PDA

View Full Version : Drawing Muhammad round 2

m>s
05-28-2015, 12:52 PM
http://www.abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/central-phoenix/muhammad-cartoon-contest-planned-for-phoenix-anti-islam-rally

Muhammad cartoon contest planned for Phoenix anti-Islam rallyJon Erickson ([email protected])11:01 PM, May 27, 2015
3 hours ago

central phoenix (http://www.abc15.com/topic/central+phoenix) | phoenix metro (http://www.abc15.com/topic/phoenix+metro)

PHOENIX - An anti-Islam rally in Phoenix on Friday will feature a Muhammad cartoon-drawing contest.
The scheduled location is outside the Islamic Community Center in north Phoenix.
The gathering comes less than a month after a similar event in Texas (http://www.abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/central-phoenix/phoenix-man-linked-to-texas-shooting) sparked gunfire that left three people, including two Phoenix men, dead.
The organizer said he had to do “something” because he does not want Islam spreading in the U.S.

“We’re just out utilizing our First Amendment,” the organizer, Jon Ritzheimer, said.
Ritzheimer said he would not shoulder any responsibility if the event turned violent.
The Valley man organized an anti-Islam rally outside the same location several weeks ago, which was peaceful, he said.
He is urging attendees to be peaceful once again, but the Facebook page for the event warns people to come armed because of a “much anticipated attack.”
A man who lives near the site of the planned rally hopes any violence does not affect neighbors.
“I just hope there’s no gun shots or anything going on,” Cristopher Cabrera said.

cantthinkofanything
05-28-2015, 01:00 PM
The gathering comes less than a month after a similar event in Texas (http://www.abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/central-phoenix/phoenix-man-linked-to-texas-shooting) sparked gunfire that left three people, including two Phoenix men, dead

Who was the third that died? I thought only the 2 terrorists got killed.

Avante
05-28-2015, 01:03 PM
What an interesting character this cat was. Nobody has changed the course of history like Mohammad. A deranged (have read bipolar) mad man loose on the world telling one lie after another. Starting with his encounter with the Angel Gabriel in a cave on a mountain. Obvious bullshit.

The Koran reads like a blue print for terror. Chop, kill, burn, is all over the place. Either bow down or die. And that's why Islam is as fucked up as it is, Muslims can't figure out that world back then when Mohammad was bullshitting was different than today. They can't figure out their hero was a fucking freak.

I have an 8 CD set on his life and times, the origins of Islam. How this freak did what he did really tells us how gullible/stupid people were back then. If he tried to pull that bullshit today he'd be laughed at.

MultiTroll
05-28-2015, 01:04 PM
guaranteed violence

cantthinkofanything
05-28-2015, 01:11 PM
What an interesting character this cat was. Nobody has changed the course of history like Mohammad. A deranged (have read bipolar) mad man loose on the world telling one lie after another. Starting with his encounter with the Angel Gabriel in a cave on a mountain. Obvious bullshit.

The Koran reads like a blue print for terror. Chop, kill, burn, is all over the place. Either bow down or die. And that's why Islam is as fucked up as it is, Muslims can't figure out that world back then when Mohammad was bullshitting was different than today. They can't figure out their hero was a fucking freak.

I have an 8 CD set on his life and times, the origins of Islam. How this freak did what he did really tells us how gullible/stupid people were back then. If he tried to pull that bullshit today he'd be laughed at.

Do you think he would beat Jesus in a 100m? Suppose you had the following...

Lane 1: Buddha
Lane 2: Mercury
Lane 3: Jesus
Lane 4: Mohammed
Lane 5: Abraham
Lane 6: Vishnu
Lane 7: Peanut the Kidnapper
Lane 8: Odin

Aztecfan03
05-28-2015, 01:12 PM
Who was the third that died? I thought only the 2 terrorists got killed.

I thought a cop or security guard was just injured. shot in the leg. Never heard of anything else except the two 2 terrorists of course.

Avante
05-28-2015, 01:18 PM

Don't you ever get tired of acting retarded?

