PDA

View Full Version : Chama Gaucha Thread

cantthinkofanything
05-25-2015, 09:07 PM
is this place any good? Any one been?

DJR210
05-25-2015, 09:49 PM
:lol you're stupid bro

Yes, coincidently, I ate there today. Came out to 120 bucks, not bad. The service was on point.

Koolaid_Man
05-25-2015, 09:54 PM
:lol you're stupid bro

Yes, coincidently, I ate there today. Came out to 120 bucks, not bad. The service was on point.

There's no way in hell you can afford a $120 tab....real talk

DJR210
05-25-2015, 09:57 PM
There's no way in hell you can afford a $120 tab....real talk

1. There's no way you have a job

2. There's no way you have any of your own money

3. There's no way you're heterosexual

4. There's no way you get any pussy

5. There's no way you're black

6. There's no way you drive anything, let alone a Maserati

Koolaid_Man
05-25-2015, 10:14 PM
1. There's no way you have a job

2. There's no way you have any of your own money

3. There's no way you're heterosexual

4. There's no way you get any pussy

5. There's no way you're black

6. There's no way you drive anything, let alone a Maserati

:lol validating I'm right

Silver&Black
05-25-2015, 10:44 PM

What do you do Kool? Seriously, what's your job?

DJR210
05-25-2015, 10:49 PM

Ok guy. Not everyone comes on ST to spam the board with lies :lol

DJR210
05-25-2015, 10:52 PM

Cue the next lie

Xevious
05-26-2015, 12:23 AM
I've been there once a few years ago. It was alright. Ive been to other brazilian steakhouses that I liked better.

Silver&Black
05-26-2015, 01:25 AM
Cue the next lie

What's your guess?

I'm thinking something along the lines of Race Car Driver, Astronaut, or professional pimp....

DJR210
05-26-2015, 01:31 AM
What's your guess?

I'm thinking something along the lines of Race Car Driver, Astronaut, or professional pimp....

I think he sits in a booth all day tbh. Parking garage attendant. Plenty of time for ST.

Silver&Black
05-26-2015, 01:40 AM
I think he sits in a booth all day tbh. Parking garage attendant. Plenty of time for ST.

Not glamorous enough for Kool...

Can't afford a Maserati being a Parking garage attendant.

benefactor
05-26-2015, 06:11 AM
On the serious tip? I'm thinking Nigerian trust fund kid.

Twisted_Dawg
05-26-2015, 07:01 AM
The waiters will bring out the cheap shit first like sausage and chicken. Pass on that until the better cuts come. Don't gourge on the salad and bread. Seems they over season the meat with some proprietary seasoning. They remodeled the place last year and they have a huge wine selection, Overall, not a bad place to eat or to take people for lunch. Perfect place for San Antonian's to gourge at instead of going to the Golden Corral or a Chinese buffett.

Koolaid_Man
05-26-2015, 07:03 AM
Why do you guys like ganging up on me...I just had a simple opinion about DJ's ability to pay a $120 tab and yall parlay this into an excouriation of Kool...why?

We all know he cant afford to eat at such a place...he's capped out at maybe a $50 restaurant and even then it has to be on a special occasion like an anniversary or pre wedding bachelor party....he typically eats at the 'you buy we fry' places :lol

Koolaid_Man
05-26-2015, 07:14 AM
What's your guess?

Wrong...I work in a law firm....i worked my way up...i used to be a begger on the street in front of their offices....they took a chance on me and made me a janitor...after 3 yrs of proving I wasnt a theif they promoted me to shoe shine guy....after another 3 yrs I was promoted as inter office mail courier.....which is my current job...they tell me in one more year I can be promoted as a driver for the upper management....if I do good who knows they might promote me to a Cuckor role for their lonely wives...I'm happy because their does seem to be opportunity for advancement...

But I had very humble begginings as you can see:
s74qrOyJJv4

Drachen
05-26-2015, 07:29 AM
I've tried Chama Gaucha and when asked how the food Is, I generally say that they have a fantastic salad bar. Not generally what one wants to hear when getting a review of a Brazilian bbq place. Texas De Brazil is far Better at seasoning and cooking the meat (and they still have a decent salad bar, not that you'll want to spend any time at it.

cantthinkofanything
05-26-2015, 08:41 AM
I've tried Chama Gaucha and when asked how the food Is, I generally say that they have a fantastic salad bar. Not generally what one wants to hear when getting a review of a Brazilian bbq place. Texas De Brazil is far Better at seasoning and cooking the meat (and they still have a decent salad bar, not that you'll want to spend any time at it.

Damn. If you asked me what I thought about Texas DeBrazil...I would have mentioned salad bar first. I've gone 2 or 3 times and each time, I liked the food less. But it was like within a 3 month period. Maybe one of those places to go once a year.

Drachen
05-26-2015, 09:23 AM
Did you go to the one downtown?

cantthinkofanything
05-26-2015, 09:27 AM
Did you go to the one downtown?

Downtown Fort Worth.

DJR210
05-26-2015, 10:59 AM
Why do you guys like ganging up on me...I just had a simple opinion about DJ's ability to pay a $120 tab and yall parlay this into an excouriation of Kool...why?

We all know he cant afford to eat at such a place...he's capped out at maybe a $50 restaurant and even then it has to be on a special occasion like an anniversary or pre wedding bachelor party....he typically eats at the 'you buy we fry' places :lol

:lol creates a clown character but doesn't understand why everyone clowns him

Silver&Black
05-26-2015, 03:36 PM
Wrong...I work in a law firm....i worked my way up...i used to be a begger on the street in front of their offices....they took a chance on me and made me a janitor...after 3 yrs of proving I wasnt a theif they promoted me to shoe shine guy....after another 3 yrs I was promoted as inter office mail courier.....which is my current job...they tell me in one more year I can be promoted as a driver for the upper management....if I do good who knows they might promote me to a Cuckor role for their lonely wives...I'm happy because their does seem to be opportunity for advancement...

But I had very humble begginings as you can see:

I'll take that as unemployed.