PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: Why Does Spur Fan Feel So Threatened By Golden State

Koolaid_Man
05-24-2015, 06:15 AM
Geez guys...why? You go from dick riding Dwight to hopping back onto Lebrons dick...listen Spur fan....you guys are lucky the Clippers had the decency to beat yall in 7....Curry and Co. would have SWEPT you....

Ohh..hi midnight pulp :lmao

midnightpulp
05-24-2015, 06:21 AM
Don't think any Spurfan dislikes Golden State.

We just want to see Lakerfan suffer, and GS winning provides the least amount of suffering for you and yours :lol

Koolaid_Man
05-24-2015, 06:26 AM
Don't think any Spurfan dislikes Golden State.

We just want to see Lakerfan suffer, and GS winning provides the least amount of suffering for you and yours :lol

We got 17 titles :-) how can we suffer?

You on the other hand lost to the mental meltdown Clippers of all teams and yet again failed to repeat....not repeating pretty much invalidates all of your titles...see I was on the fence before but now I'm convinced not being able to defend a single title means you flew by the seat of your pants to win and basically got lucky....you're not a winner mid....just a lucky team....all great teams make a defense they dont roll over....

You're wrong par par

DJR210
05-24-2015, 06:27 AM
Still up thinking about the Spurs or their fans Kool? Dude, you don't fucking stop.

Koolaid_Man
05-24-2015, 06:28 AM
And Golden State is practically LA....all the real gangstas are either from LA or Golden State so we have no problems with Golden State winning....now they just need to make your nightmare season come to an end by beating Lebron :lmao

Koolaid_Man
05-24-2015, 06:29 AM
Still up thinking about the Spurs or their fans Kool? Dude, you don't fucking stop.

I love thinking about Spur fan....

midnightpulp
05-24-2015, 06:30 AM

You on the other hand lost to the mental meltdown Clippers of all teams and yet again failed to repeat....not repeating pretty much invalidates all of your titles...see I was on the fence before but now I'm convinced not being able to defend a single title means you flew by the seat of your pants to win and basically got lucky....you're not a winner mid....just a lucky team....all great teams make a defense they dont roll over....

You're wrong par par

Living in the past :lol

Good luck getting winning 35 games next season, Kool :toast

Koolaid_Man
05-24-2015, 06:32 AM

You've been a blessing this season Mid....all of your predictions and well wishes have backfired..therefore I will graciously accept more of your well wishes.....you sir are a very fine gentleman...

Chop chop....:lol

DJR210
05-24-2015, 06:34 AM

20 million dollar farewell tour :tu Randle gets one more year (probably two months before season ending injury for both tbh) to learn how to be an egotistical, self centered, sociopath :cry

TampaDude
05-24-2015, 06:35 AM
BOILED DOWN:::

Duncan > TOSB Kirby

Forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever.

Koolaid_Man
05-24-2015, 06:39 AM
20 million dollar farewell tour :tu Randle gets one more year (probably two months before season ending injury for both tbh) to learn how to be an egotistical, self centered, sociopath :cry

While you're paying max dollars to Kawi? Ask Mid to pull the stats Kawi as the first option has dropped significantly in production.....he cannot lead a team he doesnt have the IQ for it...he gets his points off clean up buckets or strictly off screens he cannot break down a defender and get his own shot...ask mid to produce the advanced stats..I did a few weeks ago and yall ignored it because it made your ass itch....Kawi is a very limited system player and will get his shit pushed in for years by the Splash brothers

100%duncan
05-24-2015, 07:13 AM
As long as Duncan is the greatest of his generation. :bobo

Anyone with atleast half a brain would never deny this. Cheers mate

Venti Quattro
05-24-2015, 07:40 AM
:lmao Koolaid_Man doing work

DJR210
05-24-2015, 07:54 AM
While you're paying max dollars to Kawi? Ask Mid to pull the stats Kawi as the first option has dropped significantly in production.....he cannot lead a team he doesnt have the IQ for it...he gets his points off clean up buckets or strictly off screens he cannot break down a defender and get his own shot...ask mid to produce the advanced stats..I did a few weeks ago and yall ignored it because it made your ass itch....Kawi is a very limited system player and will get his shit pushed in for years by the Splash brothers