Buddy Mignon
05-28-2015, 01:28 PM

Ou0B_a6GZvQ

Buddy Mignon
05-28-2015, 01:29 PM
hz3ES_jcdOc

Buddy Mignon
05-28-2015, 01:41 PM
L_Fqn2HJ1gk

Buddy Mignon
05-28-2015, 01:43 PM
Ms2Tu-4AHL8

cantthinkofanything
05-28-2015, 01:50 PM
I thought a cop or security guard was just injured. shot in the leg. Never heard of anything else except the two 2 terrorists of course.

Yeah...he got shot in the ankle. I'm assuming he didn't dieded. Pretty big fuck up from ABC Phoenix. Unless I missed something.

cantthinkofanything
05-28-2015, 01:52 PM
Don't you ever get tired of acting retarded?

It would be:

1st place : Peanut the Kidnapper - he's black
2nd place : Mercury - winged feet and all
3rd place : Jesus - all that walking and carrying carpenter stuff. yep...had quads like cannons

m>s
05-28-2015, 02:18 PM
guaranteed violence
If a protest means certain violence then it's time to admit we have a muslim problem. If they can't be civil then it only proves our point. and if they try to injure anyone I hope they all get slaughtered like pigs and the mosque covered in pig shit.

Avante
05-28-2015, 02:28 PM
It would be:

1st place : Peanut the Kidnapper - he's black
2nd place : Mercury - winged feet and all
3rd place : Jesus - all that walking and carrying carpenter stuff. yep...had quads like cannons

Damn guy, pity is setting in. How long have you been retarded?

Pauly D
05-28-2015, 02:34 PM
Jesus was all about long distance. Put him in the 1600 and he'd wipe the floor with the rest. Well under 4 min

Avante
05-28-2015, 02:43 PM
When surrounded by idiots.....

All Time Christian Etc 100m

lane

1.Mike Rodgers Oklahoma Baptist
2.Bobby Morrow Abilene Christian
3.Frankie Fredericks BYU
4.Ray Stewart Texas Christian
5.Francis Baldwin Dallas Baptist
6.Kim Collins Texas Christian
7.Leonard Lloyd Mills BYU
8.Darvis Patton Texas Christian

Dirk Oneanddoneski
05-28-2015, 04:37 PM
Hopefully more dune c00ns chimpout so some true American patriots can send their asses down to black heaven to join their n¡gger cousins tbh

SupremeGuy
05-28-2015, 04:59 PM
Good, fuck that pedophile thief and the barbaric savages that worship him.

DMC
05-28-2015, 05:08 PM

A lot like you except people listened to him.

MultiTroll
05-28-2015, 05:13 PM
If a protest means certain violence then it's time to admit we have a muslim problem. If they can't be civil then it only proves our point. and if they try to injure anyone I hope they all get slaughtered like pigs and the mosque covered in pig shit.
Are you concerned that Terrorist Tard living in the US will be given a better strategy this time around from ISIS tards? Compared to the Phoenix morons who were picked off easily by the well armed Texans.

apalisoc_9
05-28-2015, 10:44 PM
This is so stupid. :lmao

White people logic is beyond belief. :lmao

pgardn
05-28-2015, 11:04 PM

Buddha would not move and you find him at the finish line.
No contest.

Keep up the lists. I'm still trying to figure how to get a cat named Lemon with bad vision into that heat.
Or band.

apalisoc_9
05-28-2015, 11:08 PM
OP is falling to Jew tricks :lmao

pgardn
05-28-2015, 11:13 PM
hz3ES_jcdOc

The hair and white get up making fat people fall into dog piles.
Powerful stuff.
Its a Fkn force field...

