PDA

View Full Version : Let's Squelch the "Fat Atheist" Meme

DMC
05-26-2015, 08:45 AM
Nice try Rob, but no.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/130524201710-31-douglas-adams-gallery-0524-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/130524201555-30-kurt-vonnegut-gallery-0524-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/130524200913-27-peter-higgs-gallery-0524-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/130524200516-24-christopher-hitchens-gallery-0524-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/130524200400-23-richard-dawkins-gallery-0524-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/130524201823-31-isaac-asimov-gallery-0524-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

These are some notable atheists. Other than Hitchens who was known to indulge, they are not fat people. They were and are still revered in the academic world as pioneers, and by secular scholars as voices of reason. There are plenty more like Hawking and Rand and Dennett.

In fact, if you were to go back to the founding of the USA, the most pragmatic of it's founders were at best deists, and by today's standards atheists.

This doesn't weigh one way or another in the debate on existence, it's just argument by authority, however scouring the internet to find fat neck beards in fedoras to try to troll atheists is a stupid thing to do, nothing I wouldn't expect from a river crossing dirt farmer like Rob, and Blake isn't the voice of atheism. In fact there is no voice of atheism. Even newborns are atheist.

So instead of posting pics of presumed atheists, post some of some notable theists. Where's Ken Ham and Kirk Cameron with the banana epiphany?

cantthinkofanything
05-26-2015, 08:49 AM
http://www.shebangdesign.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/SEO-for-Dentists.jpg

cantthinkofanything
05-26-2015, 08:50 AM
http://bestdentistsandiego.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/San-Diego-Dentist-Dentist-San-Diego-Bestdentistsandiego.net_.jpg

cantthinkofanything
05-26-2015, 08:50 AM
http://blog.mlive.com/businessreview/annarbor_impact/2008/09/large_WEBp3wehrjohn%20dentist.jpg

Koolaid_Man
05-26-2015, 09:01 AM
There's no such thing as an atheist being a voice of reason....can they be acclaimed and smart? Of course....but reasonable? Absolutely not!!!!

These guys are morons....the audacity to think that a beautiful woman with amazing tits and ass with a nicely shaved taco can ever be produced from a pot of boiling gumbo...

Personally I will never understand that level of stupidity...be mad at God for not revealing the who what why when and how to life but to deny the obvious is inexcusable and I for one wish you morons would put a sock in it...

Koolaid_Man
05-26-2015, 09:06 AM
Being able to insert a penis into a vagina and shooting semen inside that meets up with the womans eggs to produce more life is a mathematical evolutionary ETERNAL IMPOSSIBILTY....it simply cannot happen...not ever

Blake
05-26-2015, 09:07 AM
What's your beef with rob's memes :cry :cry

Koolaid_Man
05-26-2015, 09:10 AM
It's called intelligent design folks....just like everything for consumer consumption is designed by humans....everything in the cosmos is designed by the Gods,...it's pretty simple.,.you're a sad soul if you believe otherwise

cantthinkofanything
05-26-2015, 09:14 AM
Being able to insert a penis into a vagina and shooting semen inside that meets up with the womans eggs to produce more life is a mathematical evolutionary ETERNAL IMPOSSIBILTY....it simply cannot happen...not ever

I bet your head would explode if you found out your boyfriend was pregnant.

DMC
05-26-2015, 09:21 AM
What's your beef with rob's memes :cry :cry
Trying to tie up your loose ends. Stop being a faggot and come home.

Blake
05-26-2015, 09:29 AM
Trying to tie up your loose ends. Stop being a faggot and come home.

No thanks, really I don't care about his fat guy memes

RD2191
05-26-2015, 10:42 AM
:lolnothing but faggots

ChumpDumper
05-26-2015, 10:43 AM
So....."doughy atheist" would be more accurate.

DMC
05-26-2015, 11:06 AM
So....."doughy atheist" would be more accurate.
Probably about like you, I'd imagine.

