PDA

View Full Version : New Diaw Video - Inspire Health Series

ace3g
05-29-2015, 06:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoKHDm2bUKw

Mikeanaro
05-29-2015, 07:07 PM
https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/n-huwhmoseVf3lO4LXVAOdNZ5ic=/1000x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/3738620/052915_BorisDance.0.gif

Spur|n|Austin
05-29-2015, 07:43 PM
That dude Boris is one cool cat, hopefully we can keep him around..

hooperflash
05-29-2015, 07:46 PM
:tu

PingPong
05-29-2015, 07:50 PM
BoBo is the lost brother of Pharrell Williams. They have very similar faces.

FkLA
05-29-2015, 10:32 PM
^dat ass

http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/ahh.png

Darius Bieber
05-29-2015, 10:59 PM
Did Diaw get his "don't get fat" bonus from his contract this year?

Ice009
05-29-2015, 11:08 PM
What the fuck. He looks in better shape than he did for most of the season with the Spurs. Is this shot very recently?

He's a pretty cool dude. I really, really like an in shape Boris Diaw. When he's in shape, he's a great player. I just think that when he's not in good shape his game is restricted and I don't like seeing that as he has a ton of talent.

Back before when Boris wasn't with the Spurs I used to read comments from french fans that would say he's France's best player. Back then I thought they were wrong/crazy and that TP was their best player, but now that I've seen him up close the past few years, I'd have to say they were right. He really is a great player. I just don't like seeing his game restricted when he's not in shape. I feel he's holding himself back and not helping the team to his full capability when he's out of shape/slightly overweight.

Hopefully he comes back to start next season at about the same weight he was at in the 2014 OKC series. I think that is close to his optimal playing weight as doesn't hold his game back. The weight he was at most of this season I think slowed him down a bit (speed wise). He was carrying a bit too much weight IMO. I know/assume that he likes to have a bit of extra weight that helps him down low, and I guess that OK as it can add another dimension to his game, so I'm not saying that he should come back looking like Dwight Howard, but having that balance where he's not too heavy or too light that he had in the 2014 playoffs unlocks his game IMO. I also think his 3 point shot was off all season because he was a bit too heavy and didn't have enough lift in his legs when shooting it. I thought he was shooting it more with his arms than his legs.

What do you guys think his optimal weight is? The weight he was at with the Phoenix Suns or the weight he was at in the 2014 playoffs where he also had a bit of bulk to go down low and also play out of the perimeter as a ball handler/distributor?

testies
05-30-2015, 01:44 AM
Diaw is probably our most crucial player now, with Manu retired he is our only playmaker in the squad. If its not for him next season we will be exactly like the Rockets or some shit, bunch of chucked 3s and some post ups

Uriel
05-30-2015, 09:15 AM
Daw is a really cool guy.

:bobo