Leetonidas
05-29-2015, 12:59 AM

Weird that you have an 8 CD set on his life but then again he had a 9 year old wife so I'm guessing you envied his pedo game

DJR210
05-29-2015, 04:16 AM
:lol This faggot tried so hard to make this guy fuck up over his words instead of having a legitimate conversation about his views.. I'm predicting at least shots fired when this shit happens.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/draw-mohammed-organizer-true-islam-is-terrorism/vi-BBkmDZX

z0sa
05-29-2015, 04:31 AM
Seriously, fuck all of the Muslims who don't like this shit. If your "fanatics" weren't murdering or attempting to murders dozens of people over the depictions, shit like this wouldn't be happening. I hope someone draws a cartoon of Muhammad burning in hell surrounded by pieces of his blown up followers.

m>s
05-29-2015, 09:29 AM
ISIS is threatening to attack the event

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/05/breaking-islamists-threaten-az-mohammad-cartoon-protesters-post-organizers-address-online/

nacho
05-29-2015, 09:50 AM
If I were Muslim and this BS happened in front of a mosque I'd have no problem kicking someone's ass and I'd be justified.

cantthinkofanything
05-29-2015, 09:54 AM
If I were Muslim and this BS happened in front of a mosque I'd have no problem kicking someone's ass and I'd be justified.

sticks and stones. if you get pissed off at someone drawing a cartoon, then you have problems. especially knowing that the only reason they're drawing it is to make you mad.
And these fucks don't stop at trying to kick someone's ass.

The whole thing is stupid on all sides.

cantthinkofanything
05-29-2015, 09:56 AM
And anyway, the real target is the U.S. Christians. All of this is a set up so the government can begin work to ban religious speech.

WGAFF
05-29-2015, 10:01 AM
And anyway, the real target is the U.S. Christians. All of this is a set up so the government can begin work to ban religious speech.
Are you freaking kidding me!?!?

m>s
05-29-2015, 10:03 AM
That's because you're a kike shill

Po'Boy
05-29-2015, 10:05 AM
Provoke and you'll get your just reward. Then cry about it.

cantthinkofanything
05-29-2015, 10:05 AM
Are you freaking kidding me!?!?

Not saying that the people staging the events or the Muslims are in on it. Just that the government will let shit happen to the point of saying, "OK, we need to do something about this." And since it would be prejudiced to only restrict crazy Islam, they'll institute bans across the board.

hehateme
05-29-2015, 10:09 AM
Show up, throw a firecracker on the ground and watch all hell break loose at this event.

Spur-Addict
05-29-2015, 10:22 AM
L_Fqn2HJ1gk

UGgoF8eP1l4

Satan
05-29-2015, 10:27 AM
I love this game.

Pauly D
05-29-2015, 11:01 AM

Lol no, you wouldn't

Provoke and you'll get your just reward. Then cry about it.

So you think of them as animals too? That's the kinda comment you'd make if someone was antagonizing a dog then gets bit or walking back and forth in front of a wasps nest then gets stung. Seems like you don't hold muslims to the standard humans should be held

DarrinS
05-29-2015, 11:02 AM
Meh, it's getting kinda old at this point.

It's already well understood that these fanatics are driven to rage over cartoons.

Avante
05-29-2015, 11:37 AM
I have this theory that those Middle Eastern/Islamic countries simply don't have enought going on to keep them into other things.

Already this morining, I've thought about...

Who will win the west regional 100m, Baylors Trayvon Bromell or USC Andre DeGrasse?

My current Lee Child's Jack Reacher novel.

Colin Kaepernick.

The football mags coming out.

Mixing some jug band music.

How far will Texas A&M's Trini 400m man Deon Lendore will do at the Worlds in August.

Why is Roman Reigns not getting the push he should be getting in the WWE.

All that and it's not even 10am. Only two cups of coffee.

What do those people have to think about?

Mog
05-29-2015, 11:49 AM
I have this theory that those Middle Eastern/Islamic countries simply don't have enought going on to keep them into other things.

Already this morining, I've thought about...

Who will win the west regional 100m, Baylors Trayvon Bromell or USC Andre DeGrasse?

My current Lee Child's Jack Reacher novel.

Colin Kaepernick.

The football mags coming out.

Mixing some jug band music.

How far will Texas A&M's Trini 400m man Deon Lendore will do at the Worlds in August.

Why is Roman Reigns not getting the push he should be getting in the WWE.

All that and it's not even 10am. Only two cups of coffee.

