PDA

View Full Version : NBA: The Baddest White Boy In History

Koolaid_Man
05-24-2015, 08:54 AM
Goes to Mr. Bill Laimbeer...:toast

He kicked all kinds of ass on the daily....lol at thinking Golden State could have played successfully in this era....it would have been a disaster....Steph is my boy and a real good guy but he's not a mans man....he couldnt have played with these guys...the fact that he's afraid of the media and won't bring his kid back out..speaks volumes about his mindset...its cool though I just want a title in Golden State
6XNqYf03Qk0

Silver&Black
05-24-2015, 09:10 AM
Thought this was going to be another Steph Curry thread tbh....

DMC
05-24-2015, 10:18 AM
http://media.giphy.com/media/5ykrbdJwlC5kQ/giphy.gif

Thread
05-24-2015, 10:19 AM
Not just the violence, but the quality of basketball dwarfs today's shit.

Koolaid_Man
05-24-2015, 10:21 AM
Not just the violence, but the quality of basketball dwarfs today's shit.

Entertainment at its best....:toast nothing I see today even comes close to those golden years

Koolaid_Man
05-24-2015, 10:22 AM
The onky thing is we have better quality vids and high definition :lol so it all looks prettier

TampaDude
05-24-2015, 10:24 AM

He kicked all kinds of ass on the daily....lol at thinking Golden State could have played successfully in this era....it would have been a disaster....Steph is my boy and a real good guy but he's not a mans man....he couldnt have played with these guys...the fact that he's afraid of the media and won't bring his kid back out..speaks volumes about his mindset...its cool though I just want a title in Golden State
6XNqYf03Qk0

Okay...I take it back...you're not an idiot.

Laimbeer is one of my favorite players ever.

Of course, if he played like that today, he'd probably be suspended for half the season. :lol

BTW, the Dubs already have a title. Sure, it's from 1975, but hey, gotta love those underhand freethrows. :hat

Thread
05-24-2015, 10:25 AM
Entertainment at its best....:toast nothing I see today even comes close to those golden years

Precisely, my fine, level headed friend.

AlexJones
05-24-2015, 10:26 AM
LOL the golden years of cheapshotting, fake tough guys, iso-ball and lack of shooting/passing skills
LOL PPG being the benchmark for evaluating players

Koolaid_Man
05-24-2015, 10:40 AM
Here's another good look...:lol

o8qhDXUD2Xc

Koolaid_Man
05-24-2015, 10:43 AM
LOL the golden years of cheapshotting, fake tough guys, iso-ball and lack of shooting/passing skills

Ppg has always been in every sport...baseball is rbi's or points and home runs....soccer is goals scored, hockey is pucks scored.....football is touchdowns....tennis is match points.....boxing is points......ppg always rule the day but especially in a era where real men played

Sean Cagney
05-24-2015, 12:45 PM

:lol fake tough guys when you have these floppers in the league today and people like Garnett who fight PG's mostly.... Shooting skills? The mid range game back then was wayyyyyyyyyyy better than it is now, it's all but missing pretty much from most players. They shot alot better back then, you just seem to make shit up when it comes to the 80's and 90's man. They actually had some fundamentals and it was not all just dunk or shoot the three ball.

Koolaid_Man
05-24-2015, 01:00 PM
Lol.....

IhQyaKWsQy8

midnightpulp
05-24-2015, 02:21 PM
Kool, living in the past, as Lakerfan is wont to do these days.

Even though they have the number 2 pick, they still know they have no future and Kirbs will end his career on 30 win team :lol

Koolaid_Man
05-24-2015, 02:59 PM
Kool, living in the past, as Lakerfan is wont to do these days.

Even though they have the number 2 pick, they still know they have no future and Kirbs will end his career on 30 win team :lol

Duncan cut his salary in half (http://www.spotrac.com/nba/san-antonio-spurs/tim-duncan/) by signing a three-year, $30 million deal. One year after being the third highest paid player, Duncan knocked himself down to 61st (http://www.draftexpress.com/nba-player-salaries/), meaning he made less this year than Richard Hamilton or Hedo Turkoglu. :lol

Koolaid_Man
05-24-2015, 03:08 PM
It takes Duncan 3 yrs to earn what Kobe does in 1....:lol and Kobe still got to 5 first

Koolaid_Man
05-24-2015, 03:11 PM
He earned 30 in 3 yrs but gave up 23 in 60 secs over a bad wine deal :lol

Budkin
05-24-2015, 03:59 PM

6XNqYf03Qk0

100% agreed.

spurraider21
05-24-2015, 04:56 PM
I cheer for wins not salaries

ambchang
05-24-2015, 09:38 PM
Here's another good look...:lol

o8qhDXUD2Xc

Almost every fight had laimbeer in it.

It's hilarious in a way.

Also, it wasn't because of the Malice in the palace. They were already tightening the rules during the 90s mostly because the heat knick rivalry. And I remembered the straw that broken the camels back being a brawl between the Suns and the Knicks. I came shortly after a Knicks brawl and the league basically said enough was enough.

mkurts
05-24-2015, 09:47 PM
Lakers need to get Dellavedova on their team, they will be unbeatable !

TampaDude
05-25-2015, 03:18 PM
Almost every fight had laimbeer in it.

It's hilarious in a way.

Also, it wasn't because of the Malice in the palace. They were already tightening the rules during the 90s mostly because the heat knick rivalry. And I remembered the straw that broken the camels back being a brawl between the Suns and the Knicks. I came shortly after a Knicks brawl and the league basically said enough was enough.

Hope you had a towel to clean up afterwards. :lol