PDA

View Full Version : My Internal Struggle With Slavery and Adam & Eve

Koolaid_Man
05-26-2015, 09:24 AM
I know slavery was wrong and sad but I struggle with it's historocity...because I do appreciate life and the fact that I was born from deep within the cosmos as a result of what happened to those poor people...I feel so bad for feeling confused...i hate what happened but man if it didn't happen I wouldn't be here...in fact almost none of you white people would be here either if not for slavery....the Civil War was an output of slavery many whites died and other genes were passed down...its likely had the civil war not occurred 99% of you would have not been born....so in a sense all of us owe our existence to Slavery....

May their souls rest in peace...I'm eternal grateful for their unfortunate sacrifice.

Same thing with Adam and Eve,,,,it was wrong for them to disobey God...but if they had not none of us would be here....it's crazy when you really think about it.,

cantthinkofanything
05-26-2015, 09:29 AM
..it's crazy when you really think about it.,

Word. If you think about anything too long, it's all crazy.

MultiTroll
05-26-2015, 09:57 AM
Same thing with Adam and Eve,,,,it was wrong for them to disobey God...but if they had not none of us would be here....
Or we'd be here in a perfect state.

Koolaid_Man
05-26-2015, 10:02 AM

Someone would be but it wouldn't be us..remember the Flood of Noahs day killed off 99% of the earth...so unless you're jewish you likely have 99.999999% no ties back to Adam and Eve....

MultiTroll
05-26-2015, 10:04 AM
Someone would be but it wouldn't be us..remember the Flood of Noahs day killed off 99% of the earth...so unless you're jewish you likely have 99.999999% no ties back to Adam and Eve....
Koon Maiden,
If Adam and Eve remain perfect there is no flood.

Adam and Eve Jewish. :lol 6/10

Koolaid_Man
05-26-2015, 10:14 AM
Koon Maiden,
If Adam and Eve remain perfect there is no flood.

Adam and Eve Jewish. :lol 6/10

Exactly hence a different set of genes....the flood spawned modern day humanity....you fail cherry boy

cantthinkofanything
05-26-2015, 10:16 AM
I know slavery was wrong and sad but I struggle with it's historocity...because I do appreciate life and the fact that I was born from deep within the cosmos as a result of what happened to those poor people...I feel so bad for feeling confused...i hate what happened but man if it didn't happen I wouldn't be here...in fact almost none of you white people would be here either if not for slavery....the Civil War was an output of slavery many whites died and other genes were passed down...its likely had the civil war not occurred 99% of you would have not been born....so in a sense all of us owe our existence to Slavery....

May their souls rest in peace...I'm eternal grateful for their unfortunate sacrifice.

Same thing with Adam and Eve,,,,it was wrong for them to disobey God...but if they had not none of us would be here....it's crazy when you really think about it.,

your internal struggle should be about why you let other men throw your legs up over your head and lick your butt

Koolaid_Man
05-26-2015, 10:17 AM
your internal struggle should be about why you let other men throw your legs up over your head and lick your butt

Dude grow up cherry boy and stop all the immature rants

cantthinkofanything
05-26-2015, 10:20 AM
Dude grow up cherry boy and stop all the immature rants

yes...I'm quite the ranter...lol. you sound pretty desperate. PM me and I'll help you make a decent thread.

MultiTroll
05-26-2015, 10:59 AM
Exactly hence a different set of genes....the flood spawned modern day humanity....you fail cherry boy
Time you could have spent making up another profile or spamming with a new Thread?
You can't say if you or i would have been here or not. Had Adam and Eve remained perfect.

Blake
05-26-2015, 11:05 AM

if only God hadn't put det tree there

DMC
05-26-2015, 11:17 AM
OP is uneducated but pretends to pretend he's uneducated, in reality he's uneducated.

pgardn
05-26-2015, 02:02 PM
Internal struggle...

Must be like fighting limp spaghetti.
A profound war against air in your skull.

pgardn
05-26-2015, 02:06 PM

*Violent palm to forehead*

Koolaid_Man
05-26-2015, 02:08 PM
OP is uneducated but pretends to pretend he's uneducated, in reality he's uneducated.

Nothing wrong with being uneducated tbh....i know an educated brother that lost a million dollars and then another 23 million on top of that....

Koolaid_Man
05-26-2015, 02:09 PM
*Violent palm to forehead*

Why? I'm right you wrong end of story

pgardn
05-26-2015, 08:17 PM
Nothing wrong with being uneducated tbh....i know an educated brother that lost a million dollars and then another 23 million on top of that....

I know of lottery winners who are millionaires, nothing wrong with that.

WTF does $ have to do with it?
One screwed up brother...

MultiTroll
05-26-2015, 08:53 PM
if only God hadn't put det tree there
Does your version of Dustspectism Soup not believe in free will?

Blake
05-26-2015, 09:04 PM
Does your version of Dustspectism Soup not believe in free will?

I don't know what you're talking about. I'm just pointing out that Bible God just had to put det tree of knowledge right there in front of them filled with delicious fruit.

MultiTroll
05-26-2015, 09:12 PM
I don't know what you're talking about. I'm just pointing out that Bible God just had to put det tree of knowledge right there in front of them filled with delicious fruit.
:lol Are you implying they were being deprived of anything? That they were unable to resist?

Blake
05-26-2015, 09:17 PM
:lol Are you implying they were being deprived of anything? That they were unable to resist?

I'm implying that Bible God is a dick. There was no need for a tree.

TDMVPDPOY
05-27-2015, 12:56 AM
if adam and eve is jew, before the creator made eve, the made steve

this probably explains why u see jew rabbis sucking cock during baptism, shit....never made sense but now u connect the dots it does

koriwhat
05-27-2015, 05:29 AM
Had Adam and Eve remained perfect.

or weren't make believe.

koriwhat
05-27-2015, 05:30 AM
Internal struggle...

Must be like fighting limp spaghetti.
A profound war against air in your skull.

Real talk!

TDMVPDPOY
05-27-2015, 05:32 AM
these fkn clowns who said the first jews come from ethiopia/africa

yet most of them clowns are now running into israel for a better life
yet the white jews talkin out of their asses white jews is the purest jew, black jews aka african/ethopian jews gtfo

but when there is a war, u are welcome to fight for israel but after that u are not welcome? gtfo

MultiTroll
05-27-2015, 10:46 AM
or weren't make believe.
Did the Great Dustspect create a tree also?

koriwhat
05-28-2015, 03:26 AM
Did the Great Dustspect create a tree also?

Well seeing how dust is more or less carbon and trees are more or less carbon, maybe. Carbon rules everything around me!

koriwhat
05-28-2015, 03:28 AM
Btw you believe in nothing, because nothing is all you know, and then you question my beliefs as if you know what they are. You know nothing. Proof is in the pudding and your pudding is nothing more than fairytale told by old men of the past, present and future.