What do those people have to think about?

I sure hope it ain't the same boring crap you're thinking about. :sleep:

m>s
05-29-2015, 12:13 PM
Anyone else going?

Darius McCrary
05-29-2015, 12:24 PM
No way the terrorists get killed with Zero civilian casualties like in Texas.

Clipper Nation
05-29-2015, 12:41 PM
This is so stupid. :lmao

White people logic is beyond belief. :lmao
I'd argue that the "logic" that drawing Mohammed is an act so heinous that it's worth killing people over is a lot stupider than wanting to hold a drawing contest.

Avante
05-29-2015, 01:12 PM
I sure hope it ain't the same boring crap you're thinking about. :sleep:

I'm not the dumbass calling myself....Mog.....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

lint
05-30-2015, 04:53 AM
You mess with the bull you'll get the horns.

m>s
05-30-2015, 09:16 AM
The same shitty poster has logged into about 4 trolls now to attempt to justify terrorism.

unleashbaynes
05-30-2015, 09:28 AM
so when nothing happens what are yall gonna do

2pac > Kobe
05-30-2015, 06:57 PM
#killallmuslims

m>s
05-30-2015, 07:20 PM
Little bitches didn't do shit we ain't playing with them

m>s
05-31-2015, 10:44 AM
The organizer is now receiving death threats from the "peaceful Muslims"

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/national/anti-muslim-rally-phoenix-islamic-center-heats-article-1.2240770

ohmwrecker
05-31-2015, 06:27 PM
ISIS is threatening to attack the event

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/05/breaking-islamists-threaten-az-mohammad-cartoon-protesters-post-organizers-address-online/

Pretty effective way to get rid of a bunch of redneck retards imo.

MultiTroll
05-31-2015, 06:42 PM
Could the rednecks be placed in Syria and Iraq and hold a massive cartoon contest?
ISIS tards could then be drawn in en mass and wasted?

That would make the 'necks martyrs.
Out martyring ISIS tards.

SupremeGuy
05-31-2015, 06:47 PM
lol @ the fucking idiots justifying violence because of a cartoon

You should move to the middle east where that type of barbaric intolerance is applauded, tbh.

SnakeBoy
05-31-2015, 06:52 PM

Are they running over ground or water?

Pauly D
05-31-2015, 07:36 PM

focus your bitterness on the people who get offended at cartoons please. The problem isn't the "rednecks" and it never has been.

ohmwrecker
05-31-2015, 07:38 PM
Could the rednecks be placed in Syria and Iraq and hold a massive cartoon contest?
ISIS tards could then be drawn in en mass and wasted?

That would make the 'necks martyrs.
Out martyring ISIS tards.

I'm for whatever thins the herd most effectively with the least collateral damage.

ohmwrecker
05-31-2015, 07:42 PM
focus your bitterness on the people who get offended at cartoons please. The problem isn't the "rednecks" and it never has been.

I'm using "rednecks" as a general term for people too dumb to realize they are just pawns in this game. I guarantee if you had a homosexual black Jesus drawing contest there would be a shit ton of American Christians who would be offended. Americans lead the world in being offended, bub.

Pauly D
05-31-2015, 07:48 PM
I'm using "rednecks" as a general term for people too dumb to realize they are just pawns in this game. I guarantee if you had a homosexual black Jesus drawing contest there would be a shit ton of American Christians who would be offended. Americans lead the world in being offended, bub.

oh boy, here we go :rolleyes

offended christians =/= offended muslims

one annoys people with letters-to-the-editor and the occasional protest sign, the other puts fear into governments

ohmwrecker
05-31-2015, 07:53 PM
oh boy, here we go :rolleyes

offended christians =/= offended muslims

one annoys people with letters-to-the-editor and the occasional protest sign, the other puts fear into governments

I'm not defending violent Muslim extremists, knucklehead. I'm saying it's stupid and immature to denigrate and provoke people who have nothing to do with radical Islam.

m>s
05-31-2015, 09:03 PM
Terrorist sympathizing piece of shit.

m>s
05-31-2015, 09:06 PM
I'm not defending violent Muslim extremists, knucklehead. I'm saying it's stupid and immature to denigrate and provoke people who have nothing to do with radical Islam.
Were you at the event?? Don't even pull that "he a good boy he dindu nuffin :cry" bullshit. They were literally threatening to find and rape female protestors after the event and talking about what they were going to do once the cops leave. Get the fuck out you radical asshole.

ohmwrecker
05-31-2015, 09:34 PM
Terrorist sympathizing piece of shit.

