05-27-2015, 10:06 AM
Rockets fare well in elimination games. Gladly take the points

Trainwreck2100
05-27-2015, 10:08 AM
warriors by 17

Caltex2
05-27-2015, 10:12 AM
Yep, Choke City, Rockets are done.

Wow, how different would this series be had the Rockets stolen Game 1 or 2?

Thread
05-27-2015, 10:27 AM
We'll see if Curry can find his way again. If he can't, if he has to locate it otj---Houston will smell that blood in the water and they'll find fortification in said blood.

Caltex2
05-27-2015, 10:34 AM
Curry not only banged his head but he couldn't have gotten a good night's rest with inclement weather on Monday night. He may not have even been able to leave the arena for a while. We'll see if he is himself tonight and going forward.

Thread
05-27-2015, 10:39 AM
Curry not only banged his head but he couldn't have gotten a good night's rest with inclement weather on Monday night. He may not have even been able to leave the arena for a while. We'll see if he is himself tonight and going forward.

Usually an event like that will change a man, albeit temporarily. All Houston has to do is mandate a second charter back to Texas.

KaiRMD1
05-27-2015, 10:44 AM
Old sport Based god is in the building, Warriors by 40

RsxPiimp
05-27-2015, 10:53 AM
Man, I have a feeling it's going to be a close game. Houston may pull it off tbh, they have momentum. And Klay Thompson has been a non factor for the most part in this series, we'll see if he shows up tonight. Dwight better play smart, he can't afford another dumb flagrant or technical. Warriors may win in a close game.

Caltex2
05-27-2015, 11:08 AM
Probably but after the comeback in the Clippers series (Game 6 and the series overall), I won't leave anything to chance as impossible. Can't wait for the game.

djohn2oo8
05-27-2015, 11:15 AM
Brewer has been bad this series. Yet someone will offer him crazy money.

djohn2oo8
05-27-2015, 11:21 AM
Too many low IQ guys on the team. (Brewer, Smith, Ariza sometimes, Dwight with his technicals and free throws). Harden needs to not pout and be a leader.

benefactor
05-27-2015, 11:35 AM
Easy money.

Mitch
05-27-2015, 11:42 AM
Hopefully this is nipped in the bud already so the red names can go back to clutch fans.

AlexJones
05-27-2015, 11:50 AM
Rockets ML +475

Thread
05-27-2015, 12:17 PM
Hopefully this is nipped in the bud already so the red names can go back to clutch fans.

I'm torn, genuinely so. Torturing me with Howard ain't a pleasant future, but, having Media get denied James after getting denied GS is a strong draw. They'd be absolutely livid over that. Sure, they'd blame Blatt, drag him onto Euclid Ave. and lynch him, but, they have to suffer James at loss and that would not go away.

I don't know.

baseline bum
05-27-2015, 12:40 PM
Too many low IQ guys on the team. (Brewer, Smith, Ariza sometimes, Dwight with his technicals and free throws). Harden needs to not pout and be a leader.

What's up with Howard trying to get himself ejected when he's about to get bounced from the playoffs? Can't believe he's not suspended for punching Bogut in the face.

Mitch
05-27-2015, 12:43 PM
I'm torn, genuinely so. Torturing me with Howard ain't a pleasant future, but, having Media get denied James after getting denied GS is a strong draw. They'd be absolutely livid over that. Sure, they'd blame Blatt, drag him onto Euclid Ave. and lynch him, but, they have to suffer James at loss and that would not go away.

I don't know.

Midst would never let you live it down, Cub. He would wake up each day, early in the morning, and remind you of Howard's grin as he lifted up the trophy.

sook
05-27-2015, 12:43 PM
What's up with Howard trying to get himself ejected when he's about to get bounced from the playoffs? Can't believe he's not suspended for punching Bogut in the face.

bogut does that shit all the time, he is notorious for trying to get players ejected by being dirty. Howard was trying to push him away while bogut was holding his arm, so a shove was in order to send the message but Howard has to be a little more tactful about it.

Silver&Black
05-27-2015, 12:46 PM

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gif

whitemamba
05-27-2015, 12:47 PM
I want the rox to win for entertainment sake.

whitemamba
05-27-2015, 12:48 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gif

That gif is :lol but I can't tell if Duncan is laughing at dwert or he's trying to fuck him.

Splits
05-27-2015, 12:52 PM

I don't know.

I think we've been through this, but you probably know my granddad. He owned South Euclid Block construction company back in the day. The Italian family... nuff said.

Silver&Black
05-27-2015, 12:58 PM
That gif is :lol but I can't tell if Duncan is laughing at dwert or he's trying to fuck him.

He just got finished raping him tbqh...

Thread
05-27-2015, 01:05 PM
Midst would never let you live it down, Cub. He would wake up each day, early in the morning, and remind you of Howard's grin as he lifted up the trophy.

Sweet Jesus.

Clipper Nation
05-27-2015, 01:09 PM
bogut does that shit all the time, he is notorious for trying to get players ejected by being dirty. Howard was trying to push him away while bogut was holding his arm, so a shove was in order to send the message but Howard has to be a little more tactful about it.
Exactly. I can't stand Dwight, but Bogut's a little bitch who is lucky he doesn't get worse treatment than that on a nightly basis.

Budkin
05-27-2015, 01:41 PM
Sweet Jesus.

:lol

D-Wade
05-27-2015, 02:17 PM
Rockets ML +475

I saw that. Go Rox :lol