PDA

View Full Version : Kanye Got Booed Last Night in the NFL Pre-Game

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-09-2005, 09:36 AM
'THE BIG BOO' CROWD HISSES KANYE WEST
Fri Sep 09 2005 10:30:28 ET

The chart topping hip hop rapper star who last week used a network hurricane fundraiser to charge "George Bush doesn't care about black people" was loudly and lustily booed during Thursday night's NFL kickoff show.

The appearance of Kanye West, who was beamed into the Boston stadium via remote from Los Angeles, rocked the crowd.

"The boos were thunderous and lasted for much of his number," reports the BOSTON GLOBE.

Developing..

Per drudge...

CharlieMac
09-09-2005, 09:39 AM
I'd love to hear that personally, but Mass. is a pretty blue state, so it's a little hard to believe.

Trainwreck2100
09-09-2005, 09:46 AM
And yet his sales with black people will prob go up. So he's getting all this free publicity.

Spurminator
09-09-2005, 09:46 AM
I was wondering how he would be received... Did anyone actually see the performance on television?

What about Green Day?

CharlieMac
09-09-2005, 09:48 AM
And yet his sales with black people will prob go up. So he's getting all this free publicity.

College kids and white suburban kids eat this shit up.

Trainwreck2100
09-09-2005, 09:53 AM
College kids and white suburban kids eat this shit up.

As a college kid who knows many white suburban college kids, I can't believe I forgot to include them.

Kip Fanatic
09-09-2005, 09:55 AM
I'm very glad that he got booed. He deserved it. You don't use a fundraiser to say that the President of the U.S doesn't like Black people. Write in on one of your songs. Say it at one of your concerts when you're on tour, but not during a fund raiser, which was trying to raise money for hurricane victims. That's just stupid. I do think that relief could have gotten to the victims sooner, but I cannot say that for sure because I wasn't there. However, I am not going to come out and say Bush doesn't like Black people during a fund raiser. Thats ignorant.

nkdlunch
09-09-2005, 09:58 AM
Kanye West is black!??

SWC Bonfire
09-09-2005, 10:00 AM
This guy is an idiot. Everyone knows George W. Bush doesn't like Canadians, not black people.

Trainwreck2100
09-09-2005, 10:02 AM
I here he's not a plant person either.

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-09-2005, 10:07 AM
You don't use a fundraiser to say that the President of the U.S doesn't like Black people. Write in on one of your songs.

Actually he already wrote a song saying Bush knew about 9/11 and a bunch of other conspiracy-related, crack induced nonsense.

JoeChalupa
09-09-2005, 10:07 AM
Glad I missed it.

spurs_fan_in_exile
09-09-2005, 10:10 AM
This isn't too hard to figure out. Kanye's comments show that he doesn't like Bush. And Curt Schilling does like Bush. So in Massachusetts logic, Kanye doesn't like Curt either. And since Curt is one step behind Jesus for finally getting the Sox a ring, Kanye must be booed relentlessly.

Spurminator
09-09-2005, 10:14 AM
Kanye has potential. I'm no hip hop expert by any stretch of the imagination, but I though The College Dropout was a great album. The message was different than a lot of mainstream rap.

It's just unfortunate that someone with the power to bring social consciousness back into hip hop has to have such irrational opinions as these.

But I still prefer it to 50 Cent.

Sportcamper
09-09-2005, 10:15 AM
Kayne is so misguided...Everyone from Texas knows that George Bush hates people from California not Louisiana or Mississippi....

Kip Fanatic
09-09-2005, 10:16 AM
I too think the guy has talent. However, he didn't have much of a brain when he said that on live T.V.

j-6
09-09-2005, 10:24 AM
This isn't too hard to figure out. Kanye's comments show that he doesn't like Bush. And Curt Schilling does like Bush. So in Massachusetts logic, Kanye doesn't like Curt either. And since Curt is one step behind Jesus for finally getting the Sox a ring, Kanye must be booed relentlessly.

Actually, since New Englanders were praying for 86 years and Jesus didn't deliver, and Curt Schilling did, Schilling is a step ahead of ol' J.C. So's Bill Belichick.

Spurminator
09-09-2005, 10:27 AM
Kayne is so misguided...Everyone from Texas knows that George Bush hates people from California not Louisiana or Mississippi....