That's quite a leap... even for you.

Were you at the event?? Don't even pull that "he a good boy he dindu nuffin :cry" bullshit. They were literally threatening to find and rape female protestors after the event and talking about what they were going to do once the cops leave. Get the fuck out you radical asshole.

Who's "they"? Those people who attend that mosque certainly aren't threatening anyone. You have your head up your ass giggling at dirty pictures of Muhammed too dumb to realize you're being used.

m>s
05-31-2015, 11:23 PM
Well if they didn't attend the mosque they sure had beards, looked Arabic, and stood on the same side of the barrier with the Muslims. Lying fucking snake anyone can see you for what you are.

Insomniac
06-01-2015, 12:44 AM
Attention whores

m>s
06-01-2015, 12:52 AM
Fuck off joe before I shove a burrito up your butt and give you a diabetic attack

mouse
06-01-2015, 09:44 AM

Sorry Avante but ^ Rack the reset. :lmao

Agloco
06-04-2015, 07:19 PM
This is dumb. Can't expect much from knuckle draggers though

Fabbs
06-12-2015, 07:16 PM
[url
Here is a cat for your sig
http://www.rantlifestyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/10.-Cat-and-Hitler1.jpg

m>s
06-12-2015, 07:19 PM
Dude I've seen that before I love it

DJR210
06-12-2015, 08:06 PM

Paging n0 LyF3 KaT for exact species

apalisoc_9
06-12-2015, 11:35 PM
OP, you do realize the more attention ISLAM gets the higher the conversion raters right? Negative or Positive attention...

I mean think about it after September 11...20k converts every year not to mention high fertility rates.

m>s
06-13-2015, 05:54 AM
Yeah it's a problem that needs to be dealt with swiftly but the more we expose it for what it is, the more the average person rejects it.

apalisoc_9
06-13-2015, 04:24 PM
Yeah it's a problem that needs to be dealt with swiftly but the more we expose it for what it is, the more the average person rejects it.

But that's not the trend.

ISLAM was irrelevant pre 9/11 and was even more irrelevant pre Afghanistan in the 80's

The trend is, the more attention it gets negative or positive ( Mostly negative), convertion rates spike up.

from a statistical standpoint, you don't give Islam Attention if you don't want people to convert.

boutons_deux
06-13-2015, 05:10 PM
you don't give Islam Attention if you don't want people to convert.

Don't invade, bomb, occupy, destroy Muslim countries (we liberators just installing democracy!), and you won't get Muslim pushback (terrorists)

apalisoc_9
06-13-2015, 05:14 PM
Don't invade, bomb, occupy, destroy Muslim countries (we liberators just installing democracy!), and you won't get Muslim pushback (terrorists)

In no way shape or form do I support American Foreign Policy, not sure what made you so mad.

JoeTait75
06-13-2015, 05:18 PM

Don't let millions of Muslims colonize Western countries, either.

apalisoc_9
06-13-2015, 05:35 PM
Don't let millions of Muslims colonize Western countries, either.

ha?

daslicer
06-13-2015, 05:47 PM
But that's not the trend.

ISLAM was irrelevant pre 9/11 and was even more irrelevant pre Afghanistan in the 80's

The trend is, the more attention it gets negative or positive ( Mostly negative), convertion rates spike up.

from a statistical standpoint, you don't give Islam Attention if you don't want people to convert.

I would say Europe is the place where Islam is exploding at huge rates. By the end of the 21st century Muslims will be the majority in Europe due to white people not reproducing at a high rate.

apalisoc_9
06-13-2015, 05:57 PM
I would say Europe is the place where Islam is exploding at huge rates. By the end of the 21st century Muslims will be the majority in Europe due to white people not reproducing at a high rate.

