PDA

View Full Version : Reservior Dogs - Revisited

cantthinkofanything
05-28-2015, 12:10 PM
I haven't watched this all the way through in years so decided to watch again last night. It was the first Tarantino movie I saw. I think I would have placed it below Pulp Fiction and Jackie Brown when rating. But after watching it again, I'm reminded how good it is. Some great dialogue in there and Tim Roth is really outstanding as is most of the cast. But Harvey Keitel, who I generally like, is really god awful in this. His timing is terrible and much of his acting seems forced.

Anyway, great flick. Never seems to get mentioned among the great gangster movies. I guess it's somewhat different in that it doesn't have the epic timeline of Godfather or Goodfellas.

DMC
05-28-2015, 12:20 PM
Madsen is the same person in every movie.

Pauly D
05-28-2015, 12:53 PM
Awesome thread. Let's begin the multiple pages of movie quotes we all already know just like with Goodfellas

cantthinkofanything
05-28-2015, 12:57 PM
Madsen is the same person in every movie.

Yeah. But it was perfect just the once.

cantthinkofanything
05-28-2015, 12:57 PM
Awesome thread. Let's begin the multiple pages of movie quotes we all already know just like with Goodfellas

say hallo to me leetle friend

cantthinkofanything
05-28-2015, 12:58 PM

so go start a thread about something different.

Pauly D
05-28-2015, 02:35 PM
How bout stop making threads about every movie you see, especially when it's not even the first time you fuck

Thread
05-28-2015, 05:21 PM
I've tried it numerous times and I just can't find the quality.