I heard another black actor comment on Kanye... It was actually kind of funny.

"It's not a racial issue. George Bush doesn't care about white people either."

mookie2001
09-09-2005, 10:29 AM
this is hard because kaynes music fucking blows donkey balls
and he thinks he's the shit because he's somewhat educated and dresses like a queer
but, i do applaud him for speaking out against bush
it shows he has some balls
he was wrong
Bush doesnt care about poor people

MiNuS
09-09-2005, 10:30 AM
New England,hello?

whottt
09-09-2005, 10:31 AM
Good job New Englanders.

Spurminator
09-09-2005, 10:37 AM
The appearance of Kanye West, who was beamed into the Boston stadium via remote from Los Angeles

I just noticed that part of it.

Too bad he wasn't in Boston.

ShoogarBear
09-09-2005, 10:40 AM
Then again, what kind of reception would Dubya have gotten if he showed his face?

Spurminator
09-09-2005, 10:41 AM
Probably boos from the other half of the crowd.

nkdlunch
09-09-2005, 10:51 AM
a W vs. Kanye rap battle would fix this drama!

Medvedenko
09-09-2005, 11:12 AM
Am I the only person who thought his comment was purely out of frustration and not some planned attack. Serioulsy guys, that's all it was...how about that guy yesterday who said "Go Fuck yourself" to Rummy while he was being interviewed. That's some funny shit. Too bad he was on vacation all last week fly fishing to see finally grace NO with his presense. Anyways, KW is an artist, and the top of his game, do you think his comment was wrong, than cool. I think it's naive but a lot of my black friends agree with him and so do I. If that was a different state with a more white wash contingent it probably would have been handled different.

Mixability
09-09-2005, 11:13 AM
who wouldn't boo that no-talent piece of shit?

:rolleyes
wow, if he doesn't have talent, then what does that make you?

SWC Bonfire
09-09-2005, 11:13 AM
a W vs. Kanye rap battle would fix this drama!

:lol

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-09-2005, 11:14 AM
Am I the only person who thought his comment was purely out of frustration and not some planned attack. Serioulsy guys, that's all it was

Yes. The guy wrote a friggin' song saying Bush planned 9/11. I don't think it was out of frustration on behalf of the people of NO, he just hates W. flat out.

Medvedenko
09-09-2005, 11:19 AM
Like I said his partisan views had no place in the context....writing songs about Bushy and how he's fucked up....well not the first artist and not the last....

Spurminator
09-09-2005, 11:20 AM
Yes. The guy wrote a friggin' song saying Bush planned 9/11.

What song are you talking about?

Are you sure you don't have him mistaken for Jadakiss (http://www.counterbias.com/news007.html)?

whottt
09-09-2005, 11:25 AM
I don't care if he felt justified or not...I despise racists and hatemongers...no matter what color they are....they are all ignorant. Sure he's got a right to be racist...and the rest of us that aren't have a right to thoroughly enjoy his ass getting booed for stupid comments.

And I don't think NBC was giving him that airtime to incite hatred...

Kip Fanatic
09-09-2005, 11:27 AM
A
m I the only person who thought his comment was purely out of frustration and not some planned attack. Serioulsy guys, that's all it was...how about that guy yesterday who said "Go Fuck yourself" to Rummy while he was being interviewed. That's some funny shit. Too bad he was on vacation all last week fly fishing to see finally grace NO with his presense. Anyways, KW is an artist, and the top of his game, do you think his comment was wrong, than cool. I think it's naive but a lot of my black friends agree with him and so do I. If that was a different state with a more white wash contingent it probably would have been handled different.[/QUOTE]

You can't say that because it hasn't happened. Its easy to say that when it hasn't happened to a state with a heavier White population. That's naive of you to say. I don't think those people got aid as fast as they should have neither, but I am not going to say or think Bush doesn't like Black people. You're being prejudice in saying that and so is K. West for making a remark like that. Remember, prejudice is pre-judging someone. West doesn't know Bush. Therefore, saying he doesn't like Blacks is pre-judgement. That's retarded and you and you comment about the situation being handled different if it were a state like Conn. is retarded as well.

whottt
09-09-2005, 11:30 AM
I think it's naive but a lot of my black friends agree with him and so do I.

