defense gives them and will shut down your offense.

I'm willing to make up for my welching habit and bet Kool $500 if Cleveland wins the series.

RsxPiimp
05-24-2015, 06:41 AM
Heard it here first tbh.

Also note, Warriors had Barnes and Iguodala guarding Lebron. Green I believe was covering Love the whole time. We'll definitely see some adjustments with Love being out and will most likely see Iggy on JR and Barnes/Green on Lebron if they meet in the Finals.

TampaDude
05-24-2015, 06:45 AM
Hopefully, both teams will be healthy (Love notwithstanding) for the Finals. Gonna be a good one!

unleashbaynes
05-24-2015, 08:29 AM
Would take a historic performance, but i'd be down to watch one of those.

Thread
05-24-2015, 10:07 AM
Would take a historic performance, but i'd be down to watch one of those.

I can imagine,,,after seeing your Spurs disgrace themselves in Los Angeles.

soxxx
05-24-2015, 10:14 AM
It reminds me of the 2012 Finals. Everyone was picking the Thunder to beat Miami. Miami whacked them in the finals.

Lebron can finally deliver a championship to Cleveland, I believe he will just find a way to get this done right here, right now.

AlexJones
05-24-2015, 10:30 AM
It reminds me of the 2012 Finals. Everyone was picking the Thunder to beat Miami. Miami whacked them in the finals.

:lmao "everyone"

Thread
05-24-2015, 10:32 AM

Lebron can finally deliver a championship to Cleveland, I believe he will just find a way to get this done right here, right now.

...It'd be a fairy tale story that's for certain.

daslicer
05-24-2015, 10:42 AM
Warriors will rape the Cavs it will be over in 4 or 5 games. I don't understand spurs fans strong hatred for the Warriors. I do believe the Spurs could have beaten them if they were healthy but I can't take anything away from what they have been doing during the playoffs. Most teams that have won championships always have 1 team they don't matchup well with. The Rockets championship teams never matched up with Seattle and lucked out not having to play them during their title runs. Spurs lucked out in '07 when the Mavs were taken out in the first round. Bulls lucked out by never having to face Olajuwon's rockets in the finals. The '00 Lakers lucked out not having to play the Spurs. The '09 Lakers lucked out not having to play the Blazers in the second round. The '06 Heat lucked out not having to play the Spurs. You can play this game all day. On top of that I don't get how any spurfan would want to root for Lebron this chode had an orgy once the Spurs were taken out by the Clippers. Its documented he called CP3 immediately after the spurs were eliminated to let him know he was thankful the Spurs were finished. Since then Lebron has been acting like the championship is a given. I have to say fuck this clown dude needs to lose again to have some humility. Its disgraceful a team like the Cavs gets to play in the JV conference.

Thread
05-24-2015, 10:47 AM
Warriors will rape the Cavs it will be over in 4 or 5 games. I don't understand spurs fans strong hatred for the Warriors. I do believe the Spurs could have beaten them if they were healthy but I can't take anything away from what they have been doing during the playoffs. Most teams that have won championships always have 1 team they don't matchup well with. The Rockets championship teams never matched up with Seattle and lucked out not having to play them during their title runs. Spurs lucked out in '07 when the Mavs were taken out in the first round. Bulls lucked out by never having to face Olajuwon's rockets in the finals. The '00 Lakers lucked out not having to play the Spurs. The '09 Lakers lucked out not having to play the Blazers in the second round. The '06 Heat lucked out not having to play the Spurs. You can play this game all day. On top of that I don't get how any spurfan would want to root for Lebron this chode had an orgy once the Spurs were taken out by the Clippers. Its documented he called CP3 immediately after the spurs were eliminated to let him know he was thankful the Spurs were finished. Since then Lebron has been acting like the championship is a given. I have to say fuck this clown dude needs to lose again to have some humility. Its disgraceful a team like the Cavs gets to play in the JV conference.

You'd a gotten physical, right to the edge of today's standards and beaten them like a wife. You'd a had your back-to-back, Kool woulda jumped off the Watts Towers, I'd a taken a gross of hardboiled eggs and Hershey Kisses and forted up the Reading Room. "Come and get me, bring a stool softener & Glade."

daslicer
05-24-2015, 10:49 AM
You'd a gotten physical, right to the edge of today's standards and beaten them like a wife. You'd a had your back-to-back, Kool woulda jumped off the Watts Towers, I'd a taken a gross of hardboiled eggs and Hershey Kisses and forted up the Reading Room. "Come and get me, bring a stool softener & Glade."

