PDA

View Full Version : Bucks: Jared Dudley taking shots at Kobe and Carmelo

JohnnyMax
05-27-2015, 01:49 PM
Dudley is on between 8:50 to 16:50, May 27th episode

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/feeds/rss/podcast.xml?id=2799707 (http://espn.go.com/espnradio/feeds/rss/podcast.xml?id=2799707)

Jared Dudley has carved out a nice career for himself in the NBA as a spot up shooter and heady role player. Judging by his interview with Colin Cowherd on Wednesday, he’ll have a nice little career in broadcasting waiting for him when he’s done because damn, dude did not hold back with his feelings about the National Basketball Association.

ON THE CAVALIERS:

“Kevin Love’s injury might actually make [the Cavaliers] better defensively, and offensively they don’t have another floor-spacer but it makes LeBron and Kyrie more aggressive. If anything that makes you better.”

ON KEVIN LOVE’S FUTURE:

“If you leave LeBron, there’s something wrong. You are going to turn [the Cavaliers] down to go to sun? You can buy sun. At the end of the day, you’re leaving a winner. You might want your own identity, but to be honest, he has to prove himself. Win one or two and then opt out.”

ON JAMES HARDEN:

“Players have respect for him. For one, he’s improved every year and for me, as a shooter, he gets his shooters involved. He shoots the ball a lot but he’s attacking and looks for others, and overall, defensively — he was a bad defender [last year] — he’s not awful anymore. I do think that he knows he’s the man offensively but he has to buy in and there’s no accountability there on defense.”

MOST UNDERRATED:

“Zach Randolph.”

MOST OVERRATED:

“I would say Carmelo. The reason? He’s viewed as a top five player. He has the talent to be able to facilitate. He has the talent to make guys better and the triangle should fit him — he’s just got to make other guys better. Defensively he has to take it the next level up. He’s got to get out of the first, second round. He’s got to get that the team to the playoffs. With that roster, LeBron would’ve been an eight seed. He’s not LeBron.”

ON KOBE AND THE LAKERS:

“Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe. He gets in this thing where he doesn’t pass and then overpasses and then tries to get triple doubles every night…that’s why I think it will be a while for the Lakers to get good because they’ve got no stars. I would be surprised if Love goes there.”

Malik Hairston
05-27-2015, 01:51 PM
:lol damn, that's cold..

Ashy Larry
05-27-2015, 01:52 PM
Not like he's lying.

Koolaid_Man
05-27-2015, 01:54 PM
http://espn.go.com/espnradio/feeds/rss/podcast.xml?id=2799707

Colin asked him Who's the most overrated & dude didnt even hesitate.

"I say Carmelo. He’s got to get out of the first, second round. He’s got to get that the team to the playoffs. With that roster, LeBron would’ve been an eight seed. He’s not LeBron.” 15:50

On Kobe

“Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe. He gets in this thing where he doesn’t pass and then overpasses and then trying to get triple doubles every night, so we know you have it…That’s why I think it I will with be a while for the Lakers to get good because they’ve got no stars. I would be surprised if Love goes there.” 12:22

Honest question...who the fuck is Jared..is he the guy from those Subway commercials?

RsxPiimp
05-27-2015, 01:57 PM
Water is wet. Dat diss on Melo doe:lol

da_suns_fan
05-27-2015, 01:57 PM
http://espn.go.com/espnradio/feeds/rss/podcast.xml?id=2799707

Colin asked him Who's the most overrated & dude didnt even hesitate.

"I say Carmelo. He’s got to get out of the first, second round. He’s got to get that the team to the playoffs. With that roster, LeBron would’ve been an eight seed. He’s not LeBron.” 15:50

On Kobe

“Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe. He gets in this thing where he doesn’t pass and then overpasses and then trying to get triple doubles every night, so we know you have it…That’s why I think it I will with be a while for the Lakers to get good because they’ve got no stars. I would be surprised if Love goes there.” 12:22

This...he's always tried to over-correct due to what ever the media wrote about him the day before.