You and your black friends needs to take a class on government and see if you can figure out who gave the order to shoot Kanye's "people"....

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-09-2005, 11:59 AM
I think it's naive but a lot of my black friends agree with him and so do I.

That's what happens when you're ignorant and let other people do your thinking for you and tell you what to think.

Of course, asking anyone who thinks Slava Medvedenko is a balla to come up with a better world view than the white man holding down the black man because Jesse Jackson sez so is probably asking a lot.

TOP-CHERRY
09-09-2005, 12:02 PM
Am I the only person who thought his comment was purely out of frustration and not some planned attack. Serioulsy guys, that's all it was...how about that guy yesterday who said "Go Fuck yourself" to Rummy while he was being interviewed. That's some funny shit. Too bad he was on vacation all last week fly fishing to see finally grace NO with his presense. Anyways, KW is an artist, and the top of his game, do you think his comment was wrong, than cool. I think it's naive but a lot of my black friends agree with him and so do I. If that was a different state with a more white wash contingent it probably would have been handled different.
Seriously, dude...

First of all, this whole ordeal could've been solved had the city of New Orleans, and even the state had fixed those old levees. And guess what? It also could've been fixed way before Bush took office. And considering many presidents didn't have to worry about the war in Iraq, they couldv'e had more time and focus on other things. i.e. the levees.

Second of all, all this could've been solved if the mayor of N.O. had used all the buses (hundreds of which were sitting perfectly unused under water) to get all the poor people evacuated. This isn't Bush's job. It's the local govt's job. As it's also the local govt's job to organize themselves before a hurricane. Again, not the fed. govt's job.

Third, I agree that you should take a government course and realize it's the local govt who takes care of most of the things that have to do w/ disasters/floods/ etc. The federal govt ASSISTS WHEN IT IS ASKED TO.

I don't see how any of this has to do with Bush's racism. Far from it. Had it happened to Orange County, it would have been the same response from the federal government.

TOP-CHERRY
09-09-2005, 12:05 PM
I also understand Kanye's frustration, but his thinking is flawed.

It just so happens most people in N.O. are black, and that most that weren't evacuated were poor.

That's it.

Vashner
09-09-2005, 12:09 PM
The guy that does NFL halftime / pre shows is the same idiot that did the
"where are the fucking ballons" at the DNC convention.. He hates Bush..

Why else do you think they keep booking anti Bush artists?

Kip Fanatic
09-09-2005, 12:11 PM
Seriously, dude...

First of all, this whole ordeal could've been solved had the city of New Orleans, and even the state had fixed those old levees. And guess what? It also could've been fixed way before Bush took office. And considering many presidents didn't have to worry about the war in Iraq, they couldv'e had more time and focus on other things. i.e. the levees.

Second of all, all this could've been solved if the mayor of N.O. had used all the buses (hundreds of which were sitting perfectly unused under water) to get all the poor people evacuated. This isn't Bush's job. It's the local govt's job. As it's also the local govt's job to organize themselves before a hurricane. Again, not the fed. govt's job.

Third, I agree that you should take a government course and realize it's the local govt who takes care of most of the things that have to do w/ disasters/floods/ etc. The federal govt ASSISTS WHEN IT IS ASKED TO.
I don't see how any of this has to do with Bush's racism. Far from it. Had it happened to Orange County, it would have been the same response from the federal government.

Well Said. This guy and his friends are the type of people who create trouble because they lack knowledge. I don't want to get into beliefs here, but I truly believe this Hosea 4:6 - My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge

Medvedenko
09-09-2005, 12:40 PM
Holy shit...all of this hate....did you read my second post...his comments were displayed in the incorrect realm....
Now, I don't need my "black" friends to speak for me, but me being white and having grown up with different social mores I would never even fathom saying my prime minister hates white people. That's the difference, if you're not of a particular ethnicity you can't really comment that person's feelings no matter if its' wrong or done in bad taste.

I guess they don't intervene until asked...what about Terry Shiavo....

