PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Shaq Threatened to Murder Kobe Bryant During 2004 Season

Koolaid_Man
05-27-2015, 05:36 PM
:lol this nigga here....talk about a salty ass fraud.....lol maybe murder a triple cheeseburger..fat ass...

The Shaquille O’Neal-Kobe Bryant feud (https://youtu.be/iUAe7V4eNf0) reached its tipping point that season, after Bryant publicly called out Shaq for being lazy and out of shape.

According to John Black, Lakers vice president of public relations, O’Neal threatened to end Kobe’s life. Whoa:

The relationship between the two stars was strained almost from the moment the Lakers signed O’Neal away from Orlando as a free agent and traded with Charlotte for the draft rights to Bryant, in part because O’Neal saw Bryant as his sidekick. Bryant’s pending free agency gave him leverage to assert otherwise. [...]

John Black: “Mostly it was Shaq and Kobe didn’t like each other, but it didn’t affect them on the court. They would say something about the other, on or off the record, but it didn’t become confrontational more than two or three times over the eight years.

When Kobe gave the statement to Jim Gray where he went off calling Shaq fat and lazy, that was one of the times. There was one really bad one, early on. Brian Shaw had to pull them apart. Shaq threatened to murder Kobe.”

Read more at http://www.slamonline.com/nba/shaquille-oneal-threatened-to-murder-kobe-bryant-during-2004-season/#ec1xIAIvKZ761CzD.99

lefty
05-27-2015, 05:52 PM
Shaq is Alpha tbh

Spur-Addict
05-27-2015, 05:58 PM
Good thing he didn't. Because a large contingency of losers would've proclaimed if he had only played out the rest of his years, he would've been the GOAT. And as you can obviously see, he's not even top ten.

Thread
05-27-2015, 05:59 PM
Daddy wanted to be The Skipper and wanted Kobe to be Gilligan. Kobe wouldn't do it.

Thread
05-27-2015, 06:00 PM
Shaq is Alpha tbh

He ain't Alpha...even on that TnT set you can tell that's he's unsure of himself when trying to be assertive. It's uncomfortable to watch and I always change the channel to the Western channel.

Koolaid_Man
05-27-2015, 06:01 PM
Daddy wanted to be The Skipper and wanted Kobe to be Gilligan. Kobe wouldn't do it.

:lol

Koolaid_Man
05-27-2015, 06:02 PM
He ain't Alpha...even on that TnT set you can tell that's he's unsure of himself when trying to be assertive. It's uncomfortable to watch and I always change the channel to the Western channel.

:lmao

Spur-Addict
05-27-2015, 06:02 PM

He did for the first 3 :lol

Lied to the world on the next 2.

Thread
05-27-2015, 06:04 PM
He did for the first 3 :lol

Lied to the world on the next 2.

No. It was Kobe who led Daddy out of the darkness Vs. the Blazers in '00. Daddy woulda ended up in the looney bin if that don't happen.

Koolaid_Man
05-27-2015, 06:05 PM

You mean non alpha as in like this

kqtP8rG8Gno

Koolaid_Man
05-27-2015, 06:06 PM
I recall Shaq with Penny getting swept in the finals....:lol

Thread
05-27-2015, 06:12 PM
Daddy was weak minded like "Lennie" in Mice & Men. Kobe is "George" assured of himself and his place.

Daddy/Lennie is contented to tend the rabbits. Kobe/George aspires to a full life. So after Daddy does bad in the barn, Kobe takes him out to the LA reservoir, has him look left and blows his brains out right.

No more Daddy.

Koolaid_Man
05-27-2015, 06:29 PM
Daddy was weak minded like "Lennie" in Mice & Men. Kobe is "George" assured of himself and his place.

Daddy/Lennie is contented to tend the rabbits. Kobe/George aspires to a full life. So after Daddy does bad in the barn, Kobe takes him out to the LA reservoir, has him look left and blows his brains out right.

No more Daddy.

Not trying to sound gay or nothing but I think its much simpler than that....that hooker that Shaq slept with wrote a book saying he had a very small dick....whereas that bitch that lied about being raped bragged to all her friends (according to her own friends) that Kobe has a 14 inch dick....

I think that's the biggest part of Shaqs frustration...his little brother was not only getting all the shine and glory but he was forced to accidentally see his dick before every post game media session...:lol all he had to do was say nice cock Kobe and move on...but nope he let Kobes dick get to his head....:lmao

Silver&Black
05-27-2015, 06:32 PM
Shaq is Alpha tbh

Spur-Addict
05-27-2015, 06:33 PM
No. It was Kobe who led Daddy out of the darkness Vs. the Blazers in '00. Daddy woulda ended up in the looney bin if that don't happen.

He was the clear #2. He knew it, you know it, and all of sudden some want the world to forget.

And as far as that game is concerned, it's clear that Horry and Shaw were the difference. Kobe was his typical high volume, low shooting percentage chucker self. While Shaq was being doubled constantly.

Clipper Nation
05-27-2015, 06:39 PM
& you're light at least 1 because of it.

Daddy

Koolaid_Man
05-27-2015, 06:43 PM
& you're light at least 1 because of it.

Daddy

We may be light 1 or 2 but you're a piece of cum still swimming towards that egg....only to find out your dad was having anal sex when he shot his load into the Spurs:toast

Thread
05-27-2015, 06:45 PM
He was the clear #2. He knew it, you know it, and all of sudden some want the world to forget.

And as far as that game is concerned, it's clear that Horry and Shaw were the difference. Kobe was his typical high volume, low shooting percentage chucker self. While Shaq was being doubled constantly.

You're chock full of shit, Addy.

Spur-Addict
05-27-2015, 06:51 PM

Well executed retort. If he wasn't so busy working on rap albums at the time, he could've been more efficient. Why is it that Kobe has never shot above 46% in a season?

Silver&Black
05-27-2015, 06:54 PM
Kirby fan logic:

If I say that Kobe was the alpha for his first three championships enough times...it will come true.

Clipper Nation
05-27-2015, 07:04 PM
He is full of shit. Kirby wasn't the #2, he was the #12 on the Shaq/Horry and MVPau/Odom Lakers.

Mikeanaro
05-27-2015, 07:25 PM
Beat him brutally to death and then eat Kirb´s corpse with some fancy sauce, Shaq was crazy.

Thread
05-27-2015, 07:29 PM
Well executed retort.

And you couldn't just let it go?

Kool Bob Love
05-27-2015, 07:35 PM
Kobe snitch.

Spur-Addict
05-27-2015, 07:46 PM
And you couldn't just let it go?

Of course not. I see you around these parts grinding some folks into the pavement. Why should I relent?

midnightpulp
05-27-2015, 08:20 PM
No surprise, since Kirby sabotaged Daddy's 4th by letting himself get solved by Tayshaun Prince.

Meanwhile, Daddy was treating the Wallace Brothers like his sons.