PDA

View Full Version : bad news for Catholics

Blake
05-25-2015, 04:44 PM
".... The Church has to find a new language which will be understood and heard by people," Archbishop of Dublin Diarmuid Martin, a senior Irish cleric, told reporters after mass at the city's St Mary's Pro-Cathedral.

"We have to see how is it that the Church's teaching on marriage and family is not being received even within its own flock."He added: "There's a growing gap between Irish young people and the Church and there's a growing gap between the culture of Ireland that's developing and the Church."

The majority of Irish people still identify themselves as Catholic but the Church's influence has waned in recent years amid growing secularisation and after a wave of clerical child sex abuse scandals.During the campaign, bishops spoke against changing the law, while older and rural voters were thought to have accounted for much of the "No" vote.

Final results showed 62 percent in favour and 38 percent against introducing gay marriage in a country where being homosexual was a crime until 1993........

http://news.yahoo.com/church-reels-irelands-huge-yes-gay-marriage-005218265.html

SupremeGuy
05-25-2015, 07:14 PM
Holy shit you're obsessed with Christians... :lol

Strange Love
05-25-2015, 07:35 PM

But..but atheism rules.

Blake
05-25-2015, 07:46 PM

well for starters they're hilarious. If you're agnostic, what's it to you if I lol at their misery over gays being able to get married?

SupremeGuy
05-25-2015, 07:51 PM
well for starters they're hilarious. If you're agnostic, what's it to you if I lol at their misery over gays being able to get married?Just pointing out your obsession and bigotry, tbh.

Blake
05-25-2015, 07:57 PM
Just pointing out your obsession and bigotry, tbh.

actually I'm pointing out the catholics obsession and bigotry.

It's like some kind of Mexican stand off

m>s
05-25-2015, 08:03 PM
Cluck cluck cluck

RD2191
05-25-2015, 08:07 PM
well for starters they're hilarious. If you're agnostic, what's it to you if I lol at their misery over gays being able to get married?
:lmao

http://i.imgur.com/Abu8F.jpg

HI-FI
05-25-2015, 08:09 PM

http://i.imgur.com/Abu8F.jpg
She's way too hot to belong with the other cuck pics.

Silver&Black
05-25-2015, 08:25 PM

^
This

/thread

Strange Love
05-25-2015, 08:37 PM
My boy Rob ethering the cuck left and right. :lol

RD2191
05-25-2015, 08:44 PM
My boy Rob ethering the cuck left and right. :lol
:lol:toast

Blake
05-25-2015, 09:34 PM
Rofl you guys remind me of the bootlicks from Cobra Kai

cantthinkofanything
05-25-2015, 09:40 PM

You remind me of countless pitiful humans who are miserable with themselves and instead of trying to find their own happiness, they want everyone else to be miserable as well.

You shouldn't try to pray to not be ugly. You should pray to be content in who you are. Don't blame your hairlip and tumor for being a hairlip and tumor. Instead, blame yourself for having a hairlip and tumor. Then forgive yourself.

m>s
05-25-2015, 10:09 PM
B-but muh bootlick

Clipper Nation
05-25-2015, 10:15 PM

The guy who cucked him must be a devout Christian, tbh.

Clipper Nation
05-25-2015, 10:16 PM

And you're the dojo leader from Cobra Cuck.

Avante
05-25-2015, 10:31 PM
What a life that must be, no sex, and constantly worried about everyone elses religious beliefs, wow!

Poor little Blake, what a waste of space.

RD2191
05-25-2015, 10:40 PM
And you're the dojo leader from Cobra Cuck.

SupremeGuy
05-25-2015, 10:54 PM
The guy who cucked him must be a devout Christian, tbh.That would actually make sense, tbh.

Blake
05-26-2015, 08:22 AM
A bunch of good Christians doing God's work in this thread tbh

Blake
05-26-2015, 08:23 AM
That would actually make sense, tbh.

Actually it wouldn't

Blake
05-26-2015, 08:24 AM
You remind me of countless pitiful humans who are miserable with themselves and instead of trying to find their own happiness, they want everyone else to be miserable as well.

Oh you mean like catholics

DMC
05-26-2015, 08:25 AM
I'm atheist, but what's your beef with Christians? Are you just using this as a troll? I'm pretty sure there are no practicing Christians here, or if they are they're practicing wrong.

cantthinkofanything
05-26-2015, 08:36 AM
Oh you mean like catholics

IDK. I was specifically talking about you. Either your wife was stolen by a Christian, or you have some awful physical deformity that makes you angry with God or the world or other people. Anyway, you're so damn negative that something must have happened to you. I'm not a Christian but it doesn't bother me that others are as long as they don't push it on me. And I don't care what you don't believe either but it's making for a shitty troll.

Blake
05-26-2015, 09:02 AM
I'm atheist, but what's your beef with Christians? Are you just using this as a troll? I'm pretty sure there are no practicing Christians here, or if they are they're practicing wrong.

If they're not, then the question is what's their beef with me?

I just copied pasted a Yahoo article.

25 posts in and not one response to it.

Blake
05-26-2015, 09:05 AM
IDK. I was specifically talking about you. Either your wife was stolen by a Christian, or you have some awful physical deformity that makes you angry with God or the world or other people. Anyway, you're so damn negative that something must have happened to you. I'm not a Christian but it doesn't bother me that others are as long as they don't push it on me. And I don't care what you don't believe either but it's making for a shitty troll.

I'm not pushing anything on you, idiot. Don't open my threads if you feel so harassed.

Lol though at a Christian stealing a wife. That makes great sense.

cantthinkofanything
05-26-2015, 09:13 AM
I'm not pushing anything on you, idiot. Don't open my threads if you feel so harassed.

Lol though at a Christian stealing a wife. That makes great sense.