:lol I have to admit that is funny and probably true.

Killakobe81
05-24-2015, 01:00 PM
Actually I said it before you OP

So you heard it here first

I said it as well especially if GSW keep s turning it over. Historical data favors Warriors their point differential and offense and defense rank point to a title. But u have a tough time picking vs LeBron ... I'm rooting for team GSW but a James win is a strong argument for LeBron as GOAT which is a fun debate

baseline bum
05-24-2015, 01:03 PM

Or your Suns disgrace themselves in San Antonio.

StrengthAndHonor
05-24-2015, 01:37 PM
Warriors are just too good. This is not about Lebron, he's going to get his numbers but the Cavs supporting cast is a tier lower. They are going to be outclassed.

I agree. Warriors are just too deep. I thought they'd choke along the way, but they are just playing better. They're at their absolute peak right now.

Of course, there's always a good chance Curry is limited against Cleveland but so far they are looking like title favorites.

Phillip
05-24-2015, 01:45 PM
Generally I'm not a fan of it, but this could be a matchup where Lebron and the Cavs slow ISO offense really works heavily in their favor. It's slowed down the transition and 3-pt shooting of Atlanta tremendously, and could really destroy the tempo and rhythm of the GS offense as well. Curious to see how GS responds to a much slower, more physical style of game. They may have beaten Memphis, but had to work for it. Cleveland can run that slow style just as well, but poses a much more lethal offensive threat with Lebron and Kyrie, as well as a gutsy shooter in JR.

If I was a betting man, I would bet on GS. But I actually think more and more that as long as Kyrie is healthy enough to contribute and force Steph to work on the defensive end, then Cleveland will win the series.

FkLA
05-24-2015, 06:11 PM
20 on it?

:tu

FkLA
05-24-2015, 06:12 PM
Also note, Warriors had Barnes and Iguodala guarding Lebron. Green I believe was covering Love the whole time. We'll definitely see some adjustments with Love being out and will most likely see Iggy on JR and Barnes/Green on Lebron if they meet in the Finals.

Are you saying Green can stay in front of LeGOAT? :lol

RsxPiimp
05-24-2015, 06:13 PM
Are you saying Green can stay in front of LeGOAT? :lol

He won't, but id roll the dice with Green than Iggy.

Ghazi
05-25-2015, 04:35 AM
Phillip with the vanilla goods.

ambchang
05-25-2015, 07:14 AM
Would love it rooting for james.

But unlikely. I see a sweep.

unforeseen
05-25-2015, 07:25 AM
GS in 5

unleashbaynes
05-25-2015, 08:35 AM

shut the fuck up, Suns fan.

Thread
05-25-2015, 09:14 AM
shut the fuck up, Suns fan.

I'm absolutely a Suns fan. Never denied such.

TampaDude
05-25-2015, 03:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhXNhDmW86o

:hat

ImDaNuts
05-25-2015, 04:50 PM
Warriors will probably be -300 at least vs Cleveland. I just can't see Golden State losing 4 out of 7 to any team right now in the NBA. Just no chance.

Buddy Mignon
05-25-2015, 06:23 PM
I'll bet $1000 on it with anybody here, you only have to give me $500, and I'll let you win the bet if the series even goes 7, tbh..anybody that wants to take it with a 3rd party to hold the money..

Im in. Kori can broker the deal.

Clipper Nation
05-25-2015, 06:43 PM
I'm absolutely a Suns fan. Never denied such.
Dale, defending his fandom on a Monday eve. Too busy stooping low to act like somebody.

Thread
05-25-2015, 06:56 PM
Dale, defending his fandom on a Monday eve. Too busy stooping low to act like somebody.

Nope. Just stating a fact.

Alex's foreskin
06-05-2015, 04:03 PM

hater
06-05-2015, 04:08 PM
Imo Cleveland still has good chance to win the series. Cum brothers are choking and leave ok tired and not up to it. They could easily choke this away like the cripples did vs lolckets

FkLA
06-05-2015, 05:03 PM

I must've really rustled your jimmies at some point.