DMC
05-26-2015, 11:08 AM
You know you had to "inspect element" of those pics to know who they are. You had no idea who Isaac Asimov was. :lol Probably still don't.

Uneducated immigrants.

ChumpDumper
05-26-2015, 11:13 AM
Probably about like you, I'd imagine.Non-descript agnostic.

DMC
05-26-2015, 11:14 AM
Non-descript agnostic.
Gay, chickenshit version of an atheist.

Trainwreck2100
05-26-2015, 11:29 AM
its the loud ones that are fat, kinda like christians actually

RD2191
05-26-2015, 11:31 AM

ChumpDumper
05-26-2015, 11:34 AM
Gay, chickenshit version of an atheist.Not really. Lazy maybe, but no one is paying me to fully hash out a belief set.

Why the hostility tho?

DMC
05-26-2015, 11:37 AM
Not really. Lazy maybe, but no one is paying me to fully hash out a belief set.

Why the hostility tho?

No one asked your opinion either way but here you are.

ChumpDumper
05-26-2015, 11:42 AM
No one asked your opinion either way but here you are.No one asked your opinion either way but here is your thread.

Are you for some reason against discussing your topic on a discussion board? Just let us all know so we won't bother you anymore.

DMC
05-26-2015, 11:43 AM
its the loud ones that are fat, kinda like christians actually

Hitchens was one of the most prominent intellectuals of our time, unlike Ken Ham or Kirk Cameron, or any other theist who makes his living off theism.

DMC
05-26-2015, 11:44 AM
No one asked your opinion either way but here is your thread.

Are you for some reason against discussing your topic on a discussion board? Just let us all know so we won't bother you anymore.
It's not your forum.

ChumpDumper
05-26-2015, 11:44 AM
It's not your forum.Nor is it yours.

DMC
05-26-2015, 11:47 AM
Nor is it yours.
This is how you go page and page on every thread and fuck it up. You're the most prolific piece of shit troll on this forum, yet you pretend to rail against it.

ChumpDumper
05-26-2015, 11:48 AM
This is how you go page and page on every thread and fuck it up. You're the most prolific piece of shit troll on this forum, yet you pretend to rail against it.So this thread was going just spectacularly for you before I posted?

DMC
05-26-2015, 11:57 AM
So this thread was going just spectacularly for you before I posted?

http://www.flamewarriorsguide.com/Assets/tirelessrebutter.jpg

For Tireless Rebutter there is no such thing as a trivial dispute. He regards all challenges as barbarians at the gates. His unflagging tenacity in making his points numbs and eventually wears down the opposition. Confident that his arguments are sound, Tireless Rebutter can't understand why he is universally loathed.

That said, that's the last I'll respond to you in this thread. Go find another thread to drag into oblivion with your obviously ample shitty retorts.

Ignignokt
05-26-2015, 12:26 PM
Awesome, we can all agree on this thread that Chump is a piece of shit no life loner, let's proceed.

Athiest can come off as militant and preachy, it has to be understood though that religous people come off even more preachy. I guess being preachy is professing where you stand, as this generation loathes strong stances and radical positions. We are all about moderation, and yet we are overweight, overly sedentary, and a nation of slobs, we actually don't practice what we ironically preach.

When american's are thought of as amerifats, don't you think that the stereotype comes because we have a huge portion of our population that is overweight. Something like 40 percent of our populace is overweight, in that number it includes the obese. I don't think 40 percent of our nation is athiest. Most of those fats are christians and evangelicals.

Want to look at the most overweight group, look at evangelical christians.

Anyway, discussing looks takes away from the subject matter. But this thread just so happens to be about stereotypes.. whateves.

SupremeGuy
05-26-2015, 12:37 PM
Anyone that's fucking preachy about their beliefs is annoying, but that's for anything not just atheism/theism.

Koolaid_Man
05-26-2015, 12:45 PM
No one asked your opinion either way but here is your thread.

Call him out on his BS chumper...I got your back

cantthinkofanything
05-26-2015, 12:47 PM
Call him out on his BS chumper...I got your back

gross. interracial gayness.

