PDA

View Full Version : Magic: Curry faked injury?

ducks
05-25-2015, 10:49 PM
All that drama only to return
Trying to be like mj

AlexJones
05-25-2015, 10:51 PM
OP die

Clipper Nation
05-25-2015, 10:51 PM
The irony of this thread paired with that avatar :lmao

Kool Bob Love
05-25-2015, 10:52 PM
All that drama only to return
Trying to be like mj

Didnt even win the game either. Lol.

lefty
05-25-2015, 10:53 PM

Kool Bob Love
05-25-2015, 10:53 PM

Parker: 4

Curry + clippers + Chargers: 0

apalisoc_9
05-25-2015, 10:56 PM

:lmao

Mitch
05-25-2015, 11:11 PM
NBA is very strict on concussions

DMC
05-25-2015, 11:27 PM
No reason to leave the game there for effect, up 3-0 on the road. Curry's lucky he didn't break his fucking neck. I don't know if I would have let him come back.

Clipper Nation
05-25-2015, 11:36 PM
Parker: 4

Curry + clippers + Chargers: 0

Curry: damn near breaks his neck, comes back in the game and plays

Porker: gets a bruise on his ass-cheek, sits out for a month

DMC
05-26-2015, 12:07 AM
Parker was once 0 and forever (Dale). Everyone is until they pop their cherry.

UZER
05-26-2015, 12:10 AM
Players of this era are such drama queens. Half the time they're not even hurt, they're just playing to the cameras and drama.

MultiTroll
05-26-2015, 12:12 AM
Entirely possible.
But lets give him the benefit of the doubt.

Really didn't hit very hard but was a funky angle.
Looked like his shoulders and upper back absorbed vast majority of impact.

Jacob1983
05-26-2015, 12:15 AM
At least he didn't go full out with the dramatics and require a wheelchair.

Caltex2
05-26-2015, 12:26 AM
Players of this era are such drama queens. Half the time they're not even hurt, they're just playing to the cameras and drama.

It's pretty hard to fake how Curry fell, it's not the WWE.

LakerHater
05-26-2015, 12:30 AM
http://giant.gfycat.com/GiddyVelvetyAdeliepenguin.gif

HI-FI
05-26-2015, 12:32 AM
If Curry had shattered his arm it would've energized this entire postseason. As it is it's been dogshit.

kamikazi_player
05-26-2015, 12:35 AM
:lol at these tough internet warriors thinking he's faking an injury. Easy to say that when you're sitting behind your laptop huh?

daslicer
05-26-2015, 12:45 AM
There was no way that was an acting job when he was on the ground in pain. If you watch the replay you could see he literally smashed the back of his head on the hardwood when it bounced up and down. He took forever to comeback because the NBA has a strict policy on concussions. The warriors medical staff had to run a lot of tests on him before he was allowed to comeback.

Malik Hairston
05-26-2015, 12:46 AM

:lmao..

:(but he became a father, this year, that's why he sucked :(

LakerHater
05-26-2015, 12:49 AM
LBJ is the one truely fakin his injuries!

Caltex2
05-26-2015, 01:16 AM
If Curry had shattered his arm it would've energized this entire postseason. As it is it's been dogshit.

The two Clippers series were pretty good. And as much as it would have helped the Rockets, I'm glad Steph is more or less healthy and ready to play. I'd rather see them come back from 3-0 with the best player in the game at full strength than vice versa.

Clipper Nation
05-26-2015, 01:33 AM
:lmao..

:(but he became a father, this year, that's why he sucked :(

:lol Meanwhile Philip Rivers' wife pumps out three kids per year and he's not fat and lazy like Porker.

Splits
05-26-2015, 01:40 AM
Curry: damn near breaks his neck, comes back in the game and plays

Porker: gets a bruise on his ass-cheek, sits out for a month

Damn, the cum-gurggling/swapping from you in the Finals between Curry and LeBron is going to be epic. You're going to swallow so many loads you'll make Jenna Jamison seem prude.

Clipper Nation
05-26-2015, 01:44 AM
Damn, the cum-gurggling/swapping from you in the Finals between Curry and LeBron is going to be epic. You're going to swallow so many loads you'll make Jenna Jamison seem prude.
Firstly, you're a faggot.

Secondly, I hate that faggot Curry and those bitch-ass Warriors. Still, claiming he faked that injury is retarded. Especially when OP sucks off a real chronic injury-faker all day long.

DMC
05-26-2015, 07:15 AM
He looks small compared to those around him, but he's not a small person. You go jump into the air, flip over and land on your side on a basketball court. Let us know how it feels.

TampaDude
05-26-2015, 09:58 AM
He looks small compared to those around him, but he's not a small person. You go jump into the air, flip over and land on your side on a basketball court. Let us know how it feels.

^ this, tbh

Thread
05-26-2015, 10:59 AM
^Just get a fuckin' room, Dude, split it 3 ways with D & z and have a fuckin' orgy.