Bynumite
06-05-2015, 05:08 PM
The Lebeta cum buckets have his dick so deep in their throats that it's clouding their judgement :lol

FkLA
06-07-2015, 10:33 PM
41.5 PPG, 12.0 RPG, 8.5 APG :worthy:

Yet there's still idiots that question this man bc he wasn't blessed with prime Shaq or MVPau+Baby Drew+Odom+MWP...

Thread
06-07-2015, 10:34 PM

Yet there's still idiots that question this man bc he wasn't blessed with prime Shaq or MVPau+Baby Drew+Odom+MWP...

He ain't done it yet, Fuck.

TampaDude
06-07-2015, 10:35 PM

Yeah, LeBron is having a ridiculous run. Cavs just stole HCA, bitches!

AlexJones
06-07-2015, 10:35 PM
LeBron+Whiteside+Wade+Bosh would be up 2-0 going back to Miami about right now

FkLA
06-07-2015, 10:36 PM
He ain't done it yet, Fuck.

He will.

pgardn
06-07-2015, 10:44 PM
His teammates are absolutely playing their butts off FOR HIM.

I can't see the Cavs winning this, but LeBron is doing something Kobe could never ever do with teammates; get them to want to win FOR him. LeBron has undermined coaches, pissed off entire city's, proclaimed himself some sort of deity, and has somehow been able to get teammates on board with him.

It is impressive.

I have never experienced such ambivalence towards a player...
Admiration for a self absorbed child, it's tough.

StrengthAndHonor
06-07-2015, 10:52 PM
Shooting 39% in the series with a ridiculous amount of usage rate? He's supposed to get these numbers. He's practically playing like Westbrook during that impressive run. Won't matter much though if the Cavs doesn't win the series.

FkLA
06-07-2015, 10:59 PM
His teammates are absolutely playing their butts off FOR HIM.

I can't see the Cavs winning this, but LeBron is doing something Kobe could never ever do with teammates; get them to want to win FOR him. LeBron has undermined coaches, pissed off entire city's, proclaimed himself some sort of deity, and has somehow been able to get teammates on board with him.

It is impressive.

I have never experienced such ambivalence towards a player...
Admiration for a self absorbed child, it's tough.

Hmm lets see, maybe bc he's known for being unselfish, having great courtvision and being one of the greatest playmakers of all-time? Why am I not surprised that you can't see this?

FkLA
06-07-2015, 11:02 PM
Shooting 39% in the series with a ridiculous amount of usage rate? He's supposed to get these numbers. He's practically playing like Westbrook during that impressive run. Won't matter much though if the Cavs doesn't win the series.

Except he just won a game in the Finals and has no problem getting others open looks in crunchtime (Chimpbrook's biggest weakness).

Thread
06-07-2015, 11:08 PM
Except he just won a game in the Finals and has no problem getting others open looks in crunchtime (Chimpbrook's biggest weakness).

And he lost one game in the Finals, Fuck. Game 1 is on him.

Phillip
06-07-2015, 11:10 PM

:toast

DPG21920
06-07-2015, 11:10 PM
His teammates are playing really hard, but it's amazing the usuage Lebron is burdened with. People are also confusing hard with good. While they are playing hard, they really suck and it's amazing how they are in the series. Makes no sense.

DPG21920
06-07-2015, 11:11 PM
:toast

By the way, it's early, but a tremendous call on how the series would go. Really awesome breakdown of what you thought would happen and it's been CLE"s gameplan.

StrengthAndHonor
06-07-2015, 11:16 PM
He's been phenomenal.

pgardn
06-07-2015, 11:22 PM
Hmm lets see, maybe bc he's known for being unselfish, having great courtvision and being one of the greatest playmakers of all-time? Why am I not surprised that you can't see this?

He does do a great job of distributing and seeing the floor then goes hero.
And we know why you can't see this.

You like his last shot before OT last game ya damn knob?

DMC
06-07-2015, 11:27 PM
It's one game. The sentiment here shifts with the tide. Every game the entire narrative changes.

Thread
06-07-2015, 11:28 PM
It's one game. The sentiment here shifts with the tide. Every game the entire narrative changes.