So it must be the hairlip tumor thing then.

DMC
05-26-2015, 09:14 AM
If they're not, then the question is what's their beef with me?

I just copied pasted a Yahoo article.

25 posts in and not one response to it.

For example, no one here has a beef against track and field, but when Avante posts thread after thread with lists of runners, people respond in kind. I think if you made a post stating your position and invited dissenting comments you'd be able to nail it down in one thread.

On thing atheists typically have on their side is elegance and pragmatism. Typically atheists can state their case succinctly and let it rest.

DMC
05-26-2015, 09:18 AM
New atheists aren't usually angry at a god. They are inspired by someone they read, and feel the need to take up the torch for the "cause". The heart of atheism is causeless, so it's a fruitless endeavor. It's merely an epistemological position measured at the current point.

Epiphanies are inspiring things. Only after a while do people start to realize that it's not really an epiphany, they are just catching up to the swarm.

Blake
05-26-2015, 09:34 AM
So it must be the hairlip tumor thing then.

sure.

Now why do you suppose catholics are trying to push their religion down our throats in real life? And why aren't you calling them out the same way you're calling me out?

Serious questions.

Blake
05-26-2015, 09:38 AM
For example, no one here has a beef against track and field, but when Avante posts thread after thread with lists of runners, people respond in kind. I think if you made a post stating your position and invited dissenting comments you'd be able to nail it down in one thread.

On thing atheists typically have on their side is elegance and pragmatism. Typically atheists can state their case succinctly and let it rest.

You're assuming I'm trying to get all atheist in this thread.

the op is actual real world current events........not some copy paste from a dusty 1950s track almanac. If nobody wants to discuss it, no skin off my back.

cantthinkofanything
05-26-2015, 09:59 AM
sure.

Now why do you suppose catholics are trying to push their religion down our throats in real life? And why aren't you calling them out the same way you're calling me out?

Serious questions.

I don't come across any Catholics trying to push their religion down my throat. If they do it on here as constantly as you do, then I'll probably post something in their thread.

Blake
05-26-2015, 10:34 AM
I don't come across any Catholics trying to push their religion down my throat. If they do it on here as constantly as you do, then I'll probably post something in their thread.

I just posted an article in this thread displaying catholic attempts to shove their religion down the throats of the Irish.

but i prefer you ignore it again and focus on me. In fact, make a thread about me.

Go.

cantthinkofanything
05-26-2015, 10:38 AM
I just posted an article in this thread displaying catholic attempts to shove their religion down the throats of the Irish.

but i prefer you ignore it again and focus on me. In fact, make a thread about me.

Go.

Whatever the article was about, it didn't come up in my daily life to respond to. It's not like I'm going to take time and sign up and make comments on some news site. Or send a letter or email or something.

Blake
05-26-2015, 10:57 AM
Whatever the article was about, it didn't come up in my daily life to respond to. It's not like I'm going to take time and sign up and make comments on some news site. Or send a letter or email or something.

right, you're just going to take the time to call me out on an article you didn't read.

now don't waste any more time. You have a tumor thread to get back to.

cantthinkofanything
05-26-2015, 11:01 AM
right, you're just going to take the time to call me out on an article you didn't read.

now don't waste any more time. You have a tumor thread to get back to.

don't worry, I can do both at the same time. as you pointed out, I didn't read the article anyway.

Blake
05-26-2015, 11:06 AM
don't worry, I can do both at the same time. as you pointed out, I didn't read the article anyway.

Impossible. Every second counts. Go.

xellos88330
05-27-2015, 08:59 PM
Blake, do you seriously have nothing better to do? As an atheist shouldn't you not be wasting your time with religious stuff and instead be working on "advancing society"? My advice is that you STFU and contribute to society instead of mocking it and doing nothing. Or could it be that you are incapable of advancing society and choose to follow the words and learnings of people and claiming them as being your own intellect? My guess is the latter. I reasoned this because if you were a capable enough mind, you wouldn't spend your time looking up articles to post on a sports website mocking religion to make yourself feel better.

So congratulations, not only are you a cuck, but a douche to boot. :toast

Blake
05-27-2015, 11:39 PM
Do you not have anything better to do than to angrily take a shot at me

Don't get me wrong though. that meltdown was great. :tu

Blake
05-27-2015, 11:42 PM
No lie, this thread is an incredibly fascinating microcosm of society's nonsensical hatred towards atheists.

All I did here was copy/paste an article about catholics and pitchforks/torches were raised.

lol srsly amazing.

cantthinkofanything
05-27-2015, 11:52 PM
Ugh. I smell a hairlip or maybe a tumor.

lakerhaterade
05-28-2015, 12:56 AM
No lie, this thread is an incredibly fascinating microcosm of society's nonsensical hatred towards atheists.

All I did here was copy/paste an article about catholics and pitchforks/torches were raised.

lol srsly amazing.
Hatred toward athiests looooool. posters are mocking you for being a cuck and being heavily fascinated with how retarded Christians seem to be. you're a broken record on this subject tbh. instead of wasting so much time on this forum doing the same thing you should go take care of your daughter tbh. or did the exwife snatch her away from you so she could be raised by a real man?

Blake
05-28-2015, 08:09 AM
Hatred toward athiests looooool. posters are mocking you for being a cuck and being heavily fascinated with how retarded Christians seem to be. you're a broken record on this subject tbh. instead of wasting so much time on this forum doing the same thing you should go take care of your daughter tbh. or did the exwife snatch her away from you so she could be raised by a real man?

Lol yup, serious hatred and anger. I could start a thread making fun of celebrities and nobody would say a thing about me.

But I start a thread about catholics being assholes but I get called a douche on top of the usual throwaway cuck cut downs like yours.

the Pavlovian response is uncanny to watch.