Silver&Black
05-27-2015, 01:58 PM
:worthy: Jared Dudley

Malik Hairston
05-27-2015, 01:58 PM
Did they ask him about Tom Rivers, too, though?

Thread
05-27-2015, 02:13 PM
“Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe."

Artest wanted to come play with Kobe. If that don't happen he doesn't A.) put it back right up the street, & B.) buckle Pierce's knee in Los Angeles after that fuck swore up & down he wouldn't return.

Ron Artest

Spur-Addict
05-27-2015, 02:17 PM
“Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe."

Artest wanted to come play with Kobe. If that don't happen he doesn't A.) put it back right up the street, & B.) buckle Pierce's knee in Los Angeles after that fuck swore up & down he wouldn't return.

Ron Artest

The mentally unstable do not count.

Clipper Nation
05-27-2015, 02:19 PM
:lol Even a fat cancer like Dudley still shits all over Kirby.

Bynumite
05-27-2015, 02:21 PM
Kobe's game sure looked balanced to me when he took a shit on the Suns and Dudley on the way to his 5th.

33.7 ppg, 8.3 apg, 7.2 rpg, .521 FG%, .432 3Pt FG%

Thread
05-27-2015, 02:22 PM
:lol Even a fat cancer like Dudley still shits all over Kirby.

I heard it,,,,,,he was giddy,,,Cowherd invited him in for the express purpose of the hit. Duds couldn't wait, actually was talking fast. At least when Artest put that back Duds was in the building. Uh,,,,,,,,,was he, CN?

FkLA
05-27-2015, 02:24 PM
The mentally unstable do not count.

:lol Yep, him and Odom were really the only guys off the top of my head that were infatuated with Kirby. One is crazy, the other a crackhead.

Thread
05-27-2015, 02:26 PM
:lol Yep, him and Odom were really the only guys off the top of my head that were infatuated with Kirby. One is crazy, the other a crackhead.

The Vuj loved Kobe as well.

Spur-Addict
05-27-2015, 02:33 PM

Not only that, but the crack head was traded for. Plus, he was more infatuated with the success than anything else. Once he knew the winning was over, his relevance was over, that's why he went down hill. Which (the winning), as we all know, was more as a result of that dominant front court than anything else. Not some rapist/chucker/team cancer/snitch/30% finals shootin'/all star caliber player runner off-er/generational and all-time player runner off-er/over compensated/wife begging/poorly compared rat bastard (literally).

And it's interesting you bring up Odom, because Artest and Odom had such an extensive familiarity and history, that Artest knew he had a comfort level no matter what. Odom and Artest knew each other playing ball back in the day. So lets not get ahead of ourselves in an attempt to suggest that Kobe was the over whelming substantial draw that someone is trying to make it out to be.

Thread
05-27-2015, 02:35 PM
Not only that, but the crack head was traded for. Plus, he was more infatuated with the success than anything else. Once he knew the winning was over, his relevance was over, that's why he went down hill. Which (the winning), as we all know, was more as a result of that dominant front court than anything else. Not some rapist/chucker/team cancer/snitch/30% finals shootin'/all star caliber player runner off-er/generational and all-time player runner off-er/over compensated/wife begging/poorly compared rat bastard (literally).

And it's interesting you bring up Odom, because Artest and Odom had such an extensive familiarity and history, that Artest knew he had a comfort level no matter what. Odom and Artest knew each other playing ball back in the day. So lets not get ahead of ourselves in an attempt to suggest that Kobe was the over whelming substantial draw that someone is trying to make it out to be.

Artest came to Kobe when Kobe was nude in the showers after the '08 Finals and auditioned for the job. Implored Kobe to let him come to the Lakers and help him get over the hump.

The rest is historical fact.