ChumpDumper
05-26-2015, 01:38 PM
http://www.flamewarriorsguide.com/Assets/tirelessrebutter.jpg

For Tireless Rebutter there is no such thing as a trivial dispute. He regards all challenges as barbarians at the gates. His unflagging tenacity in making his points numbs and eventually wears down the opposition. Confident that his arguments are sound, Tireless Rebutter can't understand why he is universally loathed.

That said, that's the last I'll respond to you in this thread. Go find another thread to drag into oblivion with your obviously ample shitty retorts.

Awesome, we can all agree on this thread that Chump is a piece of shit no life loner, let's proceed.

Athiest can come off as militant and preachy, it has to be understood though that religous people come off even more preachy. I guess being preachy is professing where you stand, as this generation loathes strong stances and radical positions. We are all about moderation, and yet we are overweight, overly sedentary, and a nation of slobs, we actually don't practice what we ironically preach.

When american's are thought of as amerifats, don't you think that the stereotype comes because we have a huge portion of our population that is overweight. Something like 40 percent of our populace is overweight, in that number it includes the obese. I don't think 40 percent of our nation is athiest. Most of those fats are christians and evangelicals.

Want to look at the most overweight group, look at evangelical christians.

Anyway, discussing looks takes away from the subject matter. But this thread just so happens to be about stereotypes.. whateves.So this is you two being serious?

lol

You're probably both fat.

Ignignokt
05-26-2015, 03:09 PM
So this is you two being serious?

lol

You're probably both fat.

I thought you were above guessing about other people.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=248618&page=5&p=8021684&viewfull=1#post8021684

ChumpDumper
05-26-2015, 04:10 PM
I thought you were above guessing about other people.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=248618&page=5&p=8021684&viewfull=1#post8021684It's not really a guess tbh.

More of a throwaway line, but your sensitivity to it makes it more likely than not.

It's not like I'm trying to doxx you or posting things other people thought they found out about you in a doxxing attempt.

Ignignokt
05-26-2015, 05:53 PM
It's not really a guess tbh.

More of a throwaway line, but your sensitivity to it makes it more likely than not.

It's not like I'm trying to doxx you or posting things other people thought they found out about you in a doxxing attempt.

Weird, I've never threaten to doxx you, so I don't see how that's relevant. You must be on heightened alert and paranoid.

ChumpDumper
05-26-2015, 06:47 PM
Weird, I've never threaten to doxx you, so I don't see how that's relevant. You must be on heightened alert and paranoid.Weird, there was a whole second part to that sentence you failed to read or understand.

or posting things other people thought they found out about you in a doxxing attempt.

lol dumbass

Do you see how that's relevant?

Avante
05-26-2015, 07:30 PM
The most miserable people on the planet....atheists.

DMC
05-26-2015, 07:35 PM

There is no planet called atheists.

Avante
05-26-2015, 07:53 PM
There is no planet called atheists.

Stupid looks good on ya amigo, you wear it well.

Blake
05-26-2015, 09:01 PM

Fascinating then that we're all born atheist

DMC
05-26-2015, 09:08 PM
Stupid looks good on ya amigo, you wear it well.

Can you list the most powerful gods?

Ignignokt
05-27-2015, 10:24 AM
Weird, there was a whole second part to that sentence you failed to read or understand.

or posting things other people thought they found out about you in a doxxing attempt.

lol dumbass

Do you see how that's relevant?

Nope, David. I don't.

ChumpDumper
05-27-2015, 10:36 AM
Nope, David. I don't.Who is David, gtown?

You always run away from this question.

lol tough guy

Ignignokt
05-27-2015, 10:38 AM
Who is David, gtown?

lol tough guy

Once again, you are paranoid, i've never issued a threat. Why do you think i'm implicating you harm? Are you emotionally stable?

ChumpDumper
05-27-2015, 10:40 AM
Once again, you are paranoid, i've never issued a threat. Why do you think i'm implicating you harm? Are you emotionally stable?You didn't answer the question.