So, sorry if I offended anyone on this board...There is still a lot of hate and racism that goes on and maybe it will never subside. I said I agree with what Kanye West said solely on his frustration. Do I really think Bush hates black people, no. I don't know the man and neither do you. Think about that....
We're all judged on our faults, not on our wisdom.

Horry For 3!
09-09-2005, 12:43 PM
I was wondering how he would be received... Did anyone actually see the performance on television?

What about Green Day?
Yeah, I saw them all.

I liked Ozzy the best :tu

Vashner
09-09-2005, 12:46 PM
They should of replaced Kanye with William Hung :)

Kip Fanatic
09-09-2005, 01:08 PM
Holy shit...all of this hate....did you read my second post...his comments were displayed in the incorrect realm....
Now, I don't need my "black" friends to speak for me, but me being white and having grown up with different social mores I would never even fathom saying my prime minister hates white people. That's the difference, if you're not of a particular ethnicity you can't really comment that person's feelings no matter if its' wrong or done in bad taste.

I guess they don't intervene until asked...what about Terry Shiavo....

So, sorry if I offended anyone on this board...There is still a lot of hate and racism that goes on and maybe it will never subside. I said I agree with what Kanye West said solely on his frustration. Do I really think Bush hates black people, no. I don't know the man and neither do you. Think about that....
We're all judged on our faults, not on our wisdom.

What a crock? You said earlier that you had agreed with your Black friends and now you're saying that you only agree with Kanye's frustration? C'mon. Who are you trying to kid? I wasn't offended by anything you said because what you said earlier was not directed towards me. However, what you said was pretty dumb, but it didn't offend me. You just have to understand that the comment Kanye made was of poor judgement and saying you agree with him was even worse. You are entitled to your own opinion and if that's what you really think then its too bad. Now the fact that you're going back on what you said makes it even worse. It just confirms how naive you really are.

whottt
09-09-2005, 01:15 PM
I found it offensive because I was tricked into watching the show...it was promised to be a unifying show where we all set aside our differences and get together to help our fellow US citizens out, and instead I had to listen to a fucking dumbass racist inciter spew a bunch of hate and divisive shit on my TV. I am still in a bad mood about it and I think NBC should be held accountable...if they are going to give this turd free air time to spew a bunch of hate propaganda at me...I should be given free time to respond. I didn't tune into watch this shit...and if I knew NBC was going to be giving an inciter Free Time I wouldn't have donated money through their network. If I want to hear what a dumbass thinks, I'll either go out and look for one, or start an argument with Chump.

Suns Fan
09-09-2005, 01:19 PM
:rolleyes
wow, if he doesn't have talent, then what does that make you?

Head of FEMA? :lmao

JoeChalupa
09-09-2005, 01:23 PM
I found it offensive because I was tricked into watching the show...it was promised to be a unifying show where we all set aside our differences and get together to help our fellow US citizens out, and instead I had to listen to a fucking dumbass racist inciter spew a bunch of hate and divisive shit on my TV. I am still in a bad mood about it and I think NBC should be held accountable...if they are going to give this turd free air time to spew a bunch of hate propaganda at me...I should be given free time to respond. I didn't tune into watch this shit...and if I knew NBC was going to be giving an inciter Free Time I wouldn't have donated money through their network. If I want to hear what a dumbass thinks, I'll either go out and look for one, or start an argument with Chump.

Sometimes I feel that way when I watch FoxNews. :lol

whottt
09-09-2005, 01:48 PM
Sometimes I feel that way when I watch FoxNews. :lol

I think as many Liberals watch Fox News as Conservatives...the only shows I watch on it are O'Reilly and the Shepard Smith broadcast, and occasionally I'll watch a Geraldo segment or Ollie North's war stories....I like O'Reilly because he says the right things most of the time IMO.

But as far as Hannity and Colmes and Greta Van Sustren and the like...I never watch it. Greta gets on one subject and spends 6 months covering it...tedious crap...not much news....Hannity and Colmes is a sham...I have never seen one man be another man's bitch like Colmes is for Hannity...