Thread
05-27-2015, 02:38 PM

& Odom went downhill because his heart was broken after Kupchak traded him. The trade was invalidated but the damage was permanent. Odom has never recovered from it. It's a great American tragedy what happened there. Just heartrending. They'd coveted him, brought him to the team, built him from the ground up, he paid them back in spades and then they forsaked him.

It's a sobering event, Addy.

ADDENDUM:::not unlike your own American tragedy with the Duncans.

Koolaid_Man
05-27-2015, 02:46 PM
:worthy: Jared Dudley

I have no earthly idea who or what a Jared Dudely is...but I do know it's real bad form for a nobody slash scrub to be talking about Superstars....no matter how you feel about a player it just shouldn't happen...if the Lakers reserve center whoever he is started talking bad about Tammy I would tell him to keep his no name fucking mouth shut....it's not supposed to happen its bad form...

What happens if Melo goes on that show and clowns the guy and asks him in the media:" what have your scrub ass contributed to this league."

Can you imagine the exasperated look on Dudleys face? His kids wouldn't even be able to go to school. :lol

DPG21920
05-27-2015, 02:49 PM
Jared Dudley is really solid. He's done a tone of internships w/ ESPN and I hope he stays on once he's done playing.

Thread
05-27-2015, 02:50 PM
Jared Dudley is really solid. He's done a tone of internships w/ ESPN and I hope he stays on once he's done playing.

After that performance this morning it shouldn't be a problem.

Silver&Black
05-27-2015, 02:56 PM
I have no earthly idea who or what a Jared Dudely is...but I do know it's real bad form for a nobody slash scrub to be talking about Superstars....no matter how you feel about a player it just shouldn't happen...if the Lakers reserve center whoever he is started talking bad about Tammy I would tell him to keep his no name fucking mouth shut....it's not supposed to happen its bad form...

What happens if Melo goes on that show and clowns the guy and asks him in the media:" what have your scrub ass contributed to this league."

Can you imagine the exasperated look on Dudleys face? His kids wouldn't even be able to go to school. :lol

He's just saying what we've been telling you fags for years. Nobody wants to play with Kirby....this isn't exactly "Breaking News".

FkLA
05-27-2015, 02:57 PM
& Odom went downhill because his heart was broken after Kupchak traded him. The trade was invalidated but the damage was permanent. Odom has never recovered from it. It's a great American tragedy what happened there. Just heartrending. They'd coveted him, brought him to the team, built him from the ground up, he paid them back in spades and then they forsaked him.

A trade that was made to appease the psychopath. Used that dominant frontline to help carry him to three straight Finals, then had no problem spitting them out after a little adversity.

AlexJones
05-27-2015, 02:58 PM
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4054/4623730476_2f7b8731c0_o.gif

Koolaid_Man
05-27-2015, 03:00 PM
He's just saying what we've been telling you fags for years. Nobody wants to play with Kirby....this isn't exactly "Breaking News".

Which makes Kobe's 5 even more impressive....:lmao

Koolaid_Man
05-27-2015, 03:01 PM
A trade that was made to appease the psychopath. Used that dominant frontline to help carry him to three straight Finals, then had no problem spitting them out after a little adversity.

Nothing wrong with that....tbh..when your gun Jams..you pull out another and keep shooting :lol

Silver&Black
05-27-2015, 03:04 PM
Which makes Kobe's 5 even more impressive....:lmao

:lmao "Kobe's 5"

Pretty sure you meant to say Shaq's 3 and MVPau's 2....

Buddy Mignon
05-27-2015, 03:04 PM
Nash asked for Kobe's permission to become a Laker. Artest asked for Kobe's permission. Jamison asked for Kobe's permission. Shaq would of asked for Kobe's permission of he thought Kobe would have sympathized with his fat ass. Phil asked for Kobe's permission.

Who wants to play with a nigga named Dudly.

