PDA

View Full Version : So When Sea World Closes Does San Antonio Officially Become A 3rd World Country?

Koolaid_Man
05-27-2015, 12:35 PM
When will this happen? And how will Spur fan survive with no tourist dollars coming in....I can imagine you guys losing all that extra income from the Spurs being in the finals...that money was key and detrimental to your economy staying afloat..

So what happens Spur fan? How will the bills be paid....Gondola rides down the river walk? How about that awesome zoo...or Morgan's Wonderland....

cantthinkofanything
05-27-2015, 12:43 PM
When will this happen?

When you're mom's vag comes to town and spits out more fake niglet babies.

DJR210
05-27-2015, 06:03 PM
One, it would be a 3rd world city, two, not a very well played troll attempt on SA. San Antonio has a ton of tourist attractions, but probably not a destination anybody would choose outside of your history buffs ie. older people.. and trust me, nobody is booking a trip to SA for fucking Sea World over Orlando or San Diego.

Koolaid_Man
05-27-2015, 06:10 PM
One, it would be a 3rd world city, two, not a very well played troll attempt on SA. San Antonio has a ton of tourist attractions, but probably not a destination anybody would choose outside of your history buffs ie. older people.. and trust me, nobody is booking a trip to SA for fucking Sea World over Orlando or San Diego.

Ohh yeah.,what other shit yall got going on :lol

DJR210
05-27-2015, 06:38 PM
Ohh yeah.,what other shit yall got going on :lol

It's all history bro, you're always online, look it up and write us an essay.

FkLA
05-27-2015, 06:52 PM
Six Flags is more fun than Sea World imo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYqp1t65Se8

SupremeGuy
05-27-2015, 07:09 PM
People still go to Sea World?

manufan10
05-27-2015, 07:30 PM
I haven't been to Sea World since the 90's. :lol

SupremeGuy
05-27-2015, 07:43 PM
I haven't been to Sea World since the 90's. :lolNo shit. I think the last time I was there Reagan was still president. :lol

Koolaid_Man
05-27-2015, 07:50 PM

For real? I thought all yall did was go to sea world and backyard fiesta pinata parties and eat reefried beans....and circle jerk over the fucking Alamo....bro I had no idea..I thought life was pure shit for yall...and that's why Kori and LJ moved....

My bad for real homie...

DMX7
05-27-2015, 07:54 PM
For real? I thought all yall did was go to sea world and backyard fiesta pinata parties and eat reefried beans....and circle jerk over the fucking Alamo....bro I had no idea..I thought life was pure shit for yall...and that's why Kori and LJ moved....

My bad for real homie...

No need to apologize. People of little means like yourself don't get out much, don't see the world, have little to no knowledge about foreign places. Unfortunately for you, you don't get reward miles on your EBT card swipes, so that is at least understandable.

Koolaid_Man
05-27-2015, 09:27 PM
No need to apologize. People of little means like yourself don't get out much, don't see the world, have little to no knowledge about foreign places. Unfortunately for you, you don't get reward miles on your EBT card swipes, so that is at least understandable.
:lmao so you consider that shit hole a foreign place? :lmao

Franklin
05-27-2015, 09:33 PM
Detroit has been a 4th world country for years if not having a tourist destination makes a city 3rd-world-esque.

Blake
05-27-2015, 09:55 PM
Sea World blows. Boring underwhelming shows, especially after watching black fish.

bigzak25
05-27-2015, 10:19 PM
Blame Katrina, sea world got nothin to do with it.

Biernutz
05-27-2015, 10:47 PM
If Sea World is still open in San Diego it will be open in San Antonio....Sea World is
moving more away from the Orca's to other sea life...It's going to stay here for a long time...
Just like the Spurs in the playoffs unlike some crap team in LA.....

cantthinkofanything
05-27-2015, 11:31 PM
If Sea World is still open in San Diego it will be open in San Antonio....Sea World is
moving more away from the Orca's to other sea life...It's going to stay here for a long time...
Just like the Spurs in the playoffs unlike some crap team in LA.....

Lol. That's a 6 beer post if I ever heard one.

Pauly D
05-27-2015, 11:47 PM
With Schlitterbahn and Fiesta Texas with the water park open you could easily fill two days. Especially with La Cantera to shop at right there

Really good history shit.

And the Riverwalk is a fun fucking time. Good bars, restaurants, and a big mall. To hell with whoever talks shit about the water itself. Do the haters want it sparkly blue and clear so they can swim in it or stand around staring at it? It doesn't make a difference.

Biernutz
05-28-2015, 12:00 AM
Lol. That's a 6 beer post if I ever heard one.

I don't need to drink to post the truth....

Ginobilly
05-28-2015, 09:22 AM
I've been to all the major cities in the U.S. and it's the same shit cabron in all the U.S. Clubbing, beer drinking, museum BS, sports teams,etc, it's just that those bigger market cities don't stop. They just need to make weed and prostitution(it sucks fuckin ass trying to get some quality herb at times on Friday after work n shit to cut down on stress) legal here in Texas, fix the hot wells hotel, get an MLS team for the beaners, NFL for the fat honkies. Nigga we be stacked n set after dat. San Antonio could be so much better but, repug and demoshit old conservative assholes keep it like this!

Blake
05-28-2015, 09:51 AM
I've been to all the major cities in the U.S. and it's the same shit cabron in all the U.S. Clubbing, beer drinking, museum BS, sports teams,etc, it's just that those bigger market cities don't stop.

aside from the local dining scene, pretty much.

Xevious
05-28-2015, 09:58 AM
And it hasn't changed one fucking bit other than the addition of the waterpark (which you have to pay more to enter).

cantthinkofanything
05-28-2015, 10:02 AM
With Schlitterbahn and Fiesta Texas with the water park open you could easily fill two days. Especially with La Cantera to shop at right there

Really good history shit.

And the Riverwalk is a fun fucking time. Good bars, restaurants, and a big mall. To hell with whoever talks shit about the water itself. Do the haters want it sparkly blue and clear so they can swim in it or stand around staring at it? It doesn't make a difference.

Pretty good summary right here. It's a great spot for a weekend getaway.

DMX7
05-28-2015, 10:19 AM
:lmao so you consider that shit hole a foreign place? :lmao

It is to you, pal. You're not going anywhere. It's a distant land you'll never know.

Po'Boy
05-29-2015, 10:08 AM
I'm going tomorrow and then having some fish tacos.