Shepard Smith I don't particularly like, althought I like him more now after the hurricane than I used to...but the main reason I keep watching is that I'm hoping he'll have another Jennifer Lopez moment....I like to watch Rudi Baktihar hoping she'll call another priest a gay bitch, that was hilarious...plus she's hot. If I see a hot anchorwoman or reporter...I'll generally stay on that broadcast...even if it sucks or is biased.

j-6
09-09-2005, 01:54 PM
Fox News was my favorite newschannel during 9/11 and the days afterwards. I think their Katrina coverage stinks when compared to CNN and MSNBC, and especially compared to local WWL.

Just my opinion, though. I sorta like O'Reilly, too.

JoeChalupa
09-09-2005, 01:57 PM
I think as many Liberals watch Fox News as Conservatives...the only shows I watch on it are O'Reilly and the Shepard Smith broadcast, and occasionally I'll watch a Geraldo segment or Ollie North's war stories....I like O'Reilly because he says the right things most of the time IMO.

But as far as Hannity and Colmes and Greta Van Sustren and the like...I never watch it. Greta gets on one subject and spends 6 months covering it...tedious crap...not much news....Hannity and Colmes is a sham...I have never seen one man be another man's bitch like Colmes is for Hannity...

Shepard Smith I don't particularly like, althought I like him more now after the hurricane than I used to...but the main reason I keep watching is that I'm hoping he'll have another Jennifer Lopez moment....I like to watch Rudi Baktihar hoping she'll call another priest a gay bitch, that was hilarious...plus she's hot. If I see a hot anchorwoman or reporter...I'll generally stay on that broadcast...even if it sucks or is biased.

Wow..I agree. I watch FoxNews quite a bit and I too like O'Reilley and support most of his opinions as well.
You are right..if Colmes had at least one juevo to stand up against Hannity it would be a much better program.

But I must admit I have a hard time watching Fox & Friends in the morning because of all the programs they are by far the most conservative and "Bush can do no wrong" bunch on FoxNews.

But FoxNews rules when it comes to News Babes.

Spurminator
09-09-2005, 02:03 PM
Fox News got me to care about politics, but over the past few years I've grown to hate what they've done to news coverage. Sensationalism, antagonism, partisanism.

I think in the beginning they were a necessary evil to combat an increasingly liberal mainstream media, but now they ARE the mainstream media... and what the media has become is a 24-hour Hannity and Colmes broadcast on multiple stations.

SWC Bonfire
09-09-2005, 02:23 PM
I like to watch Rudi Baktihar hoping she'll call another priest a gay bitch, that was hilarious...plus she's hot.

Whawhawhawhaaattt?

Are you kidding me!? My beautiful little Rudi said that on air? :lol

j-6
09-09-2005, 02:28 PM
Whawhawhawhaaattt?

Are you kidding me!? My beautiful little Rudi said that on air? :lol

Anyone have video of this?

Oh yeah, and a picture for the "I'd hit it" crew...

http://edition.cnn.com/CNN/anchors_reporters/images/bakhtiar.rudi.jpg

Medvedenko
09-09-2005, 02:38 PM
No one understands.....
I agree with KW's statement as it was done out of frustration seeing the devestation. I am not agreeing with the words...there's a difference...obviously some are too dense to understand.

mookie2001
09-09-2005, 02:39 PM
kayne west fucking sucks at rapping
the ONLY reason he's popular is because he's again, somewhat educated and he dresses like a queer

whottt
09-09-2005, 02:40 PM
j-6, I actually thought all the major stations did an excellent job during 9/11...I thought it was one of the shining moments in media in my lifetime...I didn't actually start watching Fox regularly until this past election. And BTW...you need to tell TimVP what you want my title to be...it's bad karma for this season if you don't.

Joe, :tu on Hannity & Colmes....Colmes is out of his element on a partisan show...he sits back and tries to be open minded and ask intelligent questions but gets lost in the partisan crossfire...I think his background is a standup comedian and he's way too moderate and even tempered to be paired up with Hannity. He's more likeable than Hannity...but he's more suited to anchorman or reporter IMO.

Honestly...Hannity is too predictable, he doesn't even need to say a thing because you can tell exactly what he is going to say or do to any question, and he just hammers the guests with pure straight right wing agenda and he tongues the ass of every rightwing zealout no matter how outrageous they are....and he's not even entertaining about it...