DMC
05-26-2015, 11:20 AM
^Just get a fuckin' room, Dude, split it 3 ways with D & z and have a fuckin' orgy.

Why don't you just imagine it and write an essay about it like you do with the other plebe level shit you write.

Thread
05-26-2015, 11:29 AM
Why don't you just imagine it and write an essay about it like you do with the other plebe level shit you write.

D, moving into his jealous mood.

tee, hee.

UZER
05-26-2015, 11:42 AM

I have, just like he did. It hurts, but not enough to be a drama queen about it. I didn't leave the game. Unless you fall head first and twist your neck, it's not that bad, it just looks bad.

As much as I love the spurs, Duncan a nd Parker are to if the worst offenders of embellishing injuries.

DMC
05-26-2015, 11:48 AM
I have, just like he did. It hurts, but not enough to be a drama queen about it. I didn't leave the game. Unless you fall head first and twist your neck, it's not that bad, it just looks bad.

As much as I love the spurs, Duncan a nd Parker are to if the worst offenders of embellishing injuries.
You're an idiot.

UZER
05-26-2015, 12:33 PM
You're an idiot.

Pussy

Cry Havoc
05-26-2015, 01:25 PM
:lol at these tough internet warriors thinking he's faking an injury. Easy to say that when you're sitting behind your laptop huh?

If 99% of Spurstalk takes that fall, they're calling out of work at Whataburger for the next week+ and asking to talk to the workman's comp department. :lol

Cry Havoc
05-26-2015, 01:26 PM

:lmao What a fucking atrocious take. You couldn't jump that high if your life depended on it, and minimizing a severe blow to the neck/head region just shows that it's either never happened to you, or it HAS happened to you and left you so damaged that you're completely unable to even remember what happened.

UZER
05-26-2015, 01:39 PM
:lmao What a fucking atrocious take. You couldn't jump that high if your life depended on it, and minimizing a severe blow to the neck/head region just shows that it's either never happened to you, or it HAS happened to you and left you so damaged that you're completely unable to even remember what happened.

:lol nothing I say on an internet forum is going to make you believe me, so it's not worth trying to convince you. But I have fallen exactly like that and kept playing. :lol you guys are wusses man.

Cry Havoc
05-26-2015, 01:57 PM
:lol nothing I say on an internet forum is going to make you believe me, so it's not worth trying to convince you. But I have fallen exactly like that and kept playing. :lol you guys are wusses man.

I mean, the very fact that someone has to tell you, "If you fall directly onto your head and neck, you want to be really fucking careful afterward" is pretty indicative of your level of education about concussive/spinal injuries.

Uzer as coach of the Warriors: Nevermind that you're an athlete potentially worth a billion dollars by the end of your career, or that we're up 3-0 in the series, this is about proving how much of a MAN you are! Get back out there Steph!

:lol

I mean, can you even fathom that you can fall down the same way and have a different result because of how fucking fragile the spine and vertebral column is? To say NOTHING of how easily you can be concussed falling from ANY height.

UZER
05-26-2015, 02:08 PM
I mean, the very fact that someone has to tell you, "If you fall directly onto your head and neck, you want to be really fucking careful afterward" is pretty indicative of your level of education about concussive/spinal injuries.

Uzer as coach of the Warriors: Nevermind that you're an athlete potentially worth a billion dollars by the end of your career, or that we're up 3-0 in the series, this is about proving how much of a MAN you are! Get back out there Steph!

:lol

I mean, can you even fathom that you can fall down the same way and have a different result because of how fucking fragile the spine and vertebral column is? To say NOTHING of how easily you can be concussed falling from ANY height.

Those falls happen all the time at the park, in the gym. My point was never that they weren't supposed to be cautious. My point was that the players embellish the injuries that aren't even that bad. Did you not see the pic of Parker dead on the court? Give me a freaking break.

These are million dollar assets, of course they''re gonna be cautious. But watching these guy go down laying on the court like a sniper got them is just laughable.

Jeff Van Gundy
05-26-2015, 02:10 PM

One of the shittiest takes I have ever seen.

Cry Havoc
05-26-2015, 02:11 PM
Those falls happen all the time at the park, in the gym. My point was never that they weren't supposed to be cautious. My point was that the players embellish the injuries that aren't even that bad. Did you not see the pic of Parker dead on the court? Give me a freaking break.

These are million dollar assets, of course they''re gonna be cautious. But watching these guy go down laying on the court like a sniper got them is just laughable.

Dude. We get it. You're out to prove you're tougher than NBA players who spend tens of thousands of hours a year conditioning their body and working to be in top shape. Because your situation is totally analogous and I'm sure you took exactly the same impact that he did.

You're just too tough for the internet, really. That, or the fat around your neckbeard cushioned your fall as you landed.

K...
05-26-2015, 02:13 PM
So if you make less than $15 an hour and risk brain damage by all means keep playing. You probably aren't getting paid $15/he for your anemic brain cells so their traumatic death is irrelevant.