But, a victory for GS puts a stopper in it, D. Then it's the old 4 in-a-row, or, Game 7 in California. That's gone now.

DMC
06-07-2015, 11:31 PM
His teammates are playing really hard, but it's amazing the usuage Lebron is burdened with. People are also confusing hard with good. While they are playing hard, they really suck and it's amazing how they are in the series. Makes no sense.
It's ugly ball but it's effective because the Warriors are a finesse team on offense, relying on open looks to widen the margins early and wear out opponents who just try to get back into the game. Cleveland is getting early leads and the Warriors aren't responding very well thus far. They won the 1st game but were down by 16 at one point. They have the ability to make big runs but I saw guys who were wide open pass up looks they'd normally take, just to defer to Steph or Klay. Saw the Clippers do that in crunch time as well. I guess people don't want the blame.

DMC
06-07-2015, 11:33 PM
But, a victory for GS puts a stopper in it, D. Then it's the old 4 in-a-row, or, Game 7 in California. That's gone now.
Teams lose at home. It happens. Memphis beat them in game 2 at home as well, we saw how that played out.

pgardn
06-07-2015, 11:35 PM

This actually drives me nuts.

DPG21920
06-07-2015, 11:39 PM
It's ugly ball but it's effective because the Warriors are a finesse team on offense, relying on open looks to widen the margins early and wear out opponents who just try to get back into the game. Cleveland is getting early leads and the Warriors aren't responding very well thus far. They won the 1st game but were down by 16 at one point. They have the ability to make big runs but I saw guys who were wide open pass up looks they'd normally take, just to defer to Steph or Klay. Saw the Clippers do that in crunch time as well. I guess people don't want the blame.

Well, while there are some softer variables like "choking" I still don't see how what CLE is doing is sustainable. I saw enough good looks for GS and enough just flat out bad decisions from GS to lead me to believe they still hold a sizable advantage.

CLE going big has yielded results, but the process has been choppy. It's more on GS IMO. The tide will turn if GS doesn't choke.

Malik Hairston
06-08-2015, 01:00 AM
LeBron+Whiteside+Wade+Bosh would be up 2-0 going back to Miami about right now

:wow..what a shame, tbh..

Ray Allen probably returns, too..

DMC
06-08-2015, 08:06 AM
Well, while there are some softer variables like "choking" I still don't see how what CLE is doing is sustainable. I saw enough good looks for GS and enough just flat out bad decisions from GS to lead me to believe they still hold a sizable advantage.

CLE going big has yielded results, but the process has been choppy. It's more on GS IMO. The tide will turn if GS doesn't choke.

Oh yeah I think GS walks away with this in 6 games if not sooner. They won't get the ho hum games that the Spurs got last year though, probably never see a beat down like that again in the Finals witih that kind of ball movement and execution.

Thread
06-08-2015, 11:42 AM
Oh yeah I think GS walks away with this in 6 games if not sooner. They won't get the ho hum games that the Spurs got last year though, probably never see a beat down like that again in the Finals witih that kind of ball movement and execution.

...your 2nd 5th.

DMC
06-08-2015, 03:24 PM
...your 2nd 5th.

Your 2nd lottery, consecutive.

Thread
06-08-2015, 03:28 PM
Your 2nd lottery, consecutive.

Absolutely. I own my shit.

Clipper Nation
06-08-2015, 04:03 PM
I own my shit.
Only because they were sellin' it to you.

Thread
06-08-2015, 04:05 PM
Only because they were sellin' it to you.

No. They were sellin' your shit. They never sold my shit.

Clipper Nation
06-08-2015, 04:06 PM
No. They were sellin' your shit. They never sold my shit.
They were peddlin' your wares, until Bryant pulled it all off the shelves.

Thread
06-08-2015, 04:08 PM
They were peddlin' your wares, until Bryant pulled it all off the shelves.

No. You're trying to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. You're wrong. They were selling your shit. They never sold our shit.

FkLA
06-10-2015, 12:44 AM
LeGOAT :worthy:

Malik Hairston
06-10-2015, 12:52 AM
Damn, Fkla might do it again:wow approaching TimmytoZo status, tbh..

CavsLord
06-10-2015, 03:35 AM
LeGod is great.