If I was in charge of Fox and was trying to do that type of show....I'd dump Hannity and I'd pair up two guys like Rush & Al Franken(the two that have shady backgrounds)....or even better...Anne Coulter & Michael Moore...the two insane entertainment partisans...That would be much more entertaining to me....And I admit it...I do have an attraction for Coulter, I don't know why though.

I always hear that Fox has the hottest babes but I've never really felt that way...CNN and HNN have the hottest ones IMO.

Spurminator, I think all the Networks have some kind of slant one way or the other...I just try and pick and choose based on the journalist....Like I like Larry King for instance...he get the coolest guests on his show. I used to like that Scarlborough guy but his political background has been shining through lately. But they are all slanted now and you can tell by the commercials they have...Fox has commercials for conservative magazines and CNN has them for Liberal magazines...

Johnny_Blaze_47
09-09-2005, 02:42 PM
I have never seen one man be another man's bitch like Colmes is for Hannity...

I have...anytime you try to debate with ChumpDumper.

Mixability
09-09-2005, 02:42 PM
kayne west fucking sucks at rapping
the ONLY reason he's popular is because he's again, somewhat educated and he dresses like a queer

which rappers do you prefer? i kinda like Kanye's word play, alot better than most of the junk thats out there.

mookie2001
09-09-2005, 02:43 PM
i dont really like any current rappers
i like wu tang, biggie, cypress hill, ice cube, tribe called quest, bdp, epmd

whottt
09-09-2005, 02:45 PM
Yeap...Rudi said it...I'll find the link. And she's freaking gorgeous...she alone is reason enough to think twice about nuking Iran.

whottt
09-09-2005, 02:45 PM
I have...anytime you try to debate with ChumpDumper.

That's true...Chump is my bitch...and often. But I am not even certain Chump is a man....

Mixability
09-09-2005, 02:47 PM
i dont really like any current rappers
i like wu tang, biggie, cypress hill, ice cube, tribe called quest, bdp, epmd

:tu especially Tribe!

Yeah, the current mainstream rap is mostly the same equation: Old school sample + R&B singer for the hook = Hit single. :rolleyes

mookie2001
09-09-2005, 02:50 PM
rap about hugs and candy+chrome rims+clubs/bars+pimping

SWC Bonfire
09-09-2005, 02:50 PM
Yeap...Rudi said it...I'll find the link. And she's freaking gorgeous...she alone is reason enough to think twice about nuking Iran.

http://www.super-hair.net/bakhtiar17.jpg

She's a cutie!

mookie2001
09-09-2005, 02:51 PM
shes not that hot
the traffic girl on kens 5 is hotter

SWC Bonfire
09-09-2005, 02:54 PM

Well, maybe so, but she's my "type".

She may not be super smoking hot, but she'll probably still look great 20 years from now.

Mixability
09-09-2005, 02:54 PM
Anyone have video of this?

Oh yeah, and a picture for the "I'd hit it" crew...

http://edition.cnn.com/CNN/anchors_reporters/images/bakhtiar.rudi.jpg

she reminds me of the girl from "My Big Fat Greek Wedding", still hot though! :tu

mookie2001
09-09-2005, 02:55 PM
eshhh
i like all kinds of chicks, ALL kinds
but id rather have relations with diane sawyer (ive always liked her)

Spurminator
09-09-2005, 02:56 PM
Spurminator, I think all the Networks have some kind of slant one way or the other...I just try and pick and choose based on the journalist....Like I like Larry King for instance...he get the coolest guests on his show. I used to like that Scarlborough guy but his political background has been shining through lately. But they are all slanted now and you can tell by the commercials they have...Fox has commercials for conservative magazines and CNN has them for Liberal magazines...

Sure, they've each positioned themselves to appeal to a certain audience. So that audience can now choose which network makes them the most comfortable with their worldview.

And I'm fine with that when it comes to news-entertainment programs, but those programs aren't really News and should be positioned as such.

Marklar MM
09-09-2005, 02:56 PM
I have been contacted by the US Govt, but no message left. AHHHH. I hope they are not gonna arrest me. :(

whottt
09-09-2005, 02:57 PM
shes not that hot

You're fucking crazy...she is devastatingly beautiful...

What are you, some kind of gay bitch?

Mixability
09-09-2005, 02:58 PM
You're fucking crazy...she is devastatingly beautiful...