JohnnyMax
05-27-2015, 03:05 PM
Top 10 NBA Players Who Don’t Like Kobe Bryant

http://www.thesportster.com/basketball/10-nba-players-who-dont-like-kobe-bryant/?view=all

King Emmanuel
05-27-2015, 03:10 PM
you just have to love these losers that only call kobe out when he isn't on top anymore

Koolaid_Man
05-27-2015, 03:11 PM

http://www.thesportster.com/basketball/10-nba-players-who-dont-like-kobe-bryant/?view=all

ujuQheviI7U

Koolaid_Man
05-27-2015, 03:14 PM
you just have to love these losers that only call kobe out when he isn't on top anymore

It's nothing...it's all part of the ESPN hit machine...remember Kobe has routinely called ESPN idiots even as recently as last year..so it's a coordinated effort....Kobe is the Mayweather of Basketball

Bynumite
05-27-2015, 03:19 PM
OP is a known Lebeta jizz bucket that can't even think of original shit to say and just stays stealing threads from other forums.

Killakobe81
05-27-2015, 03:28 PM
Not saying he is wrong but OP lost me at Jared Dudley takes ...
as for Kobe Kobe is retiring even our #2 pick won't play with Kobe much once he gets hurt again . .

Malik Hairston
05-27-2015, 03:34 PM
:lol Bynumite, so angry:(

Spur-Addict
05-27-2015, 03:38 PM

:lol They didn't build him in any way shape or form. He came out the box ready made. 30 and 12 in his first game, and averaged 16/7/4 in his rookie campaign. Rookie 1st team. And was a pivotal part of Miami's playoff run in 03-04. He was what he was before he got there. That's it, and there's no more to be said about that.

The Gemini Method
05-27-2015, 03:42 PM
:lmao "Kobe's 5"

Pretty sure you meant to say Shaq's 3 and MVPau's 2.... Originality is not your strong suit.

whitemamba
05-27-2015, 03:42 PM
Kobe's game sure looked balanced to me when he took a shit on the Suns and Dudley on the way to his 5th.

33.7 ppg, 8.3 apg, 7.2 rpg, .521 FG%, .432 3Pt FG%

Lol this

gambit1990
05-27-2015, 03:49 PM

http://media.giphy.com/media/BnhIfw9hBDlLi/giphy.gif
http://static8.thesportsterimages.com/cdn/894/1072/90/cw/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/mihm.jpg

DJR210
05-27-2015, 04:37 PM
He better not show his face in the slums of Baltimore.. they're gonna be waiting for him

Thread
05-27-2015, 04:50 PM
:lol They didn't build him in any way shape or form. He came out the box ready made. 30 and 12 in his first game, and averaged 16/7/4 in his rookie campaign. Rookie 1st team. And was a pivotal part of Miami's playoff run in 03-04. He was what he was before he got there. That's it, and there's no more to be said about that.

No!!!!!!!!! He was a career loser, a ne'er do well. A product of across the hall.

Thread
05-27-2015, 04:51 PM
http://media.giphy.com/media/BnhIfw9hBDlLi/giphy.gif
http://static8.thesportsterimages.com/cdn/894/1072/90/cw/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/mihm.jpg

Timothy McVeigh played for us?

Medvedenko
05-27-2015, 05:21 PM
Not sure what this BS Thread is about.....Kobe and Medvedenko are tight

MultiTroll
05-27-2015, 06:00 PM

Nicely done Johnny.

For even a fake profile like Koon Maiden to like this guy. Wow.
Snitch. Bitch.

midnightpulp
05-27-2015, 08:25 PM
Good to see. Old Media eventually transitioned into New Media, with its acceptance of more accurate tools of player evaluation (advanced stats), and I think this will slowly but surely start to change player perspective on which players are really impactful versus players that put up nice statlines but might be a detriment to overall team chemistry and such. Tony Parker is an example case of the latter, as is Kobe.