Thread
06-10-2015, 12:09 PM
^ Post Count (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=43031) 2

tee, hee.

Killakobe81
06-10-2015, 12:23 PM
I said it as well especially if GSW keeps turning it over. Historical data favors the Warriors their point differential and offense and defense rank point to a title .. But I have a tough time picking vs LeBron ... I'm rooting for team GSW but a James win is a strong argument for LeBron as GOAT which is a fun debate

Man I was on it as well ...funny all the sweep and rape talk has changed in just 2 weeks ...

Killakobe81
06-10-2015, 12:24 PM
Generally I'm not a fan of it, but this could be a matchup where Lebron and the Cavs slow ISO offense really works heavily in their favor. It's slowed down the transition and 3-pt shooting of Atlanta tremendously, and could really destroy the tempo and rhythm of the GS offense as well. Curious to see how GS responds to a much slower, more physical style of game. They may have beaten Memphis, but had to work for it. Cleveland can run that slow style just as well, but poses a much more lethal offensive threat with Lebron and Kyrie, as well as a gutsy shooter in JR.

If I was a betting man, I would bet on GS. But I actually think more and more that as long as Kyrie is healthy enough to contribute and force Steph to work on the defensive end, then Cleveland will win the series.

Lot's of gold in here even if you would not flat out just pick, Cavs ...

Thread
06-10-2015, 12:25 PM
Man I was on it as well ...funny all the sweep and rape talk has changed in just 2 weeks ...

Word to the wise:::You'd better finish it tomorrow nite.

Killakobe81
06-10-2015, 12:28 PM
Word to the wise:::You'd better finish it tomorrow nite.

Work needs to be done and we will see if the Cleveland curse lives ...and there is no points despite what people say are even with my praise for leaving the work "half-done" all my praise is contingent on finishing the deed.

TheGreatYacht
06-10-2015, 02:37 PM
Heard it here first tbh.

Damn faggot, I know you follow Harlem everywhere... But you like the players he likes too? :lmao

Arnold Toht
06-10-2015, 02:39 PM
Damn faggot, I know you follow Harlem everywhere... But you like the players he likes too? :lmao

You were up 5 on him with 28 seconds to go. Gotta finish that, big boy.

TheGreatYacht
06-10-2015, 02:42 PM
You were up 5 on him with 28 seconds to go. Gotta finish that, big boy.
Couldn't. Chokers on the team can't make free throws tbh imo

Arnold Toht
06-10-2015, 02:46 PM
Couldn't. Chokers on the team can't make free throws tbh imo

Not my problem. You guys decided to throw the ball to an autistic, socially awkward black man to make FT's. He didn't. Bosh grabbed that rebound. Ta-da.

FkLA
06-10-2015, 02:47 PM

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199996

ffadicted
06-10-2015, 03:05 PM

Pretty insane

TheGreatYacht
06-10-2015, 03:09 PM
Not my problem. You guys decided to throw the ball to an autistic, socially awkward black man to make FT's. He didn't. Bosh grabbed that rebound. Ta-da.
Tried to tell em but they didn't listen. You think Dyke Cuban can pull off the Aldridge move? Or is he SA bound

Alex's foreskin
06-16-2015, 10:45 PM
:lmao Wrong

FkLA
06-16-2015, 11:31 PM
35.8 PPG, 13.3 RPG, 8.3 APG

Just didn't have any help. :(

Alex's foreskin
06-16-2015, 11:32 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao what was his shooting percentage?.

FkLA
06-16-2015, 11:34 PM

The same as Dirk's in '11 except Dirk actually had help.

StrengthAndHonor
06-16-2015, 11:34 PM
1 Point per 1 FGA :lmao

GOAT :lmao

StrengthAndHonor
06-16-2015, 11:36 PM

We've seen the Warriors adjust to all kinds of defensive schemes in the postseason, be it half court or uptempo, they'll play whatever the defense gives them and will shut down your offense.

Good call, unfortunately RsxPiimp is banned :lol

K...
06-17-2015, 11:15 AM
What happened? I won't talk shit here because I called a sweep and it ended up going six. But still, an exclamation please.

lefty
10-24-2016, 08:04 AM
Obviously OP meant 2016