What are you, some kind of gay bitch?

SWC Bonfire
09-09-2005, 02:59 PM
The only way she could be more attractive is if she had a British accent like Mishal Hussein.

Marklar MM
09-09-2005, 03:00 PM
Put the French newscaster on. SHE WAS AKFLKJADL:FJAF HOT

Marklar MM
09-09-2005, 03:02 PM
http://jesda.spilky.com/GodsCreatures.jpg

j-6
The only way she could be more attractive is if she had a British accent like Mishal Hussein.

:tu

(I bet you're fun at the titty bar.)

Marklar MM
http://jesda.spilky.com/melissat.jpg

It's her It is her

Mixability
09-09-2005, 03:03 PM
http://jesda.spilky.com/melissat.jpg

It's her It is her

hot!

Marklar MM
09-09-2005, 03:05 PM
Melissa Theuriau
http://www.teamgsb.com/melissa.htm

http://www.teamgsb.com/stuff/melissa601.jpg
http://www.teamgsb.com/stuff/melissa610.jpg
http://www.teamgsb.com/stuff/melissa103.jpg
http://www.teamgsb.com/stuff/melissa302.jpg

Where else can you get a hot newscaster wearing that shirt.

SWC Bonfire
09-09-2005, 03:10 PM
Alles le France!

A Scottish buddy of mine once said, "there are only three things I like in this world that are French, and Laeticia Casta has two of them." :lol

tlongII
09-09-2005, 03:13 PM
Melissa Theuriau
http://www.teamgsb.com/melissa.htm

http://www.teamgsb.com/stuff/melissa610.jpg
http://www.teamgsb.com/stuff/melissa103.jpg
http://www.teamgsb.com/stuff/melissa302.jpg

Where else can you get a hot newscaster wearing that shirt.

I'd hit it.

SWC Bonfire
09-09-2005, 03:13 PM

(I bet you're fun at the titty bar.)

I don't go to titty bars anymore, at least not unless it is business/group related... it is possibly the one place on the face of the planet where your chances of hooking up with a non-whackjob woman are practically nil... :lol

Marklar MM
09-09-2005, 03:15 PM
I'd hit it.

You knew that I knew that you were going to say that.

Shelly
09-09-2005, 03:17 PM
I'd hit it.

I think I would too :lol

Marklar MM
09-09-2005, 03:19 PM
As Shelly said, if I were a girl, I would be bisexual just for her(and a few others).

TOP-CHERRY
09-09-2005, 03:19 PM
I think I would too :lol
Whoo! Go Shelly!

whottt
09-09-2005, 03:44 PM
SWC...here's a real audio link to Rudi saying a gay bishop is the first openly gay bitch.

http://www.hypocrites.com/article14895.html

Kip Fanatic
09-09-2005, 03:44 PM
I wanna be there when Shelly hits it.

whottt
09-09-2005, 03:45 PM
That French girl is hot.

whottt
09-09-2005, 03:47 PM
Here is a link to a hilarious Shepard Smith interview...it's not the blow job one...it's where the guy drops an Fbomb on him...

It's freaking hilarious...but you have to turn your volume way up to hear it...oh and wait for the stupid commerical.

Shep Smith FBomb (http://www.davesdaily.com/videoclips/71-killeradvertisement.htm)

SWC Bonfire
09-09-2005, 03:48 PM
SWC...here's a real audio link to Rudi saying a gay bishop is the first openly gay bitch.

http://www.hypocrites.com/article14895.html

Well, it didn't work on my computer. I'll take the article's word on it. :lol

whottt
09-09-2005, 03:50 PM
Well, it didn't work on my computer. I'll take the article's word on it. :lol

You gotta have real audio...

TOP-CHERRY
09-09-2005, 04:02 PM
KANYE WEST is on Oprah.

TOP-CHERRY
09-09-2005, 04:29 PM
Crap, I forgot he was also coming on Ellen, actually TALKING about his Bush comment. I think she already interviewed him (didn't see it). But he's gonna perform.