:lol don't hate. He's 23 and improving steadily on offense. He's already the best perimeter defender on top of that :tu

TampaDude
05-24-2015, 07:59 AM
:lol don't hate. He's 23 and improving steadily on offense. He's already the best perimeter defender on top of that :tu

Kool is just a stupid troll that likes to pretend he knows basketball, but his kung-fu is weak.

Cully is far more entertaining, anyway. :lol

z0sa
05-24-2015, 08:02 AM
Kobe's legacy :lol

Koolaid_Man
05-24-2015, 08:03 AM

He's had a widespread drop in his %'s since he started trying to take on more offense...he has to have his feet set to be a productive jump shooter he cannot get his own shot when it counts the most...he is good defensively but I even call that into question....he's a system player...let me see his ass lead a team like Steph...he simply cant do it...he's not a leader...he simply takes what Pops system will give him..he motivates no one he's not even a vocal leader...he's always looking over his shoulder for Timmy, Manu, or Parker to validate and approve of him while he's on the court...the Spurs are a girlie girl mess

DJR210
05-24-2015, 08:05 AM
He's had a widespread drop in his %'s since he started trying to take on more offense...he has to have his feet set to be a productive jump shooter he cannot get his own shot when it counts the most...he is good defensively but I even call that into question....he's a system player...let me see his ass lead a team like Steph...he simply cant do it...he's not a leader...he simply takes what Pops system will give him..he motivates no one he's not even a vocal leader...he's always looking over his shoulder for Timmy, Manu, or Parker to validate and approve of him while he's on the court...the Spurs are a girlie girl mess

Stopped reading at "He's".

Koolaid_Man
05-24-2015, 08:12 AM
Stopped reading at "He's".

Close your eyes, close your mouth, stop up your ears if you want but I will still deliver the pain of truth even if it's through your ass :lol

RsxPiimp
05-24-2015, 08:14 AM
You've been a blessing this season Mid....all of your predictions and well wishes have backfired..therefore I will graciously accept more of your well wishes.....you sir are a very fine gentleman...

Chop chop....:lol

Kool schooling Mid, never thought I'd see that again :wow

Silver&Black
05-24-2015, 08:15 AM

:lmao A Kirby fan talking about shooting %s
:lmao You gotta believe me

TampaDude
05-24-2015, 08:44 AM
Close your eyes, close your mouth, stop up your ears if you want but I will still deliver the pain of truth even if it's through your ass :lol

The only pain is having to read the diarrhea that gurgles forth from your addled brain.

You're an idiot. Your mom and dad are idiots, too. Idiot genes just run in your family.

Koolaid_Man
05-24-2015, 08:49 AM
The only pain is having to read the diarrhea that gurgles forth from your addled brain.

You're an idiot. Your mom and dad are idiots, too. Idiot genes just run in your family.
:sleep

Caltex2
05-24-2015, 09:24 AM

You're wrong par par

16 (significant because it's 1 less than the Celtics) but whose counting?

Clipper Nation
05-24-2015, 09:58 AM
Kool schooling Mid, never thought I'd see that again :wow

Riding on Kool's dick now tbh, that's an all time low :lol

Leetonidas
05-24-2015, 10:06 AM
Kool making up observations to seem relevant :lol Spurfans don't give two shits about GSW tbh

Thread
05-24-2015, 10:10 AM

...Ainge for 1. That 16th about killed him. He gained like 100 lbs in response.

RsxPiimp
05-24-2015, 10:11 AM
CN shooting and intentionally missing on his own basket to get a credit for a rebound type of bads.

:lmao

Boy, sit your ass down.

