PDA

View Full Version : Rockets: Nate Robinson over Yao or Steph Curry against Dwight?

Caltex2
05-24-2015, 09:35 AM
Which was more humiliating, Nate Robinson's block on Yao or Steph Curry's box out on Dwight Howard.

RsxPiimp
05-24-2015, 09:54 AM
For someone who hates Dwight, this would be the time for me to egg on him but he's played great in the playoffs.

Nate Robinson's block has got to be one of the most disrespecting and humiliating turn of events NBA history, it's up there with Steph crossing and dropping the same player and Shawn Bradley getting scooped and slammed on the floor :lol

Caltex2
05-24-2015, 10:37 AM
Or T-Mac on Bradley. And Howard has had too many lapses in the playoffs.

Robinson on Yao reminds me of A.J. Moye blocking Carlos Boozer in an Indiana-Duke Sweet 16 game. It was at an important juncture too.

Thread
05-24-2015, 10:41 AM
For someone who hates Dwight, this would be the time for me to egg on him but he's played great in the playoffs.

Nate Robinson's block has got to be one of the most disrespecting and humiliating turn of events NBA history, it's up there with Steph crossing and dropping the same player and Shawn Bradley getting scooped and slammed on the floor :lol

He was loose though, Pimp, both on offense & defense and it's reckless to play that way in the regular season, but, damn near criminal to do it in the playoffs.

sook
05-24-2015, 10:50 AM
he hooked his fucking arm.

OP I don't think you're a fan of the team, either way stop with the shitty threads.

Thread
05-24-2015, 10:51 AM

OP I don't think you're a fan of the team, either way stop with the shitty threads.

Sookster, you're tardy 12 hours.

ffadicted
05-24-2015, 10:56 AM
Blocks are always more disrespectful

Silver&Black
05-24-2015, 11:03 AM

There are people out there that lie about being Rockets fans?

Caltex2
05-24-2015, 12:11 PM

If you couldn't figure it out by now, the "Choke City" meme is an anti-jinx. This series is more or less over, so I can give up that act, though it worked wonders in the Clippers series.

That's likely what else you're referring to.

Franklin
05-24-2015, 06:49 PM
Today's DH ain't even half as athletic as he once was tbh. We indeed dodged another bullet not signing him, we dodged both bullets by not signing either of him and Deron tbh.