What he said was stupid, but I actually like his songs. :D

EDIT] No wait, he's GOING TO talk about what he said. (Sorry, guys)

TOP-CHERRY
09-09-2005, 05:01 PM
Well, basically what he said was that he wasn't planning on saying anything... that even in the practice thing, he read the teleprompter.
But then he said he heard Tim McGraw's performance, and his song touched him, and he got emotional. And that he told Meyers before they came on that he was gonna add-lib a bit.

And he talked about the photos about the "Looters" and the "borrowing" and that he saw them in the internet, and that's why he said that.

Then he said he remembers as a kid sweeping, but putting the dust below something and when he mopped, all the dust would come out w/ the water... And that that was exactly what was happening now. Metaphor for the race issue. That it's now more evident after the hurricane.

He was kinda emotional... Almost wanted to cry.
I actually felt bad for him.

Mixability
09-09-2005, 05:40 PM
Melissa Theuriau

Good God!

SequSpur
09-09-2005, 05:44 PM
Kanye West is stupid.

CharlieMac
09-09-2005, 05:48 PM
Well, basically what he said was that he wasn't planning on saying anything... that even in the practice thing, he read the teleprompter.
But then he said he heard Tim McGraw's performance, and his song touched him, and he got emotional. And that he told Meyers before they came on that he was gonna add-lib a bit.

And he talked about the photos about the "Looters" and the "borrowing" and that he saw them in the internet, and that's why he said that.

Then he said he remembers as a kid sweeping, but putting the dust below something and when he mopped, all the dust would come out w/ the water... And that that was exactly what was happening now. Metaphor for the race issue. That it's now more evident after the hurricane.

He was kinda emotional... Almost wanted to cry.
I actually felt bad for him.

Damage control.

I said it before, that guy has a long history of being a dick on camera. I don't feel for him at all.

Kdfelicity
09-11-2005, 02:56 PM
I'm very glad that he got booed. He deserved it. You don't use a fundraiser to say that the President of the U.S doesn't like Black people. Write in on one of your songs. Say it at one of your concerts when you're on tour, but not during a fund raiser, which was trying to raise money for hurricane victims. That's just stupid. I do think that relief could have gotten to the victims sooner, but I cannot say that for sure because I wasn't there. However, I am not going to come out and say Bush doesn't like Black people during a fund raiser. Thats ignorant.

Well said. I think Mike Myers was a little surprised as he glanced over to Kanye when he made the comment. It was completely inappropriate. I have lost all respect for Kanye West.

Spam
09-11-2005, 03:04 PM
I've seen more shocking crap on TV.

http://www.tvdance.com/justin-timberlake/justin-timberlake-janet-jackson.gif

hussker
09-11-2005, 03:09 PM
Well said. I think Mike Myers was a little surprised as he glanced over to Kanye when he made the comment. It was completely inappropriate. I have lost all respect for Kanye West.

I believe the quote used to describe Mike Myers' facial reaction was something like (and I paraphrase); "...looked like he bent over to tie his shoe at the airport and when he looked up a 747 was coming right toward him..."

Kdfelicity
09-11-2005, 03:13 PM
I believe the quote used to describe Mike Myers' facial reaction was something like (and I paraphrase); "...looked like he bent over to tie his shoe at the airport and when he looked up a 747 was coming right toward him..."

HAHA!! That's good. Haven't heard that one. Hey, Sequ at least we agree on Kanye, cuz we certainly don't agree on Charlie Parker.

Cant_Be_Faded
09-11-2005, 03:34 PM
Knights of Columbus, that is one hot ass newscaster.

ALVAREZ6
09-11-2005, 05:26 PM
"George Bush hates black people."

-- Kanye West

:lmao :lol :lmao :lol :lmao

ALVAREZ6
09-11-2005, 07:31 PM
In case if you didn't see it: http://www.big-boys.com/articles/kanye.html

Marklar MM
09-11-2005, 07:35 PM
His cd is pretty good.

Mixability
09-11-2005, 07:43 PM
His cd is pretty good.

MsMcGillyCutty
09-11-2005, 07:44 PM
I enjoy his music and think he's hot.

TOP-CHERRY
09-11-2005, 09:27 PM
I enjoy his music and think he's hot.
He is hot. Very good taste in clothes too.

spurs=bling
09-11-2005, 09:48 PM
if i could ask kanye some thing it would be this http://happytechfreak.com/pictures/stupid.gif