TampaDude
05-24-2015, 10:12 AM
:sleep

I accept your surrender.

StrengthAndHonor
05-24-2015, 10:28 AM
CN shooting and intentionally missing on his own basket to get a credit for a rebound type of bads.

:lmao

Boy, sit your ass down.
:lol...

LakerHater
05-24-2015, 11:53 AM

You're wrong par par

5 of which belong to Minneapolis Minnesota!

Koolaid_Man
05-24-2015, 11:57 AM

Then why arent they claiming them. :lol

LakerHater
05-24-2015, 12:01 PM
Then why arent they claiming them. :lol
Thats true!
Jus like OKC claimin Seattle's & Golden State Claimin 2 of the 3!

Caltex2
05-24-2015, 12:03 PM

Last time I checked, it was the same exact franchise. He didn't say LA had 17 titles.

daslicer
05-24-2015, 12:06 PM
I don't feel threatened by the Warriors at all. They are not really a rival even though the spurs beat them 2 years ago in the playoffs. Other than that series there is really no history between the two teams. As long as Kobe doesn't get 6 I don't care who wins the title.

Strange Love
05-24-2015, 12:37 PM

You're wrong par par

LOL WE.

Koolaid_Man
05-24-2015, 12:40 PM
LOL WE.

You have no idea if I'm on the Lakers payroll or not..and in what capacity tbh :hat

Strange Love
05-24-2015, 12:47 PM
You have no idea if I'm on the Lakers payroll or not..and in what capacity tbh :hat

But you're not.

Koolaid_Man
05-24-2015, 12:50 PM
But you're not.

No I'm not

Killakobe81
05-24-2015, 01:23 PM
Kool making up observations to seem relevant :lol Spurfans don't give two shits about GSW tbh

No co signing Kool but but plenty of Spur fan has gone out of their way to shit on GSW all year long ...

Koolaid_Man
05-24-2015, 01:34 PM
No co signing Kool but but plenty of Spur fan has gone out of their way to shit on GSW all year long ...

You're still a peoples pleaser Killa....learn to be comfortable in your own skin and not give a fuck...why do you feel the need to diss me before agreeing with me....grow a pair man...why do you act afraid of Spur fan? Do you not realize yet that Kori not only cosigns...but told me to regulate these bitches...deal with the real man....Kobe is no pacifist he's a stone cold killa and he doesn't give a fuck...dont do it for me..do it for your own names sake...:toast

Strange Love
05-24-2015, 01:46 PM

I think that's just because they're cocky faggots celebrating every made shot.

More annoyed than anything else.

Nothing to be jealous about a team that hasn't won shit yet. My score says 5 to none.

Killakobe81
05-24-2015, 01:57 PM
You're still a peoples pleaser Killa....learn to be comfortable in your own skin and not give a fuck...why do you feel the need to diss me before agreeing with me....grow a pair man...why do you act afraid of Spur fan? Do you not realize yet that Kori not only cosigns...but told me to regulate these bitches...deal with the real man....Kobe is no pacifist he's a stone cold killa and he doesn't give a fuck...dont do it for me..do it for your own names sake...:toast

Who is dissing you ? I just don't take things as far as you do ...I don't need to please anyone I just don't believe in going full on troll. It works for you just not my thing ..I can tell you a smart cat and don't truly believe half the shit you post . ..but I find it funny you think I'm dissing when I am agreeing with you ...Lol

Koolaid_Man
05-24-2015, 02:34 PM
Who is dissing you ? I just don't take things as far as you do ...I don't need to please anyone I just don't believe in going full on troll. It works for you just not my thing ..I can tell you a smart cat and don't truly believe half the shit you post . ..but I find it funny you think I'm dissing when I am agreeing with you ...Lol

Ok...then cosign me Killa...validate me :lol

Lakers999
05-24-2015, 03:41 PM

Don't hate on the past pretty soon you will be living in it too. And from the looks of it you guys will be there for a long time