Who is David, gtown?

lol tough guy

Ignignokt
05-27-2015, 10:43 AM
You didn't answer the question.

Only cuz i lack respect for you David. No one has to answer to an effeminate drama queen. Stay mad. LOL!!

ChumpDumper
05-27-2015, 10:44 AM
Only cuz i lack respect for you David. No one has to answer to an effeminate drama queen. Stay mad. LOL!!lol run away again, tough guy.

Stay scared!

Ignignokt
05-27-2015, 10:45 AM
lol run away again, tough guy.

Stay scared!

what am i running away from again?

Ignignokt
05-27-2015, 10:45 AM
lol i wont awnser your petty question, are you gonna tell me to Staaaaaahppp!!!

ChumpDumper
05-27-2015, 10:47 AM
what am i running away from again?A simple question.

lol i wont awnser your petty question, are you gonna tell me to Staaaaaahppp!!!You stopped yourself, tough guy.

lol

Ignignokt
05-27-2015, 10:49 AM
A simple question.

You stopped yourself, tough guy.

lol

Why out of all the abusive name calling that has been levied to you does David make you so mad, David?

What can I do to help you get over this?

ChumpDumper
05-27-2015, 10:50 AM
Why out of all the abusive name calling that has been levied to you does David make you so mad, David?Who is David? Not mad, I just have no idea who you think you are talking about.

What can I do to help you get over this?You are certainly too terrified to say who David is.

lol

Ignignokt
05-27-2015, 10:52 AM
You are certainly too terrified to say who David is.

lol

Shit, I'm sorry. I didn't know "David" was a trigger word for you.

Maybe I should stop calling you david.

It's kind of hard to do, David.

ChumpDumper
05-27-2015, 10:54 AM
Shit, I'm sorry. I didn't know "David" was a trigger word for you.

Maybe I should stop calling you david.

It's kind of hard to do, David.It's not triggering a thing in me.

I'm merely asking you who David is.

I don't think I've ever seen you squirm so much at a simple question.

This is hilarious.

DarrinS
05-27-2015, 11:59 AM
Anyone that's fucking preachy about their beliefs is annoying, but that's for anything not just atheism/theism.

Ignignokt
05-27-2015, 12:01 PM
It's not triggering a thing in me.

I'm merely asking you who David is.

I don't think I've ever seen you squirm so much at a simple question.

This is hilarious.

I don't know who David is, David.

Can you tell me David, who david is.

This seems fun, seems like a rhetorical philosophical question!

m>s
05-27-2015, 12:32 PM
David vs Goliath ITT but David forgot his sling

ChumpDumper
05-27-2015, 12:57 PM
I don't know who David is, David.Then why are you using that name?

Ignignokt
05-27-2015, 02:03 PM
David vs Goliath ITT but David forgot his sling

he showed up with blake's bannana hammock instead.

ChumpDumper
05-27-2015, 04:27 PM
he showed up with blake's bannana hammock instead.I showed up with a question. gtown trembled, whined, then admitted he had no idea what he was talking about.

Ignignokt
05-27-2015, 04:50 PM
I showed up with a question. gtown trembled, whined, then admitted he had no idea what he was talking about.

I showed up calling him David. Chump trembled, whined, then admitted he had no idea what he was talking about.

m>s
05-27-2015, 05:14 PM
I showed up with a question

well there's a first

ChumpDumper
05-27-2015, 07:34 PM
I showed up calling him David. Chump trembled, whined, then admitted he had no idea what he was talking about.I know exactly what I am talking about: Your calling me David.

You're the one who has no idea why you do that.

And that's pretty stupid.

xellos88330
05-27-2015, 08:51 PM
Ugh... atheism again.

It is bad enough having evangelists, and now come the atheists. Sheesh... do you atheists know how to shut up?

Blake
05-28-2015, 08:30 AM
Where do you see atheists preaching about atheism here?