Venti Quattro
05-27-2015, 09:13 PM
I understand a guy would be salty because Kobe dropped these numbers on him

http://i.imgur.com/F4yGVhM.png

Franklin
05-27-2015, 09:31 PM
championship caliber role player :lol

lefty
05-27-2015, 09:41 PM
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4054/4623730476_2f7b8731c0_o.gif
:lmao WTF is Kirby doing ?

Raven
05-27-2015, 09:47 PM
many truth nukes

KaiRMD1
05-28-2015, 10:37 AM
Truth hurts .....

DMC
05-28-2015, 11:34 AM
Artest came to Kobe when Kobe was nude in the showers after the '08 Finals and auditioned for the job. Implored Kobe to let him come to the Lakers and help him get over the hump.

The rest is historical fact.
If Kobe was in the shower, he was probably rubbing one out. That seems to be his thang. Makes me wonder who those kids really belong to.

DMC
05-28-2015, 11:36 AM

Yet makes the most money in the league.

Thread
05-28-2015, 11:48 AM
If Kobe was in the shower, he was probably rubbing one out. That seems to be his thang. Makes me wonder who those kids really belong to.

What's that got to do with the price of eggs? The point is Artest came to Kobe, swearing up & down he'd help him accomplish an NBA Title. Kobe went back to Jimmy B, and the machinations began. Two years later Artest put it back here, then dragged Pierce cross the nation and left him where he found him.

Ron Artest

Koolaid_Man
05-28-2015, 12:10 PM

You're getting lamer by the nano

DMC
05-28-2015, 01:06 PM
What's that got to do with the price of eggs? The point is Artest came to Kobe, swearing up & down he'd help him accomplish an NBA Title. Kobe went back to Jimmy B, and the machinations began. Two years later Artest put it back here, then dragged Pierce cross the nation and left him where he found him.

Ron Artest

You have to wonder who's kids those are.

Malik Hairston
05-28-2015, 04:09 PM
Dudley discussing Kevin Love, too..

"As players, we already know. We know that Kevin Love, his numbers are deflated to a fault. We understand when you play on a bad team and getting your guys. You heard J.J. Barea make certain comments about it.

I would say this: If you leave LeBron, there’s something’s wrong.

LeBron is the most unselfish superstar we have. You see they’re winning. You’re in the Eastern Conference.

You’re going to turn down an extra $25 million to go to L.A. because of the sun? I mean, we all love the sun. But you can buy some sun over there or a house over there and have all the sun you want.

At the end of the day, it would validate it.

I mean, you’re leaving a winner. Cleveland has the best facilities. I mean, you can go on how good it is there.

I can understand you might want your own identity. But, to be honest with you, man, he’s got to prove, hey, win one or two then opt out."

Thread
05-28-2015, 04:18 PM

"As players, we already know. We know that Kevin Love, his numbers are deflated to a fault. We understand when you play on a bad team and getting your guys. You heard J.J. Barea make certain comments about it.

LeBron is the most unselfish superstar we have. You see they’re winning. You’re in the Eastern Conference.

You’re going to turn down an extra $25 million to go to L.A. because of the sun? I mean, we all love the sun. But you can buy some sun over there or a house over there and have all the sun you want.

I mean, you’re leaving a winner. Cleveland has the best facilities. I mean, you can go on how good it is there.

I can understand you might want your own identity. But, to be honest with you, man, he’s got to prove, hey, win one or two then opt out."

Who is this person who speaks to me as though I needed his advice?:::

-hU4bwFutNw

You want to go out the fuckin' window, Hair?

Infinite_limit
05-28-2015, 04:25 PM

Love doesn't dig the ghetto locker room James runs

Malik Hairston
05-28-2015, 04:26 PM

Your fellow Eastern Euro Mozgov seems to love it, though:lol..

Thread
05-28-2015, 04:42 PM

Honest to God, can you imagine it? I'd cry.

Infinite_limit
05-28-2015, 04:44 PM
Your fellow Eastern Euro Mozgov seems to love it, though:lol..
Mozzy doesn't get much say in where he will play :toast