That's a myth.

The total % of Muslims in Europe is about 2%:lol.

It's just a tool conservatives use in Europe to win Votes.

The US is harbouring more Muslims % wise and is experiencing bigger growth...

m>s
06-13-2015, 07:12 PM
That's a myth.

The total % of Muslims in Europe is about 2%:lol.

It's just a tool conservatives use in Europe to win Votes.

The US is harbouring more Muslims % wise and is experiencing bigger growth...

you don't know what youre talking about. Even the liberals admit it's 15% in France, probably more like 25% realistically and in Britain the schools are majority Muslim. Give it 2 generations and we won't recognize Europe.

Clipper Nation
06-13-2015, 07:50 PM
In no way shape or form do I support American Foreign Policy, not sure what made you so mad.
He's a shill who barely even reads the content of the posts he quotes.

apalisoc_9
06-13-2015, 08:18 PM
you don't know what youre talking about. Even the liberals admit it's 15% in France, probably more like 25% realistically and in Britain the schools are majority Muslim. Give it 2 generations and we won't recognize Europe.

France Muslim Population is less than 10% and the UK is less than 5%.

It's hard to argue with someone that is blatantly lying like M>S tbh. :lol

Maybe you're talking about Particular Cities, in that case you would be closer to right since Muslims in Europe almost all reside in one or two cities...this isn't the case with the US and Canada though. If the US muslims would implement a similar plan of living within the same city, it wouldn't shock me if they are majority in that city.

Overall, I think Muslims in the US are either doing the smart thing or it's by pure accident..Realistically, US Muslims are growing more in number % because of their convertion rates and its hard to notice mainly because they're spread out around the country...Whoever is behind the idea of Muslims Immigrating in different parts of the world, he succeeded..

apalisoc_9
06-13-2015, 08:24 PM
Also, the guy who thought that he was taking advantage of turks when the Ottomans collapsed by making turks work cheap labor..his idea backfired.

The Turks were basically the Model on how Muslims would later immigrate to Europe..working cheap and then working their way up.

As bad as it looks, these Muslims have had people behind the scenes that know what they're doing..it's incredible really.

m>s
06-13-2015, 08:31 PM
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/01/15/5-facts-about-the-muslim-population-in-europe/
Ok for one the liberal cuck estimation was 7.5% In 2010 and there are many indications that the true number was actually higher but I don't care to get into that with you right now. This was BEFORE gaddafi's murder and the brown flood into Europe and their birth rates are insane. A lot has changed in just 5 years time. As a non European it's not really any of your business anyway.

apalisoc_9
06-13-2015, 08:38 PM
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/01/15/5-facts-about-the-muslim-population-in-europe/
Ok for one the liberal cuck estimation was 7.5% In 2010 and there are many indications that the true number was actually higher but I don't care to get into that with you right now. This was BEFORE gaddafi's murder and the brown flood into Europe and their birth rates are insane. A lot has changed in just 5 years time. As a non European it's not really any of your business anyway.

I don't see anything wrong with keeping up with current events.

5 years doesn't significantly increase anything..it's not like every Muslim is pooping out 10 kids and even if they did 5 years won't be enough.

m>s
06-13-2015, 08:42 PM
No dude you're not understanding colonel gaddafi's was killed and the floodgates to hell opened up, the levels since 2011 dwarf every years immigration total prior to that combined

Avante
06-14-2015, 03:36 AM
http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/s/sheik/09.jpg

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/i/ironsheik/11.jpg

DMX7
06-14-2015, 11:55 PM

That cute little cat shouldn't have the share the screen with that pathetic little Bavarian corporal. Who's a pretty little kitty? You are, you are!!!

m>s
06-15-2015, 12:10 AM
Dmx stop being a cuck and make your ancestors proud

Silver&Black
06-15-2015, 01:04 AM
Dmx stop being a cuck and make your ancestors proud

That cat will probably kill himself at the first sign of adversity....