But if you are paid over $15/hr it might make sense to tread carefully. I mean curry missed all of what, ten minutes of actual game time? It seemed like forever because of the initial time out, half time, commercials etc.

To me is a simple case of force = mass x acceleration. 190 pounds and the force of gravity. Try dropping 190 pounds on your body any way possible and tell me how that feels.

Spurs9
05-26-2015, 02:24 PM
He faked this fall OP? Some people have died from brain aneurysms falling no where near as hard.

Bulaien999
05-26-2015, 02:37 PM
Curry shouldnt have been allowed back on the court, but I can sense warriors really wanted to just close it out and not leave anything to chance

DMC
05-26-2015, 03:07 PM
He faked this fall OP? Some people have died from brain aneurysms falling no where near as hard.
Uzer does that all the time. Hell he jumps from the rafters and does it onto bricks, sometimes with nails sticking out of them. Then he shakes it off and plays full court and scores 60 points a game against the best in the region.

DMC
05-26-2015, 03:10 PM
You're an idiot.

Pussy
Ok you're an idiot and a pussy.

You'd wear a neck brace if you fell of the couch.

UZER
05-26-2015, 03:42 PM
Uzer does that all the time. Hell he jumps from the rafters and does it onto bricks, sometimes with nails sticking out of them. Then he shakes it off and plays full court and scores 60 points a game against the best in the region.

How many times did you have to backspace and correct what you typed with those fat fingers?

DarrinS
05-26-2015, 03:56 PM

http://nbatitlechase.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Tony-Parker-Planking-On-The-Floor.jpg

Thread
05-26-2015, 05:11 PM
I'm just hoping by the time Curry recovers from this crash the Cavs aren't in Houston & Midst up my ass.

This will linger physiologically.

It is not over.

Buddy Mignon
05-26-2015, 05:13 PM
I'm just hoping by the time Curry recovers from this crash the Cavs aren't in Houston & Midst up my ass.

This will linger physiologically.

It is not over.

Its over, Thread. Fucking Houston was trying to give it up last night.

Thread
05-26-2015, 05:15 PM
Its over, Thread. Fucking Houston was trying to give it up last night.

I'm not talking about Houston, I'm talking about Curry.

Splits
05-27-2015, 01:49 PM
Wearing a protective sleeve on his shooting arm tonight.

"It's just the impact of the fall," Curry said. "My whole right side took the brunt of that force, and my head. It's basically like a bruise all the way up and down your body that you've just got to deal with."

Thread
05-27-2015, 02:28 PM
I'm not talking about Houston, I'm talking about Curry.

Wearing a protective sleeve on his shooting arm tonight.

"It's just the impact of the fall," Curry said. "My whole right side took the brunt of that force, and my head. It's basically like a bruise all the way up and down your body that you've just got to deal with."

I called it first. Me

UZER
05-27-2015, 10:58 PM
Oh yeah...curry was so hurt from that fall. He had a concussion, a broken arm, a broken back, a twisted neck :rolleyes

Oh my god he wore a sleave tonight cuz it hurt so bad :cry, then proceeded to took it off in the 3rd.

:lol I told you guys it wasn't as bad as it looked.

Thread
05-27-2015, 11:04 PM
Oh yeah...curry was so hurt from that fall. He had a concussion, a broken arm, a broken back, a twisted neck :rolleyes

Oh my god he wore a sleave tonight cuz it hurt so bad :cry, then proceeded to took it off in the 3rd.

He was playin' possum, Ooze.

kamikazi_player
05-27-2015, 11:07 PM

:lol ok mr. internet tough guy

UZER
05-27-2015, 11:18 PM
:lol ok mr. internet tough guy

Internet tough guy, internet basketball coaches, internet basketball analyst, internet scientists, internet politicians, internet millionaires, internet playas, potato / potato.

Which one are you?

UZER
05-27-2015, 11:21 PM
He was playin' possum, Ooze.

He wasn't even hurt thread. These dudes just love the drama. Did you see iguadala go down like Dwight shanked him in the neck? :lol

Thread
05-27-2015, 11:23 PM
He wasn't even hurt thread. These dudes just love the drama. Did you see iguadala go down like Dwight shanked him in the neck? :lol

Yeah, he was trying to get him kicked out. It's where we're at in the NBA.

kamikazi_player
05-27-2015, 11:24 PM
Internet tough guy, internet basketball coaches, internet basketball analyst, internet scientists, internet politicians, internet millionaires, internet playas, potato / potato.

Which one are you?

:cry but but I fell just like he did on my fat ass so I know how he really felt last game :cry toughen up you faggot :cry

elmanutres
05-27-2015, 11:25 PM
Yeah, he was trying to get him kicked out. It's where we're at in the NBA.
how do you feel about your hometown having a chance to end the drought?

UZER
05-27-2015, 11:32 PM
:cry but but I fell just like he did on my fat ass so I know how he really felt last game :cry toughen up you faggot :cry

KP

kamikazi_player
05-27-2015, 11:34 PM
KP

So I'm guessing you're resorting to gibberish now, gotcha