I'll answer for you: You don't. You're just crying to cry.

Xevious
05-28-2015, 08:38 AM
This right here.

Let's be honest, nobody is going to change anybody else's beliefs. It's annoying when people try.

Ignignokt
05-28-2015, 10:34 AM
I know exactly what I am talking about: Your calling me David.

You're the one who has no idea why you do that.

And that's pretty stupid.

the horror!

And to think he has the nerve not to take your inquiries seriously!?!?! gasp!!

Stay petty, David.

ChumpDumper
05-28-2015, 11:36 AM
the horror!

And to think he has the nerve not to take your inquiries seriously!?!?! gasp!!

Stay petty, David.Who's David?

Stay stupid, gtown.

Ignignokt
05-28-2015, 11:43 AM
Who's David?

Stay stupid, gtown.

That's so effeminate.

Purr louder, chump.

ChumpDumper
05-28-2015, 11:47 AM
That's so effeminate.

Purr louder, chump.Actually, your posting that name and playing dumb about it is the acme of passive-aggressive little girl behavior.

So you got that going for you.

pgardn
05-28-2015, 11:54 AM
The worst thing a human can be on this board is a fat, black, and Christian as far as I can tell.

So there goes the bass section of Avante's alltime best choir lists.

DMC
05-28-2015, 12:06 PM
The worst thing a human can be on this board is a fat, black, and Christian as far as I can tell.

So there goes the bass section of Avante's alltime best choir lists.

All the little wiggers here want to be considered black but wouldn't trade their lily white asses for black ones if they had to spend a day in the life.

pgardn
05-28-2015, 12:21 PM
All the little wiggers here want to be considered black but wouldn't trade their lily white asses for black ones if they had to spend a day in the life.

Its a waste of time evaluating people based on skin color.
I need to get somewhere or get something done, I don't care who can be of help.
Get the job done.

Ignignokt
05-28-2015, 02:16 PM
Actually, your posting that name and playing dumb about it is the acme of passive-aggressive little girl behavior.

So you got that going for you.

you would know.

ChumpDumper
05-28-2015, 03:33 PM
you would know.Because I see you do it all the time.

Difficult to miss.

m>s
05-28-2015, 03:58 PM
Watch your mouth faggot

ChumpDumper
05-28-2015, 04:14 PM
Watch your mouth faggot
Or else what?

m>s
05-28-2015, 04:16 PM
What kind of I know you are but what am I bullshit tier response was that

ChumpDumper
05-28-2015, 04:20 PM
Watch your mouth faggot

Or else what?

Are you going to duck this question too?

m>s
05-28-2015, 04:26 PM
Are you retarded? You don't dictate shit to me David

ChumpDumper
05-28-2015, 04:27 PM
Are you retarded? You don't dictate shit to me DavidWho's David?

You just tried dictating shit to me and I called you out on it.

So what are you going to do about it, tough guy?

m>s
05-28-2015, 05:31 PM
You're David

Ignignokt
05-28-2015, 05:37 PM
Who's David?

You just tried dictating shit to me and I called you out on it.

So what are you going to do about it, tough guy?

We're just going to shame you for being an effeminate twat, if you were to materialize in public i doubt you would be this sassy.

ChumpDumper
05-28-2015, 06:48 PM
You're DavidNope.

We're just going to shame you for being an effeminate twat, if you were to materialize in public i doubt you would be this sassy....he typed furiously and anonymously.

lol you're the exact pussy you accuse others of being.

Ignignokt
05-28-2015, 06:59 PM
Nope.

...he typed furiously and anonymously.

lol you're the exact pussy you accuse others of being.

Let me remind you that there's a sticky on the top of this forum because a certain pussy went and cried to Kori.

U jest kent do teengs like det

ChumpDumper
05-29-2015, 02:25 AM
Let me remind you that there's a sticky on the top of this forum because a certain pussy went and cried to Kori.

U jest kent do teengs like detI didn't do a thing.

That's the best thing about it.

You're too stupid to realize it.